It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
And how do we know who we can trust?

Distrust breeds fear. Fear is your enemy. Trust only matters if you have fear.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I picked up his thoughts to himself, no pictures, but also no vague thoughts, they were very clear, he wasn’t even thinking about blocking anything, he was wondering what would have happened if that force had been released within my mind, aimed at a projection he had put there? New ground, never happened before, she’s what they said she was.

Wow?!!! What does this story sound like to me?

You are being given, or developing, somehow, a level of power and ability greater than that available even to the advanced extraterrestrials you are encountering.
As in:

* You are 'The One'
* the Muad'dib
* the Force is strong with you
* "she's what they said she was"

It sounds like a science-fiction cliche, I know, but sometimes sci-fi precedes reality. (cloning? cell phones? internet?).

There could well be ETs which are far more advanced than your flying-saucer officer than he is to all of us (represented symbolically by The Old Man?), and they may be helping a few humans to leapfrog the race of the officer ETs. This was the plot of AC Clarke's "Childhood's End" (way back in the 1950's!). And it involved humans gaining telepathic and other unimaginable mental powers. Your officer was concerned that your new power would come back to hurt him.

Consider also your ease at hearing his thoughts. You assume "oh he is not blocking them", as in he was broadcasting, etc. But wait---as an ordinary homo sapiens from Peoria (or whatever)---why should you have any ability whatsoever without it being intentionally transmitted to you?

Think about it. He was very preoccupied with his own thoughts and problems and he was in potentially a very volatile situation: his "lover" may be turning into a telepathic god, and her planet may soon be eliminated by a million "Klingon" stormtroopers.

If it sounds as if this is the reality: you read his mind, on your own. He wasn't telling you he wasn't showing you anything. You did it.

You had of course no training and no experience and no knowledge and yet in an instant your power pushing back nearly overwhelmed him during the "movie" projection.

Your fearful reaction is of course natural as a human, because you aren't yet used to the way they seem to communicate (by showing people their internal movies). Perhaps they know all the protocols about how to have a "mental conversation" [the recipient is supposed to stay passive and just let things happen, as opposed to 'fighting' and 'thinking' back]. And they feel of course the difference between reality and projections. How would a telepathically communicating society "talk" to one another? Of course they'd have social protocols and manners in a realm that we know nothing about. A human will telepathic abilities might be a little like a caveman grabbing the roast by his hands and farting in the best restaurant in Paris. The caveman wouldn't understand at all what he did "wrong".

Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind, indeed. Steven Spielberg, where art thou?

PS: if you ever have a "talk" with the ETs again, maybe find out which ETs are *not* the bad ones, including pictures and ways the operate, if possible. This could be pretty useful for us even if your officer was unwilling to show you the bad ones (probably as they are very frightening).

[edit on 22-10-2006 by mbkennel]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Have you had experiences with the greys? Are you relating something from personal experience?

Best regards, STM

[edit on 21-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

I am very happy to report that I have never had an encounter with the grays nor any other type of "alien" by the grace of God. I don't want to see head nor tail of those things. They are fiends. If any human being did the terrible things to people that those alien creatures have done to them, they would be put in jail for a very long time...which is where the aliens should be...in confinement so they can't harm people and other living things.

Kidnapping people, and hurting them, and at times raping them is diabolical. At times the aliens even impregnate women, such as happened with you, then extract the developing hybrid during an abduction. Such exploitation of the woman can be devastating to her, especially when she doesn't know that she is being abducted. She may suffer terribly because she feels she has miscarried.
For decades these alien fiends have done nothing to help people, and done plenty to hurt them.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I want to cast my vote for the ~DULCE~ part of the story next............."sniff sniff"

Maybe STM can write more than one thread at a time?
I dunno if she wants to try that.... I am not very good at focusing on writing multiple threads, I have tried that and the threads suffer 'quality' for it.....

Oh well.... I am sure all will be written in good time, and we will all get to read the things STM decides to share with us.......

~~TRG* whispers super duper loud "DulceDulceDulce" subliminaly harrassing STM*~~

[edit on 21-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

Hi TRG:

Am working on Dulce now, would've been finished by now but our electricity is really acting up (old house, totally re-wired but right now I don't think the electricans did such a great job of it). It's fine one minute, then everything flickers and sometimes goes off the next. I'll keep working on it pressing save constantly.

