It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
wow!

Your story is more compelling than "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

It make be a great screenplay. This is the best ET story I've ever heard, and I
like it because of its true strangeness combined with complex, and unpredictable emotional interactions.

And if it happened to be true too?

1988, hmm? was that the point of Star Wars?

did you get a look at your officer beau personally? Did he look human, humanoid, or completely different?

I'd assume that if there's ET Officer ISO Earth Woman (ahem) then probably you would have to be reasonably compatible with his idea of an attractive wife, which would be what his world's women look like, so I guess he would probably be fairly similar to a human man?

Are they all genetically perfect hunks? even better for the movies.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by mbkennel]

[edit on 14-10-2006 by mbkennel]

Hi, thanks, I'm glad you like it, welcome to my life, which is stranger than fiction.

I described him in the 1986 post, back a ways in the thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Seentoomuch,
This is a great thread.I love to read as many different perspectives on the whole alien\alternate dimension subject.What a fantastic insight you are giving us all.
I can see these experiences have been very positive for you.
Thank you for sharing with us.
In my opinion we need more "good aliens" on ATS,too much probes,implants and the like.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi seentoomuch,

Do you know what happens when we die?
If not, what do you think happens?
Who/what do you believe created us and when?

Thanks.

Interesting thread btw.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seentomuch,

You may have missed my question about the ship/s you say you've been on. Can you describe? As I mentioned many claim the ships seemed to be organic in nature or actually alive in a sense.

My apologies if you just haven't had time to answer. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xfile
You seem very composed and pardon the pun,down 2 earth considering your experiences STM.Kudos 2 u 4 i would certainly be a basket case!btw.im enjoying ur story very much.I do however misstrust these entities motives.

Can u definitively figure out what they may be?

Thanks, I think I got the composure from my Mother, Swedish trait.

Hope my 1987 post answers your question, STM

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Can you describe the ship if you remember? Did it seem organic (some describe it as seemingly alive) at all?

The ship was disk shaped with flat, no, slightly protruding style lights on the bottom, three in all, blue, red, yellow. The ship was silver colored on the outside, the "metal" was soft to the touch.There was a small rectangular window on the top-side of the saucer, set vertically. I never saw if there was another one on the other side. As for the size, I would have to compare it with something to give that to you, close to the size of a standard cul-de-sac, maybe a bit larger.

Inside the ship, the lighting was dim, the walls were a light color, the room you entered was open with a few modern style chairs, platform table which I described in the 1986 post. A screen on one wall. That's about it for the main room, very spartan. There were openings to other areas, the bedroom which I described in the 1986, and I assume the other openings were for areas that controlled the ship, I really don't know, I did not go in them. I did not feel that the ship was alive, the metal was interesting, soft, but that's all I noticed about it.

Best regards, STM

P.S. Sorry it took so long for my response

[edit on 14-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by born_to_be_wired

hi seentoomuch

I still dont quite know what to make of these beings, I only remember cold scientific approach (like strictly business like) and a feeling that whatever their business is with me really isnt much to my liking (most of my experiences happened in childhood years), I never sensed any emotional link and I never talked to any of them, well not that i can remember. I never thought of them a cruel though, they just made me anxious and nervous.

Most of my experiences happened is some sort of half sleep, you know, like for instance i remember going to bed, coming to my senses in front of my house, seeing a very bright light in the sky, thinking to myself "oh no not again..." and poof waking up in my bed.

I think i probably didnt want to remember what happened on this kind of ocassions and they probably messed with my head a bit so i didnt...i just cant explain it to myself any other way. Only on one ocassion do i actually remember staring at one of them and he was definately like you describe cold robot like, and the little bugger scared the crap out of me.

I feel like they are simply on another vibration, and they are much different to us, the idea that they lost their intuition and emotions and are researching humans so they would somehow get them back seems very probable to me...like they hit a dead end in their path and cant go forward becouse they lack these things.

Thanks for the feedback, part of the reason I am posting my experiences is due to the negative nature of so many of the abductee's experiences, which are almost exclusively with the greys. I wanted to get mine out there to see if anyone else has had similar experiences with non-greys.

I remember listening to a Best of Art Bell about a year ago in which he was interviewing one of the major researchers on alien abductions, and Art Bell at one point was really letting him have it because he had found out that this author (can't remember his name) was sorting through his cases and only writing about the ones which fit the profile of an alien abduction from his earlier works, even though he had received many with totally different scenarios, different alien beings. Art wanted to know about the ones being left out. The author balked and went into his shell until Art Bell switched to something else.

So while the majority are seeing the greys, there are some out there that see other beings.

Thanks for the opportunity to say this, STM

[edit on 15-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Seentoomuch,
This is a great thread.I love to read as many different perspectives on the whole alien\alternate dimension subject.What a fantastic insight you are giving us all.
I can see these experiences have been very positive for you.
Thank you for sharing with us.
In my opinion we need more "good aliens" on ATS,too much probes,implants and the like.

Thanks for the nice words, best regards, STM

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Hi seentoomuch,

Do you know what happens when we die?
If not, what do you think happens?
Who/what do you believe created us and when?

Thanks.

Interesting thread btw.

Hi Prote:

I've been enjoying your posts on the board!

