It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
i did not percieve that like that. the baby represents life in general , the baby being born in the white house, i think. the man walking down the road is george bush, i think. the threat to life or society. the wolf , so to speak in white . the white, innocents of, bothers me. so does the black eyes, i think is evil or death. under a cloak like you said. yes , me is the watcher and i feel helpless.scared.

YOu know what littlebird....I had a dream about my family being in the beach and a large wave of water as high as the twin towers approached land. Then all of a suddent it took out a lot of people except for my family. I really thought that was weird. But I have been heavily protected by God for my whole life so far and I know he will continue. For I have a mission and It's pretty sure I will accomplish it while here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by reaganero
but a cloned jesus would make a great anti christ and would make sense for our times?

How the heck would that even work?

its just a body man.... the neuro-net captures experience and is 'rebooted' when you're born.. so all the past experiences from your parents and parents parents, aren't 'THERE' in your neuro-net to confuse you further than a child already is...

so cloning a jesus would just make a new baby subject to the enviroment around him..

Jesus, was Christ.. he was aware directly of what the world needed and he provided what humanity wanted/needed..

the cloned jesus wouldn't have to remember anything. it could be raised in an envrioment that insures it's goal. it'd just be a puppet for whoever to use. i think it'd at least make a good movie!
which reminds me ©reaganero 2006

[edit on 6-12-2006 by reaganero]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
ok son of man or queenanie38 discypher this dream i had when i was about 23 or so. im walking down a dirt road, a person in an all white suit is walking towards me, in a distance i cannot see the face. im now walking up to an old white house with pillars in the front. i see the man , he is old with white hair , he is comming closer to me. i feel scared now, i see him his head is down, he gets closer and closer. i hear a baby cry, i feel that it was just born. as the baby cries and i think of this the man raises his head. i feel cold, his eyes are black as coal. no white in them at all, all black eyes. he passes by me and says we're comming, im scared to death. i look back he is gone , nowhere to be seen. the baby is still crying in the white house.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by littlebird]

Figure out your own dream and personally that sounds like you made that up..

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronScepter1260
Figure out your own dream and personally that sounds like you made that up..

No, it wasn't created out of imagination....it will become clear at some point in time - to explain it wouldn't help but i do know that it is truly a prophetic and true dream...

the symbology is converging upon the thoughts and intentions...

purpose and destiny becoming one is the essence of convergence.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

No, it wasn't created out of imagination....it will become clear at some point in time - to explain it wouldn't help but i do know that it is truly a prophetic and true dream...

the symbology is converging upon the thoughts and intentions...

purpose and destiny becoming one is the essence of convergence.

Well if thats what you think,then go ahead.

prophetic? why just because the madeup man in the white suit said "were coming"

who's coming?

I know dreams do have symbology,but whos to say this dream hasnt already came true and the poster doesnt even know it.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why did the ahnunahki leave earth?

a 59:1 ¶ Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot SAVE; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Isa 59:2 But your INIQUITIES have separated between you and YOUR GOD, and YOUR SINS have hid [his] face from you, that he will not hear.

Isa 63:8 For he said, Surely they [are] MY people, CHILDREN [that] will not be false to me: so he became their Saviour.

Isa 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in HIS LOVE and in HIS PITY he redeemed them; and he bare them, and CARRIED them all the days of old.

Isa 63:10 But they REBELLED, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] he fought against them.

Isa 63:11 ¶ Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, [and] his people, [saying], Where [is] he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where [is] he that put his holy Spirit within him?

Isa 63:12 That led [them] by the right hand of Moses with his glorious arm, dividing the water before them, to make himself an everlasting name?

Isa 63:13 That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, [that] they should not stumble?

Isa 63:14 As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: so didst thou lead thy people, to make thyself a glorious name.

Isa 63:15 ¶ Look down from heaven, and behold from the habitation of thy holiness and of thy glory: where [is] thy zeal and thy strength, the sounding of thy bowels and of thy mercies toward me? are they restrained?