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Im not quite sure subliminal msgs.(via T.R.G.)are actually very"CRICKET"yet she a good egg so i shall graciously change my vote 2 dulce!

[edit on 22-10-2006 by Xfile]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Old man's lessons. Am I too late?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
ive been adcucted by 3 fingered aliens in my dreams...all i could see was blackness but i could feel...i remeber i would fall in a deep sleep aorund 3am then wake up exactly at 4am..on the dot!

in those dreams i would feel like i was being bear hugged..which really hurt..sometimes id feel like i was flipping endlessly in a drak vortex..very scray stuff..another time..i remeber..being alble to grab one of there hands..and i felt 3 fingers..and i tryed to pry one finger off of me..but it was to strong to move..it felt as if two beings were carrying me...one was on my left and one was on my right...these dreams were allways black..i couldnt see anyhting ..only feel..the only way i could escape..was to scream jesus name louder and louder..then they would let me go..and id wake up...then after most of the abdcutions stopped..jesus face appeared on my tv screen(power was off)..and scared the mess out of me..but i know he was just trying to say to me..that hes right with me.

Wow TSOM, what a horrible experience! I noticed that the one factor that you describe as being in each and every dream is your fear (totally understandable under the circumstances). I think someone (Prote) already posted a quote that says "fear is our enemy" and I couldn't agree more. And it sounds like with some help you learned a valuable lesson which is: have no fear, you are never alone. I'm not surprised at all that they haven't come back after that, fascinating account!

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This experience is suspect to me due to the distances involved, though it would seem that distances as we know them are not a barrier to the ETs and also this is the experience I tried the hardest to forget, but some still remains.

Rainy afternoon in Paris. Falling into a deep sleep. Husband was away at a meeting and would be home late, no dinner to fix. Veg time for me. Henri, our dog (half boxer, half lab, adopted from the Bardot pound) was snuggled at my feet keeping them warm.

When I woke I was standing in the middle of a large group of people (40-50) in a huge circular room, the lighting was florescent and it smelled of disinfectant, the pepperminty kind, (my Dad was in a VA hospital one time for pneumonia and I could swear it was the same scent). I was crowded in by the people, almost side to side, looking down I saw that I was standing on concrete and that I didn’t have my boots on, just socks, (I had taken my boots off just before my nap, at home). Looking at the people around me I noticed that many were in their nightgowns, undershirts, boxers, dress shirts with loosened ties and all were looking straight ahead at a man on a small mock-up platform. Their expressions were as if they were drugged almost to the point of drooling on themselves. A man a few people over caught my eye when I saw him looking around too. Then I also saw a woman over on the far side that was straining to look over everyone’s heads.

Pushing my way through to the conscious man I heard the speaker up on the platform asking for someone else “to come on out and help me, I can’t do this alone”. Now standing next to the conscious man I looked up at the platform. Two men dressed in flannel checked shirts, jeans and scuffy boots were pointing at a large device next to the platform and were talking about propulsion systems. Everyone was staring at it and soaking up every word these men said; it was as if they were in a deep trance, totally hypnotized, and told to listen to every word as if their life depended on it. I doubt they were even aware of the people around them.

Their presentation went something like this: “Don’t be afraid, this is important for the future of our planet. When you’re flying the ships we don’t want you to be scared, we want you to remember that they are good, that the job you are doing is to benefit mankind. It is important that you remember that you need only be concerned with doing your job and they won’t interfere with you, just fly the ship, and there will be no problem. They are here to help us”

And then: explaining the system which looked like metal stalactites, one cone pointing down, one pointing up to almost touch the bottom point of the other. Around the base a blue energy flowed in a circle, around the top the same and it swirled down around the cones. They were trying to put it in layman’s terms but they weren’t very clear, their main example was comparing it to two tornados coming together.

The conscious man next to me was muttering something to himself and was now sweating so profusely I thought that he might be having a heart attack or something. I reached over and loosened his tie and asked him if he was alright? He said that they told him that he could leave the ship anytime he wanted and that he wanted to leave now. “They promised.” “They promised”...over and over.

