It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by alexg
I re-read some of the relevant passages for the sake of entertainment, and if there's anything to this seven seal obsession, I figure the sixth seal was opened in October of this year.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Well there was a Solar Eclipse on September 22, a Full Moon and a Harvest Moon on October 6th, earthquakes in the Pacific a few days later, and strings of meteors throughout.

Get back to me on the "every mountain and island were moved out of their places" thing.

Im going tell you that the 6th seal opened jahnuary 1st 2006.

concerning the sun & moon ,i think those signs are caused by explosions that some how affect the way we see the sun and moon.

the stars could possibly be missles or rockets...there was alot of that going on in israel earlier this year when they were fighiing against lebanon.

also concerning the mountain and islands..i think that is caused by a pole shift.

if you have read the slighest bit about planet x, it is rumored to produce massive climate changes when it orbits the planet earth.

this could be how the mountains and islands are moved.

oo yea and maybe the earthquake is from a giant explosion that makes the ground rumble?

and at the end of it all..everyone is hiding in the rocks and caves..from the lord and jesus.

Hiding in rocks and caves from the lord and jesus christ? What is this? God is love, not scorn. Again, stop forgetting your impression of God is in actuality an annunaki ruler who forgot his pepto bismol and got logged into religious dogma as "God"

And if you're actually right (oh boy what am I saying here...) i'll be waiting in that cave with a shotgun, or hopefully a battle pick-up ray gun

I love this thread

[edit on 26-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Im really feeling what QueenAnnie has to say..those were some good reply's i just read.

Think about this for a second...

Princess Die-Annah?

OOO and our first president was George W-ashington..and our current is George W-alker.

just something to think about.

God bless everyone & everything...Peace!

[edit on 16-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

Ok, let's play.

"TheSonOfMan
First and the Last
Lion of Judah, Root of David"

TheSonOfMan
First and the L-ASS-t
LIE-on JEW-dah, RUDE of David

We also have here K-HERMIT the frog, as well as My little PWN-ies.

We also have L+T+6+6+6+6-3-3-3-3-3-3= L33T. JM+L33T= PWN3D (owned)

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel

Whats the point in faking invasions until AFTER THE REAL CHRIST COMES? Is n't the point to decieve mankind FIRST then Jesus will come? I would like the source that information comes from and what is the logic behind it?

perhaps you answered your own questions.. what is deception? faking left and going right?......

isn't mankind ALREADY decieved? ... would it not make more sense to try and confuse them? ... it sure would be a lot more fun for the deciever.. lol

has the god of this world not already decieved us? ... heck if we have yet to be decieved, what the hell have I been living? .. if not deception.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
We also have L+T+6+6+6+6-3-3-3-3-3-3= L33T. JM+L33T= PWN3D (owned)

Awesome Mike! This is the only post that makes sense in this loony bin of a thread.

"AH-OH-UR" cult members.... You know damn well these are college kids killing themselves laughing over this.

How this entire thread hasnt been demoted to the junk bin is beyond me. It reads like a "hooked on phonics" book.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel

Whats the point in faking invasions until AFTER THE REAL CHRIST COMES? Is n't the point to decieve mankind FIRST then Jesus will come?

People that dont believe have already been decieved.Nobody will really see christ until there brung up in the clouds.

When people realize family & friends are missing...the goverments will play it off as some sort of alien invasion tactic,they might say they are holding us hostage or something like that,but! that wont be true,but if you dont believe in et's and you think they are evil or something,then you will fall right into the trap.You would buy into everything there going to tell you.

After the believers are gone(me and you?)..there will be the 3.5 years of horror,run by the n.w.o (2007-2010)

but at the end,christ wins over them all.

and NO I am not telling you your being tricked because i don't know that myself, where have I said this please? Above I say SOME people, I did not say it was my view or opinion. IF YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG GO AHEAD!

Well, i never really saw you agreeing much with what i was saying in the beginning,so i got the impression you didnt believe me,in otherwords you think in decieved dont you? if you say no,then what do you think ive said thats not a deception.

As for Satan and the Fallen ones, slippery customers all I know according to scripture jesus will come on a cloud/chariot of fire in disguise as!!

In disguise as what????

It will happen after a majour catastraphy such as a massive volcano eruption or a comet hitting earth mabye, two things I can think of that will blot out the light of the sun and moon.

I agree,but i just dont know what catastrpahy it will be.Ive thought about maybe a explosion..that would cause enough smoke to black out the sun.Who knows?

