It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

1. There are two strategies for arguing with a woman. Neither work.

2. It don't matter how tall your grandpa was. You still got to do your own growing.

3. Timing has everything to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

4. Never, never drink downstream from an alien herd.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have one last question, for now, AA. When I made whatever contact, I assume I made. The voice seemed, strong as though very assured, not bossy; more like confident. It also to *some* degree, very slightly, it seemed almost metallic.

Is this normal?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
everyone have a good weekend... i wish you luck...

AA - I am sorry ... this is all overwhelming.. and i dont know how to handle it...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Come on Intrepid! Are you going to tell us if Hank is right about the cartoon on your PC? Is it Ghostrider?

link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
By Hank,
Thanks for your valuable contributions to this thread, based on you own threads its clear that you have no clue.

Another one bites the dust...

AA

Well that was mature. So you think that if you post inane banter and obfuscation long enough, you win?

Wow, how enlightened.

link   
FlameCityHall,
Is this normal in my experience no, BUT it my be normal for your experience and only you can answer it.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Come on Intrepid! Are you going to tell us if Hank is right about the cartoon on your PC? Is it Ghostrider?

Oops, sorry. No, it's not.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
LOL

that was funny....

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Just don't tell me it's Carrot Top.

link   
Its gambit and bugs bunny fighting in an arena isnt it?

link   

I guess Hank is about as psychic as I am. Hey at least he has guts enough to answer your challenge directly!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Skyway,
Its not about a challenge its about who has access to this information and I am not privlage to it.
The stream provides information the is for you.... its not a novelty joke.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

LOL

that was funny....

AA

OK, so did your "eldest" provide you with the answer then? You've said that you can do this at the speed of thought, what's the answer? You've also said that the grays want contact with humans. This part will become clearer later.

So, what's the answer to what's on my comp screen?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OK, so did your "eldest" provide you with the answer then? You've said that you can do this at the speed of thought, what's the answer? You've also said that the grays want contact with humans. This part will become clearer later.

This reminds me of elementary school days when the teacher would ask a question of a pupil who had no clue what the answer could be. The teacher would just keep staring at the pupil and the pupil would stare back and there was total silence in the entire class. It was almost impossible to suppress laughter, and you could hear some of the class struggling with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why would my experience differ from yours?

[edit on 17-11-2006 by FlameCityHall]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlameCityHall
. It also to *some* degree, very slightly, it seemed almost metallic.

Is this normal?

Yes it is normal for some aliens that use technology to interface with the earth. It makes their voices sound metallic and computer-like at times. I've read about 50 reports of people hearing metallic and computer-like voices speaking to them.

In my own case some of the aliens talked in computerized metallic voices for a week or so until they fine tuned their technology and their voices became more human-like.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

g210b,
I always welcome your comments even though I never have a clue what you on about man.

AA

Originally posted by hexed1911
i am still on a fence.. i cant choose which side to believe... although.. I can

I don't think there is a need to choose.

Hex, Thanks for your answer,
I am glad to see you took my comment the right way. We will see what developes

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Information gathered within the stream has to be for you, I cannot tell you what the comic book character is on your screen because it serves no purpose for the universe. It’s the same with Hanks SS# serves no purpose.
If it servers a purpose for the universe then I could easily gain the information about anything. But of course you’re going to flame this with everything in your arsenal so I will waste no more time on it. But people that are experiencing what is approaching know exactly where I am coming from. You of could not understand this ever….
Later Bro,
AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You've stated that the grays want contact with humans. Thus it must be of use to the "universe". Either that or they are wasting their time.

Information gathered within the stream has to be for you, I cannot tell you what the comic book character is on your screen because it serves no purpose for the universe. It’s the same with Hanks SS# serves no purpose.

No? Convincing humans to approach them? They want this, right? One little thing and all is good. "Proof", that's all. Maybe YOU are blocking what they want, or it could be BS. BTW, you were the first to call BS in Hank's thread, not me.

If it servers a purpose for the universe then I could easily gain the information about anything.

Linking knowledge with other knowledge would serve the universe. But you've just obfuscated this issue when asked.

But of course you’re going to flame this with everything in your arsenal so I will waste no more time on it.

Man, did you get that from the stream? Anyone could have called that one.

But people that are experiencing what is approaching know exactly where I am coming from.

No, people are starting to see where you are coming from and are bailing. Not all, not yet. I await you clamoring to close this thread. I've seen it before.

You of could not understand this ever….
Later Bro,
AA

Cool, I'll be here when you get back.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

No? Convincing humans to approach them? They want this, right? One little thing and all is good. "Proof", that's all. Maybe YOU are blocking what they want, or it could be BS. BTW, you were the first to call BS in Hank's thread, not me.

You cant win nice try though

Linking knowledge with other knowledge would serve the universe. But you've just obfuscated this issue when asked.

Again another nice try…

No, people are starting to see where you are coming from and are bailing. Not all, not yet. I await you clamoring to close this thread. I've seen it before.

The more and more people that get closer to the stream the more you seem to appear to try (lol) to debunk it. I also read that some people wanted to stop this thread again (lol) truth about proof positive is coming out all around you bro….
And there is nothing you can do to debunk it or stop it….
Some ATS Subject matter Expert you are…. Lol
AA

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join