The two speakers were finished with their presentation and were asking if anyone had any questions. This is the moment I realized that though I was conscious it was as if I was on truth serum, I couldn’t refuse their request. Raising my hand I tried to force it back down, but I just couldn’t do it. Then I asked my question, again not able to stop myself, total truth serum mentality, I asked, “What would it take to take down one of these ships?” “You mean land it?” “No, I mean crash it.” That question caught them by surprise and they looked at each other and starting shifting around, very nervous. They both looked over to a side alcove as if waiting for instructions from some unseen person. Nodding agreement with whoever was in the alcove, and for one second, one glimpse, I could’ve sworn I saw the face of a “grey” in the entrance. And then I saw one of the speakers pointing in my direction.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It felt like the sky was going to fall on me, it was a long, long moment, then the answer came from the alcove, they ignored me and moved on. The few questions from the audience were pretty ABC type questions that didn’t make any sense. “Will the ships cause tornados?” “Will it upset my cattle?” they were really out of it.

Off the hook with the speakers and their “boss” I noticed that the man next to me had dropped his wallet on the floor while he was looking for something in his pocket, and I saw that he was getting worse, much more panicked, breathing harder, perspiring and smelling horrible. After picking up his wallet for him I asked if I could have his driver’s license and that I would mail it back to him the next day. He just grabbed the wallet and jammed it into his pants pocket saying that he was leaving NOW!

He pushed his way out of the back of the crowd and started running. I ran after him and followed him down the curving hallway out of the main room. (It looked like we were underground judging from the walls and ceilings in the hallway, not on a ship as he believed). As I ran after him I saw that the corridor was lined with stacks of wooden crates with spray paint stenciling on them. He was pretty out of shape and I overtook him and ran full tilt into the barrier around the curve getting a full shock of blue energy.

And then I woke up at home, my husband came home soon after. Henri went around the apartment for weeks barking at every shadow, I just wanted to forget it. I have not been bothered since.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Distrust breeds fear. Fear is your enemy. Trust only matters if you have fear.

Depends on perspective...and again words are pointers.

For an example I can say, "who can you trust," and be totally empty of fear, etc.
I have no enemys, as I let people be as they are. (Look past the words and the traditional conditioned meaning and responses...language is limited...trust me fear is not implied here.)
Sorry I cant do to much more to clarify Prote, but thanks for your post, as I do agree with you that fear holds back.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I tried to go back to edit 1994 Dulce and the edit button wouldn't work. When I pressed it the text would go all skewed. It's rough, and a little terse, but readable, I hope.

That experience was painful to recall. I feel for all you grey experiencers.

Regards, STM

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Amazing account.
The 3 fingered alien, is it safe to assume it was the grey, did you see the face, etc?

on one account i did see a face..this is happened when i was waking up from the abdcution..but i wasnt fully back in my bed yet..so when i opened my eye..i saw a red eyed look creature staring back at me(didnt look like a grey)..it looked like a grimlin..sooon as i saw it i closed my eyes ..and then i woke up the next time.

Also the time 4am seems significant, as I seem to recall reading that U.F.O.s can be spotted easier during 2-4am. (though it can be argued this is the prime time for covert government testing of new spacecraft technology.) But the 4am does seem to have some consistency there, and is ominous either way...be it alien, even more so if government abductions.)

very possible. everytime it did happen it would be between 2-4.so its possible your right.

Also the description you had of the strength of the fingers and trying to get away...this really rings with STM's experience of the alien wrapping its arms around her and she couldnt escape.

yea

The latter is interesting as yours was a bad experience, as was STM's, up until apparently she was in the space ship. This led someone to suggest maybe she is being lied to by the alien visitor, as it potentially needed its ship for it to appear human again to her.
There are strong arguments either way you look at it, and it makes for excellent speculation.
At the end of the day, its up to the individual, as its for them to figure out.)

i dont know what they did or what they wanted..but i do know they dont bother me anymore..since the day jesus face appeared on my t.v

