It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Some ATS Subject matter Expert you are…. Lol
AA

Dude, you should have consulted your "eldest", my FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation. I actually have little experience in this forum. I wonder why you weren't told that.

My summation.

I have concluded that the meditation here is merely self hypnosis. Some want to see certain things and the seeds have been planted by the author. The author has put forth that the only evidence is in the personal experience. No arguement there but does it prove his/her point that it is "proof positive" of alien comms? Not in my opinion. Some will differ of course. There is a member that feels released by this method. Cool, I'm glad that s/he is a better person because of this method BUT even s/he isn't able to conclude that it was because of the influence of grays.

Does this mean I'm out of this thread? Not hardly.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

...I cannot tell you what the comic book character is on your screen because it serves no purpose for the universe. It’s the same with Hanks SS# serves no purpose.
If it servers a purpose for the universe then I could easily gain the information about anything. But of course you’re going to flame this with everything in your arsenal so I will waste no more time on it. But people that are experiencing what is approaching know exactly where I am coming from. You of could not understand this ever….
Later Bro,
AA

So, who decides what serves a purpose for the universe? YOU? or ET?
I assume it's up to them. So why is wrong asking Hanks SS# (or mine)? Let "the stream" decide if you (and we) should receive that information.

P.S. You are a very slippery guy!!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I have concluded that the meditation here is merely self hypnosis. Some want to see certain things and the seeds have been planted by the author. The author has put forth that the only evidence is in the personal experience. No arguement there but does it prove his/her point that it is "proof positive" of alien comms? Not in my opinion. Some will differ of course. There is a member that feels released by this method. Cool, I'm glad that s/he is a better person because of this method BUT even s/he isn't able to conclude that it was because of the influence of grays.

Does this mean I'm out of this thread? Not hardly.

Yeah, I came to the same conclusion early in, see my post on page three if you care to. Heck, I even went into a little about gamma wave activity, EEG recordings, and the power of suggestion and its effect on the subconscious mind.

End result- AA put me on "ignore". *sigh*

Edit-
On page 12 I challenged his assertions directly, and he ignored them. He had claimed that "I now have in my possession the formulas needed to open a rift to the CHI (Central Hub of Intelligents) by where all realities converge". AA had also stated that he had "the ability to put geometry into a static picture to ... remove chronic pain from a person" and that he "had been to the surface of Mars and listened to the sounds that the Martian landscape makes at dawn"

I asked for him to support these claims.....nada.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Don't really know where to start. I've been a member here for a couple of years, don't post much, but browse most days. I have read this thread with great interest from day 1. I'm a bit shaky typing this, and feel I have to get it out of my head and on here for some kind of explanation.

First, I'll say I have had a couple of go's at this, but I can't focus on the colours - can't get them to stay in their right places.

I woke in the early hours of this morning - I know it was before 3am. I'd say I was rudely awoken by an horrendous screeching inside my ears and head. It's difficult to explain but I KNEW it was this experiment happening. My body was shaking kind of like when you shiver from the inside (??) but the worst of it was the awful screeching - it set my teeth on edge it - was like fingernails on a chalkboard. Someone described it like an old fax modem, I'd say very similar without the little peeps. This is hard to describe. My whole head was just vibrating with it.

As for what I could see, after I calmed down a bit, was just like a large black and white leopard print pattern, (seems ridiculous reading this, but never mind), but at the bottom right i could clearly see "VL higher" in black writing. I could hear a faint voice but it was drowned out by the screeching. Am shaking even more now i see it written.

I must have gone straight back to sleep after that, because I woke just after 3am, and it was so vivid to me I KNOW it wasn't a dream.

AA can you help or explain? I would be too scared to actively try this for a while, cos the noise was sooo bad.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I have concluded that the meditation here is merely self hypnosis. Some want to see certain things and the seeds have been planted by the author.

Exactly.

EDIT: Im bad at using script button's, i know

[edit on 18-11-2006 by partykid]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's Saturday, Nov. 18. I've been at this now since Tues. before last (Nov. 7). I sat a little Tues. and Wed. night. Then got really sick and couldn't sit again until probably this past Monday, Nov. 13.

Since then I've had very strong physical anomalies from sitting these few times. These include dizziness, lightheadedness, pressure in my forehead that accumulated after sitting, strong tingling at the center of my forehead, and a strong feeling of calm openness.