After this thread or when I have more time, if ya'll want, I'll post the old man's lessons on a new thread. Some of them touch on the questions you asked, Prote.

As for my beliefs, well, when I have some time, I'll post them on another thread, hope to see you there,

Highest Regards, STM

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher of the Watchers
seentoomuch

Please don't post your fantasies, some people genuinely come here to find answers to experience's that leave big troubling questions in their lives, it is very unfair to post your fantasies when finding real facts is hard enough as it is. I can see the whole alien ufo enigma actually being snubbed out altogether by the net, this subject needs rational scientific true investigation not fantasies of the miss guided or the dreams and wishes of the bored.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Watcher of the Watchers]

I would have a difficult time believing my posts myself, if I hadn't experienced them; and if you don't believe them that is your prerogative, no problem, I totally understand. But keep this in mind, they were very embarrassing, and very difficult to write just because not many other people have come forward with a similar experience. Putting it out there is necessary to bring them forward, just as it was necessary for the grey experiencers to come forward, which started with the Hills. Look around, ya’ll have nailed down a lot of information just by getting together on it. Now, say a year or two from now, many more non-grey experiencers have come forward with information of the different races they have seen, we all will have a better picture of what is really going on. Also, to support the posting of these experiences;

About a year ago I was listening to a Best of Art Bell in which he was interviewing one of the major researchers on alien abductions, and Art Bell at one point was really letting him have it because he had found out that this author (can't remember his name, it was one of the major authors) was sorting through his cases and only writing about the ones which fit the profile of an alien abduction from his earlier works (greys only), even though he had received many with totally different scenarios, different alien beings. Art wanted to know about the ones being left out. The author balked and went into his shell until Art Bell switched to something else.

STM

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Awesome Post STM! I am glad you came forward with your account. Maybe it will help others to come forward as you seem very sane and articulate. It is so refreshing to see a post that gets to the point and does not ramble. As for the skeptics out there.... Please keep an open mind and be respectful of others! It is not fun to have your reality questioned or to be ridiculed on this board. Please keep posting STM!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wow... What a read. I don't know which parts are the more informing, "seentoomuch"'s or the responses from our members but I do know that this thread is a great example of what AboveTopSecret.com is about, the free exchange of information on ALL SUBJECTS from ALL perspectives and experiences in "SAFE and CIVIL Environment"...

I want to THANK each and every member who participated in this thread for their thoughtful input.

Whether you think this fantasy or fact, the ability to discuss these experiences in a CIVIL and FRIENDLY tone is always welcome here at ATS especially since it is so pitifully rare on the internet to find a fascinating conversation like this sans the snide digs and barbs.

FABULOUS THREAD!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I am with you here Springer.....
This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of ATS at its finest!!

This thread is not only well written but well participated in. I am reading and following along and EXCITED for every new tidbit STM is willing to toss out for our perusal.

It IS time to read about OTHER beings besides the greys............if you think they greys are out there, then you have to be open to the probebility that there are OTHER RACES out there as well that come to this little blue planet....just like the greys may do.

I am reading all the posts in this 'most excellant' thread and am busy giving applause to the fine participation of the members here. So all you writers out there dont be shocked if you find yourself recieving my applause for the ideas you choose to share on this thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Seentoomuch,

Please start a thread on the lessons the old man taught you.

Roper

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seentomuch,

When do we get the next installment? I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seat. Hope you have time soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi: Just wanted to let you know that due to the tax deadline I was up for almost two straight days. Last night when the last client picked up their docs I was for all intents and purposes brain-dead but for some reason couldn't sleep, so I roamed a bit on the board. Any post I posted or U2U I sent during that time I would like to publicly disclaim with deepest apologies to the thread author and recipients.

I've finally had some sleep and am working on a new post for ya'll,

Thanks for the support,

STM

[edit on 17-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelofmercy

Please keep posting STM!

Thanks, will do my best. I have been working on adding to and clarifying the 1987 post. Pretty difficult to relive those moments. Add to that the difficulty of relating conversations that are vocal as well as telepathic. I should've paid more attention in English class, probably would've helped me right now. Not!

Note: I'm still pretty tired, will post it as soon as I can.

Best regards, STM

Off-Topic Vent: The highest mark I ever got in college English, was a "B". The only "A' in my class was given to a girl whose name was Bambi or Candi (with an "i"). She wore halters to class, actually raised her hand one time to ask the professor what a verb was, and her final paper which won her the coveted "A" was on erotic poetry.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

It IS time to read about OTHER beings besides the greys............if you think they greys are out there, then you have to be open to the probebility that there are OTHER RACES out there as well that come to this little blue planet....just like the greys may do.

Thanks for the support, TRG. Your post gave me an idea, how 'bout we call them "Other Than Greys" = "OTG", just like the OTM aliens from Central America?

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Seentoomuch,

Please start a thread on the lessons the old man taught you.

Roper

I'm looking forward to sharing those with ya'll. My husband has accepted a position as legal counsel for an up and coming company, which means no more home office, and much more free time, though I'm really going to miss having him here during the day. He is starting next week. I'll let ya'll know when the thread is up. Thanks for asking, and all the others as well, I was hoping for some interest in it before committing to it.

Highest regards, STM

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi Jbondo, I'm still working on the next post, hopefully it won't take long. Best regards, STM

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join