It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is just a thought I had today, for the first time. It made me cry, to tell you the truth.

Okay, I was thinking about how all throughout these last 7 to 10 thousand years

(my benchmark being the days of Sumeria when the people's writings regarding 'God' which is the earliest we have that we can mostly understand...which was more than likely the end of the very brief Younger-Dryas period which followed the meltdown of the Pleisteocene)

and how, all through these millenia, what communications we have from God is either in prophetic enigmatic poetry and archtypical allegory (which even the Hebrew prophets didn't always understand as far as what they were REALLY writing about)...

and then there is Nostradamas whose life was overshadowed by the hot hell-hounds on the inquisition hunt in his day (being a french christian didn't save him from being from a long line of true Jewish Hebrews and being from a certain tribe as well as an astronomer of the old school)...

and then there is Edgar Cayce - mostly understood and never represented according to his readings but rather focused on as a man (who was only a channel when he SLEPT)...

AND then there are those who did have their lot drawn to be one of those sent to speak out in straightforward simple communications just what God wanted to say (such as Yehoshua, Johannes (his cousin), Miriam of Bethany (the Magdalene), Paul of Tarsus, and even the community at Qumran, Joan of Arc, even Martin Luther King!!!)

The last group - the ones that were here to share God's communications in the common vernacular of their respective eras....well, we all KNOW what their fate was...

AND NOW finally - in this VERY days in which we are know discussing such things on the worldwide public venue of the internet - God has got some very willing speakers lined out and trained for the job - HIS way - I've met several already - you can tell - because they do not ever seem to inject their own ideas in to their declarations - I can literally hear GOD in their words...not just some but EVERY word! (I can also still talk to them as the person they are and they are still themselves...)

And so, more and more - God will FINALLY get to just 'speak right out' to us - reinforcing and proving that is is HIM who has been within us all our lives talking to us - and there won't be guessing or riddles or things to argue about! AT ALL! Just rejoice over and share - that's all that will be left to do in regard to God's communications!

BUT what made me cry was the fact that He's waiting oh so patiently for SO LONG! And let us have our way and our foolish opinions and our scorn and our ridicule of Him and all that He's given us....and yet I think He's just happy for this day and nothing more! That other is forgotten and set to naught - because NOW He is going to get in to interact with us in a way that we will know!

CAN you imagine HOW happy God IS?

GET happy people! There ain't no reason not to! Don't poop the King's party!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
Saying it was the annuks or the niphs or whatever doesn't make you or anybody else have an insite into god that will make him look more fondly upon you. as long as you believe that jesus died on the cross for your sins and you accept that you're in. you could believe jesus was black and wore a santa costume it'd make no difference to his salvation.

so i guess my question is (and this is honest) what does it matter to know signs of the end of times? who benefits and why?

WE ARE EQUALS IN LOVE THERE IS NO FAVOURABILITY ONLY NEGATIVITY JUDGES AND HAS A HIREAUCHY
GOD IS POSITIVE AND LOVES NOT HATES SELECT PEOPLE
to b called a sinner is also a negative human conditioning idea. as long as you are a good person and live positivly who has the right to assume ALL people are sinners
a serverly disabled person is not a sinner neither is a baby. I SWARE OCCASIONLY_______does this mean i wont b saved?

Jesus is awsume but nobody has a right to judge me or call me a sinner (i am not saying anyone here has, i mean on general terms) as that is negative and especially as it is often christians that say this; considering they are ment to set a god like example its a contradiction.

IT IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF LOVE. If u treated everyone as if they were god, even a murderer and feel the love you have for god 4 that person, that is god with in. 4GET that human person whom through negativity wants 2 judge

peace within x

[edit on 15-11-2006 by IncarnAngel]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
god is within and speaks through people. It is something to smile about. We dont need to rely on ancient texts when god is in a forum and others means of internet

OH HAPPY DAYS

SOM people r listening 2 u but u must not EXPECT others 2 accept what is said as there is always an oppoursite opinion.

i am not upset that you dont agree with me all the time. It wood b a boaring place if we all had the same opinion x I ENJOY challenges personally.

