It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you accept the mark of the beast? - An RFID chip in every hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
You won't be able to buy or sell anything without one.
You will starve.

That is correct, IMO. Banks and the government are working diligently on digitalizing monies. Eventually the ole' greenbacks will be obsolete. Look at what is going on with money today. Many are pushing the use of debit cards.

It's just a matter of time until the monies are issued as 1's and 0's programmed "remotely" onto that little chip implanted in your hand. Then what happens when you protest something that you feel right protesting (hmm...loss of free speech?)... they'll just shut off your chip and you'll be a goner in no time. Swell plan.

Again, I won't accept it in the 1st place. Die as I might, I won't take part in their diabolical plan.

[edit on 12/3/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If something like this is forced into the population, civil war will result. I will not be fighting for the government.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Mindzi]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindzi
If something like this is forced into the population, civil war will result. I will not be fighting for the government.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Mindzi]

Halelluia brother! The goverment will not prevail!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by testingatheory

Im not saying I believe persay the whole Beast Prophecy in bible but wouldn't it be a waste of time trying to implement something so obvious as the RFID chip if half the worlds population ( Christians ) knew of it and would reject it ?

I'd bet that a pertty big precentage of so-called Christians would take the mark, card, chip, whatever, simply because it will be rationalized as " for our saftey" by the "conservative Christain government". But then a gain, a lot of self proclaimed so-called Christians have never read these prophecies for them selves, they have just heard bits and peices here and there.

If the evil one is so clever then wouldn't he surely come up with something more henious and less obvious ? and I thought it had to be voluntarily accepted by the recipient so perhaps forcibly making people take the chip would also invalidate this choice aspect ?.

The only people who the government would be worried about not taking the mark are real Christans because they might know what the mark is and what it means. According to bible prophesy, if you dont have the mark you cant buy, sell or trade. Think about the implications of that. If you happen to own anything that hasent been "scanned" into the data base and you dont have a job because you need a mark to be employed(tradeing labour for money) then it might appear that what you own was stolen. Stealing, according to more recent(and I believe more to come) executive orders, might be constued as an act of terror, and you would be hunted down and imprisioned or killed. Again the, most likley group of people this could happen to are Christians.

In this fashion Christains could be "removed" from the population. This is in accordance with the "Christians being persecuted for their faith" part of the prophesy.

Maybe these cards are not the mark and maybe they are voluntary, but this is "the slippery slope" that will lead to the mark and it being manditory, or at least manditory if you want to buy, sell or trade with out being considerd a terrorist.

I really don't care if this RFID plans seems to line up with a story from the Bible or not. I'm not scared of the Bible of prohpecies of persecuted Christians.

People keep talking about the "implant in the hand" there is no plan to implant RFID's into people hands. There is a plan to implant them into ALL passports and one state will start using it in their drivers license and ID's card and others may soon follow.

I can see the concern for privacy issue and definitely the tracking concerns. Americans should be free to move about in public without any passive tracking taking place ... unless there is some sort of investigation and search warrant issued by the court that would allow them to track someone.

As far as the security claims as to the RFID chip transmitting all your personal data and someone buying a scanner and being able to download it. I'm assuming that the RFID chips in passports and ID are only going to contain an ID # or unique SERIAL # that is transmitted and that # can be used to look up the information in a secure database (same database's we already have that contain our DL and criminal histories.

Also RFID chips have no batteries and therefore don't have any power needed to "transmit" their data ... so they can only be read at a distance of 5-10 feet. That means it would be next to impossible to set up a passive scanning system on the local streets/highways to track our movements. But it is plausible that such systems could be setup at airports and local malls or other places where you pass at a slow enough rate for the data to be captured.

For me that is the only concern ... that this enhancement be used to make ID's more secure and not the create a massive database of citizen movement that can be accessed without any probable cause or search warrant requirements. I'm on the fence on this issue ... I can see the benefits of the upgrades. While I'm not fearful of goverment misuse I don't think it hurts to be mindful of the potential for misuse and to make sure to federal government remembers our consitutional rights as it applies to unreasonable search and seizure.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I really don't care if this RFID plans seems to line up with a story from the Bible or not. I'm not scared of the Bible of prohpecies of persecuted Christians.

People keep talking about the "implant in the hand" there is no plan to implant RFID's into people hands. There is a plan to implant them into ALL passports and one state will start using it in their drivers license and ID's card and others may soon follow.

I can see the concern for privacy issue and definitely the tracking concerns. Americans should be free to move about in public without any passive tracking taking place ... unless there is some sort of investigation and search warrant issued by the court that would allow them to track someone.

As far as the security claims as to the RFID chip transmitting all your personal data and someone buying a scanner and being able to download it. I'm assuming that the RFID chips in passports and ID are only going to contain an ID # or unique SERIAL # that is transmitted and that # can be used to look up the information in a secure database (same database's we already have that contain our DL and criminal histories.

