It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Hi seentoomuch...i aplaud yourself for this story (i cant validate if it's tru or not) but it's a real good read!.

In one part of the story you said you saw a ufo (in Dulce) and that they were some pilot's (or at least people to fly them), well i have too my own ET experience and I have recollect on how they fly them (i think you were interested on how), at least this what i recollect from that dream i had sometime now.

The ship is metallic in color, inside the ship cabins there is a big screen (you can call it like a plasma TV, at least that what i can describe it the best i can)below that screen there is the control panel, in the control panel there were strange signs and letters (i didnt understand them) and below them they have a imprint of the two hands, (like seen on the hollywood boulevar, the hands imprint on cement of an artist)....if you put both of your hands on the hand imptints..the shipd will automatically connect to your concioussness, your brain the best i can describ it. If you think to go up the ship will respond to that comand and fly up, if you think to go down the ship will do it, now the screen is for deep, in the screen you are watching what it's outside of the ship of course. This is an example, in the screen you see the trees below you and the terraine and far away you see a mountain, if you think that you want to be above the tip of the mountain, the ship will instantly move to that place (you can control with your mind how fast or how slow you can go) of course it's not easy the first time, if you dont focus the ship will tumble around. That's why when somebody films a ufo(a lot of films), they look like bouncing static but when they go away they do really hard flying manouvers in the sky like stoping all at once, or do 90° turns, it's because they controll it with the mind (not like us that depends on how the brain communicate with the hand and then the hand excecute that comand,, knowing the hand could fail).

That's has far i recollect myself of how they fly the ships... I have more recollects of memories of my story, i could post them if everybody agrees and you seentoomuch because this is your treath

You could corroborate this info with your ET friend if you want to(the ship part) , of course there should be more ways of flying the ships, but this is the most commong one they use..

Hope this helps

Hi ADJ!

I would love to hear about your encounters! Were they Greys? If so, were they good'uns or bad'uns? Did you fly one of their ships? Were there any human looking beings in your encounters? Was anything communicated to you during these encounters? Were there any physical effects from these encounters? Lots of questions, please feel free to post on this thread, it's for all abductees, not just me. (For all, as long as they stay on topic and keep it clean please!).

Thanks for sharing the "how to fly a ship" info with us!

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi seentoomuch, i live in Mexico, north east part of Mexico (close to texas, monterrey to be exact). My Story goes back maybe to 6 years now. It started with a sighthing (a very close one in fact) in a friends ranch. We went there to have fun, me and 3 more friends to do some grill pass the night and return the next day. At night we were doing the grill and having a chat, when i saw a small but very shiny star that was moving (yellow gold color), i told the rest of my friends and they saw it and we said...it's a UFO!, we were excited first to see that and we were looking it. It was moving like bouncing on itself but it was really high on the sky, suddenly smaller dots of lights appear on the sky less bigger than the first one and shining diferent colors. We saw one of this smaller lights been static and them zoommm, it went right out of our sight at a tremendous speed, it leave a trace of light behind it, this when we started to be a bite afraid of the situation, anyway we let the thing of watching them and started to chat between my friends and I. At around 2:30 am the lights in the ranch started to flickery (like if the energy voltage started to go low and then high) so the bulbs were flickering we were amazed by this, but when we watch to the horizon, maybe at 300 mts from us the first ball of light (yellow fgold one) was there boucing very close to the ground, maybe at 10 mts from the terraine. We ere real scare now! seeing this UFO so close to us, the light it emantaed was strange indeed, it would glow all the craft but around him (below them) it would not shine the objects (trees, small bushes) so it's best drescribed like a shineless light. It stay there and we were afraid, some of my friends started to pray in the desperation, the thing was there bouncing. We all agree to go away from the ranch, so we pack our things in the car and when were almost leaving, i remember that we had to cross a small terraine before going to the freeway (maybe 1 kilometer of bad road), but the UFO was just one side of that road so i told my friends " i will not cross right in to that thing!" they too remember this and we were like paralize, what to do..what to do??? we cant cross just one side of this thing (craft)...what!!?, so we dicide to stay in the car and be awake until it was morning, was our best chance at least for now. We were awaken all the time seeing this craft boucing, sometimes it looks like it would come closer..but then ir return to the same spot, my friends started to get sleep (this was around 4.30 am) they were exhausted, i was too... i remember been around 5.30 am in the morning when i got sleepy and finally sleep. The next thing i remember it's a shiny light very intense in my eyes, i woke up and it was morning! the sun shining (7:40 am), the UFO was not to be seen any were, we were relief by this, we sleep a little more until 10 am, then start the car and return to the city....

