It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Seentoomuch: NO i have not go to regression, i am one of the persons who think that sometimes it's better not to know more than knowledge you already have.

Hi ADJ:

You're right, if you're uncomfortable about filling in the gaps I totally understand, I'm nervous about it myself. Hope to read more of your encounters soon,

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seentoomuch: Yes it's not that i am affradi of it, it's because i let it be that way, i think for that a regression it's not important on my situation because you will end up with more questions than answers. So I let it be..if they erase me then it's for a reason i I intentionally dont want to remember theres has to be a reason so i let it be like it is right now.

Next Chapter: The Hybrid..
Few weeks pass, everything went kind of normal for me, then one night again i sleep. I was in my old street were i live for maybe 20 years and so but i was infront of a neighboor's house who have a big thin pine trees (the ones they use a lot on cementaries) i see it's night and not day, anyway i was there and someone was grabbing my right arm. Who is it??? i watch to my right and see a female girl, around 1.60 with a very strange cloths, se is smiling at me but i see her factions really strange not human like. Her eyes like us humans but bigger much bigger, white pale skin, around 1.60 mts at most of high (i am 1.77 mts), Small mouth, small nose and big head more bigger than any human being i know. Her hair was black color very thin to the shoulders. She is smiling at me and grabing my arm, i dont feel been treath or sense any evil intentions at least for now. I watch to my left side and to my wonder I see a UFO just a couple of mts from me, at first i think what is this?..i see it small maybe 5 meters long and around 4 mts high, it it's metallic and it's the thypical UFO type of craft. I let go her arm and walk towards it and i feel amazed by this, she is watching me all the time, just one moment i watch this humand kind being and then the next moment again i return my sight to the craft, it just banished! how can this be in just one second and the next is not there!! ??? how.... i then try to touch were it was the craft i cant feel anything,nothing, nada. The female starts to laugh a bite because she see me confound about what happen, I ask her: What do you do?..did you make it invisible?? did it fly away or what??? and she responde me: Look up above your head. To my amazment i see up and i can see the craft hovering just above the thin pine trees, i was in shock ??..how she do that?.....Then she told me: This is how we hide them.... I walk again towards her and again she grabs my arm, I ask her (dont know why i ask her before) what's your name..who are you??, Then she said: I am from the fifth generation.... after it i dont remeber more of what happen......

Later on I learn that fifth generation means fifth generation of crossing, between a human and i think a grey, she was from the fifth generation of human mixed with greys..... that's why she look a lot of human and a bite of grey (bone structure)

More to come later...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi ADJ!

Fifth generation? I've read something about that on a thread here at ATS. They were talking about the blending of our race with the greys. Some said that it would help facilitate contact by introducing these hybrids to us first, that it would be easier for us to handle. In later encounters did they tell you the purpose these hybrids were created for? Any mention of contact on a large scale?

Highest regards,

STM

[edit on 2-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seentomuch:
No mention about a larger massive contact, i guess this being told me what she knows in basis. Later i didnt find anything about it, or any more news about it, never watch it again that girl (if you want to called that) in the dreams i think (i cant recall anything else about that) .. Maybe they just want me to know the basis of what they were doing, without any specifics on how and why, or they are mind playing, who knows.

Yes i felt this beign (hybrid girl) was telling me truth, it's strange but you can feel if they are playing or giving you a real answer. Maybe she didnt know more than that (i dont think so) but maybe this hybrids knows the basis only and not indeep of what really going on. The only thing i could sense it felt more human than the normal grey ones, you feel a bite more calm and at least they had maybe 70% or 80% human feelings (laughing, been happy, sad)...

Maybe they see us like family or have a connection, i dont know.

Hope if you have your own contact to verify what I have explaining on this treath

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'll study up on the hybrids and see what the consensus is, I really only know the little I've read on a thread or two, I'll dig deeper and research it. Interesting info!

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This next post will cover my last contact with the visitors. I hope that you have gotten some answers to the questions that you were looking for on the alien/ufo subject, or at the very least, lacking evidence, something to consider. If I should ever meet the visitors again I’ll let you know, and will do my best to collect some sort of proof.

