It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is a revelation I had regarding the tree of life/DNA a few months back:

Notice that the numbers at the far right are
8 + 3 + 1 = 12 and 12 + 400 = 412 and finally 4 + 1 + 2 = 7

What does it all mean? Beats me!

But it sure went down on the paper well and seemed to make some sort of sense!
Maybe it will spark a spark in someone!

[edit on 11/16/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I've been reading alot of your over critical "research," and find a lot of resemeblance of your version of the 7 seals and the famed "Dendera lights."

en.wikipedia.org...

Another great example of taking ancient symbols and writings too literally. Because when you add up the facts behind what we like to believe that aliens, or annunaki genetically engineered us or whatever you may believe. It is simply just misinterpretation. Please just read this site that fully explains the theory and mathematically disproves (beyond a shadow of a doubt) the Dendera Lights are not ancient light bulbs, then shows that they actually were a symbol of:

doernenburg.alien.de...

Now I believe there are alot of conspiracies and cover-ups out there. But, George Bush is not the 1st seal or a seal at all. In fact, the only legitimate "could be" allusion
to America in the Bible is a description of the whore of Babylon or the new Babylon, and that's shaky ground at best. I laugh everytime I hear someone say Bush is the anti-christ... the anti-christ has to be a charismatic person that almost the entire world loves, I hate to break it to you all, but outside of America (and even inside nowadays), there are hardly any Bush fans (Tony Blair does not represent the whole of England people...).

Next, anyone who blatantly says "they alone speak the truth." Is really full of themselves. If you look throughout the Bible, none of the Prophets force fed truth down peoples throats with a religious spoon. As a matter of fact they would give warnings of disasters to come, and when the people didn't listen to them, they wouldn't say "I told you so! Morons!" They would then try to help the people inspite of themselves. Secondly, I see some of you claim to be Christians. True Christians know that it is an urgent matter to bring people to the Lord Jesus Christ, and that salvation is important, but, Christians are also called not to condemn others or otherwise pass judgment. "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

Next about the Kufu Cheops thing... that's a nice thought, but extremely out in left field, actually, I'm going to go ahead and say you left the ball park on that one. "F.U. Speech?" Wow... again nice thought, but uh... out there. Edun = nude? It's Spelled Eden... but yeah out there again... too literal. By the way, is it not Satan who twists words? Last time I checked backwards english or languages were a sign of the devil.

Annunaki? I'm pretty sure reptiles that created everything we see to hide their atu-waa on Earth, which was previously an intergalactic junkyard, until they bio-engineered us is definitely not found anywhere in the Bible. Which should be the only source of "Truth" for Christians.

Now, onto the Seals... the 7 seals are all supposed to be separate events, but NOT to be confused with the 7 year tribulation. Revelation Chapter 6 describes the first 6 seals. And the first part of Revelation 7 describes the 7th seal, but keep in mind, All of Revelation Chapters 6-18 is describing portions of the 7 year tribulation. Thus, if each seal is a given year, (the chapters 6 and 7), there's no room for 8-18. So yes, there are riders and horses in the seals, but they are much more prominent and influential than Bush, and Bin Laden. Plus Revelation 6:8 states "They were given power to destroy one fourth of the earth by war, famine, disease, and wild beasts." And if your theory is true, then by the fifth seal, 2005, 1/4 of the world population would be gone. Which means that 1.5 billion people should have died last year. But, We're still 6 billion strong. Again the mark of the seven year tribulation is the mark of seven years of piece between brothers. As we all know Isaac (Israel) and Ishmael (The Arabs) are both sons of Abraham, effectively making them brothers. Thus, a 7 year peace pact between Israel and the Arabs is made, the tribulation should start.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So, conclusively, the way I interpret this, is that since the 7 years peace has not been made, then the tribulation has not started, then the seals have yet to be broken, but it is coming soon. And please before you go off naming yourselves as prophets and truth sayers, remember what Revelation 22:18-19 states:

"I give fair warning to all who hear the words of the prophecy of this book. If you add to the words of this prophecy, God will add to your life the disasters written in this book; if you subtract from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will subtract your part from the Tree of Life and he Holy City that are written in this book."

