It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the mark of the beast? - An RFID chip in every hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This looks like it will be the new american dream. I didn't sign up for this, did you?

It looks like 2008 is the year that the new real ID law will go into affect. How thoughful of our elected represenatives to give us one card that we can use for id and all financial transactions. They are some really swell guys aren't they?

And if we lose the card we can just call them up and they can locate it for us. The next step after we accept the card is to have the card implanted directly into our hand in the form of a small micro chip.

All of this will be done by the international bankers in the name of protecting our safety.

The U.S. State Department soon will begin issuing passports with radio frequency identification, or RFID, chips embedded in them, and Virginia may become the first state to glue RFID tags into all its driver's licenses.

... the legislation, called the Real ID Act, gives unfettered authority to the Department of Homeland Security to design state ID cards and driver's licenses. Among the possibilities: biometric information such as retinal scans, fingerprints, DNA data and RFID tracking technology.

news.com.com...

The Real ID act started off as H.R. 418, which passed the House (261-161-11) and went stagnant. It was then attached as a rider on a military spending bill (H.R. 1268) by Representative Sensenbrenner (R) of Wisconsin (the author) and was voted upon (100-0) . It was signed into public law (109-13) on May 11, 2005.

Video
video.google.com...

It's for your safety

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
For our SAFTY?!!?!?! This is PRISION, we are being watched 24/7, i would rather be dead then that! As i always say it's the end of freedom. Its totaly useless, credit cards do 100% fine and we are being forced upon with more advanced technologi and ID things to keep us under controll.

EDIT:

The world is turning into a digital prision, where if you don't accept it your the terrorist. They even said it in the film.
The end of the movie is also perfect.

I will reject the it, and i hope it takes a lot of time before this hits Europe, Scandinavia etc.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If the RFID chip is the Beast System that has been prophecised then we are fighting a losing battle, imagine this...

You walk into a busy supermarket to buy a few things like ciggies, tampons ect.. but when you get to the checkout its a mile lone just on the 12 items or less queue how good would a chip in everything be ? you would walk straight out the door and instantly everything is added to your bill and deducted from your account. No need for check out chicks ( bad thing ) all you would need is floor stockers and a complaint desk so businesses would also love it.

Last week some indigenous kids stole my wifes purse down the local Aquatc centre and she had to go cancel all her cards ( Medicare, HBF, Bank Cards, License..) and even then she had to prove who she was to add insult to injury. How good would it be to just swipe your hand across some scanner ?.

The problem with this beast system is going to be stopping the flood of people to it as far as I see it. We are on a hiding to nothing if this is the Mark of the Beast as I cant see how the mainstream wont take it up wholesale.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

If the RFID chip is the Beast System that has been prophecised then we are fighting a losing battle... I cant see how the mainstream wont take it up wholesale.

The masses will line up to accept thier state issued ID and won't even question when they are upgraded to an implanted chip.

Ironic isn't it.

People will give up thier freedom to be safe from the terrorists, and the terrorists will be the only ones who will actually be free.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is only in america right?
id hate to see this type of thing in Ireland

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would never get it for two reasons, one is that the pyramid looks too suspicious to me and the other one is that it says in the Bible there will be two marks, the number of the beast and his name. I believe that Real ID is his number and the mark is RFID chips.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Im not saying I believe persay the whole Beast Prophecy in bible but wouldn't it be a waste of time trying to implement something so obvious as the RFID chip if half the worlds population ( Christians ) knew of it and would reject it ?

If the evil one is so clever then wouldn't he surely come up with something more henious and less obvious ? and I thought it had to be voluntarily accepted by the recipient so perhaps forcibly making people take the chip would also invalidate this choice aspect ?.

Perhaps offer the RFID chip as an obvious Beast system implant so that the masses would "think" that its bad..then offer the real Beast System in the form of an Infra Red Tattoo Barcode as an alternative ?. Who knows but it all seems a little too obvious for my liking

[edit on 26-11-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
NOTHING is going to be implanted anywhere on my body. When it comes to people getting "chipped" I think you're talking a whole new ballgame of riots and protests and "civil disobedience".

People might put up with cards and stuff "on plastic" but when it come's to what amounts to a violation of their physical bodies I think you'd see some hostile action from the people towards the government.

Especially if chipping is "required".

I hope I'm not the only who feels this way.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If the evil one is so clever then wouldn't he surely come up with something more henious and less obvious ? and I thought it had to be voluntarily accepted by the recipient so perhaps forcibly making people take the chip would also invalidate this choice aspect ?.

Cause a collaspe of the dollar and a second depression and people will accept anything to resolve thier prediciment.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Elaine

Microchip yourself today ! you can't see the youth of today taking this up as being cool ? what with all the body peircing and queer crap people get into today its a shoe in.

In England there was a promotion to encourage the kids to take the chip, infact the whole campaign basically said it was the kids who wanted to be chipped. Come on now its obvious that the youth will do it if their parents say no you cant have one !