I've had two extremely odd dreams this week alone, including the "symbols" dream I had the first night I asked for assistance in the form of the blue ball with the white ball.

Then again last night another odd occurrance, which can be connected or not. I sat with this technique last night for about 30 min. and asked for the blue ball with the white ball. Nothing happened during the meditation. I fell asleep, and then a little after 2:30 in the morning this morning I awoke to a quiet vibrating noise. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from and realized it was coming from a light fixture over my bed.

I have a fan and light over my bed. I got up and turned on the light and pulled off the cover. One of the bulbs over my bed had not only broken the filament, but the bulb itself had just snapped off its foundation. These bulbs were replaced about a month ago, so they weren't old.

This was really odd. And the timing, although possibly coincidental, to me seemed very conspicuous. It's too early in the game for me to surmise that I may be seeing physical signs of this technique, but altogether it's been a very interesting experience and I intend to continue.

Intrepid, I want to take a guess at what's on your computer. Is it Silver Surfer? That on it's own is a fun remote viewing kind of experiment. I think someone opened a thread with that experiment in mind one time...

Anyway, Hank, Intrepid and Partykid, you are all very valid in questioning this, but only to an extent. There are people posting experiences here. I'm one of them. I believe this is worth investigating. The thread title did not specify "when" this proof would be available, and it didn't say "how" (I could go further and say it didn't mention to "whom" it would be available, but that would be an obvious charlatan's proposal).

But I totally understand where all of you are coming from. I've been at this two days last week, and five days this week, and although I'm experiencing things, none of it yet amounts to, specifically, the proof AA proposed.

However, there are people that are trying this technique and are experiencing very distinct mental and physical phenomena that seems to be brought on by this technique. For that alone I am thankful to AA for bringing this, and also wonder just how long it will be before things really start to get interesting.

But for the sake of Hank and others's argument, I do not see, specifically, the "proof of alien communications" here. There HAS been some very, very interesting stuff that has been experienced and posted here, but not what the thread specifically promises.

In fairness to AA, although Hank, Intrepid and Partykid have not seen proof, there are individuals who are using this technique and are having experiences. But also, in fairness to Hank, Intrepid, etc., (not that I'm calling Partykid "etc."...hehe), the thread title is specific, and after being open for over two weeks hasn't produced what it set out to.

Hank suggests that this could be self-hypnosis, and that's not an unfair assessment. That is up to everyone to decide. I suggest that if the experiences are varied enough, and different enough from what AA and experiencers describe, that could lend credence to these experiences not being "suggestion induced".

However, if people see things, or experience things that they unnecessarily connect to, or see as originating from this technique, then that is an obvious area to be cautious. It is up to everyone meditating and using this technique to discern for themselves. A healthy, grounded observation of these experiences is paramount. Thought is powerful enough to create the visible world we see around us. And it must follow that the power of thought is also able to alter the world around us. That's for everyone to decide for themselves. It's a worthwhile experiment as far as I'm concerned.

I would suggest to anyone reading this to really give this technique a try and stick with it. Like AA says, and this is the case with this sort of stuff, everyone experiences something different. Your path is your own. There are six billion people on this planet, and that many paths.

I would, however, like to know from AA how long he's been using this, and maybe where he got it/how he refined it...

I'm going to continue using it, and if the thread is still open, or if my experiences warrant a new thread, I'll continue to post them...

Thanks and peace out!

[edit on 18-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have a fan and light over my bed. I got up and turned on the light and pulled off the cover. One of the bulbs over my bed had not only broken the filament, but the bulb itself had just snapped off its foundation. These bulbs were replaced about a month ago, so they weren't old.

Sounds as though your starting to see some poltergeist activity. Better stop the meditations Alien A gave you.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Now that's a little uncommon.

I have a very good correlation between doing AA's exercise before going to sleep and haveing bad alien dreams.
(And everytime I tell me not to do that anymore because I know the outcome when I do it before going to sleep!
)

The night to yesterday I had such a dream again and in short form, some aliens were tortureing a creature/beeing partly because their unknownledge about it and it was disgusting. It had a red burned skin caused by the mishandling and I saw this skin in detail.
That's really not what I like to dream about, and I was somewhat angry in the morning and told my self again do not do AA's excersize when...well you know.

Today checking some ATS thread I came across this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What shall I say, that comes very very close to the 'creature' and it's burned red skin that I saw in my dream, except that it was living in my dream. But when I examined the skin it was exactly in that position like in the picture and the creature even had that grey alien like black eyes! (comes that from burning?)
It looks like I had a forseeing in my dream of the picture that I saw today.

