It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

1. Q about your "warehouse" and "ET pilot school" training----do you think that all the people you saw, including the instructors, are native Earther humans?

2. E.g. were they speaking normally in human language, not telepathic images or something? Was there an accent?

3. Maybe you got booted out because you were "too unreliable", "too inquisitive", "one of those trouble maker types".
How strange.

4. A hypothetical guess as to what's going on? If I can write the "hook" for selling the screenplay?

Very advanced ETs, like Spirit Yoda/The Old Man, are slowly giving a few Earth-born humans new amazing powers and enlightenment. The good-looking non-Earth based humans, like your officer, are in a "federation" working in cooperation with this project ("Soldiers of the Old Republic") , but are clearly subordinate to the Interdimensional Jedi Wizards (IJW).

Then, there are other groups of ETs (some kinds of greys? Men in Black?), who have some human-based collaborators, who are attempting to "steal" the fruits and abilities that the Jedi Wizards are giving to people, and then use these people as some kind of test subjects or laborers or who knows what for their own uses, and divert them from the path the Jedi Lords wanted. But they are not powerful enough to give those abilities to humans on their own, so they are trying to sponge off the gifts bestowed/taught by the IJW.

Maybe that's why there are 'repeated' abductions with varying kinds of encounters.

5. And then---outside all of them---there are The Them: Be Afraid.

Hey MBK:

1. Yes, they were Americans;
2. They were dressed Southwestern style and their accents also seemed Southwestern, I would recognize them if I saw them again;
3. They haven't bothered me since;
4. I don't know the big picture, I'm just too close to it. We weren't told why they had to have us fly the ships, your guess is as good as mine, keep it up, you're making me think about it, all the details I couldn't fit into the post, sorting through seeing if there are any that would help figure it out;
5. True.

Thanks for great questions!

Highest regards, STM

[edit on 23-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Ok my turn. When I was 15 I had just laid down in my bed after football and dinner. My bed started vibrating, and I assumed my mom had the washingmachine on- but then realized it was 12 and she was asleep. It went away, and then I heard a low noise that sounded unlike anything i've ever heard- industrial but mellow (weird I know). The noise stopped, and I felt a very calm feeling come across me. It felt completely unatural, but yet I just laid in bed- very dreamy. Then I saw a turquoise light iluminate my room via the window- and I blew it off as someone with HID lighting, then realized the angles were wrong, but didn't care. Then the vibration started again, the noise returned, and combined with everything going on, needless to say I was through with the nonsense. I jumped out of bed, ripped open the shade, and saw nothing. The light had disapeared, and I felt normal again. Then right before I was going to look away, I saw a medium sized craft about 15 feet outside my window, go by at around 15mph. The craft was cigar-shaped, silver and black, and had window panels but I couldn't see in. The top had lights on it- red from what I remember. I think there were lights on the bottom too, but my memory is sort of fuzzy- which adds to how unusual this is- my memory is picture-perfect for most things.

I was either abducted, someone visited me that was a friend in my past life, someone was laughing at me and wanted to see me now in homo sapien state, or none of the above. I probably won't know really what happened until later on. An extremely credible person on these forums said I was abducted by Greys (because of the craft/story) in most likely a friendly occasion- and this is very plausible. Thought i'd share. I've had more UFO sightings, experiences, etc but this one was the most bizarre, and probably the most at home i've ever felt.

Hi JM!

Sounds like someone visited. Would love to know who. Do you recall seeing any beings in your other experiences? Any fragments?

Highest regards, STM

I don't remember any of it, it was as if time slipped but never had a lag in it- amazing technology. Some sources I have don't talk about my experience I have much and say i'll find out in time, one source I have just tells me straight up it was a Grey ship on a friendly mission (no anal probes!!! lol)
I felt very cool afterwards, it's a hard feeling to describe, but yet again my whole life i've had feelings that no1 else talked about or described. I have to say, it's the biggest gift you can give someone- the ability to feel in depth. It's a combination of clear air in winter, and accomplishment, with security and bliss. Ever since the experience (and before too though) i've felt that a lot (experience made that feeling happen more, or maybe it didn't and it just brought back memories I wasn't even aware of... lol maybe that's where all my technology ideas come from.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why would aliens want Americans to pilot their ships?