Next, I want to say that Allah and Yahweh, are not the same beings. Allah is the "incarnation," if you will, as described by the Arabs, but is clearly a God of War and malice. While Yahweh was once a God of wrath, he changed. For in Genesis 9:11, He states:

"I'm setting up my covenant with you that never again will everything living be destroyed by floodwaters, no never again will a flood destroy the Earth"

Then later with Abraham, Yahweh even said he would save Sodom and Gomorrah if he could find but ten good men. Genesis 18:33. Thus Yahweh is a God of second chance, for did He not let Lot escape the city? The one good man he did find. While Allah on the other had has clearly declared war against the infidels, and some of my Arab friends have even explained to me that they discourage even attempting to convert to Islam. So, when you say there is but one truth, let there be only one truth, not multiple coexisting truths.

Lastly I would like to touch the area that Jesus IS God, God is Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is God. But, they are not three Gods. He is one God, in three forms, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Three in one, not one in three. It needs no further explanation. You may ask "Well how is that possible?" It is a concept almost impossible for the human mind to grasp, much like a world without the concept of time. But, that is where faith comes in, is that not the root of all "conspiracies?"

Sometimes, it is "Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Here is a revelation I had regarding the tree of life/DNA a few months back:

Notice that the numbers at the far right are
8 + 3 + 1 = 12 and 12 + 400 = 412 and finally 4 + 1 + 2 = 7

What does it all mean? Beats me!

But it sure went down on the paper well and seemed to make some sort of sense!
Maybe it will spark a spark in someone!

[edit on 11/16/2006 by queenannie38]

Hi Annie. I've come out of hiding to hint on some things I saw in these numbers. I have been busy reading through and giving careful consideration of all that is being said for whatever benefit is there.

Anyway, i checked your linky and I saw 1 and 3 being Adam and the Garden. Notice 1 and 3 makes 4, which is half of 8 which is the cross. I think the half of 8 suggests something about division of the combined first two.

Also, if you think of the cross being number 8 and Christ situated on it in crucifixtion, you might just notice that it can be divided in two halves and also quarters, but for this I want you to look at the two halves and their relationship to the human male body. The 8 representing the whole body. The upper half is 4 with the head (skull) being 1 and the garden (hair) being 3. Notice the head we see the garden grows atop of the head. This is like being dead, for you are below the garden. The other half of the 8 is the lower body on the cross. It too has a "head" and a garden, but it grows out of the garden or pubic region and represents life. So the two sets of 1's and 3's are represented in the 8 of the cross and cancel each other out.

The only relationships I see right away about the 400 is that it is divisible by the 8 with a factor of 50. 50 rings a bell doesn't it as a Jubilee? Even if not, if you take away the head (1) you get 49 or the 7 - 7's spoken of in Dan..

I could say something about 52 if you said it had a significance. What exactly is the Pentecost again?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
One other thing. It was suggested that sin might be encoded into our DNA. In a book by Gregg Braden called The God Code, there is evidence that the name YHWH is encoded into our DNA.

The elements of our body's DNA: Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon. Same elements as Hebrew letters: YHVG. (Hydrogen=Y, Nitrogen=H, etc.) YH: the abbreviated and accepted form of YHVH/Eternal, the ancient name of God. VG/GV: within the body. A literal translation reveals the message: "God/Eternal within the body". (The God Code page 140)

awesome! you know i know i'm not smart enough to think up something like that on my own. some things just come to you and you can't forget them.

i also have thought several times that the fruit of good and evil is an example of a type of hallucinogen that once taken electrically changed their dna somehow. call it sin or a virus who knows. i just want to point out that there's a difference between the element of having sin and sinning.

i agree with a lot of the posts on how sin feels out dated. but i seriously think most are reacting more to the idea of the dictatorship of churches using sin as a tool for fear. that's another topic i think then just ignoring that sin is a part of us. yeah, so get rid of sin and what do you have. well you're left with right and wrong and then you're left with defining it all over again and you're back to sin. it's in us till death folks.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I re-read some of the relevant passages for the sake of entertainment, and if there's anything to this seven seal obsession, I figure the sixth seal was opened in October of this year.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Well there was a Solar Eclipse on September 22, a Full Moon and a Harvest Moon on October 6th, earthquakes in the Pacific a few days later, and strings of meteors throughout.