(In the dream I couldnt calssify it but seeing the picture I would say this looks like a small just born dog. Maybe from china/asia some people there are eating and turtouring dogs burning their fur , when i am not wrong, very disgusting. The picture however is from LA 2003 like I read.)

--

Then last night I had a much better dream. An half conciousnes action dream. I like such. However it seemed not to be completly free of 'alien' influence.

There was an older woman (studied/doctor) in an office and a bright black name at her white office door:

Monrone
or Monrones.

The name was that large written over the whole door that it looked like it should have any meaning to me. But there is no bell that rings in me. Anyone?

The equipment was cool such as that you could sit down in the air right where you were. The chair was build out of nothing (or air?) and created just at the moment when you wanted to sit down right when you sat down. You couldnt see anything of a chair and yet you were sitting in one. Lucked funny, but very practical I have to say.

anyway, .. my summorize is still:
no stream, no alien com, no proof for me,
but interesting, unfortunatly mostly 'bad' alien dreams.

That's at least something. (always see the positive side)

Oh byway, the friend of mine I asked (which I hope should know a little more than me about aliens) to have a short look into this thread and give me his opinion about AA's method sees this as possible.

On the question if this is a postive thing to do I got no straight answer.

Had liked it better him saying that's 'BS'. So I would stop messing my usually very enjoyable dreams (I love to dream) with AA's exercise.

..so on to the next nightmare!

I guess I give it one more week and if it still messes my dreams without any gray stream/alien com success I stop it.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Then last night I had a much better dream. An half conciousnes action dream. I like such. However it seemed not to be completly free of 'alien' influence.

There was an older woman (studied/doctor) in an office and a bright black name at her white office door:

Monrone
or Monrones.

The name was that large written over the whole door that it looked like it should have any meaning to me. But there is no bell that rings in me. Anyone?

The equipment was cool such as that you could sit down in the air right where you were. The chair was build out of nothing (or air?) and created just at the moment when you wanted to sit down right when you sat down. You couldn't see anything of a chair and yet you were sitting in one. Lucked funny, but very practical I have to say.

The chair and you were one, wherever you went it went and you could always fall back into it. The doctor's name was 'Monrone'. Mon is a word meaning single. One is a word meaning single. You and the doctor lady are one. She is always right behind you ready to catch you when you fall. She's your guardian. She is more intelligent than you by about a billion years and yes she works for the aliens. All people are monitored by the aliens and have a guardian being right behind them.

So basically you were shown a highly intelligent woman at her office and shown that you can fall backwards or sit down and some wonderful thing will always be there to catch you. This is just your guardian telling you that she is a doctor at work and she is right behind you ready to catch you whenever you fall. If you read countless alien abduction records you'll notice many of them tell of how people are taken to see a doctor. This is simply their own alien guardian introducing themselves to their human in a way that they can comprehend. I know no one will comprehend the interpretation I gave you about your dream.

So basically 'Monrone' meant that you and the doctor are One and whenever you fall she will be there to catch you because she is right behind you. Believe it or not.

Could you explain your other dream clearer please so I can explain what the aliens were trying to tell you. They possibly used the picture of skin you wouldn't see until the next day as part of their dream creation. They show me the future every day too.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
interpid....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
removed quintuple nested quote

and it's intrepid

[edit on 18/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, fix that code and I'll be able to answer you. If you can't, ask someone to help you, I can't, I won't be accused of interference.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Alien Agenda, I have tried your exercises. Where did you come up with this exercise? As of now I am going to venture to say, based on my attempts, that it is false. Perhaps, you do indeed think you are communicating with 'The Grays'. I doubt it. I'm not saying you're lying. Perhaps you are special? Besides heat can be generated be deep breaths through the nose. The buzzing is not uncommon in any type of meditation.

I will try it again if you pay me the courtesy of answering my questions? I am still somewhat open-minded....

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

MY Analysis

Alien Agenda, I have tried your exercises. Where did you come up with this exercise? As of now I am going to venture to say, based on my attempts, that it is false. Perhaps, you do indeed think you are communicating with 'The Grays'. I doubt it. I'm not saying you're lying. Perhaps you are special? Besides heat can be generated be deep breaths through the nose. The buzzing is not uncommon in any type of meditation.

