It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_MindQuest

"Who are some of the leading UFO researchers who recognize that UFOs are an occultic and/or demonic phenomenon?"

Dr. Jacques Vallee:

"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth.... I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact." 51

The fact is aliens are so frightening that naturally man thinks of them as devils. Animals are afraid of man and we are the devils to them.

However concerning this idea that the aliens could not come from space because they have always been with us etc. One thing the aliens are masters of is time. They are not stuck in time like us, they place us into time while they remain outside it. Everything we see including the magnitude of space between stars is 99.99% illusion. If you stop time then all atoms cease to vibrate and all material things including space itself instantly become 99.99% smaller. Now the aliens have demonstrated this to me countless times.

So while we are looking at the vastness of space and wondering how the aliens got here, the aliens don't see the space at all and know they can be anywhere they want to be instantly. They just have to step outside of time and the universe instantly becomes 99.99% smaller. Then it only takes a few moments to get to other worlds.

So the aliens are thought of as demons but so are we by the ignorant animals. And the aliens have always been here because they control time, and that negates the illusion of space which we imagine separates us all.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

" I died, and a wild animal appeared in my place.." - Whitely Strieber

That's my point about how ignorant animals think of us as the devils too.

It's the ignorant animal in us that thinks of the beings as demons. Whitley couldn't think straight because his ignorant animal came to the fore and dominated his psyche.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Deep_MindQuest,
Superb post! You have provided infotmation that removes the mask from alien abductions and reveals their true character, and you present the alien abductees and researchers who substantiate this true identity of the creatures that are abducting and abusing many people. The information you have provided should be carefully considered by all who want the truth. Thanks for tearing away the veil of lies and deception that the aliens hide behind.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired
this time stopping also happened to me back in the 90s in Turkey on my holiday with my family. I saw a big ball of blueish light appear above a nearby hill, the radio stopped playing in the hotel and everyone just stopped eating their dinner and stared at it like they were hypnotized. I remember i just thought to myself...oh here come the little buggers again. I looked around, looked at the light, looked at the people, then suddenly it all just started rolling again....like when you pause a movie on a DVD and resume it.
No one at my table knew it happened, to them time didnt stop at all and the ball wasnt there.

peace

Sounds familiar. Wish we could block the frozen time effect. Wonder what the world would see if we did block it? LOL, it would take the greys awhile to figure it out I bet. If they were baduns I hope it would go as follows: On cue we would all freeze, (kinda like hiding for a surprise party, but freezing instead), they would enter as always, head for the people they wanted and midway dozens of cameras would flash, videophones would upload to the net, family dog would lift a leg, and people would grab their weapons of choice. Oh, and maybe we should yell, "SURPRISE" just for good measure.

If they were gooduns: they would enter as always, head for the people they wanted and in mid-step they would be handed a glass of fine wine, a good cigar, and would be asked to pose for pictures by the local politicians. (Just being realistic here, politicians always seem to have a nose for advantageous photo-ops).

What do you think we would see?

Do you recall your other experiences? Were they gooduns or baduns? Greys? If it was greys were they devoid of emotion, kinda like robots? Or, did they talk to you and give you an impression that they had some sort of personality? I am asking because the two I saw and the one other I saw in later visits were more like helpers and they were robot-like, not bad at all, but I've seen posts where they are described as being very cruel.

Gotta go, I'm catching up on all the questions today,

[edit on 11-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 11-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

hi seentoomuch

I still dont quite know what to make of these beings, I only remember cold scientific approach (like strictly business like) and a feeling that whatever their business is with me really isnt much to my liking (most of my experiences happened in childhood years), I never sensed any emotional link and I never talked to any of them, well not that i can remember. I never thought of them a cruel though, they just made me anxious and nervous.
Most of my experiences happened is some sort of half sleep, you know, like for instance i remember going to bed, coming to my senses in front of my house, seeing a very bright light in the sky, thinking to myself "oh no not again..." and poof waking up in my bed.
I think i probably didnt want to remember what happened on this kind of ocassions and they probably messed with my head a bit so i didnt...i just cant explain it to myself any other way. Only on one ocassion do i actually remember staring at one of them and he was definately like you describe cold robot like, and the little bugger scared the crap out of me.
I feel like they are simply on another vibration, and they are much different to us, the idea that they lost their intuition and emotions and are researching humans so they would somehow get them back seems very probable to me...like they hit a dead end in their path and cant go forward becouse they lack these things.