Hmmm

Well, could be a matter of physical ability, size, strength, vision in bright space.
Could be the atmosphere being flown in.
Could be that there are just not enough pilots to handle the need
Could be that humans are expendable
Could be that it's not the aliens at all that need pilots (you were being briefed by humans, right?)

What I don't understand is why the pilots wouldn’t be recruited out of the armed forces. People that have fighter jet experience? Maybe the machines are so different that our pilots would be too saturated with conventional aircraft and they need fresh minds. Although they could do that right from the beginning of flight school.

I have read many times about abductees that say they eventually flew alien craft and usually in battle.

It just doesn’t make sense that some of the people you describe as being in that room would be able to fly alien technology craft.

Seen, in your opinion do you believe you could be a fighter pilot? Imagine yourself in a cockpit with all kinds of sophisticated stuff on the panel in front of you. Does it feel comfortable?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

1. It just doesn’t make sense that some of the people you describe as being in that room would be able to fly alien technology craft.

2. Seen, in your opinion do you believe you could be a fighter pilot? Imagine yourself in a cockpit with all kinds of sophisticated stuff on the panel in front of you. Does it feel comfortable?

1. It was an orientation presentation, I was evidently washed out when I asked my question, haven't been invited back. If those classes continued I would imagine many more would have been dropped for various reasons.

2. Yes, I love to fly, to travel, to drive fast cars. I would feel very comfortable.

As to why Americans? Don't know. Why not pilots from the service? Don't know.

Lots of good questions, wish I had all the answers,

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would like to propose a few recommendations for the experiencers out there, learned from experience.

All that I have written is not from my imagination as was implied in a few posts; it has all been written through the process of reliving it and then doing my all out best to describe it to you. A journal recording the visits would have been of invaluable use to me now that I’m sharing them here.

Physical anomalies did occur during the time of my visits, (’61 – ’67) & (’77 – ’87), but I did not know who to report them to other than my family doctor. They would note these down in my medical history and just wrote them off as one of those odd things that happen from time to time. It is difficult to prove these occurrences without a copy of my records from those times and unfortunately the doctor who cared for our family in my early childhood is no longer practicing and I cannot find any kind of listing for him. He might have passed away. The doctor I visited in the ‘70s & ‘80s has (sad to say) passed away, which I was not aware of until many years after his death and after all that time my records could not be tracked down

Having said that there is another argument that must be addressed which is: Are my experiences a real-life type of dream that my mind manufactured and convinced me was real life? Were the physical anomalies that did occur at the time just oddball but natural ailments? Does my sister’s matching recall of a visit prove that it was real? Here is the crux of the whole phenomenon of alien abductees; we really need to find a way to prove if these experiences that we recall as real life are fact or fiction. Surely there must be some sort of technology out there that we can utilize for this purpose. If you have any ideas on this please let us know.

Now that you’ve seen all the mistakes I made along the way i.e. no journal, no medical records

I propose this:

We should develop a list of recommendations for experiencers to follow, such as:

1. Keep a journal of all experiences with the visitors, list all witnesses, note all physical conditions following an encounter;

2. Have your doctor examine and note these conditions onto your medical record;

3. Obtain a copy of your medical record for safekeeping;

4. Have any witnesses to your experience write an affidavit attesting to the event, sign and date it. Just a handwritten description of what occurred would be fine, just make sure that it is sworn to in the text;

5. Contact a UFO investigative group in your area immediately to make a report if you think you have physical evidence of the abduction;

Okay, what have I left out? Any other recommendations for experiencers?

Note: If there is a list already existing I would propose that it be displayed permanently on the Alien UFO board. The How to Report a UFO sighting doesn’t cover abductees, maybe we can add it to their title and list?

Best regards, STM

[edit on 24-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just coming here and posting would be a record. Imagine if you had been able to post at ATS after each experience.

I would think grabbing something small but completely foreign and jamming it down your pants would be something to do when they look away. Although somehow I don't see it being all that easy.

So Seen, you say you washed out of flight training. Am I to assume that this was your very last encounter? Maybe you explained this and I just missed it.