Isa 63:16 Doubtless thou [art] our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, [art] our father, our redeemer; thy name [is] from everlasting.

Isa 63:17 O LORD, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, [and] hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

Isa 63:18 The people of thy holiness have possessed [it] but a little while: our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary.

Isa 63:19 We are [thine]: thou never barest rule over them; they were not called by thy name.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
:words spoken from the king of the ahnunahki,the holy one of is real:

Isa 65:17 ¶ "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Isa 65:18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever [in that] which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Isa 65:20 ¶ Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days or an old man who does not live out his years;he who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth;he who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed.

Isa 65:21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

Isa 65:22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Isa 65:23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

Isa 65:24 ¶ And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust [shall be] the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD".

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The coming of ZION and the rapture

Isa 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to BRING FORTH IN ONE DAY [or] shall a nation be BORN AT ONCE? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Isa 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut [the womb]? saith thy God.

Rev 12:1 ¶ And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun(zion/the mothership) and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

Rev 12:7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Try this people........
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

It's a independent paper on Nibiru and the Anunnaki, from
what I make of it, it is very, very ancient history.
Perhaps way older than the Old Testament of the Bible.

There is also this link.............

sumerian.blogspot.com...

www.artapprentice.net...

Nibiru...is Planet X

Cheers, Merky

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am not one to jump to conclusions about many things, for one I never really believed in the 7 seals being a reality. Lately I have opened my mind to a version of that reality.

There is a closed thread by D4rknight about a secret that only a handful of people know. For some reason my gut feeling told me that part or all may be true. I would like some people that have been posting on this thread to go over to that one and take a look at it with an open mind and with what you know about religion already apply it to what you have learned and let us see what you think about it.

Here is the Link

The people I would most like to look are interestedalways, Esoteric Teacher, Pure Energy, Annie, and SOM.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well actaully LoneGunMan ive already have checked that thread out..and it is connected in with the 7 seals,believe it or not.

Here what i just posted in that thread:

From this point on im not just speaking to DarkNight but im speaking to everyone,because the time is now!

The CHRIST is returning,it will be an event seen throughout the world.Just as the sun shines on the east coast,and at the same time,it shines on the west coast,so will it be when the CHRIST returns.

Jesus said.."For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west,so will be the coming of the Son of Man"

but how and why does this have to do with darknights prediction?

Ok,this is the point were i might lose some people,but if you are brave enough,bare with me.

CHIRST is and e.t. of the highest since of the word..he is the LIGHT,.He is one of the high preist of heaven,and is involved with the Anuunaki Elohim.The Anunnaki travel inside a planet called Nibiru,Ishtar,Zion,or the Kingdom of Heaven.From what i know when it appears from earth its around the same size as the moon,but im not sure on the actual size.It glows a bright white color.The Anunnaki created the Human race starting in Africa.Blacks came first,then so on and so forth,just follow the pyrmaids and youll see how it spread out.

There is no sense in me trying to explain ever last detail about the Anunnaki,but i will tell you that any storys you hope to find about them can be found in the ancient myths of the gods...it doesnt matter if its greek,egyptian,sumerian,nordic,hindu,islamic,it all belongs to the Anunnaki.You call also find more written in the bible and koran,and both were influnced by the Anunnaki.

Mostly anything youll read on the internet about the Anunnaki is half true,the reason is because ceratin someones dont want you to know that really, the Anunnaki are the good guys,the very ones who will save you from a global holocaust,so to speak.They are the God that most everday christains pray too.I am not kidding.They have specifically have shown people in the past(via time travel) excactly what would happen in the the future,(end times),when & how they would return,and all the events that would take place before and after.

They showed enoch,daniel,jesus,and john just to name a few of them.They used prophets to warn the ancient people, when they would no listen to the prohets then the Anunnaki would destroy the people themselves,or have them kill each other,This was because they were disgraced because of how the ancient people acted,they were not doing according to what the Anunnaki had taught therm.When they destroyed cities,it would be like us throwing away a piece of paper,or a shrit because it got ruined,thats how they felt.but in a different sorta way.