....funny though, on one side i am glad i dont have these experiences anymore, on the other hand, i am as curious as ever...but i always knew they were there, for me this was never a question, even as a child i knew it. Its everybody else that is catching up these days

have a nice day

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

www.conspiracyarchive.com... UFOs & the Cult of ET: The Phantasmagorical Manipulation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some quotes concerning the true nature of the UFOs from experts in various fields...
"A recurring theme in the abduction scenario is the delivery of detailed messages to abductees. The messages delivered to abductees are typically done by telepathic (mind to mind) conversation....In some cases, abductees report being shown scenes or messages on large screens within the alien craft. These messages are usually horrific prophetic scenarios about impending cataclysmic events on Earth and the destruction of Earth due to environmental degradation. In some cases overt religious messages are given to abductees. These messages can include the notion that the aliens are our creators, that they are trying to advance our evolution through these breeding experiments, and that mankind must unify-with their assistance-into a system of global governance and religion in order to survive the future cataclysms." - Missler & Eastman, Alien Abductions, pp. 108-109
"I think the stage is set for the appearance of new faiths, centred on the UFO belief. To a greater degree than all phenomena modern science is confronting, the UFO can inspire awe, the sense of the smallness of man, and an idea of the possibility of contact with the cosmic. The religions we have briefly surveyed began with the miraculous experiences of one person, but to-day there are thousands for whom the belief in otherworldly contact is based on intimate conviction, drawn from what they regard as personal contact with UFOs and their occupants." -Jacques Vallee, Dimensions, 1989, p.192.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big cut/paste

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

www.conspiracyarchive.com... UFOs & the Cult of ET: The Phantasmagorical Manipulation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some quotes concerning the true nature of the UFOs from experts in various fields...
"A recurring theme in the abduction scenario is the delivery of detailed messages to abductees. The messages delivered to abductees are typically done by telepathic (mind to mind) conversation....In some cases, abductees report being shown scenes or messages on large screens within the alien craft. These messages are usually horrific prophetic scenarios about impending cataclysmic events on Earth and the destruction of Earth due to environmental degradation. In some cases overt religious messages are given to abductees. These messages can include the notion that the aliens are our creators, that they are trying to advance our evolution through these breeding experiments, and that mankind must unify-with their assistance-into a system of global governance and religion in order to survive the future cataclysms." - Missler & Eastman, Alien Abductions, pp. 108-109
"I think the stage is set for the appearance of new faiths, centred on the UFO belief. To a greater degree than all phenomena modern science is confronting, the UFO can inspire awe, the sense of the smallness of man, and an idea of the possibility of contact with the cosmic. The religions we have briefly surveyed began with the miraculous experiences of one person, but to-day there are thousands for whom the belief in otherworldly contact is based on intimate conviction, drawn from what they regard as personal contact with UFOs and their occupants." -Jacques Vallee, Dimensions, 1989, p.192.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big cut/paste

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

Deep_MindQuest

Another very thought provoking post. I think it spells out pretty clearly the agenda of the aliens. They want to establish a religion with themselves as our creators/god. They even provide "prophecies" to some of their abductees in imitation of the prophecies which God provided to men in the past. They even pretend to be saviours of mankind by promising some abductees that they will use their "spaceships" to rescue people from any cataclysms that may befall Earth. It is an attempt, by the aliens, to usurp the position of God in the mind of humanity.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You really can't rule out anything and that's why it's best to remain as neutral as possible and try to ride it out with an inquiring mindset.

