It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
This is fascinating! I thought everyone see's colors when their eyes are shut. Isn't it normal to? Can't remember a time when I didn't, thought it was the normal thing. Now I'm really wondering 'bout things....

Highest Regards, STM

Well STM, your other post may help explain it, if there is anything to this technique.
Your claims to having had communication with aliens would fit into why you see colors all the time, at least in the terms of what the poster of this thread said.

Interesting...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Now I have given this exercise a go a few times, and I may need to do it many more times, but I'm afraid that it'll end up like everything else in the past. Either way, I really find this interesting and am anxious to hear a little bit about your experience while I try to get there myself. And can you please tell me a little more than just having a great time and seeing fascinating things? In other words, can you go into detail on one or more of your experiences? Also, why haven't you asked them if there is a better, or rather, easier way to connect with them?

First you need to practice this exercise, every time you have a positive effect you will be encouraged to move further into the exercise. Its like anything in life the more you practice the better you get, I can help you along your path too.

No ones path or experience are the same, they will vary depending on the depth of your experience and the closer you get to the stream.

During the early stage of this exercise I would see colors, shapes and would here a sound like a ringing. As I became more proficient with this exercise the closer I came to the grays stream. The stream is described by some as a super fast information tunnel where you connect your conscious with. This is where first contact is made and it so cool, the grays first show themselves as energy then communication begins a schooling of sorts. Once you are fully in the stream you will go places and see things that are wonderful.

This exercise is only a learning tools for contact once you are proficient you can make contact with your guild and hosts at the speed of thought.

As more of you get closer to the stream I will elaborate on this more, for now its important for you to get closer to the stream.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
is that in HZ?

Yes

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
As more of you get closer to the stream I will elaborate on this more, for now its important for you to get closer to the stream.

I've tried it several times with minimal results. Why can't you 'elaborate' now? I think it's just as important that you validate your claims with facts or at least as much information as possible... I'm willing to bet most that are actively reading this thread aren't in it for the contact... it's just an interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
AA,

Thank you for your response to my question yesterday. I will have to think about buying a tone generator until I have researched it a bit. I haven't read anything about using one during meditation to speak with greys. Which brings me to another question? I hope my question doesn’t sound too stupid because I am being sincere asking it. Do the greys speak all human languages? I am an English speaking human; will the grey I am talking with speak English? If a person in China or Russia does your technique and makes contact will the greys with them speak their language? My main question is does every grey have the ability to speak to any human no matter which language the human speaks? One more question if you can answer it, are the greys in contact with more planets other than earth? If they are do they speak the other planets speech?

Thanks in advance if you respond.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Figured I'd chime in with my 2cents...I didn't speak with any Greys, however...

I tried it last night. I was sitting on the couch, turned off the TV and closed my eyes. I began the excercise and I was surprised at how easy it was to picture my brain being divided into 4 sections and to visualize the colors. I also have to note, that I inadvertantly switched the Green and Yellow colors, meaning I pictured the Left Front as being Yellow and the Left Rear as being Green. Anyways, about 10 minutes into it I received what I can only describe as a "Shock" of Good Feelings. Although pleasant, the feeling was a bit overwhelming and unexpected, yet at the same time I never felt afraid or that there was anything to be worried about. At this point it's kind of difficult to put into words so please bear with me.

Starting from my head, my whole body seemed to be awash with a strong wave "warmth and security". I immediately recognized the feeling, but it wasn't a feeling I've experienced since I was a child. It specifically brought back a feeling and memory from when I was about 5 years old (I'm 37 now). A thunderstorm had just pasted and I was outside with my Dad, looking up at the sky in wonderment at the amazing mix of purple and orange colors and my Dad was explaining to me that there was nothing to be afraid of, etc. I'm sure you get the idea.

The feeling lasted for approximately 3 minutes, while I had my eyes closed trying to "analyze" the feeling, marveling at how intense and "real" the sensation was. When I opened my eyes, the feeling gradually faded away and after about another 10 minutes the feeling was completely gone. I have to say, it did leave a smile on my face.

Well, that's my experience. Take it for what it's worth.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by darkskills]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dark doesn't that make you feel wonderful inside.

I would also like to say that the Grey's can communicate in any language.

Last night I asked for them to prove to the peoples in 2006 that they exist. I suggested using the ships that are masquerading as stars and zip around at speeds that would capture peoples attention then spelling out something. I know stupid but what I got in return where four letters ...non capitals.......mike.

I know first lemon juice to cure Cancer now this. ........"mike".......

[edit on 18-10-2006 by observe50]

[edit on 18-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Question about speaking to greys

AA,

Thank you for your response to my question yesterday. I will have to think about buying a tone generator until I have researched it a bit. I haven't read anything about using one during meditation to speak with grays. Which brings me to another question? I hope my question doesn’t sound too stupid because I am being sincere asking it. Do the grays speak all human languages? I am an English speaking human; will the grey I am talking with speak English? If a person in China or Russia does your technique and makes contact will the greys with them speak their language? My main question is does every grey have the ability to speak to any human no matter which language the human speaks? One more question if you can answer it, are the grays in contact with more planets other than earth? If they are do they speak the other planets speech?

