Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 15
18
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Posted by angelofmercy, on November 4, 2006 at 09:52 GMT

Hey STM, Thanks for your questions. My ancestry is as follows... On my mom's side... 80% German, 20% English. My dad's side.... 60% Native American, 20% German, 20% Eastern European (maybe Hungarian?). The combo makes for some strange looks... I have very blue eyes that turn green when I am angry or upset, very high cheekbones, fine but wavy reddish blond hair, fair skin that tans really dark without burning in the sun and have very little hair on my body (I do not have to shave my legs very often). Weird huh? My mom's mom is RH negative (which is a alien bloodline?). My mom's dad is a Mason (before someone asks) and mom's mom is an Eastern star.


Hi Angel:

We both have RH negative in our backgrounds, we both have curly reddish blonde hair, we both have green eyes (sometimes green , sometimes blue in your case). We both have the viking background with the German in your family, the Swedish in mine, and you aren't sure of the Eastern European connection, whereas mine isn't Eastern, it is jewish french basque. And yes, there are masons in our family, my paternal grandfather. Some matches here, interesting.

Were you born with jaundice? Did your inoculations take, or did you have to have them repeated until the doctor gave up?

STM

[edit on 6-11-2006 by seentoomuch]




posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

Angel, my question regarding the doctor had nothing to do with you being abused but more so an inquiry as to your physicality and differences to the norm or strange markings with no apparent explanation. Also, regarding the relative that was in the service, do you ever remember him coming late at night and waking you up to play or him showing up with other people in uniform?



jbondo..My ped never noticed any strange markings or commented on anything out of the norm aside from my precocious intellectual abilities(I had a full vocabulary at 12 months, was potty trained at 12 months, knew how to get my own breakfast and turn TV on at 16 months ,read at 36 months and could do simple math problems by the time I was 4). Dr R said I was the smarteset kid he had ever seen and he saw a lot of kids! Regarding the relative in the service, Yes he always arrived late in the evening or in the middle of the night but I never remember anyone else with him. He did show an awfully unusual interest in me and we would play games like cards and word games, never little kid games. Thanks for your questions everyone. You are all helping me remember things and question things myself!



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Do you know how to contact this relative now? If so, spending some time with him reminiscing may help to jog buried memories. You could also ask him some point blank questions should you feel brave enough. Although questions such as: Remember when we used to bla bla bla? may siffice. Then watch his reactions as he answers.



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Do you know how to contact this relative now? If so, spending some time with him reminiscing may help to jog buried memories. You could also ask him some point blank questions should you feel brave enough. Although questions such as: Remember when we used to bla bla bla? may siffice. Then watch his reactions as he answers.


j... He is dead. Died in his early 40s of cancer. His sister that was married to my mom's brother is still alive but she and my uncle are divorced so no way to contact her . Come to think of it, her whole family was a little strange......



posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here is an interesting story that happen to me 2 weeks ago:

I went to a ranch with my father somes friends of him, brother and some friends too from him. We go there to hunt deer (well I just see i dont do any huthing) the only thing i do is hunthing the nightsky with my telescope (when weather permits)..anyway it was saturday night and one of my brothers friends stay with me, real interested on constellations stars and well using my scope (etx-125) to show him some nebulas, galaxies and so on. Anyway he starts to talk about UFO's, he travels alot around a los of states because of his works and he has saw strange stuff, so he ask me if they were real UFO's..i cant say much i know how does a constellation look planet, satelite and so on. Anyway he start to ask me so much about ufos, i was like..ok should i said to him what happen to me, he is a real good freind but i didnt feel talking about my experience, he said to me, i wish to see something strange some ufo close, I said, dont wish it because it can become real, God give whatever you wish,, but then after it happen dont come later with your pants piss and afraid of what you wish for. Anyway he start to tell me some stories about a friend he had, his friend was married and the couple have a ranch, they went to the ranch to pass weekend and fix a fence that was down, while fixing the fence they look to a nearby small mountain that was close to them and strangly they saw what it looks like a bus on top of the mountain (a bite far away so they didnt know for sure it was a bus). This was strange, a bus on middle of nowhere on the top of a mountain?...the couple start to go to see it more closely, to see if they need any help or just curiosity, they start to climb the mountain and after they get real close they see it's not a bus on top of the mountain, it was UFO (cigar shape) there! they freak out! they were thinking it was a bus, but never thinking a UFO there!, they of course freak so out that started to get down the mountain fast!, after getting to lower ground they saw this cigar shape ufo start on and fly away from them.. sadly they didnt have any cam or videocamera.

I believe my friend him because he is a true friend and he will not be playing with this stuff.

Strange story isnt..