This is how started all.....next post ...what happen next...

Hope you like this seentoomuch...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi ADJ!

I'm hooked already, can't wait to hear more!

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
STM, I just discovered the thread today and have really enjoyed the whole read, i have a quick question though.

You mentioned in your 1987 that "Them" were supposed to be here in 1988, is it safe to assume that their plans were thwarted or did something change?

Thanks again keep up the great posts!

Hey JJ!

Nice to meet you! "Thwarted or did something change?" I've wondered about the outcome of Them and 1988 also. All I was told about it was that the forces protecting our planet and our area of space would do their best to deter them, so it could be either. Let's try a shout out and see if we can find out more; you never know we might get lucky:

To All Abductees: Does anyone out there remember being told about a threat in 1988? Do you recall any details about it? Would appreciate it if you would post your recollections on this thread, and if you don't want to post your complete experience that's okay, just the 1988 info will do. Thanks, STM

Thanks for the question JJ,

Highest regards, STM

[edit on 30-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Chapter 2: The first Glimps...
After that amazing shighthing everything went to normal for 1 week, i would speak with my friends who went to the ranch and they told to their families about what happen, some were excited..other afraid but in reality we were really concern about what happen, we started to chat less and less like not wanting to know or do with UFO stuff. I started to forget about it really, I will do the same everyday, go to university..return have fun..sleep, this will be just for one week. Then i went to sleep, it started slowly, each and every day i could recollect a lot of i have dream, with a lot of specifics, very vivid and i dont remember recollecting a lof of my dreams in the past before the incident (flying, run very fast, see people etc), just from time to time the old deja vu stuff (i have live this before) but not recollecting specifics..., it was strange but nothing to be concern at least for now. Anyway the 2 week has passed, i woke in the morning, still very sleepy went to have a bath, get dress, grab the car and go to the university....while i was driving i start to have some pain in my leg, close to the foot, i said..ok this is strange but i cant stop while driving, i will see what is it when i get to the university. So i went to my parking lot, stop the car...then grab my jeans from the end and lift it to see what was it, i get my sock down...i see a ig scratch..around 5 cm long already healed (already with the healing ..but it would feel hot inside) like it was healed in the outside but still cut in the inside....i was amazed and afraid at the same time..how the hell do i did that to myself?..did accidentally i did while sleeping?...what was happening??? i didnt remember doing me that scratch the day before..., anyway i tried to be in calm but i knew something was not right. I return from the university that day have dinner, watch tv and then try to sleep..it was weird i knew it was a dream . I was dreaming but looked very real..,i was in my room sitted on my bed, i watch to my right side, i saw a entity, almost like "the greys" but it had blue skin color (never heard of a blue skin color grey..somebody knows about it??) smaller, big head, dark eyes blue skin, it did saw me but i for one reason didnt give any interest on it..like "ok he is here but what the heck i dont care"....then my sight went to my bed...above my bed is a wood bookshelf, one book was shining a lot, very strange....it got my attention very fast!....strange i said, ok i will grab it..i start to get up from bed and went to grab it, every time i was close to it my body would feel more heavy, more heavy...feel real heavy...like it did have some kind of force on it preventing me to get close to it, anyway i did it..i grab it!
I started to see tru the pages...what is this???? i didnt understand a word from it, it was written in another language...very rare signs...but i could see that some pages have some paintings on it, one was a solar system the next one was a lof of balls of lights crossing to a specefic planet on that solar system...some i cant remember today. Anyway i did forgot about the entity really, i grab the book and put it close to were my TV was, suddenly the TV starts on!..and the TV started to pass the same painting or images of the book..i was watching it...then suddenly it just went off. I sit on my bed and see again to the right...the entity over there starts to tell me something, i didnt hear any words..suddenly i knew what was telling me on my mind...strange but that how was it...the entity told me with this exact words (or at least what are the best words i could find to translate what it told me): You are going to be visited By many, it's your duty to know who is good and who is bad... I was really amazed by this, i then speaked to him and told him: How do i know you are not a bad one?? maybe you are lying to me and saying this but infact you could be evil. The entity told me: We are neutral on this..

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Originally posted by seentoomuch
What if we find out it was all a screen memory? That's my biggest concern.

What makes you say that? By "screen memory" do you mean an implanted memory?

Yes, an implanted memory. When if it was a machine, or worse, the greys? I hope this regression thing works and that my recall is accurate.

