It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The topic of discussion is:
Aliens & UFOs » Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

NOT Religion, nor Faith and Spirituality.

As mentioned,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by Xeros

Oh please. What does religion have to do with this?

Absolutely NOTHING... and that's how it's going to STAY. This is NOT the religious conspiracy forum, this is the ALIENS and UFOs Forum.

All those who see aliens as "demons, devils or witches' brew" please report to the religious forum where such subjects are meant to be discussed.
Thanks...

Springer...

Cease and Desist, NOW!

[edit on 10/19/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
STM, you mention the lessons of the man. The one that showed you about time and teaches you. This is what I am interested in mostly. Wouldn't it be better to keep it all in one thread rather than overload you with threads. So, please carry on and any juice about this dude would be most welcome.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I REALLY do NOT want to have to do it again... This is the ALIENS/UFOs FORUM NOT THE RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL FORUM.

If you feel the need to "spread the word" please do so in the CORRECT FORUM or I will have no choice but to limit your posting privileges.

sheesh...

Springer...

[edit on 10-19-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
1. How odd. The "human looking" alien could have come to you himself instead of sending the gray. That would have spared you from a lot of unnecessary fear. So why didn't he come himself? Actually, I think he did.

2. The gray that abducted you is the the same being as the human looking alien...you just saw the alien in his true form as a gray.. As soon as the alien got you into his craft he probably had the equipment in place to control the way you perceived him, and a false image of himself...in human form...was projected into your mind. It is deceiving you into thinking they are two different beings. The gray that abducted you, and the human looking alien, are one and the same.

Hi Skyway:

1. The human-looking visitor did not think the grey was at all frightening, he considered him a kind, loyal servant for their family.

2. I can neither confirm or deny that, I can only go with what I experienced, and my experience with this person leads me to believe he is just as I described him, a person who is just like us with the addition of telepathic abilities. And consider this, there were many human-like musings in his mind and from what I've heard about the greys they aren't capable of our human emotions and thoughts.

Regards, STM

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
Hi STM and everyone else here.

I've been a lurker on this part of ATS for a while now, just reading an absorbing the info and ideas. This post has kept me enthralled since I started reading it, regardless whether it is fact or fiction it is seriously well written and other members coments have only added positively to the thread.

1. STM I'd like to ask/pose a question/statement. I Know you haven't said directly what they want, and maybe they havent told you, but it would seem like they have singled you out and if they have singled you out then it would be plausible that they have contacted others, no?

2. Which leads me to my next point; if the 'good' beings have contacted yourself, and possibly others then it would seem entirely plausible that 'Them' as you describe them have also contacted people on this planet and also have 'agents' on the ground as it were! Your contact by his own admission said that 'They' sometimes slip through!

Anyway, thought prevoking stuff STM and for that WTS

MR

Nice to meet you MR, welcome to this thread. Feels good to be an Ex-Lurker, doesn't it. (speaking from experience)

1. Yes, it's a fact, there are others. When I was a child I saw other children on their ship, which is why I am posting my experiences on the net, to bring them forward.

2. Yes, you make a good point. But I hope not.

Thanks for the great post, STM

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

1. So then the sky filled with ships and all of your relatives witnessing your being taken was just an implanted "vision lesson"?

2. Also, the "them" thing about winter and cold reminds me of the accounts from the end of WWII and the secret alien/nazi base near the south pole that was allegedly raided by the Brits and later by the US. It's quite an unbelievable tale but what if these are the same "them" aliens?

1. Yes, to show me how an evacuation would be.

2. There are similarities, you might be onto something there.

Love your posts, keep posting, STM

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by jbondo
Also, the "them" thing about winter and cold reminds me of the accounts from the end of WWII and the secret alien/nazi base near the south pole that was allegedly raided by the Brits and later by the US. It's quite an unbelievable tale but what if these are the same "them" aliens?

Yeah, I gave a reference to antartica in a post toward the top of the page.
Look at predator vs. aliens, that supposedly takes place at the south pole.

I'm sure something is going on there, whether it ties into STM's "thems", who knows, though they do fit the type. Good place to hide, if they went to the bahamas, or hawaii, per say, too many willing people to go looking for them.