For as much as some want to believe that "aliens" are here and they've come to help us you have to consider the points of Deep Mindquest. As much as the average joe knows, anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
You really can't rule out anything and that's why it's best to remain as neutral as possible and try to ride it out with an inquiring mindset.

For as much as some want to believe that "aliens" are here and they've come to help us you have to consider the points of Deep Mindquest. As much as the average joe knows, anything is possible.

I agree jbondo, but I don't know if I would consider the idea of aliens as demons as being a sensible one. I feel it makes much more sense that the demons of the past were misidentified aliens, even if they do scare me.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perturabo I feel it makes much more sense that the demons of the past were misidentified aliens, even if they do scare me.

That's just what "they" want us to think. Like the big bad wolf wanted little red riding hood to think he was grandma.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
That's just what "they" want us to think. Like the big bad wolf wanted little red riding hood to think he was grandma.

How do you know that is what they want us to think? Can you be 100% sure that you're right and not just being a little bit paranoid?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perturabo
How do you know that is what they want us to think?

Because that is the way present themselves....as aliens. Demons are not going to admit to being demons.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
As a responsible Christian I can't just assume that aliens are demons nor can I assume that they are my friend from space. However, being that responsible Christian I have to use extreme caution in dealing with certain subjects as there are clear warnings in the Bible.

I think we should get back to Seentomuch's experience as I believe this thread is starting to stray too far.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So if ETs are concerned about our environmental degradation, what exactly have they done to help?

Jack Squat, that's what.

Some of the reported fearmongering sounds like emotional blackmail or manipulation.

Fox News Galactic Edition, coming to you live from Alpha Centauri.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is by far the most difficult experience to describe, it is vivid in my memory, every moment of it, don’t know if I can do it justice. Did you ever wish you could just think about what you want to communicate and the whole picture of it is instantly put into the other person’s mind? That’s what I’d like to do with ya’ll, and I think that it is a remnant of the telepathic conversations I had with the visitors. It seemed so sensible; communication was so total and clear. I find myself here struggling to get across a clear picture, a complete picture of this experience.

Mid-afternoon, I had just finished my aerobics in the living room. My routine was to hold hand weights and dance to the videos I had taped off of MTV (back in the days when they actually played videos). I went to the kitchen and poured some iced tea, checked the fridge to figure out what to do about dinner (not much there), decided to go to my sister’s house for dinner.

It was summertime and my son was staying with my mother in Houston for a week which gave me some down time, and being in Austin gave me some interesting choices on how to spend it. (A lot of great music, parks, characters) I was going over my options:

Dinner at my sister’s, then;

Meet up with a friend; then;

The music: Antones (Stevie Ray), Liberty Lunch or Zilker Park and maybe a stop-by visit with;

Leslie, he can be found at sixth & Congress Ave with his shopping cart, he’s up there in age with a long, long grey beard and moustache, is usually wearing a tiara, smoking a stogie and wearing a bikini with stiletto heeled shoes. Everyone stops by to see him on their way to Sixth Street (that’s where all the clubs are) and we would listen to his latest rant against the city. Everyone gave him donations, and I suspect after all these years of donations that he probably owns a lot of prime real estate in Austin. A few years ago maybe 2002 or so Leslie ran for mayor and came in second. It took awhile for the mayor to get over this. And last, but by far the most interesting;

King Louis, who declared his homemade barge in the middle of Town Lake an independent country, and it stayed until people noticed that the swans were disappearing from the lake and a bar-b-que pit was spotted on the deck. Rumor has it that the mayor hired some divers to sink the barge. After that King Louis could usually be found on Sixth Street telling his coup stories. Note: He went on to become quite popular on Austin Access TV, he had his own show, “Rights for the Homeless” or something like that, it either came on before or after Alex Jones’s show.