Since the Anunnaki were spending all there time on the mothership nibiru,they rarely had time to keep watch over everything the humans did,so they set up "religons" which would guide the people to a holy living,but certain people,saw how the religons were bringing people together,so they were corrupt and starting seeking power and control of people.The Anunnaki started the religons to keep us holy,its not some b.s mind control like stupid websites would like you to believe..remeber i told you those websites are 98% false,unless its from the ancient myths or bible and koran its more then likely a lie,or half -truth.The Anunnaki are not just reptillan..but they are a collective of races all united to help less advanced races to become more evolved.If you read a story about them that is for the most part negative,then you should discredit it.Its not true.Then youll see how hard it really is to find the truth,on a internet full of negative dis-info.

They have warned people of impending disasters in the past, and have even rescued familys,like noahs,and Lot.,before the people around them were tragically destroyed.There plan again is to rescue more people soon,before this whole war on terror/iraq/iran/north korean nuke thing blows up in all our faces.

We are now in what the Anunnaki call the Tribulation,a 7 year period of distress.

The start of the 7 years began in 2001,and each year after 2001 has been another year,until 2007 when the 7th year of the tribulation is complete.

The Book of revelation explains all the events from 2001 all the way until 2012,the year christ will reign as King on earth.

Before the tribulation is over..Jesus is written to return,but the twist is,this time with the Anunnaki mothership.Nibiru.

I can only speculate that this will happen directlly after some kind of terrorist or pre=emptive attack on some country.It could be america or over seas,but whatever it is that happens will alter the world forever,there will be no holding back any longer,the Anunnaki will show themselves SOON..there planet/mothership will emerge in the sky,moving!!!!!

Every one will see it and panic like hell..tell me,would it scare you to see a gaint planet moving across the sky at night? what are the odds? well im telling you now the odds are very high...as high as the heavens.

futhermore while all the panic is taking place on earth..inside the mothership there is a BIG ceremony being held for jesus,he is standing at the throne of the ruling elohim(Anu)...and has just taken the scroll from him.And then an angel is told to blow a trrumpet..and at that moment,a huge multitude of people on earth are "beamed up" to the mothership.And from then on they will live with the Anunnaki in peace forever.

Jesus said..."At that time the sign of the son of man will appear in the sky,and all the nations of the earth will mourn.they will see the son of man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory,and he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call,and they will gather his elect from the four winds,from one end of heaven to the other"

THE RAPTURE IS REAL!!!!!!

Everyone who is "beamed up" will be given white robes..and stripped of there unclean earthly clothes.

John said "After this i looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count,from every nation,tribe,people and language,standing before the throne and in front of the lamb(jesus).they were wearing white robes and holding palm branchs in there hands.

John later ask's one of the Anunnaki,were did all these people come from,and how did they magically get into the mothership.

The Anunnaki later explains to him that everyone he sees in the robes was taken/abducted/harvested/delivered from the earth and brought to the mothership because they trusted in jesus to save them,and with all there hearts,souls and minds they believed it,they had the most faith of everybody on earth.and now they are being rewarded for what they believed was real.

the most vile of humanitity will be left behind to run around earth like chickens with heads chopped off.There will be so much confusion and panic,people will be searching for any hope at all.But once the mothership leaves them behind,there is no escape,only thru death.

all the fake sounds and lights will be part of a cover up to really hide whats going on.It will last for a part of 3.5 years starting in 2007,just like darknight stated.Theese are the fake miracles and signs the false prophet(pope benedict) and the beast(kissinger) will decieve the world with.Rome is evil,they killed the christ.Its the throne of satan's power.

Jesus said.." To the angel of the church of pergamum write: You did not renounce your faith in me,even in the days of antipas my faithfull witness,who was put to death in your city--where satan lives"

Pergamum is in ROME! were satan lives.

