It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Granted;

However 36 ninja break into your house and force you to play texas hold 'em for the next 72 hours.

I wish I had crazy laser eyes!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Granted!

You now have crazy lazy eyes...oh wait was that supposed to be laser??? Sorry...you're SOL no refund on corrupted wishes...look on the bright side (if you can see it now) you'll always have a place in Hollywood as one of those weird friends of the popular guy in those teen movies...or as the first to die horrifically in B-horror movies (it's always the funny looking ones that bite it first).

I wish extraterrestrial beings would come down and teach me how to play cribbage instead of Texas Hold 'em.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Granted!!!
E.T's come down and teach you how to play there version of cribbage, which invovles your small intestine and your spinal cord, it's a complicated game but they keep you alive long enough to learn how to play...

I wish E.T's would just show them selves to us already...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Granted!

The ET's finally make their great premier to the world...it's really disappointing though...

Turns out they've been here right in front of us for at least 30 years...hanging out in Las Vagas...you know them as The Flying Elvis's. Wayne Newton is actually their command leader and William Shatner is their Mascot.

My router died today. I wish I could sue D-link for duress and suffering and win a HUGE settlement! (Damn thing was only four years old and naturally not under warranty)

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Granted you sue them and win but then you don't want another router because you have bought a new house on a lake and keep a nice boat parked out at the dock and don't have time to rout anymore.

I wish I could eat like Lou ferrigno tomorrow and not gain a pound.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Granted!
You eat like him and not gain any weight, but the calories are too much for your body too handle and you keel over on your journey to the shop to get more food...

I wish this thread wasn't dieing down and had lots more corruptors join in!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
But the genie in the bottle was a bit hard of hearing, and sent out thread coruppters in the form of super wool moth caterpillers, which then munches the world naked.

I wish I could shape shift.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Granted!
with your new powers you decide to rob a bank, will your snooping around in an office a security gaurd comes, you hera him and shift into a coffee pot full of coffee, he comes in and picks you up to pour some coffee, WHOOPS butterfingers, he drops you and you smash into little pieces and die!!!

I wish I new how write code and makes games and stuff on my PC...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It took a while but Granted!!

You have been gifted with coding and game creation knowledge and set about creating the greatest game ever imagined! Trouble is you've become addicted to it so much so that you move back to your mom's house, take over her basement and spend the rest of your natural life stuck in front of the PC coding and playing and coding playing and coding and playing...

Hey love that pale colour of your skin and the huge circles under your eyes! Nice look!

I wish I could do a PODcast as cool if not cooler than Johnny Anonymous' so my kid would listen to MY PODcasts and not his!!!

(Oh Johnny anonymous is sooooo funny...oh johnny anonymous is sooooo cool...Mom why can't "you" do a PODcast like Johnny Anonymous...
)

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Granted!!
You make a podcast as cool as J,A's and your kids listen to it, but then J,A makes an even cooler more funny and more informative podcast and you cant top that one, your kidslisten to J,A's podcasts forever... You had your 15 mins and thats all...

I wish I could dance as well as this little dude--->

<< 13  14  15   >>

join