It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OnTheDeck,
I am merely drawing a distinction between what Alien Agenda is advocating, and what others who have spent most of their lives meditating advocate. Monks who have experienced the full spectrum meditative states have never advocated, as
Alien Agenda does, that alien contact should be the aim of meditation. This exclusion of aliens from the meditation teachings of monks is very telling, because even through centuries of instructing their novices in meditation, there have never been, as far as I know, any Monasteries that encouraged such contact. In fact, I do think that there are admonishments against being distracted by any beings that may appear. Aren't such encounters considered to be obstructions on the way to "liberation"?

Probedbygrays,
Lobsang Rampa taught a divergent brand of Buddhism didn't he? Wouldn't his teachings be considered somewhat heretical among Buddhists?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why would they make my dog dream? Why won't you say what's to come in the future since you claim you can for-see it from the 'Grays'?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
skyway
As we all know most all priests don't see eye to eye, and there are many rifts within all religions including the one in Tibet.

Skeptical
Well I'm only speculating but they'd possibly make your dog dream because your dog has a soul which is loved and which is slowly growing spiritually. Apparently animals have Devas or powerful spiritual beings who care for them all. It's part of folk lore that plants also have nature spirits caring for them, and there is actually a group of people who can see all the nature spirits. Many little children see them too.

I am told my own future frequently by the aliens but I'm not going to risk making them angry by telling others. If the aliens wanted to give proof that they are here then they are well able to do so. I don't want to try and get proof from them when it's obvious they actively seek to make proof unavailable to the world.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I understand. But why would a race so "benevolent", and evolved get angry? Also could you please link to some sources with the man who claims alien contact was made in Tibet, and teaches how to see auras (though I can already see them)? I forget his name and I don't feel like "back-reading".

Thanksyou

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
I understand. But why would a race so "benevolent", and evolved get angry? )

I think it's because they are God. And if you read the Bible you'll notice God is one very angry personality at times.

The one thing the aliens have always shown me is that they have an extremely strict governing system with its own officers. So it would be the officers who get angry and kick butt if one of the other aliens started showing proof to the world. The average alien lives in fear of the governing force that oversees this world from a higher dimension, from what I understand.

The monk I mentioned is called Dr T Lobsang Rampa and you can find a lot about him on google. There's even a website where you can read all his books.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thankyou, I will look into this more!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The average alien lives in fear of the governing force that oversees this world from a higher dimension, from what I understand.

That governing force is the One who is coming soon and will drive the aliens back to hell. When that happens everyone will know that the so-called aliens are actually the same old demons of ages past....still up to the same old tricks. Still pretending to be things they are not...either aliens...or angels...or even God. This is because they can't stand themselves as they really are -- defeated demons.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Still pretending to be things they are not...either aliens...or angels...or even God. This is because they can't stand themselves as they really are -- defeated demons.

Then what does it say about man that defeated demons have reached higher planes and are able to manipulate us from beyond our understanding. They have the ability to appear to us as Gods, yet we have no real idea or understanding of them. I really have to go with MY personal experience. No darn demon has ever come and harmed me or anyone I know or have ever met despite some pretty weird experiences that I always thought were ghosts.

Jeez, us mortal humans really must be the scum of the universe when defeated demons are totally beyond our comprehension.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In response to the above. How do you know this to be the case, skyway? Although I am not necessarily disagreeing?

AA and Probed, I've done the exercises. They only seem to work at night or later in the day. I've had everything from visions, voices, music sounds (unidentifiable), and a telepathic spike (like how I used to get when I was younger) along with increased ability to focus on complex patterns. What's going on here and how do you know if it is indeed aliens? I think I should stop, I feel like I'm going insane.

Thanks for any responses

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

hen what does it say about man that defeated demons have reached higher planes and are able to manipulate us from beyond our understanding.

Higher Planes?!! Hell is not a higher plane! Don't fall for their lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Higher Planes?!! Hell is not a higher plane! Don't fall for their lies.

Hell exists then does it?

What lies have these demons told you?

Why are you continually allowed to spurt off topic rubbish when you admit you have no clue about it.

I have a thread that is perfect for you. No one else wants to join in because they know that there is nothing to fear, you need to overcome yourself not what others tell you. Come and sound off there about demons all you want and tell me why I should really be afraid.

If ET was Evil...What difference would it make?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

In response to the above. How do you know this to be the case, skyway? Although I am not necessarily disagreeing?

GovernmentPawn,

I determine this by their actions. Very good advise was given to us a long time ago by the wisest who ever walked the Earth --Jesus Christ. He said by their actions you shall know them. The aliens do all the things devils/demons do. They take people against their will and torture them. They lie and give false predictions about the future. They kill and mutilate innocent animals. They demonstrate preternatural abilities of devils such as the ability to assume various forms and the ability to pass through walls and the ability to defy gravity. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck and swims like a duck...it's a duck. Same goes for demons.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Hell exists then does it?

What lies have these demons told you?

The same lies are told to everyone in one way or another. It's just that some of us don't fall for them.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Off topic again really.....
so lets get back on it!

Any one else have any luck?
Im still stuck in the same place were nothing happens after 45 minutes of this method.....

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88
Off topic again really.....
so lets get back on it!

Any one else have any luck?
Im still stuck in the same place were nothing happens after 45 minutes of this method.....

It isn't really off topic. It's about aliens -- their true identity. They do wear alot of diguises but their evil actions always give them away.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
ok, Skyway your talking about demons as if they are they are second nature. now i might not be an expert on demons, but still it sounds hard to believe you.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boywhowaits
ok, Skyway your talking about demons as if they are they are second nature. now i might not be an expert on demons, but still it sounds hard to believe you.

You don't need to believe me...just read the reports about them. If you look at the things these creatures do to people and even to animals you will convince yourself. Demons can't do anymore evil than these so-called aliens do. If evil makes demons what they are then the same applies to these aliens...and there is no difference when you look at them that way. The evil deeds of one are the same as the evil deeds of the other.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
quad mass volume

verdant

want a song

pass the beer

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
quad mass volume

verdant

want a song

pass the beer

Are you affiliated with Area 51? Are you a test subject? And what do you mean by what you said. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

AA and Probed, I've done the exercises. They only seem to work at night or later in the day.

Yes I've written a few times lately that the aliens become more active in the evenings and at night. In the mornings and during the day they are focusing their energies on the 3-d world so it's not easy to get out of the ordinary experiences from them.

You've become aware of another side to life and naturally that will take a while to get used to. If there is any bad feelings or discomfort then just stop for a day, a week, a year? Till you feel like going on further. It's not something everyone will find helpful of course. If it interferes in any way with your ability to carry out your ordinary daily life then just forget about it till you have more time to spend on it.

As far as the aliens being devils? Well I know that some of the ones in charge truly want people to think that at times because it keeps humans away from them. I think religions tend to call things that they don't understand 'devils' just to be on the safe side. But the aliens do manifest angels and devils at specific times in order to manipulate societies and individuals. The angels and devils are energy beings created by the technologically advanced aliens. They are neither good nor evil but they sure bring out the good and evil in us. And that's why we are here on earth, to face our own evil and learn about good and evil. That's what I believe anyway.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join