It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

1. Earthquake
2. Sun became black
3. Full moon became like blood
4. Stars fell from sky
5. Sky vanished
6. Every mount and island moved

Except for number 4 all these can be easily attributed to a huge earthquake. During my research I found that we are primed for a large earthquake along the Pacific North West (PNW) of the North American Continent. There is a thread done quite recently talking about the infamous webbots and their prediction of an earthquake prior to December 17th this year. This is the link to the actual webbot article. I don't feel like searching for the ATS thread.

Well we have all of December to wait and see whats going to happen..This is going to be intresting.With the 7th seal coming closer and closer the tension is building.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by IronScepter1260]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
The earthquakes are coming.

The King and Queen will dance by the firelight.

The seventh seal will be opened.

The child will be born.

Are you prophesizing LoneGunMan?????

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronScepter1260

Originally posted by harvosky

Harvosky, do you believe in et's?

I must say I do believe in ET. Why? Well for once we as humans cannot really believe in a Universe we're the only ones.

Thats good man,your almost complete.You have a since of faith for the unknown and the widely known.What i mean is that you have faith in jesus who is well accepted as real..and then you believe in something many people descredit as being real.

your gonna be ok.at least i hope you are.

Thanks i hope so too. Well it's weird but i had a dream last night about a tsunami hitting our pacific and the waves were huge...my family and me were there and the water level raised but we were ok. It's weird because this is the third dream i've had and had somebody interpret it and it really made sense. I guess i forgot to mention that i had a vision before I went off to war in Iraq that my wife was going to cheat on me 2 months before i left. I had the dream three different times in a row. Then about 6months later she did cheat on me. Then last year i had a vision in my dream of my ex kissing another guy...and that also came through as i woke up the car drove off. I'm not saying i'm gifted...but....i'm saying that god and my guardian angels are watching over me. I don't know if my dreams had to relate about the upcoming event...but like i said ...i was in the beach and saw waves as high as buildings coming from the beach towards the land. So i do feel this is coming. As far as the date...i don't know.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The earthquakes are coming.

The King and Queen will dance by the firelight.

The seventh seal will be opened.

The child will be born.

Are you prophesizing LoneGunMan?????

Just stating what is to come, it is all about endings and new beginnings.

Once the King and the Queen dance by the firelight...

Learn to swim.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
the bible says no man will know the day or hour..but nothing is written about the month or year...so with that said..i will choose this year 2006(6th seal) and the 11th month.

take that for size...lol just playing..but seriously thats what i think..im just having fun.

Iron, I am still awaiting a response to this post you made back in May. Did something change? I didn't see any mention of him coming back (granted it's hard to find info in this particular thread). I truly am curious. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Thanks i hope so too. Well it's weird but i had a dream last night about a tsunami hitting our pacific and the waves were huge...my family and me were there and the water level raised but we were ok. It's weird because this is the third dream i've had and had somebody interpret it and it really made sense. I guess i forgot to mention that i had a vision before I went off to war in Iraq that my wife was going to cheat on me 2 months before i left. I had the dream three different times in a row. Then about 6months later she did cheat on me. Then last year i had a vision in my dream of my ex kissing another guy...and that also came through as i woke up the car drove off. I'm not saying i'm gifted...but....i'm saying that god and my guardian angels are watching over me. I don't know if my dreams had to relate about the upcoming event...but like i said ...i was in the beach and saw waves as high as buildings coming from the beach towards the land. So i do feel this is coming. As far as the date...i don't know.

Yo man ,where do you live?

You said in your dream your family was ok.What do you mean.Can you elaborate more on that just a little.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by IronScepter1260]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Just stating what is to come, it is all about endings and new beginnings.

Once the King and the Queen dance by the firelight...

Learn to swim.

Whats so funny,about learning to swim.Is that directed towards harvosky's tsunami dream?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

Iron, I am still awaiting a response to this post you made back in May. Did something change? I didn't see any mention of him coming back (granted it's hard to find info in this particular thread). I truly am curious. Thanks in advance.

