It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machines rigged for democrats to win...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Funny if the republicans would have won I bet they would have been accused of cheating. So are those machines rigged? I heard alot of that before the elections. What happens if the republicans win in '08 are the machines automatically rigged?

BTW to make things clear I am not saying they cheated. Just wondering about all the chicken littles who were crying foul before the elections started because they were worried about losing.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by American Madman]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My guess is that the American public had had WAY too much of this gov't that they couldn't rig the machines enough to bring in a third Empire.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
How 'bout the machines were still rigged just like last time, thats why George Bush was so confidant that they would never loose control of the house, but so many people voted against the republicans that even the preprograming in the dibold machines couldn't fudge the results nearly enough to help and the republicans lost anyways.

Oh and some republicans are whinning like babies that the democrates cheated, Ironic huh.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, lets put it this way. If they were rigged for the democrats to win then it evened the score somewhat over the last Presidential election - right?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In my opinion, the NWO is behind the scenes of this puppet show and they could have many good reasons to swing things in the other direction. In the big picture... everything is for their benefit.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Must we always assume something is off? Can't we just accept things as they are?

Sheesh...well I guess I should expect this sort of thing on the top conspiracy forum on the web.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I too feel the Diebold machines were rigged infavor of the GOP; but the dissatisfaction and the voter turn out negated the rigging.

There should be investigation of voter fraud reguardless of the outcome.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Must we always assume something is off? Can't we just accept things as they are?

Sheesh...well I guess I should expect this sort of thing on the top conspiracy forum on the web.

Agreed. I don't think machines were rigged in any election.

Fraud usually comes in the form of the "living and voting dead" etc. which the Democrats have shown to be experts at.

Still, I think the results in this election and the 2004 election were basically correct.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I too feel the Diebold machines were rigged infavor of the GOP; but the dissatisfaction and the voter turn out negated the rigging.

There should be investigation of voter fraud reguardless of the outcome.

Why because Democrats didn't win all 100 seats? That somehow the rigging of the machines allow the Republicans to at least keep about half the seats in th Senate?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
When am I allowed to start complaining and saying Dems have lost control of the war and can't get us out?

I already have my signs made.

And when am I allowed to make post how Dems are taking our freedoms and preparing us for slavery and building death camps and such??

Or, we could save time and recycle old threads, remove "neo-cons, Republican, Conservatives, Fascist" and put in "Liberal, Communist" and any other derogatory term and save so much time thinking of new ways the government will kill us.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Well, lets put it this way. If they were rigged for the democrats to win then it evened the score somewhat over the last Presidential election - right?

If they were rigged ...

Another member of the 2 wrongs somehow make it right crowd.

IMO It's childish to base your motives and actions solely on "getting even". If that's all politics in the U.S. has degenerated into, then IMO we're pretty much finished (just like the last empire I lived in
). We'll just get even back and forth in a downward spiral until there's nothing left.

No, I think this whole voting machine fraud thing started as an unfortunate combination of real voting machine glitches (they ain't perfect) coupled with grasping at straws to explain another set of election year losses.

In fact, so far I'm noticing a general lack of whining and accusing from the Republican side - which is markedly different than we've seen from the democrats in the last several elections. Doesn't mean Republicans don't care as much, just that they are perhaps more gracious in defeat.

Just my opinion, of course.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The dead have spoken.

God I'm glad I'm a Libertarian!
Do a google search on ACORN
Disclaimer - ACORN claims to have no knowledge of its own activities!

I knew some of the Democrats would say the election was rigged even though they won. The truth is both parties probably cheated equally and cancelled out each other. Thanks for living up to my negative view of both Parties. You guys never let me down. Keep up the good work
The graveyards are full of potential voters.

Just say "Baaaaaaaaaaa".

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There were many voting irregularities, that just shouldn't have been...

too many machines in democratic districts, that just didn't work for some reason...
too many e-vote machines that couldn't be error checked, so therefore, couldn't be used...

We should still investigate, even though the dems won...
who knows... maybe the dems came up with enough money to buy diebold?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dude it's the republicans and this current administration which is also republican that are creating secret death camps,
who want to militarize FEMA,
who want to disolve habeus corpus,
who want to wreck the constitution for personal gain,
it's the republicans who want to include torture as an interrogation standard,
the republicans are the ones who lost control of iraq even the military says that,
its the republicans who want to destroy the middle class through taxes and over coporationism
it's the republicans who want to dumb down our education system with their no child left behind program-a stupid population is an easy population to control, this thread has plenty of examples of thet one.
The democrates are not the same as the republicans, while all poleticians have much in common, the republicans and democrates at this time,not historically, are two very different animals. Similar goals although I doubt it, but very different methods.

The republicans just seem desperate to maintaine some form of strangle hold on this country. They have already invested too much into their agendas and interests, and to learn that it's all falling appart and didn't work must be subconciously terrifying to them, besides alot of them could be going to jail soon or be getting impeached.

All this whinning by republicans is just a normal reaction to having your crony buddies taken away and your immoral actions exposed.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Madman
Funny if the republicans would have won I bet they would have been accused of cheating. So are those machines rigged? I heard alot of that before the elections. What happens if the republicans win in '08 are the machines automatically rigged?

i think the concern was that some punk kids with above average computer skills would play a bit of a prank

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah BASSPLYR, that's EXACTLY what I want!!!! :shk:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
By the way you ARE free to start posting those threads if you want. Free speach...it's part of the constitution...whooops, forgot we just wrecked it. Well as they say live by the sword,die by the sword.

Besides us democrats wont create any new laws trying to ban things we are unopen to,or don't agree with for personal reasons, so don't worry post what you want. those days were in the past. During the republican controlled administration

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Besides us democrats wont create any new laws trying to ban things we are unopen to

Yeah, like the 2nd amendment allowing American citizens to own guns. No democrat wants to take that away. Right.

And as I've pointed out before, the dis-proof of the death camps BS in your previous post, as well as all the other items you mentioned is:

You're still alive, free and typing.

My edit to remove OT comments.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
BTW, I invested in stock in a couple of cattle car companies in 2001 and I'm up over 300%!

As a Dutchman, I gotta say this remark raises the old hackles on the back of my neck.

WWII was not that long ago and my family was affected.

Could we please return to the topic American Madman raised about rigged voting machines and the recent Democratic gains?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Whoever is potentially gaining election from the machines, they still need to be investigated and fixed. Regardless of my personal wishes, this country depends on the will of the people deciding who to represent them, not the politicians themselves deciding who will win.

The way machines can be pre set, it certainly is possible for certain districts to have been pre-rigged, but voting surpassed the preset offset. I have a (currently) baseless theory that this happened in the case of the Virginia Senate race and that is why George Allen is being urged by top Republicans to concede the election.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by LoganCale]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join