I will try it again if you pay me the courtesy of answering my questions? I am still somewhat open-minded....

GovernmentPawn,
The exercise has been on the internet in one for or another for as long as I can remember… I have modified some of the parameters to make it more effective for elevating the VL of the person doing it. The grays have put the universe on notice that this modified method will allow passage through to the stream.
I don’t think anything I know that I am in communications with the grays…. Get that straight right out of the gecko. I am not special I am the same as all of you, but I have a job to perform and a function.
The experiences these folks are having is because their physical vibrations are bing raise not because of your suggestions listed above.
Please continue with the exercise but do it with an open mind and you will have proof positive.

AA

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I did a search and couldn't find anything pertaining to a similar exercise. I believe there are some. Could you please give a link/links?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don’t have the links anymore its been a couple of years, but I will see if I can find this in its original format, who knows maybe this format is from another time continuum…. Maybe the multiverse has deemed it so…. (grin)

Information is a very powerful tool….

AA

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I don’t have the links anymore its been a couple of years, but I will see if I can find this in its original format, who knows maybe this format is from another time continuum…. Maybe the multiverse has deemed it so…. (grin)

Information is a very powerful tool….

AA

Especially when you can't produce it......

I will try it with the original information......if you do indeed produce it, my friend

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I started a thread about the meditation exercise I was using when the aliens started communicating telepathically with me and showing me the secrets of life.
I called it: "Telepathic/Alien communication for dummies".
However it was up for about 2 minutes and was moved to the paranormal section.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
This is simply their own alien guardian introducing themselves to their human in a way that they can comprehend. I know no one will comprehend the interpretation I gave you about your dream.

I never get the aliens. Why not simple say 'Hello, I am your guardian Angel! And then give a friendly hugh and kiss!?' This I would understand much better.

The guardian angel /alien concept is not new to me. But honest I doubt that she is my guardian. I did not feel a tied connection. She was a ture alien by what I can tell. A humanoid one. Or at least a spirit in humanoid apperance. And I am glad after all this dream grey and grays to have finnaly a humanoid alien in my dream. That is a much more pleasant experience to me.

So basically 'Monrone' meant that you and the doctor are One and whenever you fall she will be there to catch you because she is right behind you. Believe it or not.

I've trouble to believe that. In both meanings, that she is there to catch me whenever I am in trouble (the guardian concept) and that she really is my guardian. I doubt it really. I was not in any danger in that dream (after my lucid dreaming experiences action dreams is a dream type I have for pleasure and enjoy very much) and what is more importand, I really missed a tied connection which I think I would recognice if she was the one.
Also when all the outer sign in the dream might fit (it could be when I take the beginning and the ending of the dream into acount and maybe even older dreams with maybe her in a slightly different apperance), but without the inner the outer signs are worth nothing.

Could you explain your other dream clearer please so I can explain what the aliens were trying to tell you. They possibly used the picture of skin you wouldn't see until the next day as part of their dream creation. They show me the future every day too.

I am sure you could interpred more in it but I don't want to share more of that dream. I don't know what 'they(whoever)' wanted to show me with this dream but this is unimportand because this kind of dream hijacking is not the way to show me anything. They are wrong if they think so. It's not open it's not stright and it's not honest and therfore it only adds to the bad picture of some specific aliens I already have and makes me a little mad and nothing more.
If there wasn't the thing with the picture I had not even mentioned that one dream.

Probed, you see I disagree with your first dream interpretation here a little. Hope you don't take this wrong. If she was really my guardian she has to be a lot more clear next time. Well I guess if she is, she knows that.

But I thank you for the interpretation. You always throw a surpriseing and interesting different light on dreams that has the one or the other valid points.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I started a thread about the meditation exercise I was using when the aliens started communicating telepathically with me and showing me the secrets of life.
I called it: "Telepathic/Alien communication for dummies".
However it was up for about 2 minutes and was moved to the paranormal section.

[edit on 18-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

Yes, and if you thought that was unfair, why not answer the U2U you received from me about the move, instead of attempting to create a mini-drama for the benefit of all.

If you have devised a method for contacting aliens like Alien Agenda has talked about for more than 40 pages here, wouldn't it have been more sensible to bring it to this thread where there is already a lengthy discussion on the topic?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I tried the exercise with an electronic device that mirrors his instructions perfectly, divied into quadrants, four colors, hell it even beeps.

I lost the game every time I tried it.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join