I do know via very personal experiance odd things have occured relating 2 lights in the sky and ufo type occurance i dont know if they relate to SOME of what u say. i am not going into more detail here but u2u me i will tell u more.

I have held back but now u know more about me it is time.

ANGEL

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel

Saying it was the annuks or the niphs or whatever doesn't make you or anybody else have an insite into god that will make him look more fondly upon you. as long as you believe that jesus died on the cross for your sins and you accept that you're in. you could believe jesus was black and wore a santa costume it'd make no difference to his salvation.

so i guess my question is (and this is honest) what does it matter to know signs of the end of times? who benefits and why?

WE ARE EQUALS IN LOVE THERE IS NO FAVOURABILITY ONLY NEGATIVITY JUDGES AND HAS A HIREAUCHY
GOD IS POSITIVE AND LOVES NOT HATES SELECT PEOPLE
to b called a sinner is also a negative human conditioning idea. as long as you are a good person and live positivly who has the right to assume ALL people are sinners
a serverly disabled person is not a sinner neither is a baby. I SWARE OCCASIONLY_______does this mean i wont b saved?

Jesus is awsume but nobody has a right to judge me or call me a sinner (i am not saying anyone here has, i mean on general terms) as that is negative and especially as it is often christians that say this; considering they are ment to set a god like example its a contradiction.

IT IS NOT AN EXAMPLE OF LOVE. If u treated everyone as if they were god, even a murderer and feel the love you have for god 4 that person, that is god with in. 4GET that human person whom through negativity wants 2 judge

peace within x

sin is most likely encoded in our dna. so doing good all the time or do bad doesn't change the dna. i propose that christ was sent in the flesh to break that cycle for the afterlife of each human. by accepting him into your life he breaks the link of adam/eve/you and then setting you free. judgement is another thing. we'll all face it someday.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Basically, these days, I understand sin to be one of two basic 'attitudes' or 'modes of operation.'

#1 Selfishness/self-orientation (putting self above all others).
#2 Not listening to God.

A lot of #1 makes #2 a given.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The "act" of sinning is much different than being born into life with sin encoded in you. There's a need for a savior.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I do not have sin encoded in my DNA. Not that I am perfect and not that I have not ever done anyone wrong or done something I should not have. But I do not have sin encoded into me like a self-destructing grave-worm!

I am on the second phase!

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. ~Hebrews 9:28

God bless you all! Get those sin codes out of your ACGT!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Born into SiN...

We are born with a neural-net that associates everything we experience to something we have experienced before.
We premeasure our future against our past.... that for sure is sinful... BUT NECESSARY for growing in Light. The savior is the Christ within, that has come to show us the love we should have for self, and our neighbour.... It was always 'in' us... but it takes us quite a bit of experience to have faith in something and not be skeptical.
Life shows us directly how our thoughts effect us.... and it also shows us which thoughts have tangible positive results..... Love (not sex or physical)...

Think of it this way...

Children....
They play and play and play away, .... content with themselves..... but they want to 'feel' loved... so what do they do?
Mommy, Mommy, Daddy Daddy!!! Watch ME! Watch ME!...

All it takes is watching them.. and they feel SOOOO Loved, .. They feel SOOO accepted and understood.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I do not have sin encoded in my DNA. Not that I am perfect and not that I have not ever done anyone wrong or done something I should not have. But I do not have sin encoded into me like a self-destructing grave-worm!

I am on the second phase!

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. ~Hebrews 9:28

God bless you all! Get those sin codes out of your ACGT!!!

yeah, i don't have the scientific data to back that up (not that you need it with this topic) but it's a good analogy of how god in the flesh (christ) was necessary.

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Born into SiN...

Yes! Including what you said following that - I have come to an understanding of 'original sin' being the state of being born with 'skin' which makes us think we are separate and temporal beings - therefore we see the world from an illusory solitary state which often makes us selfish and focused on only what we want.