Get back to me on the "every mountain and island were moved out of their places" thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I tend to think Christ wasn't AHnunAHki. I think that if you stripped all the stuff that has been added to christ's teachings in the cetury's since he taught it, you would find a belief system that kind of upset the power structure that the annuaki had set into motion. Slaves built the pyramid, and I kind of think that Christ really didn't agree with the idea of slavery. I don't think he bought into the idea that women were a lesser, second class citizen either, another one of the foundations of the annunaki power structure.
pf course, I am not really sure that I believe that there are annunaki in the first place, and I definately find alot of what has been written about them rather doubtful. for the pure and simple fact that those who are writing the stuff have a tendancy to also make predictions, with dates for fullillment, and their record is really crappy!

Although, I think that our fine government has the capability to stage an annunaki invasion, and this invasion would bring about a kind of peace in the world....would also provide the means for an antichrist to rise up...ect...
sure revelations isn't just a playbook for the ruling elite of future generations for when things go utterly to crap and they are faced with the loss of their power...a way of reinstituting it? I mean it's so vague and filled with symbolism, it could be easily interpreted to fit any time whatsoever...thus, the masses of people in the past all thinking that they were living in that time. the only difference between then and now is that it seems possible that the power elite's power just might be threatened enough for them to start running the playbook...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexg
I re-read some of the relevant passages for the sake of entertainment, and if there's anything to this seven seal obsession, I figure the sixth seal was opened in October of this year.

Bingo, dude!

Although, I think, from what I understand and what I've witnessed (both in the material reality and in the 'other' reality..dreams, visions, etc) that the end of the period of time for the opening of the 6th seal ended on that date. And started roughly around July 2000.

Supposedly cycles for human reality (I can't explain with any better term, just 'cycles') are of the length = 7 solar years + 2 months.

And the age of Aquarius actually started on September 23 of this year, meaning that September 22 was the end of the Piscean Age - which began on September 15, 107 BCE.

As well, September 23 was the start of the Hebrew New Year.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Hi Annie.

I've come out of hiding to hint on some things I saw in these numbers.

Thank you! You are so good at the numbers part of it - that which bogs me down seems to come to you like the spring breeze!

The only relationships I see right away about the 400 is that it is divisible by the 8 with a factor of 50. 50 rings a bell doesn't it as a Jubilee? Even if not, if you take away the head (1) you get 49 or the 7 - 7's spoken of in Dan..

Yes, exactly - 50 years is a jubilee cycle and so 400 years is 8 jubilee cycles!

And the periods of enslavement and captivity that the Isrealites underwent in the OT were always a a few decades over the period of 400 years.

Also - if we think about flesh = 10 days and a living soul = 100 years and spirit (angels) = 1000 years, then 400 years is symbolic of 4 living souls! (that's just something I've come to understand symbolically and it seems to bear out consistently each time I apply it)

I could say something about 52 if you said it had a significance. What exactly is the Pentecost again?

Pentecost is 49 days after Passover - being the 50th day of the Omer - that was the day that Moses brought the law down from Sinai and also the day the disciples of Christ gathered in the upper room in Jerusalem for their tongues of fire reception...

It is also John the Baptist's birthday...

Spiritually, it's about the law 'coming down' from 'heaven' to 'earth.'

And materially, it is called the 'feast of weeks' and it is the time when the first fruits from the grain harvests are brought to the temple as offerings to the LORD.

52 weeks in a year, though - don't forget that.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexg

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Well there was a Solar Eclipse on September 22, a Full Moon and a Harvest Moon on October 6th, earthquakes in the Pacific a few days later, and strings of meteors throughout.

Get back to me on the "every mountain and island were moved out of their places" thing.

