It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Granted, but he instead imploded and you have to forever live in his fore-head.

I wish it was morning already!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Granted.

But you missed some awesome threads...loads of fun...sadly they were all closed by a certain MOD who is in a nasty mood given his new Saturday shift on the boards

I wish I had something to do.

edit to add PS: in his forehead????? Okay that is some twisted, twisted stuff...

[edit on 11/4/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Granted!!
But you end up drinking so much of your champers from your pool, you explode and die again, you end up being reincarnated as a rat with hemmoroids.

I wish I didnt stand on that rat with hemmoroids as I have guts and puss all over my shoes!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Granted. INstead you stood on a hobo. Now you have blood, puss AND vomit on your shoes.

I wish I was locked in an entirely safe room eating a meatball marinara from Subway that had nothing wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
GRANTED.

But the room that you were locked into has a very limited supply of air, and although you enjoyed eating your meal, you suffocated soon afterwards...

I wish someone would mow my yard before the next big rain..

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Granted but the lawnmower catches on fire and when the firetruck comes to put it out, one of the tires crushes in the septic tank.

I wish I was rich like Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Granted...but you go on a crazy buying spree and spend all your money the first month, and end up a nicely dressed bum on the street.

I wish I were in Italy on vacation.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Granted, but when you arrive, you find out that George Bush has declared war on Italy. Everyone in the country is sent to Gitmo.

I wish I had my own army.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Granted. I'll send an army of capenter ants your way, but in 1 years time they will destroy your house!

I wish I lived on a big ranch in Montana.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Granted but soon you have to divide it up in lots and sell part of it to keep some of it.

I wish I was wise as King Solomon

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Granted,

But as wise as you are, you still get lost in one of your mines.

I wish I had a clone to do all the work I can't accomplish on time.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
I wish I had a clone to do all the work I can't accomplish on time.

Granted, but the clone is in fact your evil twin; he will tie you up in the attic before usurping your entire life, including your work but also your house, family, and car.

I wish I had a computer that worked better than this piece of crap...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Granted!

But the computer worked too well sucking up massive amounts of power and shorted out your fuse box, resulting in sparks which ignited some old rags, heated up all those cans of paint in your basement and BOOOM! Blew your entire house right to heck...new computer included.

I wish there was no such thing as DUST!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
EDIT- Woops, me being dippy.

Just ignore this!

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Granted!
But with a shortage of dust, millions of cleaners loose their jobs, a huge unemployment epidemic occurs and taxes go through the roof which makes you have to buy a smaller house, slower car and pay too much for food, you get very hungry...
I wish there were more smiley icons in bts, and better ones in ats..

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Granted but ATS kicks you off the board just as they come out with them and you never get to use them.

I wish the gas prices would have stayed at $ 1.99

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
POOF

Gas is now $1.99

Unfortunately to compensate everything else has been put up to at least $60.

I wish I had a farm.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Granted, but it's a haunted farm. The ghost is that of a long dead tractor with an attitude.

I wish I had enough money to but Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, THP8, Rainbow Six and a melon next week!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
GRANTED:

You get your wish and purchase all of the games you wanted, unfortunately the unit you'd
play them on has died and you don't have any money left to purchase a new one....

I wish I had a plasma TV

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Granted, but it cracks and hot plasma pours forth. Your entire house melts into a smouldering puddle of goo. Then you fall off a cliff.

I wish I could win the lottery.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join