Also RFID chips have no batteries and therefore don't have any power needed to "transmit" their data ... so they can only be read at a distance of 5-10 feet. That means it would be next to impossible to set up a passive scanning system on the local streets/highways to track our movements. But it is plausible that such systems could be setup at airports and local malls or other places where you pass at a slow enough rate for the data to be captured.

For me that is the only concern ... that this enhancement be used to make ID's more secure and not the create a massive database of citizen movement that can be accessed without any probable cause or search warrant requirements. I'm on the fence on this issue ... I can see the benefits of the upgrades. While I'm not fearful of goverment misuse I don't think it hurts to be mindful of the potential for misuse and to make sure to federal government remembers our consitutional rights as it applies to unreasonable search and seizure.

Yes, but you can see what direction this is moving in, no one forces you to get a drivers liscence, but you agree that without it, it would be hard to do a lot of stuff without one.

In the same way, this is what this chip will become like. The goverment will not win!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I believe that such a system is a stepping stone to the Mark of the Beast and I certainly won't cooperate with it. I already dislike Social Security numbers. Why does the government have to keep track of everyone? I certainly don't see that as a provision in the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I happened to come accross this songtext from "Evil Dead" written back in 1989..
Dont take it

What i am wondering actually is how did they know all this stuff way back
then? Implants werent even discussed back then i think etc?

www.stlyrics.com...

(Music & Lyrics: R. Medina)
Cry...into the wind
Vivid warning time to take heed
They soon await for
A systematic regime
One world! One card!

Flashes on my T.V. screen
Security success, shines on a pedestal
Swallowed in by our peers,
Destructive atmosphere
We've all come short /
Make the choice
Who will you serve? /
Save your soul
Lead: JG
Purchase so easily,
Comfort in buying,
Right through your screen
One chip! One scan!
Trapped souls back to the beast

Computer technology,
Recognize numbers fed to them
Futuristic unconsciousness,
Monetary resource grip
Collected power through bankruptcy
Beheaded by corporate guillotine
Financial slave / How could you know?
Trick from hell / There's no choice
Need not to justify /
Hopes and dreams which you rely
A better place still yet to see
Don't take the mark; Don't be deceived
Branded...Branded...Branded...Branded
Branded...Branded...Branded...Branded

Lead: DF
Grind into your skin,
Laser technology,

Don't look back,
The time is here for you
Tribulation imminent,
The prophecies will unfold
When they come to brand the mark,
Forget not the holy son
The battle's on and we will fight,
To hold on to the light
We've all come short /
Make the choice
Who will you serve? / Save your soul
Need not to justify /
Hopes and dreams which you rely
A better place still yet to see
Don't take the mark;
Don't be deceived.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by zren]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
way back then?? that was just 1989. it has been known for centuries. john told us about it in a book called revelations. but noooo. everybody is too smart for that.
time does not mean anything to the ones that are controlling this planet. they have been here since the beginning. come on..use your noggin.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There was a similar hue and cry from many Christians when Roosevelt began issuing Social Security Numbers during the new deal. Then twenty years ago, when the IRS required children to have SSNs in order to be eligible as a deduction, there was another outcry.

Now we all have one. We all accepted the "mark of the beast" so we could be employed, engage in credit transactions, and recieve an education. What difference does it make if that information is contained within a chip in a national identification card?

If it is because you don't want the gov't to know where you are at any given time, then you had better get rid of those credit cards and cell phones. Don't go out in public either - there are surveillance cameras everywhere these days.

In short, like the SSN, we'll all ultimately get the national ID and the apocalyptic sect of Christianity will have to redefine the book of Revelations. Again.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
video.google.com...

This is a video to awaken the sheeple who believe microchipping the human population is a good thing.

So now are you going to do your homework and understand these words and terms below?: Human Chipping, Verichip, IBM , Nazi Germany , Hollerith Machine, George Orwell, 1984 , Mark of the beast, DNA chip, Forced chipping, identity protection, world database, cyborg, biometrics

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
... they have been here since the beginning.

Even though I'm not big on the alien/UFO thing, it does make you wonder if the beginning involved a crashed starship, into an oil rich region of the planet, and alien survivors who intermingled thier blood with the inhabitants of the planet.

Then they implemented a multi-millenial plan to use the labor of the natural inhabitants to escape from the planet.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
This is a video to awaken the sheeple who believe microchipping the human population is a good thing.

So now are you going to do your homework and understand these words and terms below?: Human Chipping, Verichip, IBM , Nazi Germany , Hollerith Machine, George Orwell, 1984 , Mark of the beast, DNA chip, Forced chipping, identity protection, world database, cyborg, biometrics

I'm sure very few on this board think this is a 'good thing.' I'm also pretty sure that as soon as implants become necessary for employment, medical services, education and the like we'll all have one.