You are a risk taker I gather?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Why would aliens want Americans to pilot their ships?

Hmmm

*snip*

*snip*

I have read many times about abductees that say they eventually flew alien craft and usually in battle.

interesting points jbondo and it also ties in with a question i wanted to ask STM.

I have been trying to unravel the dimensional aspect of all of this. Don't aliens exist in another dimension? Are there any aliens in our 3D existance? or do they all visit from outside this dimension completely?

If so, then you theory would make complete sense. A higher dimensional being could simply use a human (or any lower dimensional) to pilot their physical craft using our physical bodies. When it goes bang, we die, they retrieve our soul and sling us back or whatever happens to our soul. No harm done. All they lose is a bit of machinery and someone on earth (or another 3D planet) loses someone. It may be part of the plan for that person or not.

sorry, another prote ramble.

STM - I think your sentiments on the abductees is awesome but to be honest,
I am starting to think that disclosure will not and cannot happen. It just can't, purely on the basis that the can of worms is so vast, our species as a whole simply won't be able to process the limitless possibilities, fear and infinite 'truths' we will be exposed to, perhaps horrific reality or simply mind blowing information, realisation or awareness. It can only, and will only, be done one on one. I know this, and I've never even seen a UFO.

I would just settle for some of the contactees on here to start backing each other up or conversing with each other because everyone has a different "take" on almost everything but never the twain shall meet.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I am starting to think that disclosure will not and cannot happen. It just can't, purely on the basis that the can of worms is so vast, our species as a whole simply won't be able to process the limitless possibilities, fear and infinite 'truths' we will be exposed to, perhaps horrific reality or simply mind blowing information, realisation or awareness. It can only, and will only, be done one on one. I know this, and I've never even seen a UFO.

I agree, unless we agree as a world that we will be loyal and obedient in are hearts and minds to our alien rulers and force ourselfselves to agree with their philosophies which I heard that they can be very different. And, we must also agree to accept the fact that we are not only expendable but they sometimes decide to kill some of us. But, when is the last time that we as a whole world have agreed on anything. This in itself shows the galactic community that we should be controlled as we are some what out of control when left alone.
The controlling aliens have full control over the situation anyways. They are more advanced and have more power than we can match with a reasonable resistance. For one, we don't even understand some of their technology that they explain more or less have any idea of what their hidden technologies are. We are just a resource with great potential. Our hope is that the controlling aliens will someday and some how restore our 12 strands of DNA that we have been reduced to only 2 stands to keep control over us. You see they conquer other alien beings and instead of just killing all of their species they simply change our DNA so we are not equiped with the higherly evolved DNA to be a major threat to their major plans of control in the universe. They are considered to be the Reptilians and similiar beings.
I think we should be a plus to their agendas and accept their control while we still have a lot of free will to show that our natural way of thinking and philosophies can be changed to be theirs. This should help us do the wise thing as the Greys have done also. But, the Grey's might have tried to fight them at first which I hope we won't do. I think the Illuminati knows that(as they know the real secrets) and are doing the right thing as much as it looks as though they are doing bad things.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Could be that it's not the aliens at all that need pilots (you were being briefed by humans, right?)

I was wondering too. Why would they choose a "fat guy" like that?

Maybe there is some "telepathic" genetic or whatever prerequisite which is very rare, and this is i.d.'ed by the ETs from among the population.

And how exactly would they openly recruit pilots? "You're going to fight some alien war for somebody somewhere else in some kind of flying saucer. No, you won't get veterans benefits and there's no medals involved, you can't tell anybody, and no the President didn't authorize it, and it won't do squat for your countrymen or your family. In fact, you'll probably end up vaporized anonymously on some asteroid belt. We won't explain anything, and if you complain you're dead or brainwiped. No questions will be answered."

I don't think I would take up that job, myself.

If this is a 'secret' government/air force embedded in the normal Air Force they probably don't have remotely enough personnel in the usual system.

