It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machines rigged for democrats to win...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Noted.

However, I didn't bring up the death camps on this thread. Just curious as to the preferred way to respond to total BS such as this when posted. Should I have just corrected all the spelling mistakes?

Respectfully ---

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dude people don't oppose the second ammendment for personal reasons but because a practical argument can be made that it is fairly dangerous to allow the freedom for everyone to be running around with guns. Some countries are alot safer that way. COnversly it can be argued that americans are generaly mature enough to own and posses a fire arm.

i'm a democrat and I own 4 guns, shoot them frequently and am opposed to banning guns. I even like 50 cal rifles although besides real, real long distance target shooting I couldn't fathom why you would want one unless you are with the police force. Would have stopped the N. Hollywood bank shootout real fast.

But back to the topic. Like I said . The dibold machines were probably rigged, but the population is so against this current regiem that it still didn't help. The republicans have to face it. the people have spoken, and they are saying that the republicans had their chance and were beyond disappointing infact the country believes that they were literaly disasterous for America.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Look at the math. When you have a landslide Democratic vote from the people, its pretty hard to futz with the machines.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
actually my spelling mistakes are just something i do and I am aware of them, Correcting them would help me learn to spell better but it still wont change what it is that ive said. Besides I'm typing real fast and mulitasking like crazt at work while I post on this blog. Can't take the time to proof read or even see if i've not accidently permutated letters inside of words. Besides correcting my spelling would just be an ad homminem attack, and ultimatly be futile. It wouldn't hold up logically.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well there is a rumor kicking around that the fix was in for the Dem's this time so the Rep's can put the fix in again for 08. Funny though most complaints have been from the Dems

Mechanical Problems, Dirty Tricks, Irregularities Stymie Elections
Problems with electronic machines, voter IDs happening in key battleground states.
By Gil Kaufman
Before the first vote was even cast on the East Coast on Tuesday (November 7), stories began emerging about irregularities, mechanical malfunctions and what appeared to be dirty tricks in the lead-up to one of the most pivotal midterm elections in more than a decade.

Faults and dirty tricks hit results
From Tim Reid in Washington
Problems with electronic voting machines and allegations of ballot rigging and intimidation triggered a flurry of dirty tricks accusations from both sides today.

Equipment problems not as widespread as many experts had predicted
Updated: 11:49 a.m. ET Nov. 8, 2006
WASHINGTON - At the end of the day, fears of chaos and predictions of widespread voting delays were unfounded: America’s overhauled voting system largely worked on Election Day.

Voting Expert: Widespread Election Fraud Again
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Vote fraud crusader and rights activist Bev Harris has told the nationally syndicated Alex Jones Show that she is in possession of voting software used by the big three voting systems companies and is now in a position to completely expose the true scale of electronic vote fraud, as a cascade of stories about voter intimidation, arrests and machine meltdowns arrived on election day.

Election Could Have Been Thrown, Says Fraud Expert
Voting rights activist Bev Harris fears the mid-term elections may have been thrown in order to quell suspicions about vote fraud in anticipation of a major 2008 coup. Liberal blog sites are already naively telling whistleblowers and "conspiracy theorists" to keep quiet now that the left arm of the establishment, the Democrats, have re-emerged.

GOP Spins Exit Polls Ahead Of Vote Fraud
Pre-empting dirty tricks allegations, Republicans debunk historically accurate forecasts
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, November 7, 2006
In the early hours of voting on the mid-term elections, the GOP is already trying to spin exit polls in order to lessen suspicions surrounding expected attempts at vote fraud that will emerge later today.

FBI looks into voter intimidation
The FBI is looking into possible voter intimidation in Virginia's hard-fought U.S. Senate contest between Republican incumbent George Allen and Democrat Jim Webb.

MELTDOWN '06: Missouri Election Integrity Org Says More Reports of Touch-Screen Vote Flipping
PRESS RELEASE FROM MISSOURIANS FOR HONEST ELECTIONS - NOV. 7
As of 8:00 a.m. the non-partisan group Missourians for Honest Elections has already received news of two incidents in today's election in which touch screen machines incorrectly recorded voters' intentions. These occurred at the Brentwood Community Center in St. Louis County.
There have also been several verified reports from voters in St. Louis County who had this happen to them when trying vote absentee at the St. Louis County Board of Elections in Maplewood. We have had an unsatisfactory, mixed response from the County Board of Elections concerning this matter.