Thanks in advance if you respond.

You don’t need to buy one they are free just do a Google on the “tone generator” and you will gets lots of free ones, then plug in the values and listen.

They Grays don’t speak any language that I know of it all done with via your senses and the senses you are going to discover shortly. Don’t worry communication is a snap once your in the stream.

They are ever evolving all over the universe along with a trillion other speicies.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Can someone pass the pain medication please, I am getting jealous at this point.

I will say I have seen some people who are 'freaks' in the sense that they have some ridiculously crazy mental power or ability. Ultimately a human ability, it would mimic a computer almost, for instance someone speaking out numbers to a string that is 100+ numbers long and getting them all right after doing a weird math problem given to them that makes their answer a split number, a decimal of VERY long length, not in a pattern.

Maybe people with those abilities have a natural ability to tap into the information stream? It's like connecting to the internet with your brain sort of?

The only experience I've had is meeting people while I'm asleep from my daytime world who i dont talk to enough to ask "did you dreeam about me lastnight?" but whom in my dream state seemed fully aware, as was I, that we were meeting in a place that didn't exist and intentionally sought each other to speak in that way. Strange, i know, possibly just a dream you know. But this dream was like basicly the other person straight up saying, 'Yes we are in a dream state communicating with each other, when we wake up we will be 1,000 miles seperated', and this isnt even someone I wanted to talk to THAT bad. And for the record, it was nonsexual and im a guy with a girlfriend, and this person was a guy, an aquantance of a friend that i met once in the person that lives in Canada, while I live in America.

[edit on 10/18/2006 by runetang]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've tried it several times with minimal results. Why can't you 'elaborate' now? I think it's just as important that you validate your claims with facts or at least as much information as possible... I'm willing to bet most that are actively reading this thread aren't in it for the contact... it's just an interesting thread.

Read some of the post that people are starting to experience they are having a “HARD” time describing what they are experiencing and they are not in the stream yet. Its very hard to describe what’s its like because you use senses that have been sleeping you entire life. You cant describe it you can only butcher it.

Keep reading and you will see…..

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
At this point it's kind of difficult to put into words so please bear with me.

Starting from my head, my whole body seemed to be awash with a strong wave "warmth and security". I immediately recognized the feeling, but it wasn't a feeling I've experienced since I was a child. It specifically brought back a feeling and memory from when I was about 5 years old (I'm 37 now). A thunderstorm had just pasted and I was outside with my Dad, looking up at the sky in wonderment at the amazing mix of purple and orange colors and my Dad was explaining to me that there was nothing to be afraid of, etc. I'm sure you get the idea.

The feeling lasted for approximately 3 minutes, while I had my eyes closed trying to "analyze" the feeling, marveling at how intense and "real" the sensation was. When I opened my eyes, the feeling gradually faded away and after about another 10 minutes the feeling was completely gone. I have to say, it did leave a smile on my face.

You my friend are very close to the stream, the closer you get the harder it is to describe. Keep at it and please post your results.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Alien Agenda, while I have no problem with you double posting(it's the best way to answer individual questions), when you reply to questions can you please push the "quote" button in their post? I hate to be picky but its really hard to tell what your saying and when your repeating questions.

I tried your technique but I changed it up a bit. I listened to the "tones" and got the pictures. I then made the pictures the color you described. I Think I might have fallen asleep because I exeperienced some really wild and personnell stuff after about 20 minutes.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just wanted to say something else....

If you search my posts you'll see that I am extremely rude and sceptical. I have no problem telling someone that they are full of crap or lieing, especially when it comes to being in contact with E.T. The things I experienced last night have convinced me that Alien Agenda is the real deal. I would say my experience lasted about 30 minutes or so, its realllllly hard to judge time while "there", and was very personnal. I believe that I have ben in contact with someone not of this planet, I dont know if he\she was a grey or not.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Alien Agenda, while I have no problem with you double posting(it's the best way to answer individual questions), when you reply to questions can you please push the "quote" button in their post? I hate to be picky but its really hard to tell what your saying and when your repeating questions.

I tried your technique but I changed it up a bit. I listened to the "tones" and got the pictures. I then made the pictures the color you described. I Think I might have fallen asleep because I exeperienced some really wild and personnell stuff after about 20 minutes.

Tiloke,
I got you will insert them from. As your brain starts to pick up on the stream what you are experiencing in the exercise is going to move faster. Your own experience will expand, and when you are in the stream you will make contact.

I just wanted to say something else....

If you search my posts you'll see that I am extremely rude and sceptical. I have no problem telling someone that they are full of crap or lieing, especially when it comes to being in contact with E.T. The things I experienced last night have convinced me that Alien Agenda is the real deal. I would say my experience lasted about 30 minutes or so, its realllllly hard to judge time while "there", and was very personnal. I believe that I have ben in contact with someone not of this planet, I dont know if he\she was a grey or not.

