It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Pure energy...maybe you can help and translate my dreams/visions. Good posts to everybody...good job....

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
starting with today,there will be 28 days left before the beginning of 2007.

what will be the outcome? We'll see.Soon we'll all see.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Peace and Unity.

For all mankind....not instantly in one day, of course...but that is the expected end!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by Pure Energy

You've heard of the winged serpent? ..

the serpent is your spine.. also your nervous system...
as it is... its vibration is low... which is the symbol of wings... things higher in the atmosphere vibrate quicker... (because of gravity) .. your head is vibrating faster than your feet..

the rainbow colored feather serpent is showing that it can be raised in frequency... colors are vibrations/frequencies.. being rainbow colored is trying to demonstrate it encapsulates all frequencies..
the wings are raising the snake off the ground and allowing it to fly higher... (raising the vibration/frequency) ..

And also written was that the 7 seals are the senses, 5 spoken of, more actually.

This is saying to me that the 7 seals are our Chakra system and the winged serpent is the Kundalini activated and able to take flight up the spine and out the top of the head. Somewhere in there the Pineal Gland is working at something, I'm sure.

If this is the case and 6 have opened on a universal scale then the opening of the Crown Chakra would be the opening of the 7th seal. Is this the point where we can be connected with All that Is?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Exactly! The crown chakra - coming from the inner out through the 'third eye' - where the 'silver cord' is attached to our souls.

But I don't think that there is any certain level at which there is opening on a universal scale, IA (course that doesn't mean it's so - just my perception at this point in time)...simply because there is lots of pollution in the hearts of the people - of various sorts...perhaps some people have cleared lower chakras but the 4th or 5th is blocking the flow...just as an example.

I do think, though, like all things that power a resonant reality, it just takes ONE.

I have this conception of a doorway...always in each progressive step there is necessity for just one soul to get over the threshold that we all have to cross...and then once crossed, it facilitates all the people greatly. But very seemingly slow and arduous until the first pass-through.

Does that make sense?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Exactly! The crown chakra - coming from the inner out through the 'third eye' - where the 'silver cord' is attached to our souls.

But I don't think that there is any certain level at which there is opening on a universal scale, IA (course that doesn't mean it's so - just my perception at this point in time)...simply because there is lots of pollution in the hearts of the people - of various sorts...perhaps some people have cleared lower chakras but the 4th or 5th is blocking the flow...just as an example.

I do think, though, like all things that power a resonant reality, it just takes ONE.

I have this conception of a doorway...always in each progressive step there is necessity for just one soul to get over the threshold that we all have to cross...and then once crossed, it facilitates all the people greatly. But very seemingly slow and arduous until the first pass-through.

Does that make sense?

The Crown.....

by the sweat of my brow!

the crown of thorns..

to signify "BY WORKS!" and not by FAITH alone! Faith leads to Works.. if not.. it is not faith!...

I have some other news to share.. the time has come.. look for some of my other threads..

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Exactly!

Does that make sense?

Indeed, QA, it does make sense.

Thank you for adding to my *in*sight on this subject. Sometimes your "ramblings" are too wordy for me and I pass them by and other tiimes I am amazed at how directly and clearly you are able to *see*

One never knows where or through whom the message will come, and one should never overlook a source which doesn't always resonate with it's own.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
is it possible to clone jesus christ using the shroud of turin's blood?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

If you cloned Jesus you would end up with a vessel, not the Christ. Jesus was not just a meat body that can be brought back. He wouldnt be the same, if we could clone someone that same soul would not come back, you would end up with someone that looked like Jesus.

Oh by the way, the Crown Chakra for me is open, I have felt energy flow through it and out my third eye chakra. I believe that crown will be opened for everyone when the next messiah comes to open it. Jesus opened that third eye, the next messiah will open the crown.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

If you cloned Jesus you would end up with a vessel, not the Christ. Jesus was not just a meat body that can be brought back. He wouldnt be the same, if we could clone someone that same soul would not come back, you would end up with someone that looked like Jesus.

Oh by the way, the Crown Chakra for me is open, I have felt energy flow through it and out my third eye chakra. I believe that crown will be opened for everyone when the next messiah comes to open it. Jesus opened that third eye, the next messiah will open the crown.

^^^ *In my best Chris Farely voice... "That is CO-RECT" ^^^^^

clone all you want... but you can't clone thought... (or can you? ) .. theres a newdoll (noodle) scratcher for yah..

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The sun don't shine
The moon don't move the tides,
to wash me clean
Sun don't shine
The moon don't move the tides,
to wash me clean
Why so unforgiving and why so cold
Been a long time crossing Bridge of Sighs
Cold wind blows
The Gods look down in anger,
on this poor child
Cold wind blows
And Gods look down in anger,
on this poor child
Why so unforgiving and why so cold
Been a long time crossing Bridge of Sighs

~Bridge of Sighs~ Robin Trower

[edit on 4-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ok, i was reading and somebody mentioned how they believe the 7 seals are the 5 senses and there's 2 nobodys teling us about.Well sorry i just dont think you can make that sorta statement,considering whats mentioned in each seal.I think you should read them before you go and make statements like that.Ok so let me state briefly again which each seal stands for.

1st seal - George Bush
2nd seal - Osama Bin Laden
3rd seal - War in Iraq
4th seal - Death toll
5th seal - Hurricanes
6th seal - Planet X returns
7th seal - "Destruction"

after or during the 7th seal,the anti-christ's will have power for 3.5 years,this is the n.w.o you've herd so much crap about.

then christ returns,this time for battle of armageddon.Evil is detsroyed,then Peace forever.This should all be accomplished by 2012.

Peace!!