Thanks for the post,

Highest regards,

STM

[edit on 30-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the encouragement STM. I am hoping one day soon to talk about my experiences. There are so many weird things I remember from my childhood but I can't remember anything from my adult life so I am wondering if what I remember is even real! The memories are still so vivid even though some of them happened 35-40 years ago, so I can't really forget them or block them out. Some of the experiences I remember in dreams, the others while I was awake. Boy did the things that happened when I was awake scare the snot out of me. Well please keep on posting. I sometimes remember more while reading others posts so it is really helpful for me to see others experiences.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Seen, Have you decided when you are going to do the hypnosis? You know I just thought of something, if your sister were to remember the same things as you do under hypnosis it could be quite an amazing thing.

Angelofmercy, you may feel better about things if you tell your story and get it off your chest.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
AlexDJ maybe what you saw was a being from sirius..ive read before they have blue skin.

they are neutral..which means if a space war breaks out..they dont choose sides.

visited by many? and we must choose good or bad..or is that a choice only you have to make?

i choose the holy angels to be on my side...the elohim!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Seen, Have you decided when you are going to do the hypnosis? You know I just thought of something, if your sister were to remember the same things as you do under hypnosis it could be quite an amazing thing.

Hi Jbondo:

Mid-month probably, I have to wait until I have some extra cash on hand. I'm sorta looking forward to my sister's recall of it; wish she was nicer about it though. She is an extremely rigid Catholic (even though she was raised Lutheran and then married into the Catholic church).

Off Topic Note: Did you get a trick or a treat from the evil Klown that visited ATS? Do you know if we get to keep the treats? Happy Halloween!

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Chapter 2: The first Glimps...

You are going to be visited By many, it's your duty to know who is good and who is bad... I was really amazed by this, i then speaked to him and told him: How do i know you are not a bad one?? maybe you are lying to me and saying this but infact you could be evil. The entity told me: We are neutral on this..

Fascinating! Did you find that they are in fact neutral in later visits? Did they say what they wanted with you? Looking forward to your next post,

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well Seentoomuch the exact things entity told me was: We are neutral on this matter...i couldnt post more because i eat up the 4000 characters on the forum.

No i have never seen again this kind of entity (alien or whatever blue skin grey type) just that time or at least has far i can remember.
Chapter 3: The greys..
Some time later (weeks) from that dream or encounter (whatever you may like it to call it) again i fall sleep at night, i was dreaming, normal dream, then suddenly i am in a strange place, a small hall, metallic in color everything, there is a table infront of me, behind it there are 4 small chairs at first i didnt know what was going on i was thinking "what going on...where i am....what's on??" suddenly i see or sense a lot of ideas coming to my mind..many i didnt understand they were too fast..i was like catching up in some conversation, i see again to the front..i see 4 beings sitted in the chair, greys,big head, black big eyes, small mouth, sitted on the chairs, talking to me again on thelepaty, i then start to understand fluid what they were saying , not everything but at least the main ideas. First ideas were that they come from very far away system, that they had technology far more advance to us and they were here on some task. Again i answer them with this question, but still to date i dont know why i ask them this: " If you are so advance than us, then why do you need us???, if it's true you are so advance you wouldnt need any help at all from anybody"..suddenly the beings starts to watch each other talking between them, i didnt understand anything of what they were saying, maybe they block me, maybe they were using other type of languague in either case i just sense or knew they were trying to answer my question but they didnt come up with a truthfull or at least genuine answer, again this beings started to say the same ideas before (we come from very far, out technology is far more advance than yours, we can travel very far distances, etc) i didnt want that answer, i wanted the real answer not some mind play. Anyway I ask again the same question, they were reluctant to answer it and came up with some very vague answer (same old same old), they behavior in my eyes wasnt from a true being or at least a live breathing being, i watch them like a lot of descriptions, they were programed or at least they didnt have the capacity for speak individually or free will if you may call it. I got angry, and frustrated by this behavior, anyway.. i then walk towards them, they seem very confound , i put myself infront of them, i then try to grab one of the greys with my hand on his shoulder and said to him: answer the questions...that was my intention really, shake him and get a more trutfull answer, anyway before i could do that i was almost going to touch him when suddenly everything becomes black on my mind, suddenly i woke up,,what happen??...did this was real or just a whacky dream???... i didnt know what happen next after the black out...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Somebody famous had some good ideas on this matter.

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Maybe your dream was a subconscious recognition of exactly this.
If they seem to be deceptive, they are deceptive.

If ETs ever do in fact talk with you, perhaps you may have the self-confidence and strength to hold your own.

Is there somethign else in your life of importnance? That these dreams
may be some symbolic recognition of a task that you are yet reluctant
to undertake?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Mbkennel: I am not mixing religion with this...i do believe in jesus Christ if that's the answer you seek. Everybody tries to mix religion with UFO's..i wonder why?.