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Greeting everyone... I just remembered a few more things(with jbondos help) and wanted to share. I was married to a man in the 80s (my ex) that was in the military. We were stationed in North Carolina. My daughter and I moved there and we all three lived in town for approximately 3 months until we moved out in the country about 10 miles off post to a very quaint moblie home community with approximately 60 homes. I never recall having anything weird or scary happen when we lived in town, but shortly after moving to the country I remember that I became very uneasy and downright scared at night especially when my ex was gone out of town with his unit. My daughter developed imaginary friends and to this day she can remember their names. I also know I did not sleep well at night ever. I do not remember anything specific that may have happened to me, but I may have blocked things. I just don't know. I do know I hated it there and forced my ex to take his discharge even though he wanted to re-enlist so we could move home. We were there 21 months and I can say it was the most miserable 21 months of my entire life. I cannot imgine why I hated it so much but I did. I was wondering if anyone had anything similiar in their lives?



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This reminds me of my mother. We grew up in a rural community that was 90 miles from any large city but my mother was always skittish, especially when my father was out of town.

She actually went around the house with a hammer and the biggest spikes she could find and nailed all the windows shut. Mind you this was a place where people left their keys in their cars and their doors unlocked. I think this had to do with terrible things from her childhood that I can't get into. I do know that when I was a baby a mentally disturbed woman walked into the house one day and picked me up. My father called on the phone and my mother tipped him of somehow. The Sherriff came and talked her into giving me up. They then took her to the hospital and she was later committed to a sanitarium.

Now to connect this together:

Angel, your fears could be directly attached to childhood trauma and may have been triggered by anything in that house or area from a tree in the front yard to a particular smell. Anything that would vault your subconscious back in time.



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Anyway he start to tell me some stories about a friend he had, his friend was married and the couple have a ranch, they went to the ranch to pass weekend and fix a fence that was down, while fixing the fence they look to a nearby small mountain that was close to them and strangly they saw what it looks like a bus on top of the mountain (a bite far away so they didnt know for sure it was a bus). This was strange, a bus on middle of nowhere on the top of a mountain?...the couple start to go to see it more closely, to see if they need any help or just curiosity, they start to climb the mountain and after they get real close they see it's not a bus on top of the mountain, it was UFO (cigar shape) there! they freak out! they were thinking it was a bus, but never thinking a UFO there!, they of course freak so out that started to get down the mountain fast!, after getting to lower ground they saw this cigar shape ufo start on and fly away from them.. sadly they didnt have any cam or videocamera.

I believe my friend him because he is a true friend and he will not be playing with this stuff.

Strange story isnt..


Hi ADJ!

Loved your story! Do you know anyone that saw the massive daylight ufo wave that happened a few years ago. I think these happened over the larger cities of Mexico. Did they show up over Monterrey in the daylight too? One of the waves happened during a solar eclipse and it was photographed many times, did you or any of your friends photograph any of these events?

Also, I would like to ask you what your ancestry is, if it's okay with you. Just to see what the aliens are zeroing in on. Thanks,

STM



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelofmercy
STM, Alex and others, Do you think it is possible that some abductees are actually hybrids? The thought has crossed my mind that people that are intellectually gifted or have special abilities may be more "special" than we think! What are your thoughts?


Hey Angel!

Right now my thinking is more along the lines of the visitors zeroing in on certain ancestral backgrounds, human backgrounds, that would benefit their gene pool. It would be natural to assume that they would go for the ones that have inborn potential for learning, for telepathy, telekinesis, etc. I believe that their visits open up this potential. For me it was through their toys and my interaction with the visitors. I have noticed over the years that my siblings who do not recall being visited as children never really reached for knowledge the way I did and still do. So at this point I don't think abductees are hybrids, though it could still be possible, I just kinda hope not.

STM



posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Seentoomuch:
Well it is recorded that when that eclipse passed a lof of UFO were in the sky , but as i can remember i didnt see anything unusual here in Monterrey in the skyt that day, it didnt got full eclipse..was like 65% eclipse here, when it was full was on Mexico city and to the south.

WEll yes 2 or tree times i have see strange stuff in plain daylight here in the city. I remember one sighthing here in my home, was around 4:30 pm and my sister was in the backyard (from my backyard i can see the entire Monterrey city), she came running real freak out saying there is a ufo in the sky!. So i run to the backyard and she point me to the sout west sky, i see this black thing like how can i describe it?? it really loooked like some cellular form (black in color) morphing just static in the sky, i was real freak out because in all myu life i have seen a few uFO in daylight but that was the stranges UFO that i have seen in my entire life. It was there like only floating, i could clearly see it had black balls around it and like i said it was like morphing, like the balls could move around but they were kind of liquid. Anyway this UFo start to go up in the sky, and more and more until it was just a small dot in the sky and then it dissapear.

The encounter lasted at least 40 minutes or a bite more.

That's the weirdest UFo i have watch in the sky, i think on www.rense.com have some strange loooking photos of UFo..one of them look real close of what i saw..like cellular form.



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Alex,

Is it not true that many of those sightings over Mexico are just balloons or lit candles tied to balloons associated with a celebratory custom?