Consider the story line from the "Above Black" scenario from the guy who was part of the Air Force and claimed to be recruited into an "above black" ET communication project once he was already in the force. He seemed to be trained on some machine and with drugs (as well as being told he was selected for genetic reasons) to have some kind of ET telepathic communication ability. He was then talking to (invisible to him) ETs, and he later suspected that they were involved with abductions of civilians, apparently with the knowledge of the Air Force. He became so disturbed by this, mentally and morally (as people ought to be!), that he made up a reason to try to get out of the military on some not so kosher grounds. He never mentioned explicitly what this was (as it could backfire legally) but I suspect that he claimed to have homosexual relations to get a forcible (and probably dishonorable) discharge. As the 'above black' part wasn't even acknowledged they couldn't stop the normal bureaucratic wheels from grinding and spitting him out.

[edit on 24-10-2006 by mbkennel]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Paranoid theories aside, it is more likely to be a government op with the greys that Earth Sister say are no longer around. Also, we KNOW that most humans think humans are expendable so more likely that STM's Dulce experience was a government one.

Did you see how I put the paranoid theory to one side?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
hey STM I just ran into this thread and i loved the real life event you told us. I unfortunately haven't experienced any memories of abductions. All I've delt with is GOD saving me from harm. I'm a WAR veteran that has been out since beginnings of 2005. I was in IRAQ and came close to getting killes numerous times but didn't. Then 2 weeks ago I almost got hit by a drunk driver as I was crossing the street. I really don't know what to make of this but somebody is looking after me.

Keep up the stories I'm hooked at them and would like to keep reading. Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

1. So Seen, you say you washed out of flight training. Am I to assume that this was your very last encounter? Maybe you explained this and I just missed it.

2. You are a risk taker I gather?

1. I have one more post to go, the Postcards from the visitors.

2. Yes, I've done many things that put together would add up to being considered a risk taker. For example: In the 80's I drove a truck in a humanitarian aid convoy to Central America. The truck was loaded with tools, air conditioners and refrigeration equipment and was considered a good target for bandits. They tried but the Old Man intervened. I'll probably post about it down the road in the Old Man thread.

Are you a risk taker too?

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

1. I have been trying to unravel the dimensional aspect of all of this. Don't aliens exist in another dimension? Are there any aliens in our 3D existance? or do they all visit from outside this dimension completely?

2. If so, then you theory would make complete sense. A higher dimensional being could simply use a human (or any lower dimensional) to pilot their physical craft using our physical bodies. When it goes bang, we die, they retrieve our soul and sling us back or whatever happens to our soul. No harm done. All they lose is a bit of machinery and someone on earth (or another 3D planet) loses someone. It may be part of the plan for that person or not.

3. STM - I think your sentiments on the abductees is awesome but to be honest,

4. I would just settle for some of the contactees on here to start backing each other up or conversing with each other because everyone has a different "take" on almost everything but never the twain shall meet.

1. It sured seemed as though the human-like visitors were in our dimension, at the most they could have been a slightly higher vibration/frequency. The Old Man, in my opinion, walks within many, if not all of the dimensions and is at a extremely high vibration/frequency. As for the greys and other visitors - I do not know.

2. Is possible, I haven't figured it out yet, thanks for the theory.

3. One at a time is quite likely, though I wish it would happen on a larger scale.

4. Same here, well said, Prote.

Highest regards, STM

Note: Saw you signature, very nice. Mark Twain is my favorite author along with Harper Lee as a close second. His book "Roughing It" I would consider to be his best work. Are you a fan too?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It's funny how the assumption comes to mind that pilot training would be for the purpose of battle. I don't know about you guys but that's what comes to my mind and it could be wrong. Although, what other reason would there be?

Prote, I think my theory is actually your theory as I was just speculating and had not even considered your proposal. You took it to the next level. Like STM; I too had not considered the multiple dimensions. I have enough trouble dealing with one!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

I think we should be a plus to their agendas and accept their control while we still have a lot of free will to show that our natural way of thinking and philosophies can be changed to be theirs. This should help us do the wise thing as the Greys have done also. But, the Grey's might have tried to fight them at first which I hope we won't do. I think the Illuminati knows that(as they know the real secrets) and are doing the right thing as much as it looks as though they are doing bad things.

I know I shouldn't ask this, I just can't resist, are you French?

Thanks for the post,

Best regards, STM

[edit on 25-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I was wondering too. Why would they choose a "fat guy" like that?

