It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machines rigged for democrats to win...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Your typical Republican puts more emphasis on personal accountability.

Personal accountability, not the state (or the village), or the other guy. I really like that line, too. And it's an excellent point. Wish I would have included it in my previous posts on this subject.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If your seriously wanting to debate this, you have to see all sides.
Therefore I would like to mention the link by Ayreon again.

Hacking democracy

source: video.google
Hacking Democracy (HBO Special) Electronic voting machines count about 87% of the votes cast in America today. But are they reliable? Are they safe from tampering? From a current congressional hearing to persistent media reports that suggest misuse of data and even outright fraud, concerns over the integrity of electronic voting are growing by the day. And if the voting process is not secure, neither is America's democracy. The timely, cautionary documentary HACKING DEMOCRACY exposes gaping holes in the security of America's electronic voting system.

At the end of this Film Cleveland, Ohio. Dec. 23rd 2005. Cuyahoga County spent 22 million Dollars on these Diebold voting system. Cuyahoga did not change there mind after a hearing. What does this tell you? Business as usual, and F the American people, we're using them anyway. Argue all you want! They are going to what they want, not what we want.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by buddhaLight]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
replaced quote box with 'ex' tags

[edit on 9/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The 4 major manufacturers of voting machines are owned by who?

That's what I thought.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Elections rigged? How, by having more then one choice?

Dude, trust me in this case change is good unless you are a pharmacutical or oil co.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Dems won so im happy. However the owner of diebold publicly supported Bush in the election of 2004. Hmm could he have changed his mind and want the democrats to win? Makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is interesting to watch the various reactions of Republicans vs Democrats. As bad as I hate to, I have to mention I don't belong to either party. I don't know why you folks keep voting for these clowns. I guess you are afraid to elect new people who might do something good. You all get what you deserve if you keep voting for the same charlatans over and over again. You control the Parties with your votes and you don't seem to know that. Maybe some day everyone will wake up but I doubt it. I'd say the dumbing down of the American voter is nearly complete. Now all they have to do is take your children away for Party training and the removal of freedom will be complete. The 9/11 Conspiracy was an invention to control you and a lot of you fell for it. You want someone to hate so badly you will buy into anything. Try looking in the mirror. That's where the real problem is. Take a hard look at the terrorists. The parties you all love are creating the same atmosphere here that created them. Republicans hate Democrats, Democrats hate everybody, Secularists hate Christians, Christians hate Secularists and on and on and on. We will be in the same cesspool of hate as the Muslim world in a few generations if it does not stop. The reason so many people are hoping for Aliens to appear and save us is they are scared of what is going on and feel helpless. It's no wonder they are living in a fantasy world as it's better than this one. It does not take Sigmund Freud to figure this one out.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I agree the voting machines were rigged for Democrats to win.

More people voted for the Democratic candidates than Republicans.

So the Republicans rigged the machines in 2000, 2002 & 2004, and forgot how to in 2006? And the Democrats got the secret knowledge in 2006.

Come on this is bogus.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbob
I agree the voting machines were rigged for Democrats to win.

More people voted for the Democratic candidates than Republicans.

So the Republicans rigged the machines in 2000, 2002 & 2004, and forgot how to in 2006? And the Democrats got the secret knowledge in 2006.

Come on this is bogus.

This is what I'm saying, think of what this board would be like if the Republicans won even if by a slim margin. You know it would have been, oh the elections were rigged this, or Diebold that. Gimme a break, the Dems just capitalized on Republican mistakes, thats all there is to it. This comes from a republican. You dont see Republicans whining that the machines were rigged or the election was rigged, this whole subject is complete madness.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well said InDirectViolation. By the looks of it no one is paying any attention to what you wrote. When I watched the news and saw all those Americans cheering with joy over the democrats victory, it just made me laugh. Why people get so excited over a corrupt puppet institution is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shmigoli

However, the war for Iraq didn't go as planned, it is a horrible failure for the NWO. An unstoppable insurgency has exploded in Iraq. Oil pipelines are sabotaged, infrastructure is crippled - no oil.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Shmigoli]

Oh stop. Unstopable? Step back from yourself it's been 3 years. Rome wasn't built in a day. 3 Years in the history books is like two sentences. Oil is flowing the people and the government are moving forward in iraq. Sabotage and random bombings only slow progress. Iraq is part of the system, NWO if thats your thing. In 30 years it will be no different the germany or japan today.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by annestacey
In my opinion, the NWO is behind the scenes of this puppet show and they could have many good reasons to swing things in the other direction. In the big picture... everything is for their benefit.

I actually was thinking along the same lines myself. Maybe it's because of my conspiracy mind but. My theory is....and I don't really believe this, just a what if. Ok. Maybe the machines were set for the Democrats to win. Then we have 2 years for the Dems to screw everything up (well not screw it up but pretty much stay the course). Anyway, then in 2 years when it's time to vote for president, the Republicans can blame everything on the Dems and get another Rep. president in. What do you all think?

If the computer voting machines are able to be rigged, and I have no doubt that they are, and have been for the past few elections, then it seems to me that it would require a truely overwhelming landslide to overcome this fraud. Perhaps this is what we got. It also could be that those who control the Bush Crime Family already got everything they wanted accomplished, and chose to allow this to happen.

I did note that the draconian laws were being railroaded through at a fast and frenzied pace in this last legislative session. Bush was twisting arms to get it done, and drove the last nail in the coffin of our constitution and our freedom with HR 6166. It seems to me that this Dem landslide could serve two major purposes for the NWO gang.

1. Alot has been said and written in the last several years about the computer voting machines and their susceptibility to fraud. With the clear contradiction of the exit polls to the election results, far too many people have become aware of the fraud being perpetrated on them. This election serves to say to the public, 'See, you can trust your computer voting machines! Now go back to sleep and don't worry your little heads'.

2. With the Dems in control of the legislature, they can be held complicit in any future meltdown. If the American people are to ever be weened from their pseudo-democracy, they must truely be sick to death of both parties. GWB has long been set up as the foil in this stage-play, having been made to represent (falsly) everything the globalists wish to destroy. National soverignty, unilateralism, religious exclusivity and fundamentalism, conservatism and common-man values, and most of all 'Christianity'. Now, when things go truely wrong (a limited nuclear exchange would suffice) the Dems can be drug along. Of course this scenario has a two year window.

With our constitution now a legal non-entity, all that is needed is a preciptating event to put the entire country on lock-down until people are cold, hungry and terrified enough to accept a world government. Just as Germany had to be destroyed to accomplish a united Europe, the USA must be destroyed to bring about a global union. I hope I'm wrong. I'm afraid that I'm right.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All computer hacking/fraud talk aside,I think what we witnessed in this country was a paper revolution.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Isn't that 'voting machines rigged for elitist rich oligarchy of corporatcracy to win.'

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater

Isn't that 'voting machines rigged for elitist rich oligarchy of corporatcracy to win.'

Yes, and they won again!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join