I don't know the answers, I wont pretend to either but I do know God/Angels and UFO's are a reality,

I know that too.

wheather they are FALLEN ANGELS IN DISGUISE i don't know at this point! Weather it is the government messing with people's heads I don't know that either.

Use your best judgement.But seeing as how big the universe is,more then likely other life exsist,that could be there to help us,or there to hurt us,and based on the teachings of jesus,i believe "they" are here to save us.

Watch out for me then!! But I can gaurentee I am genuine and less of a threat than the government, Aliens and FALLEN ANGELS who I don't asscociate with because they call me things like BXXCH for doing GODS WORK.

Then you are a servant of god? Well ive herd good things about the servants of god,they do make it to heaven.

They are not very pleasant and you can tell them because they do not know how to show LOVE or RESPECT even when you have different opinions on a subject.

Your not talking about me are you?

Your last comment has upset me and I was willing to share very personal information with you. If you re-read page 33 I asked you to U2U me! I can help, I have been trying to help. Talk about being kicked in the teeth!

Cheers

Well i certainly wasnt trying to kick you in the teeth,but if you have something you wanna share with me,then send me a U2U.

Peace!!

The UFO is the CLOUD or vice versa thats what I mean by disguise!
INTUITION will be the key in all of this, it is very confusing at the moment! No I wasnt talking about you, Fallen Angels can be blunt and nasty unless they are trying to be passed off as a good guy so to speak.
I haven't agreed with you on everything you are right, I am as pasionate about my belifes as you are. You can't convert me totallty and I can't convince you so if we find the middle ground. WHAT WE BOTH DO AGREE ON, great!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
yo Velocismo,

Every college kid better laugh... wait. I said college. COLL-AWJ. Like that painting thingy? We must find a COLL-AWJ of Jesus and beg for forgiveness from the DE-MONS. De-MONS= Delaware+Monday. OH NO!!!!! If you live in Delaware, on Monday uhoh watch out for DE-MONS!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
from what i hear King Abudallah ll,from jordan..says if the situation in iraq isnt taken care of by 2007(7th seal) then not only will 3 civil wars break out in the
Medes/Mid- east...there will also have to be some kind of immediate action which he not talking so much about,but i think he's trying to say,somebody gonna get nuked?

Just to add to the mess,the bush administration is visiting Egypt,Ahrabiah,and the Jordan.

They are still talking about invading iran.But they cant even solve the mayhem in Iraq.But this is all done in the name of God.All this war and blood shed.God bless america..and he does.but only to the ones who rely on him.Not everyone you see with money is blessed.You can not serve money and god.You will despise one and love the other.

What coukld make your brother say f@#k jesus? Ive seen it happen.

This can not be good.Pray to god,in the name of jesus that you can esacpe all thats gonna happen soon.Its the only way.

The highest God there is.The Most High.Pray to Him.Ah!!!!

The turkish people are not thrilled the pope is visiting after his remarks about mohamed.

Will the pope be the false prophet?He is well liked by the faithfull followers of jesus.

But i dont care for him.

The romans made people worship planets insted of the true gods.They killed jesus.

Iraq or Ah-rock.hmmm? Listen to how the news reporters say it.

Israel or is-real.

Isis-Is
Ra-ra
Elohim-el

Thats something i seen on a website site awhile ago and i thought it was intresting.

News Break
Whats up with that guy fainting on sky tg?

Giovani or something? That was sketchy.

We should watch out for attacks on nuclear facilities inside the u.s.

No talk about Nrth korea????.crazy thing is,I broke my collar bone the same day korea first test launched those missles(july 4th)..i was in the hospital when i herd it happened...there also was a fight in the waiting area,where a big black guy was being wrestled to the ground by a bunch of cops,i dont know what for, i was just told go back in the room.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WHAT WE NEED TO DO:

think:

WHIRLED PEAS
WHIRLED PEAS
WHIRLED PEAS

imagine!

thoughts are things
make your thoughts count!

write

WRITE WRITE WRITE

TO these leaders and heads of state...ALL of them...we can surely find ways to get our messages to them...but never threaten, be rude, nor demand!

Just like writing to our congressman. Communication is KEY.

I have been writing emails to the Pope daily...
not demanding letters or even direct letters (although I DO greet them and wish them peace, etc. with sincerity)

I've just been sharing what I learn and what I teach.

Probably the Pope has not yet read any of them....who knows what kinds of email he gets, huh?

BUT I do know that those that screen his email (due to the assasinations etc in the past) will eventually be compelled to show him my emails.

For others it is not so delayed - many of our congresspersons have sites on the web courtesy of us.gov....write them!!