Maybe there is some "telepathic" genetic or whatever prerequisite which is very rare, and this is i.d.'ed by the ETs from among the population.

And how exactly would they openly recruit pilots? "You're going to fight some alien war for somebody somewhere else in some kind of flying saucer. No, you won't get veterans benefits and there's no medals involved, you can't tell anybody, and no the President didn't authorize it, and it won't do squat for your countrymen or your family. In fact, you'll probably end up vaporized anonymously on some asteroid belt. We won't explain anything, and if you complain you're dead or brainwiped. No questions will be answered."

I don't think I would take up that job, myself.

If this is a 'secret' government/air force embedded in the normal Air Force they probably don't have remotely enough personnel in the usual system.

Consider the story line from the "Above Black" scenario from the guy who was part of the Air Force and claimed to be recruited into an "above black" ET communication project once he was already in the force. He seemed to be trained on some machine and with drugs (as well as being told he was selected for genetic reasons) to have some kind of ET telepathic communication ability. He was then talking to (invisible to him) ETs, and he later suspected that they were involved with abductions of civilians, apparently with the knowledge of the Air Force. He became so disturbed by this, mentally and morally (as people ought to be!), that he made up a reason to try to get out of the military on some not so kosher grounds. He never mentioned explicitly what this was (as it could backfire legally) but I suspect that he claimed to have homosexual relations to get a forcible (and probably dishonorable) discharge. As the 'above black' part wasn't even acknowledged they couldn't stop the normal bureaucratic wheels from grinding and spitting him out.

Hi MBK:

Love your reaching for the over-all-picture of what is going on, wish I had had you with me on the visits.

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky
hey STM I just ran into this thread and i loved the real life event you told us. I unfortunately haven't experienced any memories of abductions. All I've delt with is GOD saving me from harm. I'm a WAR veteran that has been out since beginnings of 2005. I was in IRAQ and came close to getting killes numerous times but didn't. Then 2 weeks ago I almost got hit by a drunk driver as I was crossing the street. I really don't know what to make of this but somebody is looking after me.

Keep up the stories I'm hooked at them and would like to keep reading. Thanks

Thanks for your service, ya'll are so brave and I'm sure everyone here would love to hear about your experiences in Iraq and your faith in God. Consider this an invite to post on the Old Man thread any you would like to share, and maybe if you would like, would you consider starting a thread in the Spiritual section of BTS? I'm positive it would be very popular. Hope to hear from you soon,

Very Highest regards, STM

[edit on 25-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
1. It sured seemed as though the human-like visitors were in our dimension, at the most they could have been a slightly higher vibration/frequency. The Old Man, in my opinion, walks within many, if not all of the dimensions and is at a extremely high vibration/frequency.

Interesting, then I think I have misunderstood you on something. I will have to go back and re read your material to formulate a question of any value. I may answer my own question when I go back, thanks for your reply.

Is possible, I haven't figured it out yet, thanks for the theory.

I have bucketfuls and bucketfuls of theories but none of them are worth anything because I haven't experienced any of it. boooo.

One at a time is quite likely, though I wish it would happen on a larger scale.

hmmmm. I used to wish this. I have become very comfortable, very quickly as to why disclosure can't and won't happen. However much I want or wanted it.

Same here, well said, Prote.

Why, Thank you very much. However, I have a bad feeling that despite our wants, you won't get many contactees engaging each other on the same thread. Perhaps I should start a thread and get them all together, that would be a show I'd pay to see.

Highest regards, STM

You too.

Note: Saw you signature, very nice. Mark Twain is my favorite author along with Harper Lee as a close second. His book "Roughing It" I would consider to be his best work. Are you a fan too?

Some of Twains work is interesting but I haven't read all of it. My biggest respect for him is his ability to sum up so much with such clarity in so few words. You see, I have the opposite problem.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just got the strangest feeling.

Huh! Something happening?

STM, Prote?

I don't have spidey sense so maybe it's just agita.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you recently had an epiphany, they tend to snowball in my experience. or maybe it's agita.

If you ever see anything fundamental from a different angle, sometimes it changes everything and I mean, everything. Sorry to be cryptic.

[edit on 25/10/06 by Prote]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join