Diebold Voting Machines Failing to Start Up in Utah, Voters Being Turned Away
Utah County voters planning to cast their ballots on the way to work were stymied by technical problems with the state's new voting machines, while some in Salt Lake City also saw delays at the polls.
Robert Nelson was among those in Provo and other locations in Utah County who were unable to cast their votes using the new voting machines when the polls opened. After arriving at his polling location at 7 a.m., Nelson said he spent an hour and a half hoping the machines would be fixed.

Polling places turn to paper ballots after glitches First, they're not "glitches"…They are failures!This from AP…
Programming errors and inexperience dealing with electronic voting machines frustrated poll workers in hundreds of precincts early Tuesday, delaying voters in Indiana, Ohio and Florida and leaving some with little choice but to use paper ballots instead.

Voting Nightmare' Reported by Denver Post
Democratic party leaders are planning to seek a two-hour extension for voting in Denver, due to massive computer problems which have created long lines, and kept many from casting their vote.

The problems began right at 7 a.m. as computer problems at the voter-check in stations bogged down, creating a bottleneck in the first hour of voting as a rush to the polls overloaded the system.

Orange County CA Candidate Says Machines Down, No Paper Ballots Available
Voters in Predominently Dem Areas Unable to Vote, Some Voting on Paper Ballots in Chinese and Vietnamese as English Ballots Not Available…
I just got off the phone with Steve Young, the Democratic candidate in CA-48 (Orange County). He reports that his office is receiving calls from at least 8 precincts of voting machines down with no paper ballots available for voters. All, he says, in strongly Democratic areas of the otherwise conservative Orange County. I believe they use ES&S voting machines down there.
He says voters were either being turned away without being able to vote at all, or voting on Chinese and Vietnamese paper ballots — since English ones are not available — just so they are able to vote!

Voter Fraud Across the Board
Not surprisingly, there's been cases of voter fraud reported across the country today, with more pouring in by the hour. Here's a rundown of the reports gathered so far, with the states appearing in alphabetical.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Landslide? I haven't seen any landslides. And machines if rigged don't have to cheat statically they could be dynamically rigged no matter the turn out.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
How 'bout the machines were still rigged just like last time, thats why George Bush was so confidant that they would never loose control of the house, but so many people voted against the republicans that even the preprograming in the dibold machines couldn't fudge the results nearly enough to help and the republicans lost anyways.

Oh and some republicans are whinning like babies that the democrates cheated, Ironic huh.

I think thats exactly what happened. This time even with rigging it would have been completely obvious. The American people sent a message and thats GET THE *** OUT! Even Rummy was smart enough to see the message on the wall as clear as day. Don't let the door hit you on the wy out fellas!!! CIAO

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was waiting for this to come up. But I dont think it was rigged, face it, the republicans were in a bad way and the Democrats capitalized. Its all a game really, just like in any sport you capitalize on your opponents mistakes. This is coming from a registered republican, too bad I couldnt make it to the polls, I coulda made a difference haha.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
First of all, I am personally planning on calling my Senators tomorrow (one of each party), to request that a bill be written to standardize voting/machines for the next major election. The dems are now in power, and if they want to show they are "the better man" then this shouldn't be a problem.

We can only do what we can do, right?

I don't know how far I believe in the machines being particularly "hacked" the last time, to believe that it happened this time. I don't recall ever claiming here that this occurred.

I know one thing, I have some Skunkworks conspiracies with the results of this election running through my head a mile a minute! I'll get to that tomorrow though, because I don't have the time to write them out.

In the mean time, no I don't think they were hacked, judging by the anger I saw comign from all parties towards certain issues.

I'm also personally very happy, and it's been a long time when I at least felt I had a break from worrying as much about what those dudes in DC were doing. At least now I can not worry as much, until I decide on how pyschotic each and every one of these lovelies are.

By the way, NBC/AP have projected both, that Webb one the election. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
My guess is that the American public had had WAY too much of this gov't that they couldn't rig the machines enough to bring in a third Empire.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE... finally.