In other words, Austin is known for being “Weird” and I was going all out weird that evening, but well, then, my plans were changed for me.

Sitting at the sofa rewinding my tape I suddenly, very suddenly, fell into a deep sleep, a sleep that was filled with warmth, colors, and then a very intense mind stepped in. It wasn’t the childlike, sweet mind that I had gotten to know when I met my daughter, this mind communicated on a level that sent so many thoughts, feelings, pictures at such a rate that it was a cacophony in my mind. The literal TMI.

It slowed down some and I saw myself standing with the man from my last visit, we were standing in front of the home where he lives with our children. I was dressed in a flowy dress similar in style to the grandmother’s dress. Then flash, different picture, he was giving me some flowers, then flash, another one of us together, and then the pattern of the pictures starting making sense to me, he was envisioning us married.

I know, right, yeh, sure. I couldn’t believe it either, I was stupefied, stunned. I know at this point some of ya’ll are throwing things at your monitors, I would too, but all I can do is tell it like it happened. This post is the most embarrassing to me and the hardest to write. I stalled getting to this point with the descriptions of Leslie and KL, but it didn’t work, I still ended up here. So, here goes;

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Floored, that is what I was, totally floored. Next the part ya’ll have been waiting for, answers.

I was warming up to this form of communication and I wanted to know more, more of who he was, what he did, what was going on? He answered using his voice, up to this point I didn’t even know he could. He spoke in halting English and it seemed to have an Irish accent. So, along with the mind communications, the answers were doubled up with an English narration.

He “told” me that he was an officer for the force that patrols our area of space and keeps others who are not authorized from interfering with our planet. (When he used the word “others” and similar vague words I would not receive a picture. I guess this means telepathy does not mean that you can’t be evasive, cause I really wanted to know and he knew it.) He and all young men of his planet serve on this force for a few years, afterwards they pursue a livelihood. He enjoys studying plant life from different worlds and when the children are older he’ll pursue that. The house and farm that I saw was his home.

Our son and daughter had replayed their visit with me to him he said. It took him by surprise, I wasn’t a primitive. All the civilized worlds consider us as primitives due to all the wars, crimes, lies, materialism, allowing people to starve, degenerate behavior, etc..etc...and after listing all these he ended the list with: our minds are full of all of these too, and telepathy is their main form of communication. It is painful for them to communicate with us. That is why when they visit they are supposed to stay clear of communication.

After reviewing the children’s visit he became curious about me and went to his superiors with a request that they check on my background and also a request to take me to his home. They sent the requests to what he called, the “Council of Elders”, which is the authority he said our planet is under. (I have googled this name since and I find everything from Native American sites to way out there stuff, but I guess I shouldn’t be so critical, I’m definitely way out there with this post.) His superiors informed him that due to my status I could not leave I had more work to complete here. He said my status was very high, and that he had had no idea that I was one of those, he had never looked into my mind before. “Those” did not come with pictures. I thought of the old man wondering if all this could be tied up with him, which he said was right. I guess the old man carries a lot of weight with these people.

The council did make one concession to him which was if our planet fell to “Them” the infrastructure I needed to complete my work would not exist and I would be free to go. No pictures for this! Whoa! What is a “Them”? He told me not to worry; I and my entire family would be taken to safety if that were the case. Still didn’t answer me. He said that thousands if not millions of people would be taken to safety. The attack was quite probable and the most likely time would be in the northern hemisphere winter of 1988. They had been tracking their progress towards our planet for a long time and they weren’t sure if the forces defending our planet could deter them. Still didn’t answer me.

I woke up and saw that he and I had been having this discussion on his ship. I was laying down and he was sitting beside me. He told me a very important rule to follow, which was: do not ever, ever go outside in the countryside in the wintertime, especially at night.. It was very dangerous, sometimes they (them) slip through, they are terrible beings and what they do to anything living is beyond terrible. Never even go outside in the winter at all if you can, they’ll take you, they take anything living. Pretty intense stuff and I got the impression he had seen what they do to their victims.