You see folks the more people that get closer to the stream the harder it is to describe what’s happening. Its not that they are not in control of there every action because they are but rather the new found sense that they are exploring that is what’s hard to pinpoint. Your brain is process information to the 10th power and beyond.

Keep at it folks and keep reporting in.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I had a better chance to try this last night...

Any advice to get rid of the headache?
seriously... within a few minutes, I was having a headache... almost like an eyestrain headache...

I will attempt it again, at a more peaceful time... just to give it one last shot...

ehh, what does it hurt? headaches go away, and the chance to talk to a gray would certainly be one to tell the grandkids about someday...

Of course, I hope by that time, that talking to grays is as easy as knocking on your neighbors door...

also, one question here alien agenda...
Does this talk with all species of aliens, or just the grays? Maybe i missed where you commented on that...

JSR

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
for those of you who would like an expert opinion on the subject, follow the link

www.farsight.org...

he has also written a book about his communication with aliens. although this is not his current subject of study. the book can be downloaded free here

www.courtneybrown.com...

like i said, i never said Alien Agenda was wrong, or i didnt believe him.

figured i would contribute insted of "flaming".

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

seriously... within a few minutes, I was having a headache... almost like an eyestrain headache...

I will attempt it again, at a more peaceful time... just to give it one last shot...

ehh, what does it hurt? headaches go away, and the chance to talk to a gray would certainly be one to tell the grandkids about someday...

Of course, I hope by that time, that talking to grays is as easy as knocking on your neighbors door...

Does this talk with all species of aliens, or just the grays? Maybe i missed where you commented on that...

The headaches could be for a number of reasons, age, health, physical condition etc. When your conducting the exercise you are pushing the envelope of your synaptic activity, You need to slow down and make the exercise fun take it once step at a time. When do then exercise picture your self taking Advil or aspirin or what you do go get rid of a headache. Don’t laugh it works and it works fast.

Interesting question the informational stream we are using is the frequency of the grays not another species, however you can jump the frequency range of the grays and fine tune the stream to communicate with other species. I have not tried this but I know it is possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkskills
Figured I'd chime in with my 2cents...I didn't speak with any Greys, however...

I tried it last night. I was sitting on the couch, turned off the TV and closed my eyes. I began the excercise and I was surprised at how easy it was to picture my brain being divided into 4 sections and to visualize the colors. I also have to note, that I inadvertantly switched the Green and Yellow colors, meaning I pictured the Left Front as being Yellow and the Left Rear as being Green. Anyways, about 10 minutes into it I received what I can only describe as a "Shock" of Good Feelings. Although pleasant, the feeling was a bit overwhelming and unexpected, yet at the same time I never felt afraid or that there was anything to be worried about. At this point it's kind of difficult to put into words so please bear with me.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by darkskills]

i was going to keep quiet on this one, but i tried it last night also, and had exactly the same results.

For some reason my mind swapped the green and the yellow over also, but i know EXACTLY what you mean about the feelings involved, i really didn't expect that.

If someone can provide me with more details on the "tones" im more than happy to make them as a file that can be downloaded. When i say more details, i mean do we need single tones, or a file with four tones recorded in a sequence?

Thanks for the post darkskills, i thought it was just me going nuts.

I would also like to point out im probably one of the most skeptical people on the plannet.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The headaches could be for a number of reasons, age, health, physical condition etc. When your conducting the exercise you are pushing the envelope of your synaptic activity, You need to slow down and make the exercise fun take it once step at a time. When do then exercise picture your self taking Advil or aspirin or what you do go get rid of a headache. Don’t laugh it works and it works fast.

Interesting question the informational stream we are using is the frequency of the grays not another species, however you can jump the frequency range of the grays and fine tune the stream to communicate with other species. I have not tried this but I know it is possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i was going to keep quiet on this one, but i tried it last night also, and had exactly the same results.

For some reason my mind swapped the green and the yellow over also, but i know EXACTLY what you mean about the feelings involved, i really didn't expect that.

If someone can provide me with more details on the "tones" im more than happy to make them as a file that can be downloaded. When i say more details, i mean do we need single tones, or a file with four tones recorded in a sequence?

Thanks for the post darkskills, i thought it was just me going nuts.

I would also like to point out im probably one of the most skeptical people on the plannet.

The color switching in not common but not unusual either, the way I understand its like putting a flower arrangement of colors together that is most appeasing. Im might even help your progress towards the stream more evident.

The noise is your vibrational level being raised; remember as you close in on the stream you are moving your conscious towards a MUCH higher vibrations frequency so the noise will increase as will the imagery.

Once your in the stream the noise will become 9th dimensional music, and it will awaken your new found senses and abilities on the spot.

Folks you are doing wonderful, for all of those who are experiencing these wonderful things please share because it will encourage others to come forward.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join