AAC

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I too feel the Diebold machines were rigged infavor of the GOP; but the dissatisfaction and the voter turn out negated the rigging.

There should be investigation of voter fraud reguardless of the outcome.

An investigation into voter fraud on what grounds? There has to be some sort of eveidence to start an investigation rolling. It's not something that is done on a hunch or to "just make sure".

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I will say is to early to say. Irregularities we have been plenty, however both parties have accused each other of fraud in different parts. www.votersunite.org...

Enough problems have arrised from the 1/3 of the voters nationwide now using electronic voting, that is fair to say that our democracy is less effective affter millions invested in a reform born out of the need to improve the system not demolish it.

It seems we can't get anything right. What a country?

[edit on 8-11-2006 by LoKito]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmallMindsBigIdeas

Originally posted by whaaa
I too feel the Diebold machines were rigged infavor of the GOP; but the dissatisfaction and the voter turn out negated the rigging.

There should be investigation of voter fraud reguardless of the outcome.

An investigation into voter fraud on what grounds? There has to be some sort of eveidence to start an investigation rolling. It's not something that is done on a hunch or to "just make sure".

You haven't even read this page have you? Check out Saurons' post about 5 or 6 above this one.

Also I'm not saying that the dembs did'nt cheat. All the more reason for an investigation. Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I'm a conservative and I am glad that the dems won. The republicans had forgotten the reason we put them there in the first place. I don't expect anything much from the dems but at least it will hopefully refocus the right for the next round of elections.

Besides, it will be nice to play offense for a while ;-)

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Marid Audran]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This isn't over you know. The threat of CIA launching a nuclear terrorist attack to declare martial law just went up by 1000 percent imo.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Martial Law!!! ya can't elect someone else. I'm the decider and I'll decide when the martial laws over. Were gunna have lots a war.. big explosions. Boom! Boom! LAura,laura get in here quick my favorite caroons on and I can't work the TV. I like it when they get that cobra comander hes like saddam, gotta get the evil commander, boom boom!! Nah Nah NAh Nah NAh i don't have to leave office my daddy said so. Coming from the man who when he was buisy dodging the draft he was also buisy driving his dodge...into the bushes.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
we lost the and the senate yet we r not outraged......thats because we understand that we need change and we r giving the other side a chance to put there money where there mouth is.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
personally i want a paper trail. but if you take a step back they are all republicrats or democans and we are all pawns in the game of democracy.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Dude it's the republicans and this current administration which is also republican that are creating secret death camps,
who want to militarize FEMA,
who want to disolve habeus corpus,
who want to wreck the constitution for personal gain,
it's the republicans who want to include torture as an interrogation standard,
the republicans are the ones who lost control of iraq even the military says that,
its the republicans who want to destroy the middle class through taxes and over coporationism
it's the republicans who want to dumb down our education system with their no child left behind program-a stupid population is an easy population to control, this thread has plenty of examples of thet one.
The democrates are not the same as the republicans, while all poleticians have much in common, the republicans and democrates at this time,not historically, are two very different animals. Similar goals although I doubt it, but very different methods.

The republicans just seem desperate to maintaine some form of strangle hold on this country. They have already invested too much into their agendas and interests, and to learn that it's all falling appart and didn't work must be subconciously terrifying to them, besides alot of them could be going to jail soon or be getting impeached.

All this whinning by republicans is just a normal reaction to having your crony buddies taken away and your immoral actions exposed.

You are right on when you talk about the republicans. However what people with your ideas need to include is that no matter who wins, we lose. The illuminati "globalization" bankers control elections. Presidents aren't elected, they're chosen. Same goes for the house and senate. I had an argument with my father over the phone on a similar issue. I said the republicans owned the voting machines and could rig it anyway they want. He said "then why not rig it for their own favor??!"

Top-level Republicans, like Democrats, take their orders from illuminati bankers and all their off-shoot companies, groups, and organizations. Putting the Democrats ahead of the Republicans in this race was a strategic move and a good one (if I were to play Devil's advocate). If the world believes a new group is in power, then there will be more leniance to anti-freedom actions. Simple.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The machines weren't rigged, the people are rigged. And the NWO prevails. I support the NWO by whatever means or title.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join