Im going tell you that the 6th seal opened jahnuary 1st 2006.

concerning the sun & moon ,i think those signs are caused by explosions that some how affect the way we see the sun and moon.

the stars could possibly be missles or rockets...there was alot of that going on in israel earlier this year when they were fighiing against lebanon.

also concerning the mountain and islands..i think that is caused by a pole shift.

if you have read the slighest bit about planet x, it is rumored to produce massive climate changes when it orbits the planet earth.

this could be how the mountains and islands are moved.

oo yea and maybe the earthquake is from a giant explosion that makes the ground rumble?

and at the end of it all..everyone is hiding in the rocks and caves..from the lord and jesus.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I tend to think Christ wasn't AHnunAHki. I think that if you stripped all the stuff that has been added to christ's teachings in the cetury's since he taught it, you would find a belief system that kind of upset the power structure that the annuaki had set into motion. Slaves built the pyramid, and I kind of think that Christ really didn't agree with the idea of slavery. I don't think he bought into the idea that women were a lesser, second class citizen either, another one of the foundations of the annunaki power structure.
pf course, I am not really sure that I believe that there are annunaki in the first place, and I definately find alot of what has been written about them rather doubtful. for the pure and simple fact that those who are writing the stuff have a tendancy to also make predictions, with dates for fullillment, and their record is really crappy!

Although, I think that our fine government has the capability to stage an annunaki invasion, and this invasion would bring about a kind of peace in the world....would also provide the means for an antichrist to rise up...ect...
sure revelations isn't just a playbook for the ruling elite of future generations for when things go utterly to crap and they are faced with the loss of their power...a way of reinstituting it? I mean it's so vague and filled with symbolism, it could be easily interpreted to fit any time whatsoever...thus, the masses of people in the past all thinking that they were living in that time. the only difference between then and now is that it seems possible that the power elite's power just might be threatened enough for them to start running the playbook...

Great Post.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I could say something about 52 if you said it had a significance.

I found the 52!

Henceforth, the Plumed Serpent was said to re-enter the world at intervals of 52 years, returning in different forms.

This is to do with Quetzalcoatl (the mesoamerican superman, so to speak!)
See what you think:

NY Times article: It's a Bird! It's a Snake!

(a phoenix, perhaps?)

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have heard the government my fake a mass invasion either by projection UFO's or somehow minipulate people with mind control.

I feel it may have already begun but not many people are going to understand whats happening let alone know who to turn to when it does without being labelled CRAZY!!

www.whirlingwheels.com...

Some interesting finds here, especially in the microsoft word document found in the Book of Enoch section.

Basically i am not saying i agree or disagree but it makes an interesting read!!

Watch out SOM some people will say your being tricked by the fallen angels of the devil, and it won't be of GOD. Aliens are thought to be fallen angels according to ROB who you will find under

Psychic and UFO specialists in the ALLEXPERTS.COM website!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel
I have heard the government my fake a mass invasion either by projection UFO's or somehow minipulate people with mind control.

Your right, they will,but the fake invasion wont happen until after jesus comes.

I feel it may have already begun but not many people are going to understand whats happening let alone know who to turn to when it does without being labelled CRAZY!!

maybe thats there whole point.Im talking about satan and the fallen ones.

Watch out SOM some people will say your being tricked by the fallen angels of the devil, and it won't be of GOD.

Arnt you someone who's telling me im tricked by fallen angels and devils?So should i watch out for you then?

[edit on 24-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
R u feeling threatened by and ANGEL SOM?

[edit on 24-11-2006 by IncarnAngel]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did you have a comment SOM or are you speechless LOL!

No, i was editing my post.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Did you have a comment SOM or are you speechless LOL!

No, i was editing my post.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There is no 'US' and 'them' on the 'other' side!

The side that we can't see....

well some of us catch a glimpse now and then.....

There is only the ONE.

There is no war except the one that your left ear wages against your right ear....and that's why there are so many crossed i's....

Aliens are merely 'strangers in a strange land.'

Some of us have to move every year and start a whole new life at a new school...

only som of us are aliens...but really we are all citizens of Planet Earth (Gaia)....

there is no other house that is fit to live in; in our 'hood.'

It has all been a Joker's Card!

6 of them, actually!

Which was your favorite?

I liked Milenko the best, I think....it was the mushroom pizza that made it so good that night....and the nitrous....

Riddle Box is good too....

I love 'em all!

Them's my boys!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Your right, they will,but the fake invasion wont happen until after jesus comes.

maybe thats there whole point.Im talking about satan and the fallen ones.