If they are prophetic, who knows, i am just relaying what i have dream and pass to me i a not judging whatvere if it's true or not I myself have problems still understading all this stuff, i dont think i know all the truth, or that this makes my any more special than you or the rest of the people around the world. Do I really think this is the most important thing in my life, it could be just maybe 10% in the all 100% of me, not many people see or felt this really, my priorities are my family and friends and be in peace, the ET's ufo and everything relating to this is not important really to myself, just circunstances that has happen whatever I like it or not.

The Only thing i know certain that it's important to everybody's life is yourself, your family and friends..and of course Love..Love is the most important thing of all!

Hope this answers real your question Mbkennel

[edit on 31-10-2006 by AlexDJ]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am not trying to bring religion into this in particular.

I am only saying that such an idea, 'to judge somebody by the results'
is a good one, and I quoted a rather well known and eloquently written
example of such a commendation.

If ETs try to impress you with technology, you ought to be impressed by
their technology, period. Don't equate technology with moral superiority, or
inferiority. By their fruits you shall know them.

Those grey ETs I would say are at best "neutral", and the idea of
coming to Earth without a good explanation why or an invitation is on the negative side.

It's certainly not as bad as horrible atrocities man has inflicted upon one another, nor as nice as people can sometimes be to one another. Though you may give
ETs some benefit of doubt because massive cross-cultural misunderstandings.

It could be likely that if those "greys' in the story were real, they didn't have authorization from their bosses to disclose the real reason, so getting mad at them personally could be misplaced.

On the clearly "good" side appears to be the "Old Man" type creature seentomuch
relates too, and on the "well-intentioned but complex and conflicting needs, like us" is the ET officer beau she also relates to. Those two types seem reasonable for
contact. They seemed to understand human cognition and emotions immediately, the officer because he seemed to be essentially the same, and The Old Man I guess because of apparently great wisdom and knowledge.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
AlexDJ, Maybe I'm wrong here but based on the flow of your description I believe you are just having very vivid dreams. However, please continue as I can't be sure of that and it could have a very profound bearing on your life.

I think the reason people associate religion with UFO's is because there could quite possibly be a connection. You can't rule that out or dismiss mbkennel's well written and thought provoking posts.

Don't limit yourself my friend.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well Seentoomuch the exact things entity told me was: We are neutral on this matter...i couldnt post more because i eat up the 4000 characters on the forum.

No i have never seen again this kind of entity (alien or whatever blue skin grey type) just that time or at least has far i can remember.
Chapter 3: The greys..
Some time later (weeks) from that dream or encounter (whatever you may like it to call it) again i fall sleep at night, i was dreaming, normal dream, then suddenly i am in a strange place, a small hall, metallic in color everything, there is a table infront of me, behind it there are 4 small chairs at first i didnt know what was going on i was thinking "what going on...where i am....what's on??" suddenly i see or sense a lot of ideas coming to my mind..many i didnt understand they were too fast..i was like catching up in some conversation, i see again to the front..i see 4 beings sitted in the chair, greys,big head, black big eyes, small mouth, sitted on the chairs, talking to me again on thelepaty, i then start to understand fluid what they were saying , not everything but at least the main ideas. First ideas were that they come from very far away system, that they had technology far more advance to us and they were here on some task. Again i answer them with this question, but still to date i dont know why i ask them this: " If you are so advance than us, then why do you need us???, if it's true you are so advance you wouldnt need any help at all from anybody"..suddenly the beings starts to watch each other talking between them, i didnt understand anything of what they were saying, maybe they block me, maybe they were using other type of languague in either case i just sense or knew they were trying to answer my question but they didnt come up with a truthfull or at least genuine answer, again this beings started to say the same ideas before (we come from very far, out technology is far more advance than yours, we can travel very far distances, etc) i didnt want that answer, i wanted the real answer not some mind play. Anyway I ask again the same question, they were reluctant to answer it and came up with some very vague answer (same old same old), they behavior in my eyes wasnt from a true being or at least a live breathing being, i watch them like a lot of descriptions, they were programed or at least they didnt have the capacity for speak individually or free will if you may call it. I got angry, and frustrated by this behavior, anyway.. i then walk towards them, they seem very confound , i put myself infront of them, i then try to grab one of the greys with my hand on his shoulder and said to him: answer the questions...that was my intention really, shake him and get a more trutfull answer, anyway before i could do that i was almost going to touch him when suddenly everything becomes black on my mind, suddenly i woke up,,what happen??...did this was real or just a whacky dream???... i didnt know what happen next after the black out...

