It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Weird, another poster that claims to have inside information....special knowledge that will change the world....a higher level of understanding.....

Yet, when challenged or critically questioned....becomes a rude smart a**.

And the characterization of your 'flock' is disturbing.

Your doing nothing more than describing a method of self hypnosis with a pre-suggestion to help the experience along.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Explaine to me the psychological profile you are building with very precise questions leading up to a grand design that you are planning and maybe I will answer you. Its kind of comical how you proceed with your line of questioning.

AA

SpiderMan

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
mr. penny,
this entire thread is desined to get people to experience it for them selve to have there own proof posative.... I challenge you to try it...

Ya your right... what do I know

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Explaine to me the psychological profile you are building with very precise questions leading up to a grand design that you are planning and maybe I will answer you. Its kind of comical how you proceed with your line of questioning.

AA

SpiderMan

No, I already did that about 6 pages back and you refused to answer this question. It's kinda comical that you keep evading this question.

"Explaine to me the psychological profile you are building with very precise questions leading up to a grand design that you are planning and maybe I will answer you."

Hmm, sounds like you CAN answer this question but you don't want to. I wonder why. Worried that the logic in this might tie you up?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
lol now that was funny.... bro your not as smart as you think you are.... since you have already answered this question for me what the use.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

lol now that was funny.... bro your not as smart as you think you are....

Most people usually aren't.

since you have already answered this question for me what the use.

AA

OK, then paraphrase what I said is the answer so that we can procceed, I don't see the answer.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
spiderman... am i the only one who caught that?

nice..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
hey intrepid... i would never FOLLOW the group...

especially some CULT.... jhahahahahahha... I am way smarter than that... However... the worst thing that will come of this new envisionary life....

I will be a better human being... I will no longer live my life the way I do... having experienced this.. no matter what it is... I am changed...

I believe it is for the better. No longer will I be selfish.. no longer will I think to put myself first in life. I care about our planet... no religion and no CULT will ever effect that... i dont believe in religion.. other than having some sort of belief system in general to guide your life by is heathy....

Today I stand changed...

Thank you AA

[edit on 17-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
TO AA:

No one has felt or witnessed or deamed what you have, no grays, nothing. So stop it, just stop this nonsence or give us proof.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
TO AA:

No one has felt or witnessed or deamed what you have, no grays, nothing. So stop it, just stop this nonsence or give us proof.

excuse me...

party kid.. you are new to this discussion are you not?

others have had the same experiences.. or at least very close....

darkskills....
prote.....
on the deck...

and of course AA...

which just because people are not posting here... who is to say they are not? there are a lot of other people experiencing this phenomenon right now... all across our planet... they might not be concious of it. In fact ... I know realise I have been experiencing this for quite some time....

I have only been given the key to understand it... Take it for what you will... but I could care less if this is all made up in my head... its self gradified by the fact I am a changed person...

-hex

ps: there is new movie coming out on dec 8th.. mel gibsons Apocolypto... this will more than likely begin the awakening of many to this "stream"..... Study the mayans... study earths history.. but not in your school books...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Explaine your profile so everyone can understand you operating style then I will answer.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have a form of meditation of my own -very fast and effective (Requires two people):

Stand straight by a wall, breath really fast until your head starts to spin a little and you feel dizzy, then the other person takes a towel and pushes your neck with that towel to the wall kinda hard. Basically in a few seconds you will be unconcious and you can have all the gray streams you want. And im not kidding, this works.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I have a form of meditation of my own -very fast and effective (Requires two people):

Stand straight by a wall, breath really fast until your head starts to spin a little and you feel dizzy, then the other person takes a towel and pushes your neck with that towel to the wall kinda hard. Basically in a few seconds you will be unconcious and you can have all the gray streams you want. And im not kidding, this works.

this is an old childs toy... not very dangerous... although my parents used to tell me not to do it... but they also told me the stove was hot.. and i still touched it... human nature..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Actually, im a little pi$$ed off by the fact that i can't imagine colors in my head, that's all.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
aa - is there any easy way to get someone to understand. Like a question or series of questions you can ask them to prove everything they know is wrong??? ... maybe not wrong.. but misunderstood by the teachings of the past.

somewhere along the line, THEY decided it wasnt good for civilizations to know where THEY came from.... thats my next question i will ask..

i sure hope others show up and have this same experience..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Actually, im a little pi$$ed off by the fact that i can't imagine colors in my head, that's all.

if you are serious.. and want to try this... do these things....

first.. forget anything you know.. you can do this by simply forcing yourself to accept the possibility that what is presented here is true.. if you don’t have a reasonable doubt that this might possibly be real.. then you wont be able to grasp anything further...

first... allow the possibility...

next... stop smoking drugs...

now when you feel relaxed next time... (don’t choose the time.. let it choose you) sit down. or lay down....

then try this meditation... its about being relaxed and letting go of your physical self... you must take control of your subconscious self...

breathe... that’s the most important thing...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
can't be explained can only be exerienced....

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

can't be explained can only be exerienced....

should I stop helping people myself...

the reason I ask is.. i dont want to mislead someone... I am still trying to understand everything..

I remember you answered this in an earlier post.. but how long have you been aware?

how did you first learn about it? through another friend? or from another form?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hexed, from one point i believe in this meditation form, but i seriously doubt that it has something to do with greys. Basically, when you start meditating you know your aim, your goal, which is something you call greys, and your inner self plays with you and you see the exact stuff you want to see and get the exact answer you want to get concious or subconcious.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

hexed, from one point i believe in this meditation form, but i seriously doubt that it has something to do with greys. Basically, when you start meditating you know your aim, your goal, which is something you call greys, and your inner self plays with you and you see the exact stuff you want to see and get the exact answer you want to get concious or subconcious.

this is what I think is throwing people off.. this is not a comm with the GREYS... Those are a different species of aliens... I know this seems off... but go with it..

you are coming in contact with GRAYS...

the thing that disproves you ...

i am affraid of the little GREY aliens.. the image alone frightens me... ive always been that way until about the past 6 months to year of my life...

I didnt try this meditation to contact them... in fact.. thats why i was so hesitant...

stop thinking of little grey aliens people... the universe is vast... and our planet while small in the scheme of things... has taught so many things to other civilizations and species.... there are millions of species across this universe... and along other dimensions as well...

the GRAYS are a different species than what you are thinking of...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join