[edit on 5-12-2006 by IronScepter1260]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
but a cloned jesus would make a great anti christ and would make sense for our times?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

but a cloned jesus would make a great anti christ and would make sense for our times?

How the heck would that even work?

its just a body man.... the neuro-net captures experience and is 'rebooted' when you're born.. so all the past experiences from your parents and parents parents, aren't 'THERE' in your neuro-net to confuse you further than a child already is...

so cloning a jesus would just make a new baby subject to the enviroment around him..

Jesus, was Christ.. he was aware directly of what the world needed and he provided what humanity wanted/needed..

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
ok son of man or queenanie38 discypher this dream i had when i was about 23 or so. im walking down a dirt road, a person in an all white suit is walking towards me, in a distance i cannot see the face. im now walking up to an old white house with pillars in the front. i see the man , he is old with white hair , he is comming closer to me. i feel scared now, i see him his head is down, he gets closer and closer. i hear a baby cry, i feel that it was just born. as the baby cries and i think of this the man raises his head. i feel cold, his eyes are black as coal. no white in them at all, all black eyes. he passes by me and says we're comming, im scared to death. i look back he is gone , nowhere to be seen. the baby is still crying in the white house.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
ok son of man or queenanie38 discypher this dream i had when i was about 23 or so. im walking down a dirt road, a person in an all white suit is walking towards me, in a distance i cannot see the face. im now walking up to an old white house with pillars in the front. i see the man , he is old with white hair , he is comming closer to me. i feel scared now, i see him his head is down, he gets closer and closer. i hear a baby cry, i feel that it was just born. as the baby cries and i think of this the man raises his head. i feel cold, his eyes are black as coal. no white in them at all, all black eyes. he passes by me and says we're comming, im scared to death. i look back he is gone , nowhere to be seen. the baby is still crying in the white house.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by littlebird]

well... to me..

dreams are about beginning and end..
I look at dreams in their entirety.. like the whole thing.. not just pieces.. like what every detail is.. just the over-all message..

and to me.. the end shows someone bad .. who is 'coming' .. and a helpless being.. and yourself.. the spectator.....
going in reverse ... its a story on its own..
to me .. this white dressed/haired man. signifies a wolf in sheeps clothes.. and the helpless child is something you cherish or worry about a lot.. .. not necessarily a child or the youth.. it just means someone who is helpless without support..
and the meaning behind you seeing him walk .. is ... the whole time you have a hunch that he is 'bad' .. but his appearance is lying to you..
so this could mean a number of things..
someone or something... you fear.. is attacking.. or threatening something you cherish or worry / care about..

now the very end of your dream.. where you look and he's gone (the bad guy white dressed guy) .. this could signify there was no threat.. that it was illusion and it was just there to make you pay attention to whatever you cherish or worry about...
or that you conquered the threat by being aware OF the threat... but regardless you are still left to tend to the helpless ...

that is my opinion..

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
my dreams all came true so far. another dream i had was i was walking towards this hill , there was a trailer on this hill with a short woman with black hair. i had to cross this bridge to get there and my journey began wondering around to find my way, but i was to see a wise man first. the wise man said i was to first visit the lady on the hill. NEXT DREAM; was the one i posted already above. then another dream. i went on vacation and the earth shook beneath my feet, i scrambled to hide and everything came crashing down. i woke up then. NEXT DREAM; a fire in the ocean , and the water swept me away, i felt i was drowning. i woke up.
get this; i now live in a trailer park on a hill and to get to the trailer park you have to cross the bridge. my girlfriend is asian and has black hair.
get this; george bush has white hair and is in the white house, question tho, where is the baby?have not seen or heard yet.
get this; has not happened yet, but i am planning a vacation sometime next year to go to hawwaii or california when i get enough money. jittery to go tho.
the next dream i was floating in my room, then a hallway and as i passed another room i wanted to go in but could not. so i floated in the livingroom, there a white blanket was put on me and that was it. i woke up.
i believe the last one is my death. i must have died in my sleep.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i did not percieve that like that. the baby represents life in general , the baby being born in the white house, i think. the man walking down the road is george bush, i think. the threat to life or society. the wolf , so to speak in white . the white, innocents of, bothers me. so does the black eyes, i think is evil or death. under a cloak like you said. yes , me is the watcher and i feel helpless.scared.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
i did not percieve that like that. the baby represents life in general , the baby being born in the white house, i think. the man walking down the road is george bush, i think. the threat to life or society. the wolf , so to speak in white . the white, innocents of, bothers me. so does the black eyes, i think is evil or death. under a cloak like you said. yes , me is the watcher and i feel helpless.scared.

Well We should maybe make another thread for dream interpretations.. so we can maybe get back to topic in this thread..

but I wouldn't be so quick to lable things in dreams as definately being anything.. especially a person in real life... George Bush is a person ... not a super powerful enemy.. people are not enemy... bad thinking is the enemy... the white house could represent a pure person .. a person who hasn't been tainted... who is unaware of this bad person but is pure..

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
5 senses?

Could indeed apply:

1. touch
  2. taste
  3. smell
  4. hearing
  5. sight (conventional with 2 eyeballs)
    and then:
  6. 'second' sight - the soul's ability to 'see' out the window (psychic)
  7. 'third' sight - when the ability to see and understand the highest mysteries manifests - this is the singular vision of the 'third eye.' It is the merging of duality into binary energy (quantum electrical thought)...

These 7 seals correspond to the 7 chakras:

1. Pineal gland (third sight) - crown
  2. Pituitary gland (second sight) - eyes
  3. Thyroid gland (first sight) - throat
  4. Thymus (hearing) - heart/lung
  5. Adrenal gland (smell) - solar plexus
  6. Pancreas (taste) - sacral
  7. Ovary/Testis (touch) - root

Check your plumbing:
Chakra Test

new topics

top topics