Hi ADJ:

Its good that you asked for answers and that you realized when you were getting the run around. Is there anyone in Monterrey who handles regressions? I've been looking into this for myself and so far the hardest part seems to be finding someone neutral that won't lead the session with their own beliefs. They tend to wear many hats that show a bias in my opinion. One handles regressions and angel therapy, another handles regressions, is a Shaman and teaches courses in Shamanism...etc... My hope is to find one that is only a hypnotic therapist who has an open mind. Well, anyway just a suggestion, it would be fascinating to hear the whole story.

Highest regards,

STM

[edit on 1-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
MBkennel: Well maybe it's true they cant disclose anything to me, unfortanelly that is something i will never know. About religion i do not close that UFO have to be in some sort with religion, but many times i have see that if you mix both you end up with some really far fetched ideas and still you dont know in reallity (or anybody in fact) what the real deal, you can guess but never know exactly if they are realted or not.

Jbondo: I just wish they were only dreams, i have not end up the story, there a lot more on it. When you wake up with a scratch in your leg of 5 cm long that you dont know how you do it and the night before you didnt have it, you start to ask questions. Another time i did wake up with my t-shirt backwards (means the back was on the front and the front in the back) and when i sleep i put my shirt the way it goes (front on front, back on back of course), another time i woke up and on my arm there were 3 marks forming a triangle that i didnt have before that night, went to see a good friend and took pictures of it, my friend knows about that situation and he was amazed by this and real afraid of what was going on, i was too real afraid becuse was the first time i think, ok this is gething like the real deal and i dont know how to handdle it!. That's when you start to ask questions and more.
Just with this was just a very vivid dream and that marks and everything was a vivid dream too but problems is marks appears often without any explanation.

I wish i have tangible truth and i guess everybody is looking for that, unfortanelly there is anything that i have that could actually make you believe, so my duty is only to writte what has happen to me, if you wish to read fine, if not it's ok it's your choice really.

Seentoomuch: NO i have not go to regression, i am one of the persons who think that sometimes it's better not to know more than knowledge you already have.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I am not trying to bring religion into this in particular.

I am only saying that such an idea, 'to judge somebody by the results'
is a good one, and I quoted a rather well known and eloquently written
example of such a commendation.

If ETs try to impress you with technology, you ought to be impressed by
their technology, period. Don't equate technology with moral superiority, or
inferiority. By their fruits you shall know them.

Those grey ETs I would say are at best "neutral", and the idea of
coming to Earth without a good explanation why or an invitation is on the negative side.

It's certainly not as bad as horrible atrocities man has inflicted upon one another, nor as nice as people can sometimes be to one another. Though you may give
ETs some benefit of doubt because massive cross-cultural misunderstandings.

It could be likely that if those "greys' in the story were real, they didn't have authorization from their bosses to disclose the real reason, so getting mad at them personally could be misplaced.

On the clearly "good" side appears to be the "Old Man" type creature seentomuch
relates too, and on the "well-intentioned but complex and conflicting needs, like us" is the ET officer beau she also relates to. Those two types seem reasonable for
contact. They seemed to understand human cognition and emotions immediately, the officer because he seemed to be essentially the same, and The Old Man I guess because of apparently great wisdom and knowledge.

Hi MBK!

Your post has some great guidelines to follow. Also, thanks for toning down the biblical references. One or two is fine and then the next thing you know the whole thread is sidetracked into arguments over religious beliefs. I have separated the two topics (Alien Abductions is one thread, and The Old Man thread in BTS is the other) just for this reason and also to keep the focus clear.

The Old Man thread covers what was going on with me in the spiritual sense while many of my experiences occurred and had a direct effect on at least one encounter (1987 post). So therefore it could be said that a person’s personal beliefs do effect how these encounters are handled, and that they are intertwined, though I feel they should be separated for the continuity of the thread.

I've finally finished writing a new lesson post for the Old Man Thread, and for any who are interested here is the link:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks again for the great post,

Highest regards,

STM

[edit on 1-11-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
SEEN!

I didn't know that you put up that thread in BTS! Wow! Am I in a fog or something?!!

You're probably wondering where I am with my blundering questions and observations. I'm glad I finally caught it and will head there right now to catch up.

AlexDJ, I am in no way discounting your experience and in light of your new information it does change my outlook a bit. It is possible for you to put your shirt on backwards and I also believe there are other ways to acquire geometric marks in your sleep but I am interested in the more tangible stuff you are referring to.

You say there is more to the story than dreams to come? I look forward to reading it and am in no way disregarding the importance of your experience.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by jbondo]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join