Also, I've often said, right along with the first part, that the mode of thought we are born with (which is totally self-oriented and by design which serves us well) is what helps us survive when we are small...we must discover ourselves as individuals first, then discover what's 'out there' and develop concern somehow with at least a part of it - and at some point in time we start to evolve from a unit to Unity!

All it takes is watching them.. and they feel SOOOO Loved, .. They feel SOOO accepted and understood.

Excellent analogy. I read the words of an eastern wise man (whose name escapes me) who said something to the effect of: underneath it all - every soul just wants to be love and appreciated for who they are!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

1 John 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 John 1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

The thing is this, though, my friend.....how long do we hold on to that idea of 'sin' after it's been written off the books? 2000 years and counting? Why serve sin when we can serve each other in love and healing?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well, i'm not saying that we should constantly feel a "catholic guilt". but if we're all of the same adam and eve then we've inherited the sin. that's why christ is our savior.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

well, i'm not saying that we should constantly feel a "catholic guilt". but if we're all of the same adam and eve then we've inherited the sin. that's why christ is our savior.

Now why would we ever inherit sin? Because Adam and Eve bit into the apple of knowledge and awareness? You have listened to the twisted interpretations of a book that was a book of parables and could mean anything. God didn’t give us free will for nothing; this is how we learn and how our souls grow. Telling Adam and Eve to not take the forbidden fruit was an impetus to spurn their free will and ability to evolve beyond what they are told. The lessons you and I and everyone else that we learn in our "human vessels" are how God does things for us to learn. Everything we want God puts obstacles in our path, so WE will know it is something that WE want. His telling them not to eat the fruit was one of these obstacles, otherwise we would never have learned enough to come up with the written word and not been able to hand these lessons down throughout the ages.

Here is a good way to look at life. We don’t need these huge volumes of laws of what not to do. We only need one law, and that is to harm none, but do what you will. This is a very hard one to live by; it means to not harm yourself or anyone else that includes verbal abuse. This is the law of love, for if we harm not ourselves or anyone else, but take bold steps forward there are no limits to what we could achieve.

The guilt of sin is a thing of the past; we are beyond the wiping our nose in our mess phase. Most people’s minds have grown beyond this childish phase of the boogeyman. This is the reason Christianity is dieing. People are too smart and emotionally advanced to buy into the whole we are sinners and the only way to heaven is to repent and take the lord Jesus Christ as you savior amen. We are past that my friend, if we are ever to come out of these dark ages of man controlling man and people never putting themselves in check, we have to stop thinking in that way.

Love is the law; love is the bond, an harm none do what thou wilt.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Now why would we ever inherit sin? Because Adam and Eve bit into the apple of knowledge and awareness? You have listened to the twisted interpretations of a book that was a book of parables and could mean anything. God didn’t give us free will for nothing; this is how we learn and how our souls grow. Telling Adam and Eve to not take the forbidden fruit was an impetus to spurn their free will and ability to evolve beyond what they are told. The lessons you and I and everyone else that we learn in our "human vessels" are how God does things for us to learn. Everything we want God puts obstacles in our path, so WE will know it is something that WE want. His telling them not to eat the fruit was one of these obstacles, otherwise we would never have learned enough to come up with the written word and not been able to hand these lessons down throughout the ages.

Here is a good way to look at life. We don’t need these huge volumes of laws of what not to do. We only need one law, and that is to harm none, but do what you will. This is a very hard one to live by; it means to not harm yourself or anyone else that includes verbal abuse. This is the law of love, for if we harm not ourselves or anyone else, but take bold steps forward there are no limits to what we could achieve.

