It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting machines rigged for democrats to win...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Let's see here... The machines were rigged for the GOP, but the brave voters voted so overwhelmingly for democrats that it overroad the rigging. Or were they rigged for the Democrats this time? Or, howabout this for a conspirecy theory? The elections were completely fair, save for isolated incidents, and the Dem's won fair and square?

As regards the Virginia senate vote...seems close enough to warrent a recount. No irregularities have been found as yet. Fair and square rules the day again.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
please allow me to be the first to say -

"get over it. the dems won. move on with your life"

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
out of curiosity... has anybody ever wondered why there is only two major political parties running for top man in the states? the amusing thing is its mirrored almost exactly in canada... we just have "other" parties to throw into the mix to give a better sense of democracy... personally i dont understand where anybody gets an idea of democracy at all... when do you usually vote... when theres an election... so if your only voting during elections... and then the government makes your decisions after that... isnt that a dictatorship... so i wonder why they would bother rigging it... maybe its a sick game between the two sides so they can see who gets bigger and better boasting rights...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Besides us democrats wont create any new laws trying to ban things we are unopen to...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why can't people just stop whining when they lose. I really don't think our govn't is that corrupt to actually rig an election like that. They would have to know that the American people would raise a big stink.....we're not a third world country.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil
please allow me to be the first to say -

"get over it. the dems won. move on with your life"

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Best get your semi- autos now boys and girls. Get your hi-cap mags too.

Oh yeah, Take a good look at you pay check. Look at all the money that is taken out by the Gum-mint and watch it increase

Less money for you baby!

Roper( Feels like singing CCR's Bad Moon Rising )

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
the majority of the people are P'd-off with the republicans right now.
is it really any surprise the democrats won?

now if the republicans still won even though the majority of people don't like them then yes i'd say they may have tampered with votes

hypothetically, if the people didn't like the democrats yet they STILL won, then i'd say the dem's may have tampered with the results

since the majority of the population doesn't like the republicans right now, it seems almost obvious to vote for the lesser of the evils

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well from what I remember during the last presidential elections, a lot of democrats were saying that Republicans had rigged the votes also, and that now they were all going to move to Canada. And for the last six years now, all democrats have focused on and attacked is Bush. I'm more concerned now for America, because it seems like the entire Democratic Party is hot-headed and looking for revenge. Not a good situation at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Since the democrats won everybody automatically assumes that it was rigged for them to win. Well if the Republicans would of won again than people would of said the same thing about them. Face it, the people are finally fed-up with Bush and his cronies and want something to be done about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Please, there's enough whining going on right now. Just tune on to Faux.

Everything is the Dems are weak, bla bla bla...

I'm so sick of it. I pray they stop Bush's HORSIE and I also hope Pelosi changes her little mind and goes for impeachment- I think the promise of no impeachment s#ks big time. The only thing that shows me is that both Dems and Republicans are the same.

This president, reaching out???

Like i said before, things are going to go from bad to worse, and that's because Bush is going to become much more agressive. Just watch.

How can anyone possibly clean this mess up? Lets see what happens, but you Republicans need to "get over it"-
It could be that we were allowed to win this time, just so we'd think the elections werent rigged, then go for the jugular and have a major coup for the presidential elections.
Who knows.

I cant wait to see the drama.

YEP. That is true. This shows that Diebold didn't rig the election. So from now on all you yahoos screaming 'diebold rigged it' ... I'm just going to at you and point to this.

Funny you should say that, FF. My point for an even better conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Everything in politics is rigged and nothing will change with the democrats.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If everything is rigged than why did we have a surplus when Clinton was an office. Why was are economy booming why Clinton was in office. Gas prices weren't that bad, there were jobs a plenty, now jobs are slim pickings anymore.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You had a surplus with clinton because it was another time period with other intentions.
The evolution of consciousness is the cause and result of everything. Clinton, bush and the rest are just puppits in this system of evolution.

If you know about the mayan calendar from dr Calleman, then you probably would agree with this. But for now, I don't expect anyone to follow this idea. I just hope many will see this in time.

Watch out for the period around november 24..

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here's the thing, the Republicans are smart enough to know that too much of a good thing is not a good thing. They're not going to rig the machines in every freakin' election. They want it to look like the system's working fine and in a few years if they need an election that's a stalemate, they use the ace up their sleeve.

Everything in moderation.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm not an American, so it's really none of my business, but isn't the problem the inefficiency of the voting machines?

Why not work to make a perfect voting system? It seems to me that the imperfections of the present system are just causing divisiveness and undermining the process.

Call me simple for thinking this way, but complicated systems cause complications, while simple systems produce simple solutions.

It beats all the finger-pointing and accusations that your elections are producing now.

I suppose Canada will be going down the same path eventually, but right now, for federal and provincial elections, we show up at our polling stations, card in hand, and are handed a paper ballot by a person living in our neighbourhood after he or she strokes our name off the voter list.

Easy and simple...

~~~~~~~~
edited for grammar

[edit on 9/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by soundaddicted
This isn't over you know. The threat of CIA launching a nuclear terrorist attack to declare martial law just went up by 1000 percent imo.

That's true... and the republicans doing this arent doing the best job for the country either, so many americans were displeased with the ancipation of the last results and when they learned of all of gwb's faults the (result) was that they would vote for democrats.

The CIA could nuke our country... then again there is a more of a possibility that they will nuke us then they wont nuke us. Because of this, I think that the voting machines werent rigged, they had pre-programmed programming so that republicans would win. But if (the republicans) wanted it that badly they could hack into the machines!

All in all, the NWO, or the democrats are the ones to gain.

>__>.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
In my opinion, the NWO is behind the scenes of this puppet show and they could have many good reasons to swing things in the other direction. In the big picture... everything is for their benefit.

I actually was thinking along the same lines myself. Maybe it's because of my conspiracy mind but. My theory is....and I don't really believe this, just a what if. Ok. Maybe the machines were set for the Democrats to win. Then we have 2 years for the Dems to screw everything up (well not screw it up but pretty much stay the course). Anyway, then in 2 years when it's time to vote for president, the Republicans can blame everything on the Dems and get another Rep. president in. What do you all think?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
How can anyone possibly clean this mess up? Lets see what happens, but you Republicans need to "get over it"-

Did you by chance read my earlier post on this thread. It's the democrats that truly need to "get over it" - and you won!. We've put up with all you sore losers for the last 6 years and now what happens after a democrat election victory? That's right, you're sore winners

Like I said many of us on the right are not blaming the democrats for the loss, we're (rightfully) blaming Bush. So, who are you blaming for your win, Bush still?

There's such a thing as being gracious in both victory and defeat. Try it out sometime. Way better than being mad all the time.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Democrats seem to have this major fault in that they can never publicly blame themselves or one of their own. It's always the other guy's fault, often with some fantastic theory to "explain" it all. On the right, we point the finger right where it belongs. I think that's a big difference indeed.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by centurion1211]

Very good point. This is in my opinion, because if you look at the priciples of Republicans and Democrats, Republicans put more responsibility on the individual to improve their own lives while giving them a hand, while Democrats want more socailized programs to improve for everyone while pooling resources from individuals who worked for it. Think about it, how many Democrats complain about the war in Iraq, but voted for the war in the first place. By their logic, "well, it was the Republicans idea in the first place, so were not at fault." Your typical Republican puts more emphasis on personal accountability.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join