Watch out SOM some people will say your being tricked by the fallen angels of the devil, and it won't be of GOD.

Arnt you someone who's telling me im tricked by fallen angels and devils?So should i watch out for you then?

Whats the point in faking invasions until AFTER THE REAL CHRIST COMES? Is n't the point to decieve mankind FIRST then Jesus will come? I would like the source that information comes from and what is the logic behind it?

and NO I am not telling you your being tricked because i don't know that myself, where have I said this please? Above I say SOME people, I did not say it was my view or opinion. IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG GO AHEAD!

As for Satan and the Fallen ones, slippery customers all I know according to scripture jesus will come on a cloud/chariot of fire in disguise as!! It will happen after a majour catastraphy such as a massive volcano eruption or a comet hitting earth mabye, two things I can think of that will blot out the light of the sun and moon.
I don't know the answers, I wont pretend to either but I do know God/Angels and UFO's are a reality, wheather they are FALLEN ANGELS IN DISGUISE i don't know at this point! Weather it is the government messing with people's heads I don't know that either.

Watch out for me then!! But I can gaurentee I am genuine and less of a threat than the government, Aliens and FALLEN ANGELS who I don't asscociate with because they call me things like BXXCH for doing GODS WORK. They are not very pleasant and you can tell them because they do not know how to show LOVE or RESPECT even when you have different opinions on a subject.

Your last comment has upset me and I was willing to share very personal information with you. If you re-read page 33 I asked you to U2U me! I can help, I have been trying to help. Talk about being kicked in the teeth!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Whats the point in faking invasions until AFTER THE REAL CHRIST COMES? Is n't the point to decieve mankind FIRST then Jesus will come?

People that dont believe have already been decieved.Nobody will really see christ until there brung up in the clouds.

When people realize family & friends are missing...the goverments will play it off as some sort of alien invasion tactic,they might say they are holding us hostage or something like that,but! that wont be true,but if you dont believe in et's and you think they are evil or something,then you will fall right into the trap.You would buy into everything there going to tell you.

After the believers are gone(me and you?)..there will be the 3.5 years of horror,run by the n.w.o (2007-2010)

but at the end,christ wins over them all.

and NO I am not telling you your being tricked because i don't know that myself, where have I said this please? Above I say SOME people, I did not say it was my view or opinion. IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG GO AHEAD!

Well, i never really saw you agreeing much with what i was saying in the beginning,so i got the impression you didnt believe me,in otherwords you think in decieved dont you? if you say no,then what do you think ive said thats not a deception.

As for Satan and the Fallen ones, slippery customers all I know according to scripture jesus will come on a cloud/chariot of fire in disguise as!!

In disguise as what????

It will happen after a majour catastraphy such as a massive volcano eruption or a comet hitting earth mabye, two things I can think of that will blot out the light of the sun and moon.

I agree,but i just dont know what catastrpahy it will be.Ive thought about maybe a explosion..that would cause enough smoke to black out the sun.Who knows?

I don't know the answers, I wont pretend to either but I do know God/Angels and UFO's are a reality,

I know that too.

wheather they are FALLEN ANGELS IN DISGUISE i don't know at this point! Weather it is the government messing with people's heads I don't know that either.

Use your best judgement.But seeing as how big the universe is,more then likely other life exsist,that could be there to help us,or there to hurt us,and based on the teachings of jesus,i believe "they" are here to save us.

Watch out for me then!! But I can gaurentee I am genuine and less of a threat than the government, Aliens and FALLEN ANGELS who I don't asscociate with because they call me things like BXXCH for doing GODS WORK.

Then you are a servant of god? Well ive herd good things about the servants of god,they do make it to heaven.

They are not very pleasant and you can tell them because they do not know how to show LOVE or RESPECT even when you have different opinions on a subject.

Your not talking about me are you?

Your last comment has upset me and I was willing to share very personal information with you. If you re-read page 33 I asked you to U2U me! I can help, I have been trying to help. Talk about being kicked in the teeth!

Cheers

Well i certainly wasnt trying to kick you in the teeth,but if you have something you wanna share with me,then send me a U2U.

Peace!!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join