JUST share and hope and demonstrate the reasons for which you have that hope. (whatever they are - if they bring you to hope then they are positive thought-things and are surely riches to share!)

do

LOVE LOVE LOVE
WITH
ACCEPTANCE
and
UNDERSTANDING

yourself
your neighbor (remember we now live in a GLOBAL village!)
God (or whomever...leave out this one for now if you are not comfortable with it - He understands and so will we ALL!)

hear

LISTEN!

listen to your gut and your heart, listen to eachother, and listen to nature around you
listen to the WORLD

and don't just listen...

HEAR!
HEAR HERE!

consider

DON'T ARGUE with or BELITTLE that which you hear.

If you don't have anything 'nice' (edifying or positive/encouraging) then DON'T say ANYthing AT ALL.

Truth is always appropriate (sometimes not well received but for various reasons)...not ALWAYS nice (sweetly flavored or candy coated) nor timed properly, but mostly. It is delivery that is EVERYTHING.

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down!

And remember, above all, PLEASE:
TRUTH is not personal opinion or incomplete understandings.

It is overview and 'big picture' which includes cause AND effect....hindsight as well as foresight.....NOT left and right! It applies to all of us somehow, someway - it is true.

Shalom!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of verbal feces. From start to finish this thread was nothing but the rantings of brainwashed lunatics promising that their version of "the truth" was the right one. For the record, I have zero belief in religion. To believe that an all-knowing, all-seeing higher power has his minions spreading his gospel on some obscure forum on the internet using poor sentence structure and even poorer grammar is laughable. I don't need a 2000 year old book to tell me that I'm a spiritual being, I just know it. Try to think for yourselves sometime, you might be surprised what you come up with.

SonOfMan, if your words are prophecy then my snot is liquid gold. You sir, are about as mentally organized as a crack addict on a Monday morning. I realize you're young and obviously *very* impressionable, but you can't believe everything you read. Also, as a so called "blessed and chosen one", meeting questions and skepticism with "do some research" or "just leave this thread" made you about as credible as George Bush at a peace rally. Try to be more diplomatic with people, you can't brainwash someone who doesn't even respect you.

Queenannie, anyone can bend and twist words and language to fit what they already believe as truth. Mixing Hebrew translations with English words to form something that has an apparent earth-shattering meaning is hilarious. You cracked the code! Now look into Arabic + English for some truly monumental prophecy.. maybe you'll get next week's winning lottery numbers. Little hint for you; the English language didn't even exist at the time of Jesus or his apostles. So any coincidences you're trying to pass off as code are invalid due to the simple fact that you've used the English translation of the Bible to find them. BONG!

On Christmas night while you and the other sheep like you are looking to the sky waiting for your chariot of fire to come give you a lift, I'll be with family and friends, drinking and enjoying the holidays for what they are; a time to be thankful and enjoy life... not a sign of the rapture. And when I wake up the next day and see that Jesus isn't on CNN judging us and striking down the unbelievers, I'll log onto this site and think of you... might I suggest a name change for you... perhaps... fAHlseProphet?

BlueBoy

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yea BlueBoy, i read your post,and after seeing it,I dont really have anything to say to you,that would futher this discussion in a peaceful manner.You can insult me all you wish,and call me every name you can think of.If what i say doesnt have any meaning to you,then obviously it wasnt ment for you to hear.

Im going to ask nicely that you dont insult queenannie anymore either.Shes a good friend of mine.And im sure she knows alot more about what she's saying then you do.im sorry if im being to judgemental.

Peace!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueBoy9

Queenannie, anyone can bend and twist words and language to fit what they already believe as truth. Mixing Hebrew translations with English words to form something that has an apparent earth-shattering meaning is hilarious. You cracked the code! Now look into Arabic + English for some truly monumental prophecy.. maybe you'll get next week's winning lottery numbers. Little hint for you; the English language didn't even exist at the time of Jesus or his apostles. So any coincidences you're trying to pass off as code are invalid due to the simple fact that you've used the English translation of the Bible to find them. BONG!

BlueBoy

I agree with what you have said about SOM.

You have no idea about queenannie though. I am nearly positive you just have not learned to understand her. Genius is sometimes hard to understand. Annie does not belong to any religion in particular and you are more than likely a yound person that has not had a chance to see the divine in action. Where do you think words come from? What the word play they are talking about is when the language and individual words were formed, the super-concience had its hand in it. Thus it was the hand of God.

Do not mettle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Sorry for sounding cocky queenie, my metal balances your sweetness.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I like the sound of cock y

Yes balance balance
sweet and sharp
crunchy soft and tangy

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And thank you, also, SOM -
you are in DEED a good friend of mine!

love you ALL

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I like the sound of cock y

Yes balance balance
sweet and sharp
crunchy soft and tangy

OMG!