All of the members participating on this thread are in my opinion, the best. I’ve really appreciated all the theories, questions, opinions and especially your encounters that have helped define more clearly the over-all picture out there. It would be great to have this thread continue on with other encounters being put on the record, some have stepped forward and I really hope more will follow, that was whole purpose of this thread.

Looking forward to it,

STM

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
1989 - I had been sleeping and something, some noise in the room woke me. Before I even had time to look around or to sit up I heard a voice say, “Don’t worry, I’m not here to hurt you, I’ve a message for you” My bedside lamp was on so my room was fairly well lit. As I sat up I saw a very tall (8 ft?) man, very slim, in a uniform similar to the officer’s except it was white, and I guess I should at this point, instead of trying to describe him to you just compare him to someone famous that looks similar, it would be a clearer picture. He looked similar to a young Daryl Hall of Hall & Oates, I kid you not, they could be brothers.

Still in shock, pulling the covers up high I asked him who he was, what was he doing here? As I asked these questions my mind started relaxing... relaxing..... drowsy.... kind’ve a drugged feeling. Sitting down on the corner of my bed he reached out his hand and rubbed my shoulder telling me to relax, calm down and by then I really was totally out of it. Still, but barely, managing to sit up I listened as he told me (some of the conversation was telepathic, some was verbal) that he was a friend of the officer and that the officer had asked him to visit me and to give me a message.

The message was: The officer’s second request had been denied and that he had been ordered not to interfere with my life anymore now that I was known to be of status. That his friend here was not under the same orders and if I should ever be in danger his friend would take me to safety, off planet if necessary. That the officer still had no desire to marry anyone from his home, that his mother was giving him grief about it, (Mothers are the same everywhere I guess and this tidbit wasn't actually meant to be part of the message, the friend had added this on his own volition) and that he and the children send their love.

After that bombshell I asked the visitor why he could come to this planet and the officer could not? He explained that his work brought him here. His job was to help visitors to our planet when they were hurt while here or found themselves in other dire straits. He and the others in this rescue force could be compared to our paramedics. His assignment would be for 4 more of our years.

As he explained his work to me I was given a short glimpse of what his work entailed: Night time, crash site, ship rammed into the ground, the friend and co-workers coming up to it, people hiding in nearby ditch climb out and walk over to them (they all looked just like us in everyway, dressed like us, though they were pretty messed up, some blood) the friend and co-workers do a quick look-over on each one and then send them over to their ship to be treated and taken to safety.

After his explanation I gave him a message for the officer and falling into sleep (with his help I suspect) I heard him say he would be there for me if needed.

2002 – Was in the middle of a typical dream, nothing unusual about it until I noticed a young woman that didn’t seem to be part of the dream. She looked just like me except with black hair and blue eyes. In the dream she walked over to me and held up a piece of paper upon which was written the following: “We love you and miss you mother”

To this day postcards still turn up in my dreams,

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
One consideration:

suppose the purpose of these hybrids is also to facilitate THEIR (ETs) understanding of us and communication with us?

Somebody who might have an intuitive understanding of human emotions and outlook that 'raw' ETs might lack?

One of them might be : "hands off our girls' ovaries! (unless you ask nicely first)"

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Just finished reading.

SeenTooMuch: That's mindblowing! (in the positve meaning).

Never read anything as good like that and for once I put aside all judgement and really don't care if it is all true or not.

Thank you very much for shearing your experiences.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Seen,

Again I have to put myself in your husbands shoes (your earth husband). Aside from the idea that you have children from another man on some other planet, what happens in this emergency situation?

In other words, they come to get you and bam! You're gone! You had stated that your family would be taken also if I'm not mistaken but what about your earth husband? Does he get to go? What's going to happen when those two butt heads?

Which one is your true companion?