People will be tricked left and right.Not knowing who to trust or where to go.Global disasters and terrorism will lead to WW 3 and then eventaully to armageddon,somewhere around 2011.

Your only esscape is faith in CHRIST jesus!!!!

Anyone who denys him,will be denied infront of the Anunnaki.and they will not spare you.This is your only chance.

Ill leave you with this,until another time...

And jesus said.."When the son of man comes in his glory ,and all the angels with him,he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.And all the nations will be gathered before him,and he will seperate the people one from another as a shepherd
seperates the sheep from the goat,he will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.Then the king will say to those on his right ,Come you who are BLESSED by my father take your inheritance,the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world"

Do the RIGHT thing and find your faith in CHRIST,it might not be to late to be SAVED.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
wow...SOM....very nice post. I read it and yes i do believe in Christ and will be waiting. I have started changing my families views to be in search of Christ. I'm not a religious person like i've stated before, I have faith,
and i'm really happy that he will be back and all of us believers will be in heaven. I'm still in search of guidance, there's something I know I must do here on Earth but don't know yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
way to twist the bible around. you use god's word which has all truth and fill in the "blanks" with your occultish beliefs. it all sounds pretty good then you get to a part of it and it goes off track. do i believe aliens have visited us? yes. do i believe they could be demons? yes. i think you have gone down the wrong road and are acting like quite the false prophet. you're helping fulfill somebody's destiny that's apparent. if these annuk's are so advanced why didn't they give us this planetary info in the beginning? i mean the bible contains very specific things in it (like dimensions of noah's ark or even zion or how to measure with a rod and so on).

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
wow...SOM....very nice post.

Thanks Harvest Sky..I appreciate it,I try my best,but theres always room for improvement,I hope nothing i said confused you.

I read it and yes i do believe in Christ and will be waiting.

Keep watching and waiting..its all about patience and endurance.He comes likea theif in the night.

I have started changing my families views to be in search of Christ.

Theres nothing wrong with that,keep doing what you feel inside is the best thing for you and your family,It'll be hard to see ones you love left behind.So save as many as you can thru the faith.

I'm not a religious person like i've stated before, I have faith,
and i'm really happy that he will be back and all of us believers will be in heaven.

You and me both,my brother.

I'm still in search of guidance, there's something I know I must do here on Earth but don't know yet.

None of us are perfect,but if you eliminiate the things that eat you up inside thats how we become better people.

Maybe helping your family is the mission harvsky? do you think so?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you worship the anunaki more than you do god. stop focusing on those fallen angels those converts and re-allign your attention to the father son and holy ghost.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well, the poor inherit the earth! heaven is for the 144,000. the rest of us remain here. there will be a rapture (most likely) but not every christian will go. just the 144,000. the rest stay here and remain in the crappy wartime business and wait for the final battle.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:...." (Matthew 24:6 - 7)

wars (iraq) and rumours of wars (iran)
just something i was thinking about and thought id put it in....
keep it up som.

also just some notes...

The Fleet Of Yhovah

Almost 300 times, the God of the Old Testament is referred to as the Lord of Hosts. The word host is taken from, tsaba', pronounced tsaw-baw'; a mass of persons (or figuratively, things), especially organized for war (an army). The proper rendering of the phrase is "Lord of Hosts" is Yhovah of the Army. This is an army, or fleet, of many thousands of chariots and millions of beings called the Malak, or angels. The Army of the Lord is actually so large it can't be numbered. The chariots of God are also called chariots of fire and are described as flying. It is also clearly stated that the clouds are his chariots.
Since Jesus is Yhovah of the Old Testament, and because he will return coming in the clouds it is doubtless that those clouds are the flying chariots of fire of 2 Kings. Thousands of them certainly constitute a fleet. Bible text states that this fleet was involved in the creation of our current biosphere and will be the force that wrests control from the rebel angels that have power over the Earth and imprison these rebels for a 1000-year period. For a more detailed look at the number of vehicles and beings in this fleet go Here.