Tangy huh? Use this

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
SonOfMan, I'm glad you took my advice and are being more diplomatic. To be honest I expected a good ole "leave this thread". Thanks for surprising me. Now if only you could finally post some of that evidence or research material you mentioned in your original post that you seem to have conveniently edited....

LoneGunMan, you're right on one account.. I am young and I haven't seen the divine in action. As for Queenannie, perhaps you're right and I don't recognize her genius. I just find it incredibly hard to believe that there was purpose in the wording of the Bible when all it was meant to be was a historical account of the times. I'd gladly give her a second chance if you can point me to some of her work that can show me that she's more than just a simple word magician.

And by the way, if my first post seemed somewhat insulting I apologize... for a subject that I'm very interested in, this very long thread proved to be fruitless. After 30 minutes of reading it all frustration got the better of me.

BlueBoy

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueBoy9

And by the way, if my first post seemed somewhat insulting I apologize... for a subject that I'm very interested in, this very long thread proved to be fruitless. After 30 minutes of reading it all frustration got the better of me.

BlueBoy

Dont worry about it, this thread is very frustrating. I am just slighty protective of ones I love, like Annie.

Welcome to the great ATS!

Here is just one thread in particular that if read carefully you will see what I mean by annie being a priceless gem.
Behold a Pale Horse

I can only give one example because Annie has o much information on these boards its tough to pick something. I dont think I have ever met anyone with as much knowledge about the spiritual as her. I am not kissing up either, I dont have too. I am just one of her biggest fans.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does anyone ever wonder....

Why what we don't know is treasured sooo much... like GOLD..
But
What we do know and what we DO have is shunned... like DUNG..

At the present time, we have the manifest things of creation. We say, "The strong who are held in high regard are great people. And the weak who are despised are the obscure." Contrast the manifest things of truth: they are weak and despised, while the hidden things are strong and held in high regard. The mysteries of truth are revealed, though in type and image. The bridal chamber, however, remains hidden. It is the Holy in the Holy. The veil at first concealed how God controlled the creation, but when the veil is rent and the things inside are revealed, this house will be left desolate, or rather will be destroyed. And the whole (inferior) godhead will flee from here, but not into the holies of the holies, for it will not be able to mix with the unmixed light and the flawless fullness, but will be under the wings of the cross and under its arms. This ark will be their salvation when the flood of water surges over them. If some belong to the order of the priesthood, they will be able to go within the veil with the high priest. For this reason, the veil was not rent at the top only, since it would have been open only to those above; nor was it rent at the bottom only, since it would have been revealed only to those below. But it was rent from the top to bottom. Those above opened to us the things below, in order that we may go in to the secret of the truth. This truly is what is held in high regard, (and) what is strong! But we shall go in there by means of lowly types and forms of weakness. They are lowly indeed when compared with the perfect glory. There is glory which surpasses glory. There is power which surpasses power. Therefore, the perfect things have opened to us, together with the hidden things of truth. The holies of the holies were revealed, and the bridal chamber invited us in.

The bridal chamber is where the past meets the NOW and becomes the future..
and the writters of history are here...

It was Said that the head of prophecy was cut off when John had his head removed

Then I asked him, "Lord, how shall we be able to prophesy to those who request us to prophesy to them? For there are many who ask us, and look to us to hear an oracle from us."
The Lord answered and said, "Do you not know that the head of prophecy was cut off with John?"
But I said, "Lord, can it be possible to remove the head of prophecy?"
The Lord said to me, "When you come to know what 'head' means, and that prophecy issues from the head, (then) understand the meaning of 'Its head was removed.' At first I spoke to you in parables, and you did not understand; now I speak to you openly, and you (still) do not perceive. Yet, it was you who served me as a parable in parables, and as that which is open in the (words) that are open.

"Hasten to be saved without being urged! Instead, be eager of your own accord, and, if possible, arrive even before me; for thus the Father will love you."

"Come to hate hypocrisy and the evil thought; for it is the thought that gives birth to hypocrisy; but hypocrisy is far from truth."

"Do not allow the kingdom of heaven to wither; for it is like a palm shoot whose fruit has dropped down around it. They (i.e., the fallen fruit) put forth leaves, and after they had sprouted, they caused their womb to dry up. So it is also with the fruit which had grown from this single root; when it had been picked (?), fruit was borne by many (?). It (the root) was certainly good, (and) if it were possible for you to produce the new plants now, would find it."