I'm sure you have thought about these things, no?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Actually, that alien has done a very evil thing if he/it did in fact father two children with seentoomuch. He took the wife of another man and had sexual relations with her. The alien defiled the sacred union between seentoomuch and her husband. That is a morally depraved thing to do, and it shows the ill will these creatures have toward human beings. It may all be a deception though, and the children may not be seentoomuch's offspring. It may all just be a way to manipulate and control seentoomuch.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
It may all be a deception though, and the children may not be seentoomuch's offspring. It may all just be a way to manipulate and control seentoomuch.

You've got a point there! What better way to control a woman than thru her children? It is said there is no greater bond than mother and child.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Actually, that alien has done a very evil thing if he/it did in fact father two children with seentoomuch. He took the wife of another man and had sexual relations with her. The alien defiled the sacred union between seentoomuch and her husband. That is a morally depraved thing to do, and it shows the ill will these creatures have toward human beings. It may all be a deception though, and the children may not be seentoomuch's offspring. It may all just be a way to manipulate and control seentoomuch.

The Virgin Mary was betrothed to Joseph at the time she was taken and impregnated with a child named Jesus, from a spirit that was not her husband---the Holy Spirit.

Shouldn’t god be setting a better example if that type of practice is wrong? Or are there double standards in the kingdom of Heaven?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The Virgin Mary was betrothed to Joseph at the time she was taken and impregnated with a child named Jesus, from a spirit that was not her husband---the Holy Spirit.

Shouldn’t god be setting a better example if that type of practice is wrong? Or are there double standards in the kingdom of Heaven?

That pregnancy was not conceived via sexual intercourse. This is a completely different scenario.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

It may all be a deception though, and the children may not be seentoomuch's offspring. It may all just be a way to manipulate and control seentoomuch.

You've got a point there! What better way to control a woman than thru her children? It is said there is no greater bond than mother and child.

Exactly! By making seentoomuch believe that the children are hers, she would be made to feel as though she were abandoning them if she tried to end any contact with the alien. The creature has already proven that it has no morals by violating a man's wife, so, it would easily be capable of such deceit as exploiting a mother's love for her children to tighten it's grip on her.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sky,

I'm not exactly sure when she conceived these children but I don't think it was during her current marriage.

I would feel better to wait for her to comment before going to far with this.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Seen,

1. Again I have to put myself in your husbands shoes (your earth husband). Aside from the idea that you have children from another man on some other planet, what happens in this emergency situation?

In other words, they come to get you and bam! You're gone! You had stated that your family would be taken also if I'm not mistaken but what about your earth husband? Does he get to go? What's going to happen when those two butt heads?

2. Which one is your true companion?

3. I'm sure you have thought about these things, no?

Good questions, Jbondo!

1. I'm married now, I'll stay with my husband. If an emergency comes up either we both go, or we both stay. As for butting heads they are both very rational people, and it would have to come down to my choice, which I've already made when I married my husband.

2. My husband.

3. Yes.

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

God is ALWAYS the Creator when a child is conceived even when conception takes place between a man and woman. The development of the humanly conceived child in the womb is the work of the Holy Spirit -- the Spirit of Life. The only difference in the conception of Jesus is that there was no human male, so that Jesus would be the miraculous Divine and Human being that He is -- God in the flesh -- TRULY DIVINE AND HUMAN!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
One consideration:

suppose the purpose of these hybrids is also to facilitate THEIR (ETs) understanding of us and communication with us?

Somebody who might have an intuitive understanding of human emotions and outlook that 'raw' ETs might lack?

One of them might be : "hands off our girls' ovaries! (unless you ask nicely first)"

Hi MBK:

I'm still studying up on hybrids, don't know much about it. Interesting theory. Maybe ADJ should respond to this post.

P.S. Good quote!

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

God is ALWAYS the Creator when a child is conceived even when conception takes place between a man and woman. The development of the humanly conceived child in the womb is the work of the Holy Spirit -- the Spirit of Life. The only difference in the conception of Jesus is that there was no human male, so that Jesus would be the miraculous Divine and Human being that He is -- God in the flesh -- TRULY DIVINE AND HUMAN!

Excellent Post!!!!! I am voting you WAS for that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join