The 7th seal opens january 1st 2007..anytime before then could have,and will be possible for christ to return.At the time i made my comment,i was really just going by what i felt at the time..Just because November is about to be over,doesnt mean 2006 is.We still have 1 last month left.And come to think of it,why not have him return in the same month we celebrate his death and rebirth.

THE CHRIST-MASS

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Just stating what is to come,

Well isnt that sorta what prophets do? Are you a prophet?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just stating what is to come,

Well isnt that sorta what prophets do? Are you a prophet?

No I am not a prophet, I am a tool.

I am

The seventh seal opens on my birthday, next year.

I hope you do not live near the coast.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yo man ,where do you live?

You said in your dream your family was ok.What do you mean.Can you elaborate more on that just a little.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by IronScepter1260]

I live in LA, CA so i live really close to the beaches...i don't know how to tread water but i know how to swim a bit. I haven't had any other weird dreams but today is payday and i will start getting ready for the flood...i will have to go buy can stuff and camping gear just incase. I was in the military so i do know how to survive in situations like this in a way. Like I said. I have faith and do not fear death. I came way too close before now all i feel is love.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Learn to swim.

Whats so funny,about learning to swim.Is that directed towards harvosky's tsunami dream?

Well it could be.

It was not meant to be. :shk:

'0' hour of my birthday last year, 12:00 midnight the moon rose blood red.

My family and myself were having a bonfire because I wanted to see the moon come up on the eve of my birthday. My family thought the woods were on fire when the moon first peaked through the treetops. I knew what it was though. When it broke through and everyone saw the bood red moon and realized it had just turned midnight of July 16 everyone turned silent.

My step daughter called me Satan and walked away.

Just another piece of the puzzle.

My power in my house shut off just after I submitted this post, then came back on right away.

Learn to swim.

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky,
That would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...
I am become Death,
The shatterer of Worlds.

The Bhagavad-Gita

Jornada del Muerto

[edit on 1-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
so my dreams my be significant? In the past i have had visions but not like these ones i've had recently.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

so my dreams my be significant? In the past i have had visions but not like these ones i've had recently.

Yes they may be...

Keep a dream journal.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
how would i know if they might? Is there anybody here that knows a dream interpreter? I think that would be cool.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

how would i know if they might? Is there anybody here that knows a dream interpreter? I think that would be cool.

I'm not tooooo shabby at interpreting dreams.. but every dream interpreter is different.. they will explain different interpretations according to their line of work..

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The 7th seal opens january 1st 2007..anytime before then could have,and will be possible for christ to return.At the time i made my comment,i was really just going by what i felt at the time..Just because November is about to be over,doesnt mean 2006 is.We still have 1 last month left.And come to think of it,why not have him return in the same month we celebrate his death and rebirth.

THE CHRIST-MASS

Yea I understand ... you just said back in may that it was in the 11th month of 2006 so I was seeing what you thought of the fact that that did not come true.

I find this all very interesting and even though I do not fully agree with certain points, I do see the very same trends that you do. Could be an interesting month or two.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yea I understand ... you just said back in may that it was in the 11th month of 2006 so I was seeing what you thought of the fact that that did not come true.

I find this all very interesting and even though I do not fully agree with certain points, I do see the very same trends that you do. Could be an interesting month or two.

Well actually I think he may have been right. It sort of did begin on 11/11/06.

Something strange is going on around here...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Thirty seven pages and the first seal hasn't been opened yet.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I can decipher your dream; but only from the perspective of what is is sending via the divine red-hot-line that travels through the silver cord....

As PuRe said - it depends upon the line of work of the interpreter.

BUT the spirit of prophesy is the testimony of Jesus Christ and that is something ingrained in the smooth muscle of my heart....so just as Joseph and Daniel can reveal dreams...that is the fashion in which I have been give the means to do so, as well....

So, if you want, tell it to me here or U2U me or look up my profile and email me....I think I'll make a section on my blog for that, too, right now...another option for you.

But as you feel at ease, do so then accordingly.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join