There were a couple of more things that happened on the ship, but I’ll save it for a later post, they’re interesting. No real answers though, just interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I fell back into a deep sleep and woke up on my bed. It had been about 2 or 2:30 PM when I was knocked out on my sofa, it was now 5:30 PM. I was stunned by what had just happened. No one would ever believe this, it’s crazy! What a life I have, what would be next? I made myself head over to my sister’s house and planned on staying the night.

When I got there she seemed nervous and said she wanted to tell me about the most incredible dream she had had. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut, I knew what she was about to tell me. “This afternoon I dreamed a dream so real it was incredible, in it you were married to a spaceman and ...” The room started spinning, everything turned grey and then black, dead faint.

I’ll leave it there for now, I’ve left out a lot of details in this post, and I’ll fill them in with time, if anyone is even interested after this wild post.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
For clarification:

The dude in your "vision" who you are married to is a good alien. (please allow me to use that term for sake of clarification.)

They keep another species of aliens away from our planet.

On our planet is yet another species of aliens which they fight against, in also in which have a back up support of aliens coming this way, and they dont know if they can fight them off.

If not they will basically take millions away (a.k.a. the rapture)

And at night time in the wilderness, in winter, the bad aliens on earth can get you (the ones related to the bad aliens on their way here?)

Interesting indeed.
You know, good - bad...who knows whats is what.
If an alien were to tell someone something, who would know if it were telling the truth or posing as an angel of light so to speak?

I have wondered this recently about the reptilians...supposedly they are evil, etc. even back to the book of genesis it is the serphant that tempted eve. Maybe the serphent got the raw dea...here is what I mean.

We are brought up to trust those in authority...then we see later that they are as fragile "human" as the rest of us and actually quite worse...fluent in lieing.

So what if Adam and eve were an experiment of the gods or scientist (as elohim means plural gods...not one God)...and the serphant was some race of alien who helped to enlighten adam and eve to go beyond being just a slave (tending a garden) for this speicies who made them.
(yeah, you would think a creator would be nice...but imagine scientist who grow things in labs for experimentation purposes only...not caring what they create or destroy in the name of science.)

So anyway...here we have the serphant reptillians always potrayed as bad...and nordics as good.
Wouldnt it be a surprise if its backwards?

Anyway, just pondering, speculation...

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
For clarification:

1. And at night time in the wilderness, in winter, the bad aliens on earth can get you (the ones related to the bad aliens on their way here?)

2. So anyway...here we have the serphant reptillians always potrayed as bad...and nordics as good.
Wouldnt it be a surprise if its backwards?

Peace

Dalen

Hi Dalen: Love your posts! Clarity would be great, after I posted 1987 I went back to edit it and the editing function wouldn't work. 1987 had only been posted for a few minutes so I know it wasn't beyond the time limit. Consider it a rough draft.

1. Yes, there were a few advance ships from the "Bad Ones" and occasionally they would slip by the patrols. I kept trying to get a image of them from his mind but it was shut tight on that. He didn't like having to talk about them.

2. Yes!

Highest regards,

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow!

Your story is more compelling than "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

It make be a great screenplay. This is the best ET story I've ever heard, and I
like it because of its true strangeness combined with complex, and unpredictable emotional interactions.

And if it happened to be true too?

1988, hmm? was that the point of Star Wars?

did you get a look at your officer beau personally? Did he look human, humanoid, or completely different?

I'd assume that if there's ET Officer ISO Earth Woman (ahem) then probably you would have to be reasonably compatible with his idea of an attractive wife, which would be what his world's women look like, so I guess he would probably be fairly similar to a human man?

Are they all genetically perfect hunks? even better for the movies.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by mbkennel]

[edit on 14-10-2006 by mbkennel]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
sorry, I think the tone of my last post was too glib for the circumstances.

Apologies.

Please don't be offended.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join