It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish Corruption Game

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Granted.

However due to the nature of your wish to alter the immediate past the very fabric of time was irreparably corrupted...the end result was that JamesHawking's prediction did in fact come TRUE and the world did in fact end.

Thanks a lot

I wish my cats would learn to use the toilet - and FLUSH!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Granted...

However...

They all slip and fall into the sewer. There they grow to enormous size, eventually killing off the Alligators and creating their own urban legends...

I wish I could eat anything I wanted and never get fat...

Semper

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Granted.

But while dining at your favorite Lithuanian Kebab house you choke on a piece of mystery meat and die a horrific death.
:shk:

I wish I could control my mutant kitties after they populate the underground sewers...and have them do my evil bidding

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Granted,

Your control over your huge mutant kitties living in underground sewers is shortlived as someone who has control over their large mutant Dogs chases down and kills all the kitties...

I wish I could find the perfect wife

[edit on 4-11-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Granted but after the new has worn off, even in her perfection you grow tired of her and no longer wish to fill in the blank with her.

I wish I had a good job flying a helicopter.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Granted.

However, you must fly in the harshest of weather known to man. Plus, you are to be a medevac pilot for your wish to com true

I wish I could win a bunch of Formula 1 races for Ferrari.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
WOOHOO!!!

You win a bunch of races for ferrari.

Unfortunately on the last one you slide into a wall, killing thirty young children before dying a slow, painful, gangrenous death.

I wish I had my local McDonalds would have CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES!!!! (is it to muc to ask?)

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Granted, but the McDonalds falls off a cliff.

I wish I could have a kebab house right next door/

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ooohh! I can almost smell it cooking. Granted but then a dead spider happens to wind up in the seasoning they put on your meal the particular day your eating there and you have severe stomach problems for a week.

I wish the kids wouldn't let the cats in every time we turn our backs

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Granted, but then they turn to letting in hobos. And these aren't your run-of-the-mill smeely, sweary hobos, these are NINJA hobos!

I wish I could jump over buildings.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That would be cool. Granted! But then you land in a manhole that someone has just taken the lid off of and you go down into the sewer and get washed all the way to the treatment plant.

I wish I tunes had a slow playback mode.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Granted, but the button never works.

I wish I had a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii before the release date, where I can play it without anyone taking it away from me.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Granted, but you only have that god-awful SingStar for the PS3 and only a 5-minute demo of Red Steel for the Wii. You get so bored, you jump off a....you guessed it, cliff!

I wish I could find a job this week so I can buy loads of stuff that I don't need.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Granted!!!
But the jobs sucks that bad you go insane, and the stuff you dont need turns out tto be a pack of lions and a pack of hyeinas(sp?)
You are eaten.
I wish so many people hadn't been pushed or fallen off cliffs!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Granted, but then they would have been burned alive. And would you really want that on your mind? No, no you wouldn't, unless your some kind of sick-psychopathic cliff hating kind of person.

I wish that more people had fallen off cliffs!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Grant......

ahhhhhhhhhrrrrrggggggggggggrrrgggaahhhhhhh.....*SPLAT*

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Excellent....................

I also wish that I had fallen off a cli-

*splat*

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Soooo...the afterlife ain't so bad. That fall was something else....definitely won't have the guts to do that again (very punny)...so as I sit here nursing the most amazing Texas Tea, whilst being fanned by my semi-nekked, deaf/mute pool guy Raoul...one thing bothers me...

I never finished my wish...

So here from the afterlife: I wish my pool was filled with champagne... (the powers that be seem to feel it's overkill and have refused to comply) so I must take this to the higher ups here on ATS...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I am so sorry that your dead, but you seem happy enough, I'll grant your wish. Unfortunately though, the pool guy likes the champers so much, he explodes, somehow killing you again.

Damn, were a morbid lot aren't we?

I wish we weren't so morbid!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Granted!

However as sometimes happen fate intervenes...in addition to being less morbid we are also forced "clockwork orange style" to relive the "Kindness Thread" for all eternity.

I wish that Raoul hadn't exploded and killed me...I barely got a sip out of My Texas Tea!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join