On the other hand, go where no one wants to go...plus its hard as can be to get there...and expensive if you do, good hiding.
Dalen

Great Post Dalen! All good points, a convincing argument.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
STM, you mention the lessons of the man. The one that showed you about time and teaches you. This is what I am interested in mostly. Wouldn't it be better to keep it all in one thread rather than overload you with threads. So, please carry on and any juice about this dude would be most welcome.

Thanks.

If I included the Old Man's lessons on this thread they would change the focus of it to the Old Man. Next week i'll have more time and will be able to handle both. Your posts are always incisive and thought provoking and I'm so looking forward to your reaction to his interactive and downright mind-bending levity on life and how it works throughout the dimensions.

Also, there are only a few more experiences I can add to this thread, and I am hoping that more Other Than Grey experiencers will give up lurking (yes, I know you're out there) and step forward with their experiences for me to pass the torch to here. (I'll post from time to time with questions for them). Go for it, Ya'll!

That's it for now, Highest and really, really looking forward to it regards, STM

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
hey sorry STM but i did earlier type a bit of information discussing a dream i had and how it could have been related to one of your experiences...but one of the moderators moved it and now i cant find it...you should really get instant messenger...its FREE

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
hey sorry STM but i did earlier type a bit of information discussing a dream i had and how it could have been related to one of your experiences...but one of the moderators moved it and now i cant find it...you should really get instant messenger...its FREE

Hi TSOM!

I'll pass on the information about your missing post to the moderators, but just keep in mind that if your post was based on religious beliefs and how that relates to aliens it was probably kicked out due to being in the wrong area, it should be posted in the Spiritual section.

When a post or two on religion are posted that is fine, at first, then the thread disintegrates with people arguing over demons, angels, and the TRUTH as only the poster see's it, and that their view is the ONLY view, and the arguments go on and on, which means the topic is lost and the thread is history.

I don't know if that is the case here, it could be for another reason,

I would love to hear about your dream, through U2U?

Best regards, STM

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

hey sorry STM but i did earlier type a bit of information discussing a dream i had and how it could have been related to one of your experiences...but one of the moderators moved it and now i cant find it..

One of the Moderators did not move your posts... One of the administrators/owners moved them. Please see my post regarding this toward the top of this page, it's just a matter of keeping on topic.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
At this point I would like to ask you what you would prefer for me to post next. There are two choices:

1. Postcards from the Visitors;

2. A Visit to Dulce or Similar Facility (Can’t be sure it was Dulce, though it did match the descriptions).

Your choice, let me know. STM

Lurkers please step forward and make yourself heard 'cause you count too.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Postcards from the Visitors. Old Man lessons?

Roper

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think this creature is using something similar to hynosis on you. It is able to...perhaps telepathically...perhaps some other way....reach the part of your mind that a hypnotist does with a hypnotized subject. When the subject is told that whenever they look at Joe Shmo, they will see Tom Cruise, everytime the subject looks at Joe Shmo, they will "see" Tom Cruise instead of Joe.

These alien creatures are able to make a person see a form other than the alien's true form whenever that person looks at them. They may be able to telepathically implant the idea in your mind that whenever you look at the alien you will see your "ideal" man or some other form that they may wish to impress upon you.

Notice how, when you were "beaming up" in the alien's grasp that as you were about to reach the ship you suddenly found yourself already in it with the human looking alien. This missing period is probably the time during which the creature transformed--in your mind--into a human appearing alien. It is also probably the reason that bit of time was erased from your recollection....to keep you from knowing that the human looking alien is really the gray "masked" as a human.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Good morning STM.I know that there are visitors to this thread who are probly interested in Dulce but the way you phrased"POSTCARDS FROM VISITORS"certainly has my curiosity,lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Postcards from the Visitors. Old Man lessons?

Roper

Hi Roper:

Postcards is about my last visits with the human-like visitors, through dreams only.

As for the Old Man, a new thread will be up and running Monday which will cover my relationship with him from the beginning. I'll post a link here for ya'll to let you know where to find it.

Best regards, STM

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Notice how, when you were "beaming up" in the alien's grasp that as you were about to reach the ship you suddenly found yourself already in it with the human looking alien. This missing period is probably the time during which the creature transformed--in your mind--into a human appearing alien. It is also probably the reason that bit of time was erased from your recollection....to keep you from knowing that the human looking alien is really the gray "masked" as a human.