Genesis
The Army Of Yhovah
2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
This verse shows another aspect of the nature of these supreme beings, they have an army. The word host is taken from 'tsaba', which literally means an army. This army is spoken of almost 300 times from the creation to Armageddon with the God Yhovah as its supreme commander. Although it does function as a fighting army this verse shows that combat is only one of its functions.

God's Army
Genesis 32:1 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2 And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim.
host = machaneh pronounced makh-an-eh', an encampment (of travellers or troops); hence, an army

Joshua
A Captain Of Yhovah's Army
5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? 14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
A high-ranking member of the Army of Yhovah hovering over him confronts Joshua.

Judges
Battle In The Stars
5:20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
Unclear as to significance but this verse seems to be talking about a stellar battle.

1 Samuel
Armies Of The Living God
17:26 And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?

1 Kings
The Army Of The Sky By The Throne
22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
Yhovah is on his throne and the army of the sky are by his side. Hosts = army.

2 Kings
Spinning Chariots Of Fire Take Elijah
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
Elijah and Elisha are talking and suddenly a bright flying vehicle and a cavalry of bright flying objects appear and Elijah ascends into the sky by a spinning-flying vehicle. The word translated into horses, 'cuwc' means rapid movement or flight. This cavalry of glowing vehicles is most likely the army spoken of where hosts appears.

Chariots of Fire
6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. 18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the Lord, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
The King of Syria has surrounded the city of Dothan where Elisha is and Elisha asks Yhovah to help him. Suddenly the sky was filled with rapidly moving bright flying objects all around Elisha. One or more flying objects descend to the ground and Elisha asks Yhovah to cause blindness to befall the surrounding army which he does. The army is captured and later Yhovah restores their sight.

1 Chronicles
Army of God
12: 22 For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God.

2 Chronicles
Destroyed by Yhovah's Army
14:12 So the LORD smote the Ethiopians before Asa, and before Judah; and the Ethiopians fled. 13 And Asa and the people that were with him pursued them unto Gerar: and the Ethiopians were overthrown, that they could not recover themselves; for they were destroyed before the LORD, and before his host; and they carried away very much spoil.

The Sky Army And The Throne
18:18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.
Yhovah is described as sitting on his throne the army of the sky beside him. See 1Kings 22:19

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
of course ive skipped a quite a few but here is some more....

Luke
The Sky Army Appears
2:13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Suddenly a large company of the army of the sky appeared and began praising God.

1 Thessalonians
Jesus Will Come From The Sky With Powerful Angels
1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
Jesus will be revealed in the sky.

Revelation
Millions Of Angels
5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
Ten thousand = myriads. Thousands = one thousand. See Psalms 68:17

A War In The Sky
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
This is a war going on in the sky between the army of Yhovah and the forces of the Satan's rebel angelic army.

The Sky Army Of Jesus
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
The army of Jesus comes out of the sky. Whether Jesus and his army are riding white horses or in white vehicles can only be determined in the context of the overall revelation. See verses, 14:14 and 20:11

The Last Great Battle
19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
The armies of the world gather to fight against Jesus and his army.

www.bibleufo.com...

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

The start of the 7 years began in 2001,and each year after 2001 has been another year,until 2007 when the 7th year of the tribulation is complete.

The Book of revelation explains all the events from 2001 all the way until 2012,the year christ will reign as King on earth.

Before the tribulation is over..Jesus is written to return,but the twist is,this time with the Anunnaki mothership.Nibiru.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

No seals have been opened..........The White Horse, Antichrist has not come to power

The second seal the Red Horse , Russia and Iran attacking Israel has not happened.

There have also not been a couple of billion people killed.

The things you say are completely wrong and without any facts.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
well, the poor inherit the earth! heaven is for the 144,000. the rest of us remain here. there will be a rapture (most likely) but not every christian will go. just the 144,000. the rest stay here and remain in the crappy wartime business and wait for the final battle.

The 144,000 are killed. They are Jews 12,000 from each tribe.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join