I appreciate STM and SonofMan for opening up and sharing their experiences with us, so that we too can speculate and further formulate our own hypothesis. Some of the things STM shared concerning the beams comeing down on people really intrigued me based on dreams I had as a kid and more recenlty.)

what dream?

one side note: with STM once she relaxed, she was O.k.
So maybe there is something there, to teach us all? Same as when you said Jesus over and over...in that case, depending on your upbringing, (if you were raised in a religious environment), it could be that jesus = security and "resting" in the Lords hands? Again the theme to relax. Or mabye something totally different. Its great to be able to speculate the various angles. Some people could be driven nuts by it as they want the answer...others quickly stick to one option as they are afraid of having none.

jesus is a savior in many forms.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Wow TSOM, what a horrible experience! I noticed that the one factor that you describe as being in each and every dream is your fear (totally understandable under the circumstances). I think someone (Prote) already posted a quote that says "fear is our enemy" and I couldn't agree more. And it sounds like with some help you learned a valuable lesson which is: have no fear, you are never alone. I'm not surprised at all that they haven't come back after that, fascinating account!

Highest regards, STM

i think because i couldnt see anything(blackness)..and flipping in bottemless pit...it just added to more fear...and yea im happy they chilled out and left me alone.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Son of Man

You KNOW the truth. The aliens are powerless against our True Creator. They claim to be creators but are shown to be liars when Jesus Christ arrives. They are terrified of Him.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok my turn. When I was 15 I had just laid down in my bed after football and dinner. My bed started vibrating, and I assumed my mom had the washingmachine on- but then realized it was 12 and she was asleep. It went away, and then I heard a low noise that sounded unlike anything i've ever heard- industrial but mellow (weird I know). The noise stopped, and I felt a very calm feeling come across me. It felt completely unatural, but yet I just laid in bed- very dreamy. Then I saw a turquoise light iluminate my room via the window- and I blew it off as someone with HID lighting, then realized the angles were wrong, but didn't care. Then the vibration started again, the noise returned, and combined with everything going on, needless to say I was through with the nonsense. I jumped out of bed, ripped open the shade, and saw nothing. The light had disapeared, and I felt normal again. Then right before I was going to look away, I saw a medium sized craft about 15 feet outside my window, go by at around 15mph. The craft was cigar-shaped, silver and black, and had window panels but I couldn't see in. The top had lights on it- red from what I remember. I think there were lights on the bottom too, but my memory is sort of fuzzy- which adds to how unusual this is- my memory is picture-perfect for most things.

I was either abducted, someone visited me that was a friend in my past life, someone was laughing at me and wanted to see me now in homo sapien state, or none of the above. I probably won't know really what happened until later on. An extremely credible person on these forums said I was abducted by Greys (because of the craft/story) in most likely a friendly occasion- and this is very plausible. Thought i'd share. I've had more UFO sightings, experiences, etc but this one was the most bizarre, and probably the most at home i've ever felt.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
I picked up his thoughts to himself, no pictures, but also no vague thoughts, they were very clear, he wasn’t even thinking about blocking anything, he was wondering what would have happened if that force had been released within my mind, aimed at a projection he had put there? New ground, never happened before, she’s what they said she was.

Consider also your ease at hearing his thoughts. You assume "oh he is not blocking them", as in he was broadcasting, etc. But wait---as an ordinary homo sapiens from Peoria (or whatever)---why should you have any ability whatsoever without it being intentionally transmitted to you?

If it sounds as if this is the reality: you read his mind, on your own. He wasn't telling you he wasn't showing you anything. You did it.

You had of course no training and no experience and no knowledge and yet in an instant your power pushing back nearly overwhelmed him during the "movie" projection.

Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind, indeed. Steven Spielberg, where art thou?

PS: if you ever have a "talk" with the ETs again, maybe find out which ETs are *not* the bad ones, including pictures and ways the operate, if possible. This could be pretty useful for us even if your officer was unwilling to show you the bad ones (probably as they are very frightening).

Hi MBK:

Wow, thanks for the post, really gave me a super ego boost, and then I remembered that the force I used with the officer is within everyone's reach, not just mine. As for me reading his mind, on my own, that is possible, at that time I was holding a lot of energy which could have amped up my abilities. I hadn’t thought of that, thanks for bringing it to my attention, once again I was too close to the picture to see.