Edn

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
This is only in america right?
id hate to see this type of thing in Ireland

You can expect similar Id cards in the UK & N Ireland by 2008, implanted chips wont be to far behind.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Elaine

Microchip yourself today ! you can see the youth of today taking this up as being cool ? what with all the body peircing and queer crap people get into today its a shoe in.

In England there was a promotion to encourage the kids to take the chip, infact the whole campaign basically said it was the kids who wanted to be chipped. Come on now its obvious that the youth will do it if their parents say no you cant have one !

Where I live they put tags on cow's ears to keep up with each cow. This is the same thing.
Id' have ask the kids if they want to be in "the herd".

Anyway I've heard kids say that they're getting tatoos to express their individuality. A chip certainly would'nt do that for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Anyway I've heard kids say that they're getting tatoos to express their individuality. A chip certainly would'nt do that for them.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
www.rfidjournal.com...

they could inject us all in our 'bird flu' vaccines and we wouldn't even know we were chipped...

look at the size of this thing...its beyond belief really...and your still worrying about those huge old things they rattle off as an RFID tag for humans....

sheesh you could get 100 of the Mu tags in a normal RFID...

Scary isn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
www.rfidjournal.com...

they could inject us all in our 'bird flu' vaccines and we wouldn't even know we were chipped...

I'm not getting a bird flu vaccine either. I REALLY hate shots!

I'm glad my own kids listen to their mama. They would'nt get chipped or ugly barcodes tatooed on their arms.

It took my son's school forever to get his SS# out of me, when the schools first required it. They had to send me a written letter and pressure me a bit about WHY it was required before I finally gave in. I was the only parent I know here who actually questioned why they needed it. That was back in the 90's.

So that should tell you how I'd feel about "chips". And perhaps that I can be a bit paranoid when it comes to government monitoring of normal, everyday citizens who've done nothing wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
elaine I agree 100% with you on that one.

Nothing is getting put into my body to make it 'easy' for the goverment to track my every move in my life...

Only way a chips getting put in me is when they have to move my cold dead body out of the mass of corpses of those who died trying to get it into me.

Never.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Im not saying I believe persay the whole Beast Prophecy in bible but wouldn't it be a waste of time trying to implement something so obvious as the RFID chip if half the worlds population ( Christians ) knew of it and would reject it ?

The rapture will make that easy

[edit on 26-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Not knowing if there is negative purpose for these chips makes me wonder about the good that will come of this.

What if it was being done in order to see who will make the cut if a huge war or some other catastrophic occurance were to happen? If they can't scan you they can't help you sort of thing?

For all the alien folks, what if this is the sure way of being evacuated from this planet by the aliens if all hell breaks loose?

What if this has been secretly backed by the major religions so they can track where everyone is at? Just think, you won't have to put money into the collection basket since they will scan you at the door when you come in every Sunday.

Or maybe, just maybe, they can finally see who is legal to be in this country. Maybe they can use these during voting so you won't have to bring all sorts of IDs with you.

Your kid gets into an accident and doctors need his or her info fast to save their life. Would the chip be worth it then?

Besides all the negative ideas that are spawned from this, there are good ones too. Remember, you can vote those who make these decisions out of office. If the majority of the population votes these people in we have to live with their decisions. Don't blame the politicians for this, blame the people who voted them in.

As far as the mark of the beast idea, if the US gov't are the ones making this happen that would make all of them part of the devil's plans according to the opinions of many people I have met or listened to on this forum. But you must remember who meets with our gov't to talk about things, the Pope is one of the people that come to mind. Last time I heard something about the end of days was there would be an imposter that comes first to fool everyone, then the good guys show up and take care of business. Who is who? That is if you think that is going to happen in this or any other lifetime.

I tried to include as many ideas in this post as possible. I don't really care about getting a chip implanted since I don't fear the gov't. If you have nothing to worry about don't let fear control you. I see the good, but I can understand the fears that some would get when they hear about this. Like someone already posted, they could inject a chip into you with your normal shots. You may already be implanted and not know it. I have other things to worry about, like what to make for dinner. Take care.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What I want to know is how the chip works, if its an electronic then there really isnt any problem, just make and EMP, go to somewhere that has no electronics, like the woods, and set it off, the chip then would be rendered useless, and I actualy do plan to do that after any surgery or vacination, because thats the only time they could ever get it in me.

So I am guessing the chip is electronic, because I cant think of any other way for it to work.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
It took my son's school forever to get his SS# out of me, when the schools first required it. They had to send me a written letter and pressure me a bit about WHY it was required before I finally gave in. I was the only parent I know here who actually questioned why they needed it. That was back in the 90's.

The government issues a state social security number to everyone.

Privately owned companies issue you a credit score based upon your government issued social security number.

Privately owned banks loan you money that is guaranteed by the government.

Privatelty owned banks loan the government money.

The government has no oversight over these privately owned banks who collect the interest on the money, that they loan the government, from income taxes on your labor.

Not really a big deal, but the corporations and banks pay little to no tax.

Privately owned banks and foriegn owned corporations tell the government what it should do in the name of the people.

And you thought that you lived in a democracy.

The chips and those who accept them will belong to the cabal elite (affluent social classes) and thier bankers.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join