The guilt of sin is a thing of the past; we are beyond the wiping our nose in our mess phase. Most people’s minds have grown beyond this childish phase of the boogeyman. This is the reason Christianity is dieing. People are too smart and emotionally advanced to buy into the whole we are sinners and the only way to heaven is to repent and take the lord Jesus Christ as you savior amen. We are past that my friend, if we are ever to come out of these dark ages of man controlling man and people never putting themselves in check, we have to stop thinking in that way.

yeah, even amongst many christians today reading the bible literally and non-literally is a constant topic of debate. the only thing killing christianity is the bush administration.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

We are all INDIVIDUALS, If a muslim terrorist bombs innocent people this does not make ALL MUSLIM PEOPLE TERRORISTS.

Adam and eve are two very seperate people to me. soWHY WOULD LOVE JUDGE ME AND CALL ME A SINNER BECAUSE OF SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS

i USED TO BE A CATHOLIC DOES THAT MEAN I AM A CHILD MOLESTER like accused priests......NO!

I like queenies idea of being of the light born into skin and the illusion of this world being is a kind of sin not realising you are THE LIGHT.

We have DNA strands lying dormant because God took away our privileges to gain INSTANTAINIOUS KNOWLEDGE TO WHO AND WHAT WE TRULY ARE. God wanted us to EARN our knowledge

The story of the TREE OF LIFE teaches that people can have wool pulled over their eyes by listening to others and not their INNER SELVES (intuition) Adam and Eve listened to the serpent AKA the devil. They believed the serpent when he said eat the fruit from the tree of life and you will be the same level of greatness and as knowledgeable as GOD. Instead God took away privileges and knowledge as they had dis-obeyed him/her

When ALL humans realise this, they will see we are already THE SHINNING ONES, and not until this happens will there be peace on earth. We shine already we are already worthy even those who have hearts of pure evil ARE LIGHT and won't be able to get away from it. GOD is the almighty and it is insulting to think God can create anything less than perfect. It is the fact we are given choice we can not see the wood through the trees.

There is a reason for this slow painful process into learning about our true genetic DNA make up, our ability to tap into higher vibrational frequencies. GODS MASTER PLAN. TIME, some are now awakening and can see beyond illusion, they can walk in the light not the dark. For these people, they know that THEY ARE THE TREE OF LIFE and eating its fruit is to eat knowledge already gained ready for digesting. The human body is physical but the soul is light and eternal.

To belive we are sinners you are held in a small clostaphobic space of CONTROL AND fear. When you realise that LIGHT is not of SIN and in the bible God tells us WE SHINE ALREADY but SOME religions have misinturprited this or even turned a blind eye to it beliving we ARE NOT PERFECT AND WE ARE NOT WORTHY. To scare you into going to church and spending your money on organisations that are out for prophet. ALL YOU NEED IS INNER KNOWING

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I never thought of it as Gods way of giving us free will to learn.....BRAVO
All this scare mongering is rediculous, I am so glad that others have FREED THEMSELVES of this FEAR and CONTROL! Well put!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Im really feeling what QueenAnnie has to say..those were some good reply's i just read.

Think about this for a second...

Princess Die-Annah?

OOO and our first president was George W-ashington..and our current is George W-alker.

just something to think about.

God bless everyone & everything...Peace!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hey IncarnAngel..maybe false prophets/profits could be an expresiion for vain uses of money..like you said earlier the church is only out for money/prophet..So maybe jesus and his followers were saying beware of false prophets ..like giving there money to the church,when they should be using there inner knowledge god gave them.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
SOM,
Can you clarify something for me, please? A pot of coffee and several pages ago you mentioned measuring the walls of the city (New Jerusalem) and stating that the measure of a man is 144 cubits. Since a cubit is 18 inches, then 144 cubits would be about 133-134 feet. What does it mean that the measure of a man is 144 cubits?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
One other thing. It was suggested that sin might be encoded into our DNA. In a book by Gregg Braden called The God Code, there is evidence that the name YHWH is encoded into our DNA.

The elements of our body's DNA: Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon. Same elements as Hebrew letters: YHVG. (Hydrogen=Y, Nitrogen=H, etc.) YH: the abbreviated and accepted form of YHVH/Eternal, the ancient name of God. VG/GV: within the body. A literal translation reveals the message: "God/Eternal within the body". (The God Code page 140)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join