The time for the 'mark of the beast' has come and gone. We all have it. The social security card that you hold in your "hand" and the number you have committed to memory in your "head" is a far better match of the prophecy in the book of Revelations than a simple implant.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
In nothing we trust,

The masses will line up to accept thier state issued ID and won't even question when they are upgraded to an implanted chip.

Ironic isn't it.

People will give up thier freedom to be safe from the terrorists, and the terrorists will be the only ones who will actually be free.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Would you, are you going to get the new card? When your current license expires this is what they give you. So are you going to get the new license?

Since it is a card at this point and not in the hand as we all know will happen soon enough. Once again this proves the Bible is true after all. I mean it was written thousands of years ago and now just check out how true it it. The mark in the hand.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Shar]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
In nothing we trust,

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
The masses will line up to accept thier state issued ID and won't even question when they are upgraded to an implanted chip.

Ironic isn't it.

People will give up thier freedom to be safe from the terrorists, and the terrorists will be the only ones who will actually be free.

Would you, are you going to get the new card? When your current license expires this is what they give you. So are you going to get the new license?

I plan on being free, if that labels me as a terrorist then so be it.

I can't be a slave.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I believe when Clinton was in office one of the things that was sign was that Christains are consider terrorist if and when martial law ever happens.
And, here Mrs. Clinton today using Christians. Saying, "this is the day the Lord has made" She makes me sick.

They are using Christains. We are in deeper trouble than we ever known. The Clintons are more fake than the 3 doller bill do the blacks honestly truly think the Clintons care. Or are they just getting used for their votes?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I believe when Clinton was in office one of the things that was sign was that Christains are consider terrorist if and when martial law ever happens.
And, here Mrs. Clinton today using Christians. Saying, "this is the day the Lord has made" She makes me sick.

They are using Christains. We are in deeper trouble than we ever known. The Clintons are more fake than the 3 doller bill do the blacks honestly truly think the Clintons care. Or are they just getting used for their votes?

Huh? Martial law has never been closer than now during Bush's - that darling of the religious right - reign.

I agree that Christians are indeed being used. They've been pawns since the 2nd century.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by befoiled
I agree that Christians are indeed being used. They've been pawns since the 2nd century.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
In nothing we trust,

What do you think will happen when people don't take it in their hands. Do you think this will be the war of all wars?
I hate to think that this is the time I'm living in. I think it is very scary. It is not a friendly time that is for sure.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

In nothing we trust,

What do you think will happen when people don't take it in their hands. Do you think this will be the war of all wars?

At this point I think we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This has been a well thought out and devised plan and is not going to b something that is easily denied by the masses. They started lifting our freedoms from us a little piece at a time decades ago with innocent sounding laws like the 'seatbelt law'. I personally never saw what business it was of the government whether I wore a seat belt or not.

ost recently they have devised the patriot act which basically says if you are a terrorist, you have no rights, don't have to be given a lawyer and can be held indefinitiely without being charged. Now as long as we are 'detainging' foreign born muslims at Gitmo with this law nobody cares and the govnerment is just 'protecting us'.

Now they have the new law that says you will, like it or not, get this new chip ID card or you won't travel, drive, have a job or bank. Next they get rid of all paper and coin money and go to total electronic banking. This will be enough to get most people that are leaning toward a revolt to roll over, because they will have no means to eat or have a roof over their heads legally.

They have also spent decades urbanizing the country (and the world for that matter) and making anyone who believes in hunting and having a gun look like an idiot or redneck. Now there are very few people who even know how to gather food for themselves and most wilderness is public owned government land that is patrolled by DNR officer, etc.

Back to the patriot act now. The few people that remain unwilling to take the card (or the chip as we know it will eventually be) will be listed a petential terrorists and rounded up and put into prison pending a terrorist activity investigation. Guess what the outcome of that investigation will be? Once youve been captured and laeled a terrist then you have a choice between becoming a good (chipped) citizen or death.

I saw a couple of questions that popped up while I was reading through and thought I would address them. Forgive me, but I'm a little new and haven't figured out how to do the fancy quotation stuff yet.

Some one asked if the ID is only in the US. I know that Costa Rica and most of the other smaller South American countries have national ID cards already in effect. I believe they have them in Australia and they are pusshing really hard for European Union uniform drivers licenses for europe.

Another person is nder the impression that you can destroy these chips with a simple magnet. Most current nano technology (which I'm sure these will be based on) is created through plasma processing. I've read about it on the University of Michigan Nano Tech web site. I could be wrong, but I don't think magnets will do the trick on the newer chip technology.

Basically, they covered most of the bases and not just in the us, but world wide. The reminants of people who don't actually just roll over will not be much trouble to deal with when you have armies and entire police forces to handle the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join