It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Im only 20 years old, and for me to be this young,I know to much.Ive been thru to much,and Ive seen to much.I know im only one person who has the piece to the puzzle.

Did I miss the piece to the puzzle you are talking about by not reading this entire thread? I came into this thread (I dont usually do that, most of the time I read the whole thread) at the point when you were using fear tactics instead of love tactics.

btw.Im thinking about changing my name,,but just for my own sake.I just want something more originall thats fits me.People were saying how i dont act like a "chosen one or a blessed person,so ill change my name to something that fits me better.I think ive held this name for to long.

Peace

I see you are growing and not letting your opinion become who you are. I would like to hear the dream you had btw. We are all growing. You should change your name to "Rev. Brimstone" Just kidding. You have come a long way since you started preaching fear. Good job young one.

P.S. Pray for "whirled peas" hahaha I stole that one from Annie! By the way, you could learn a lot from that girl. I know I did, taught me to love thine enemy.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
he went aboard the mothership and wrote it down and now it is encoded in the bible. do you realize what you are saying?

Yea, I know exactly what im saying.

Is that to hard for you to believe?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Did I miss the piece to the puzzle you are talking about by not reading this entire thread? I came into this thread (I dont usually do that, most of the time I read the whole thread) at the point when you were using fear tactics instead of love tactics.

What i said was that im only one person with a piece to a much bigger puzzle.Im sure you and Annie both have pieces aswell.Its everyones job to help find the truth.We're all just trying to figure it out.

I see you are growing and not letting your opinion become who you are. I would like to hear the dream you had btw. We are all growing. You should change your name to "Rev. Brimstone" Just kidding. You have come a long way since you started preaching fear. Good job young one.

Before i would even consider to tell you about my dream,i first need to know how much of what i already said, do you believe?

And secondly i wasnt "preaching" fear,thats just how you were interpreting it.Not everyone felt the same way as you did,but your intitled to your opinion.

P.S. Pray for "whirled peas" hahaha I stole that one from Annie! By the way, you could learn a lot from that girl. I know I did, taught me to love thine enemy.

I learn alot from everybody,but yea,Q-annie is cool people

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
good thread SOM....this is my thread....can you and queenie and ET go read it and see what you make of all of what has happened to me? thanks....keep enlighting us and tell us what the 4th seal was.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
good thread SOM....this is my thread....can you and queenie and ET go read it and see what you make of all of what has happened to me? thanks....keep enlighting us and tell us what the 4th seal was.

See now this is what im talking about!!!!!

Finally somebody who appreciates the truth when they see it.

Ill certainly take a look at your thread and tell you what i think.

Peace!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So I just read through the first 10 or so pages in this thread and I, like many others, became discouraged at the rate of statements being made without any factual support or links. For instance, where is it stated that AH is the word of God? It is much easier to believe what you are saying if you can tell us these things.

I still think you may be on to something. However in one of your first posts you said that the next seal would be broken in 2006 in the 11th month. This ends today. What happens when Jesus does not come back before the end of today and the next seal is not completely broken? Just curious, don't mean to offend.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Harvosky, do you believe in et's?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronScepter1260

I must say I do believe in ET. Why? Well for once we as humans cannot really believe in a Universe we're the only ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He DID come back, folks!

According to schedule!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
what do u mean he DID come back?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry, that's on a "need to know" basis. And apparently...

(Don't freak out, Hoss. There's no one more out of the loop than me).

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
He DID come back, folks!

According to schedule!

Would you mind repeating where you or the OP said this in the thread ... I can't seem to find it among all the posts. Thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm confused with he did show up on time....hmmm wonder who that is? I must say i like this thread so far...but SOM can you please tell us the 4th one...don't think you talked about it. thanks...keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
AHNUNAHKI please help me. there is this guy who claims he is a prophet and said that the teachings of god must be kept a secret. is he a prophet or what?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Disclaimer: My viewpoints differ greatly from the OP's. I'm here only to entertain the ideas presented.

The Bible
Revelations 6:
[12]When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,
[13] and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale;
[14] the sky vanished like a scroll that is rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

1. Earthquake
2. Sun became black
3. Full moon became like blood
4. Stars fell from sky
5. Sky vanished
6. Every mount and island moved

Except for number 4 all these can be easily attributed to a huge earthquake. During my research I found that we are primed for a large earthquake along the Pacific North West (PNW) of the North American Continent. There is a thread done quite recently talking about the infamous webbots and their prediction of an earthquake prior to December 17th this year. This is the link to the actual webbot article. I don't feel like searching for the ATS thread.

Anyway, there is further quick research that can be done.

At least 10 out of the 21 Alaskan Volcano Webicorders shows mild to extreme activity.

Also, you can check USGS and still see the ring of earthquakes occuring around the Yellowstone super caldera.

The super caldera and northeast earthquakes probably have many threads in the Fragile Earth sub-forum here on ATS.

If something major would happen in the PNW it would fullfill 5 of the 6 prophecies for the sixth seal. If we really wanted to stretch it we could also include the 4th prophecy by means of large chunks of earth falling back to earth from the eruption(s). If the sky is blocked and you can't see the stars then you could possibly mislabel debris as meteorites (falling stars).

There have been 638 recorded quakes in the USA over the last 7 days. I've noticed that these quakes have been pretty steady at around 700 per 7 days for the year or more that I've been watching them. The earthquakes above 3 magnitude have remained steady between 80 and 100 for the same 7 day period in the USA over the past year.

This is in no way condoning any predictions or giving credence to any ideas about the revelation seals. Merely, a connection I seen with what revelations states is the sixth seal.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The earthquakes are coming.

The King and Queen will dance by the firelight.

The seventh seal will be opened.

The child will be born.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronScepter1260

I must say I do believe in ET. Why? Well for once we as humans cannot really believe in a Universe we're the only ones.

Thats good man,your almost complete.You have a since of faith for the unknown and the widely known.What i mean is that you have faith in jesus who is well accepted as real..and then you believe in something many people descredit as being real.

your gonna be ok.at least i hope you are.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
He DID come back, folks!

According to schedule!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm confused with he did show up on time....hmmm wonder who that is? I must say i like this thread so far...but SOM can you please tell us the 4th one...don't think you talked about it. thanks...keep up the good work.

Im gonna leave it up to someone to tell me what the"fourth part of the earth" is.

what does sword,hunger,and death sound like to you? is it hard to figure out what happened.

Honestly this shouldnt matter that much,seeing as we are coming closer to the 7th.But lets get to the bottom of this.

Rev 6:7 ¶ And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
AHNUNAHKI please help me. there is this guy who claims he is a prophet and said that the teachings of god must be kept a secret. is he a prophet or what?

When did i ever say the teachings of god must be kept secret? Its all in the bible,how can i keep something so widespread a secret.

Am i prophet?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join