Well, the idea you are suggesting is one that could be true. Their telepathic abilities really bend what we perceive as reality, but I can only answer as to what I saw and felt at the time. I mentioned this in an earlier post, which was if I go by my instincts and feelings about what happened, and if I go by the very human-like thoughts in his mind which I was privy to for a short time, I would have to say that when I came out of the evacuation scenario I was face to face with another human being with all the same thoughts any one of us would have.

The Grey bad'uns have really colored ya'lls perception of all visitors; any good'uns would have a difficult time proving themselves after the games the greys have played, but maybe an attitude such as yours is for the best, better to be safe...etc. Have you had experiences with the greys? Are you relating something from personal experience?

Best regards, STM

[edit on 21-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I want to cast my vote for the ~DULCE~ part of the story next............."sniff sniff"

Maybe STM can write more than one thread at a time?
I dunno if she wants to try that.... I am not very good at focusing on writing multiple threads, I have tried that and the threads suffer 'quality' for it.....

Oh well.... I am sure all will be written in good time, and we will all get to read the things STM decides to share with us.......

~~TRG* whispers super duper loud "DulceDulceDulce" subliminaly harrassing STM*~~

[edit on 21-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ive been adcucted by 3 fingered aliens in my dreams...all i could see was blackness but i could feel...i remeber i would fall in a deep sleep aorund 3am then wake up exactly at 4am..on the dot!

in those dreams i would feel like i was being bear hugged..which really hurt..sometimes id feel like i was flipping endlessly in a drak vortex..very scray stuff..another time..i remeber..being alble to grab one of there hands..and i felt 3 fingers..and i tryed to pry one finger off of me..but it was to strong to move..it felt as if two beings were carrying me...one was on my left and one was on my right...these dreams were allways black..i couldnt see anyhting ..only feel..the only way i could escape..was to scream jesus name louder and louder..then they would let me go..and id wake up...then after most of the abdcutions stopped..jesus face appeared on my tv screen(power was off)..and scared the mess out of me..but i know he was just trying to say to me..that hes right with me.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

ive been adcucted by 3 fingered aliens in my dreams...all i could see was blackness but i could feel...i remeber i would fall in a deep sleep aorund 3am then wake up exactly at 4am..on the dot!

another time..i remeber..being alble to grab one of there hands..and i felt 3 fingers..and i tryed to pry one finger off of me..but it was to strong to move..

...the only way i could escape..was to scream jesus name louder and louder..then they would let me go..and id wake up...then after most of the abdcutions stopped..jesus face appeared on my tv screen(power was off)..and scared the mess out of me..but i know he was just trying to say to me..that hes right with me.

Amazing account.
The 3 fingered alien, is it safe to assume it was the grey, did you see the face, etc?

Also the time 4am seems significant, as I seem to recall reading that U.F.O.s can be spotted easier during 2-4am. (though it can be argued this is the prime time for covert government testing of new spacecraft technology.) But the 4am does seem to have some consistency there, and is ominous either way...be it alien, even more so if government abductions.)

Also the description you had of the strength of the fingers and trying to get away...this really rings with STM's experience of the alien wrapping its arms around her and she couldnt escape.

The latter is interesting as yours was a bad experience, as was STM's, up until apparently she was in the space ship. This led someone to suggest maybe she is being lied to by the alien visitor, as it potentially needed its ship for it to appear human again to her.
And how do we know who we can trust?
There are strong arguments either way you look at it, and it makes for excellent speculation.
At the end of the day, its up to the individual, as its for them to figure out.)

I appreciate STM and SonofMan for opening up and sharing their experiences with us, so that we too can speculate and further formulate our own hypothesis. Some of the things STM shared concerning the beams comeing down on people really intrigued me based on dreams I had as a kid and more recenlty.)

Peace

Dalen

one side note: with STM once she relaxed, she was O.k.
So maybe there is something there, to teach us all? Same as when you said Jesus over and over...in that case, depending on your upbringing, (if you were raised in a religious environment), it could be that jesus = security and "resting" in the Lords hands? Again the theme to relax. Or mabye something totally different. Its great to be able to speculate the various angles. Some people could be driven nuts by it as they want the answer...others quickly stick to one option as they are afraid of having none.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by dAlen]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join