It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I assume thats your wish. Welcome to the game, but can you clarify your wishes plz.

Granted!
Your wife comes home and doesn't mind you haven't done anything productive,
BUT your mother inlaw follows her in and see's you sitting on your couch in a big mess of potato crisps and can's of beer everywere.
She get's angry that her daughter put's up with this mess and vows to make your life a living hell for the rest of your life. (Sorry for getting personal but you left me no choice)

I wish for a computer/console that you link your mind to and your in the game with plenty of fun to be had!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric

You have voted maria_stardust for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.
(for the catnip post Awesome!)

Hopefully the granting of your wish doesn't involve a cliff

Thank you, JG! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Now, back to the game!

Granted!

Your brain is now hardwired directly to your computer. You play games, you stroll up and down the Internet and are having a rather jolly time. Unfortunately, you realize you forgot to leave a trail of breadcrumbs on your journey through the world wide web and you are hopeless lost. Unable to find your way back to your console, you wither away to a sad, sagging sack of skin and bones. You are discovered only after your parents return from a month long vaction in Bermuda and investigate that funny odor wafting from their basement, where you have been living.

I wish I was mentally competent.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Granted!!!
You are now so mentally competent you lose all of your original personality and become a completely different person. The people you know find it hard to adjust and end up not calling you.
the only people you find to talk to are really boring ultra smart people that are smarter than you, which you find really boring and leave.
You end up staying in bed all day long and dont do anything.

I wish people would help Howard the Duck in my link at the bottom!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Granted!!

The Chilean owner of Zooreka.com sadly was abducted by Aliens posing as Drug Lords and his account with his ISP has been terminated...your beloved Howard the Duck was located...but erm...it seems that he's suffered a bit of an identity crisis and may not be "exactly" as you remember him...

Sorry 'bout that.

I wish that more shoe makers would design shoes classy, beautiful shoes for women with not so dainty sizes..like size 10!

It's impossible to find anything other than gum boots in my size sometimes unless I shop with transvestites (but we all know they pay WAY too much for their shoes!)

[edit on 11/12/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Granted but then your son starts wearing them and every time you need them they're not there.

I wish the preacher would let us out for once in time to beat the Baptist to the lunch house.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Granted but you get hit by a car on the way there.

i wish Yellowstone would blow up, and I have all the supplies to last me and anyone I care about for years. (Ha beat that!)

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Granted!

Yellowstone blows but it's just a burp really! Your family and friends wish you'd been there to see the excitement... no major damage...but it did make for a good show!

You see, you had won the trip of a lifetime to Mount Belinda in the Sandwich Islands, for a tour of an active Volcano...sadly it erupted while you were touring the south side of the crater. Can we say toasted?

I wish the Telephone company would fix the annoying "message waiting" tone on my phone line...I don't even have voice mail on their system!

[edit on 11/12/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Granted but the rays given off by the phone fry your brain.

I wish the word "Vaporised" hadn't been used.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Granted!

I wish that I had learned to play the guitar instead of the piano.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Congratulations on learning the guitar, but in a freak accident, a string broke and cut four fingers off your left hand =)

I wish I had a cell phone with God's number in it.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Granted.

But every time you call you get his voicemail. It seems he's a bit anti-social these days...he's also really bad when it comes to returning calls. So I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

I wish my houseplants wouldn't keep dying.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WHOOSH!!!

They no longer die. Instead they just keep on growing and growing until one day you come home and

FEED ME!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
You didn't make a wish! Nothing Granted!

I wish you had...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Granted!!!
He made an uncorruptable wish which caused a disturbance in the force and put an end to the galaxy, life and everything!!!

I wish Pepperslappy(creator of this thread and never returned) Knew how far this game had gotten!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Granted!

But Pepperslappy is in a mental institution from being too wacked out by anti-social behavior and too much time spent on the web. One of the nurses passes on the information about the thread and all pepperslappy can do is drool and say "I like eggs." One day, he has a moment of clarity and escapes from the institution and finds where you live (he is just so good with the web he is able to locate you). He drives by your house and tosses a molotov cocktail at it....burning it to the ground. Luckily, you and your family were out at the time having breakfast at Denny's.

I wish the next time my wife wastes money on PowerBall she actually wins!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
(Sorry for being gone. I have been quite busy lately.)

Wish granted however this game of powerball cost you every penny you had and the game gave no prize.

I wish that I had all the soda in the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Granted!!
You have all the soda in the world, it's a week before you start getting hate mail from kids all over the world, 2 weeks and you get bricks coming through your window, week 3 they drag you from your house and perform unspeakable acts.
They then take all your soda and lodge in your house...
I wish knew how to make gold...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Granted but a large gold mine has been discovered and now its worth nothing

I wish that nothing bad will ever happen to me or anyone else

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
GRANTED. You and your human friends will be safe, unfortunatly, i dont know about your pet.

I wish i were president of the United States for one day.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Granted but the black government decides to assassinate the president that very day

I wish this thread would be closed down by the mods

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join