And yes, if I ever talk with the visitors again I’ll ask for more information on the different races who visit us and will push for tangible proof of their existence.

Highest regards,

STM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
fixed quote

[edit on 23-10-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 23-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Son of Man

You KNOW the truth. The aliens are powerless against our True Creator. They claim to be creators but are shown to be liars when Jesus Christ arrives. They are terrified of Him.

[edit on 23-10-2006 by SkyWay]

yea..i think i do know the truth...buit i wonder if anyone else sees it the way i do?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi Ya'll:

Just wanted to let you know that the Old Man's thread is up. It's in BTS in the Spiritual section. Here's a link, I hope I did it right:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Highest regards,

STM

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Ok my turn. When I was 15 I had just laid down in my bed after football and dinner. My bed started vibrating, and I assumed my mom had the washingmachine on- but then realized it was 12 and she was asleep. It went away, and then I heard a low noise that sounded unlike anything i've ever heard- industrial but mellow (weird I know). The noise stopped, and I felt a very calm feeling come across me. It felt completely unatural, but yet I just laid in bed- very dreamy. Then I saw a turquoise light iluminate my room via the window- and I blew it off as someone with HID lighting, then realized the angles were wrong, but didn't care. Then the vibration started again, the noise returned, and combined with everything going on, needless to say I was through with the nonsense. I jumped out of bed, ripped open the shade, and saw nothing. The light had disapeared, and I felt normal again. Then right before I was going to look away, I saw a medium sized craft about 15 feet outside my window, go by at around 15mph. The craft was cigar-shaped, silver and black, and had window panels but I couldn't see in. The top had lights on it- red from what I remember. I think there were lights on the bottom too, but my memory is sort of fuzzy- which adds to how unusual this is- my memory is picture-perfect for most things.

I was either abducted, someone visited me that was a friend in my past life, someone was laughing at me and wanted to see me now in homo sapien state, or none of the above. I probably won't know really what happened until later on. An extremely credible person on these forums said I was abducted by Greys (because of the craft/story) in most likely a friendly occasion- and this is very plausible. Thought i'd share. I've had more UFO sightings, experiences, etc but this one was the most bizarre, and probably the most at home i've ever felt.

Hi JM!

Sounds like someone visited. Would love to know who. Do you recall seeing any beings in your other experiences? Any fragments?

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for the post, really gave me a super ego boost, and then I remembered that the force I used with the officer is within everyone's reach, not just mine. As for me reading his mind, on my own, that is possible, at that time I was holding a lot of energy which could have amped up my abilities. I hadn’t thought of that, thanks for bringing it to my attention, once again I was too close to the picture to see.

Well, maybe the force you gained is within everyone's reach---as long as they have been given a boost from a teacher like The Old Man.

Q about your "warehouse" and "ET pilot school" training----do you think that all the people you saw, including the instructors, are native Earther humans?

E.g. were they speaking normally in human language, not telepathic images or something? Was there an accent?

Maybe you got booted out because you were "too unreliable", "too inquisitive", "one of those trouble maker types".
How strange.

A hypothetical guess as to what's going on? If I can write the "hook" for selling the screenplay?

Very advanced ETs, like Spirit Yoda/The Old Man, are slowly giving a few Earth-born humans new amazing powers and enlightenment. The good-looking non-Earth based humans, like your officer, are in a "federation" working in cooperation with this project ("Soldiers of the Old Republic") , but are clearly subordinate to the Interdimensional Jedi Wizards (IJW).

Then, there are other groups of ETs (some kinds of greys? Men in Black?), who have some human-based collaborators, who are attempting to "steal" the fruits and abilities that the Jedi Wizards are giving to people, and then use these people as some kind of test subjects or laborers or who knows what for their own uses, and divert them from the path the Jedi Lords wanted. But they are not powerful enough to give those abilities to humans on their own, so they are trying to sponge off the gifts bestowed/taught by the IJW.

Maybe that's why there are 'repeated' abductions with varying kinds of encounters.

And then---outside all of them---there are The Them: Be Afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join