(46) Jesus said, "Among those born of women, from Adam until John the Baptist, there is no one so superior to John the Baptist that his eyes should not be lowered (before him). Yet I have said, whichever one of you comes to be a child will be acquainted with the kingdom and will become superior to John."

The HEAD of Prophecy was CUT-OFF because Prophecy issues from the MOUTH... Prophecy is spoken WORD.... WORDs are a way of seeing the world.. Prophecy is a way in which a person can see the future because they see the workings of the world...

You are THOUGHT which manifests its words to forecast it's future.. its much more intricate than that.. but u get the idea..

a child speaks openingly and does not hold back... they SPEAK OUT.... even if the truth hurts.... like..

in the grocery store... your kid looks at a fat man, and says infront of him to you... Daddy look a fat man! ..

"Become earnest about the word! For as to the word, its first part is faith; the second, love; the third, works; for from these comes life.

FIRST:FAITH? ... Faith... you have to have FAITH to ACCEPT something you normally don't..

SECOND:LOVE? ... Loving... loving it for what it is... 'damaged' not perfect......

THIRD:WORKS? ... WORKS? ... you need to understand a job before you can WORK on a job... therefore you must UNDERSTAND THE PARTS THAT ARE DAMAGED, WHY THEY ARE DAMAGED AND HOW THEY GOT DAMAGED, In Order to WORK on something.. a doctor asks those various questions when you visit them..
Why do you think you hurt/are sick..
Did you eat or take anything that made you hurt/sick.. what cut/injured you..
How/When it happened.....
and THAN
the doctor heals you...

[edit on 11/29/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yea BlueBoy, i read your post,and after seeing it,I dont really have anything to say to you,that would futher this discussion in a peaceful manner.You can insult me all you wish,and call me every name you can think of.If what i say doesnt have any meaning to you,then obviously it wasnt ment for you to hear.

Im going to ask nicely that you dont insult queenannie anymore either.Shes a good friend of mine.And im sure she knows alot more about what she's saying then you do.im sorry if im being to judgemental.

Peace!!

hey som. yeah im still reading this thread but i have one question. who are you and what have you done with the real som?? a few pages ago it seemed like someone totally different started posting under your name. totally different personality and fire. a different way of responding to people. what gives? bring back the real som! lately your post havent had the fire that was there in the beginning. are you tired? have the mods got to you? what up??

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

hey som. yeah im still reading this thread but i have one question. who are you and what have you done with the real som?? a few pages ago it seemed like someone totally different started posting under your name. totally different personality and fire. a different way of responding to people. what gives? bring back the real som! lately your post havent had the fire that was there in the beginning. are you tired? have the mods got to you? what up??

Yea man,I have changed for a few reasons.People were saying i use fear way more then i use love,so i decided to switch it up this time.I do feel sorta out of place lately.Its not that ive ran out of interesting things to say,its just if i say something its automatically discredited.

I dont know why people keep asking me for proof..when i said its all in the bible,and all you need to do is read it.Its all about imagination.If you cant imagine what im telling you,then youre never gonna understand,and it prolly means your close minded.but im not here to judge.Like i said the 6th seal(2006) is coming to a end..and soon the 7th will be opened.We have about a month left to see what happens.If nothing happens then why should anybody feel bad besides me.You can all say i told you so "hes a false prophet" ..Well if thats the case,then i guess i will be.but on the other hand if something does happen,what will i be then?Truth is i dont wanna be called anything..im just me.I didnt start this thread just to confuse everyone..i started it so hopefully overtime,more people will come to realize the times were living in."aliens" are real,Jesus is real,and there is nothing to fear,except being unaware.Dont let yourself be kept in the dark.

Aside from all the stuff in the bible,Ive had a really interesting dream that took place last year at christmas time.Ill explain the whole thing later,if i already havent done so before.

ATS isnt the beginning of the world,and surely wont be the end of it.Its a place were many different people can come express there various,opinions, ideas,and truths,and hopefully make connections with people in similar situtations.

Im only 20 years old, and for me to be this young,I know to much.Ive been thru to much,and Ive seen to much.I know im only one person who has the piece to the puzzle.

There are other threads on ATS were people are saying almost the same things as me.Theres a thread by the name "Love is the Ticket" you all should check it out.

btw.Im thinking about changing my name,,but just for my own sake.I just want something more originall thats fits me.People were saying how i dont act like a "chosen one or a blessed person,so ill change my name to something that fits me better.I think ive held this name for to long.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
he went aboard the mothership and wrote it down and now it is encoded in the bible. do you realize what you are saying?

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join