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes that can be a possibility, but i dont think so, there wasnt any celebration on the city that day or anyone throwing ballons in the air, i see this thing close..not very far away , i was seeing how it move, how it change in position, how does his mass rotate and it did not resemblence any balloons i have seen. The balloons are at the expense of the air currents (they should not stay static, laways moving to one part or another but you can see this easily), this thing stated static for about 30 mins in the same place, i dont know any balloon on this world that do that unless have some propulsion system or are some secret black budget balloon experiment.

This was the weirdest UFO in all that i have seen really, like if it was alive (that's how far i can go for explaining this) the orbs (or whatever you want to call it) rotated around a central mass and the obs looked like morphing (like it was liquid, that can change in forms)...

Just wish have some photos or videofootage but i dont have any videocamera.

Yes i guess in many UFO sighthings in mexico actually can be misinterpretations like balloons, airplanes and so on. Remember i am an amateur astronomer so i know at least the basics on what look like a a star, a planet, some airplane or a satellital device.

If you like huthing UFO's at night here are some advices:

1 - Stars blinks always, this is because of the thermal tubulance that come from earth's cooling this can be more evident low in the horizon you may think it's moving but it's the thermal turbulance.

2 - Planets do not blink! this is because they are much much closer than the stars, to your eyes they would not blink (only watching it tru a telesocpe you will see this heat turbulance even on the moon).

3 - Satellites (the know ones because there could be secret ones or military ones) pass around 7 to 9 pm they do not blink, you will see them like small dot crossing the nightsky.

4 - Grab a planishpere or you can print sky charts from many sites (like sky and telescope just put your latitud, longitud and the time) and check if it's a planet a star or something else, at least will narrow your possibilites of what mayb be what you are looking at.

5 - ALways have a pair a binoculars or some small telescope (like a 3.1 inch refractor) this will give you some good close up views with some Good eyepices it can even bee fun because you can swamp tru large areas on the sky and see real cool stuff with it (some galaxies, nebulaes and the list goes on) this an be used too to watch that strange UFO you maybe be wanting to catch.


Hope this helps to the people who wants to hunt UFO at nights..



[edit on 9-11-2006 by AlexDJ]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Just wish have some photos or videofootage but i dont have any videocamera.

Yes i guess in many UFO sighthings in mexico actually can be misinterpretations like balloons, airplanes and so on. Remember i am an amateur astronomer so i know at least the basics on what look like a a star, a planet, some airplane or a satellital device.

If you like huthing UFO's at night here are some advices:

1 - Stars blinks always, this is because of the thermal tubulance that come from earth's cooling this can be more evident low in the horizon you may think it's moving but it's the thermal turbulance.

2 - Planets do not blink! this is because they are much much closer than the stars, to your eyes they would not blink (only watching it tru a telesocpe you will see this heat turbulance even on the moon).

3 - Satellites (the know ones because there could be secret ones or military ones) pass around 7 to 9 pm they do not blink, you will see them like small dot crossing the nightsky.

4 - Grab a planishpere or you can print sky charts from many sites (like sky and telescope just put your latitud, longitud and the time) and check if it's a planet a star or something else, at least will narrow your possibilites of what mayb be what you are looking at.

5 - ALways have a pair a binoculars or some small telescope (like a 3.1 inch refractor) this will give you some good close up views with some Good eyepices it can even bee fun because you can swamp tru large areas on the sky and see real cool stuff with it (some galaxies, nebulaes and the list goes on) this an be used too to watch that strange UFO you maybe be wanting to catch.


Hope this helps to the people who wants to hunt UFO at nights..



[edit on 9-11-2006 by AlexDJ]


Hi Alex!

Thanks for the tips!

A couple of questions: Does the media in Mexico cover ufo sightings and abductions? Here in the U.S. it is rarely mentioned on our news programs.

Is your government open about the reality of ufos, or are they silent on the subject?

And also, you really need to get a video camera!

P.S. What is your ancestry? I've heard that people with Spanish ancestors are involved in abductions alot as well as native americans (they seem to be the favorite abductee from what I've found on the internet, they're considered to be very in tune with the earth and other realms). Or are you a mutt like me, a little of everything!

STM

[edit on 9-11-2006 by seentoomuch]



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seentoomuch:
Yes in mexico ir fairly common see the printed press and tv news and media investigate about UFO's, at least we are more free talking about this subject here in mexico (not like the USA that the media is aferaid and panicked by this idea, they believe more some ghost stories than UFO's) yes sometimes it will ridicule sometimes will be more siriously but yes we are free to discuss it over here without any problems, A lot of people have great experiences.

Remembers maussan video of a cluster of UFO's catched by a Military plane with infrared video?..well of course the Gov is open at least giving freely information and videos, but they would not say "this are ET spaecrafts from another world", they would just give the video or any other information to the investigators and say " we have this"...what is it?..we dont know " Of course when they release that kind of info it means they already research it with their own investgators but they didnt know really what is it and doesnt have any more clues or what may be. That''s why for an example they give that video to maussan because after they investigated the issue they didnt know what could be really.

Yes i need a videocamera problem is i am saving for some other stuff (some new EQ mount and OTA for astrophotography, i love astronomy) so that's why i havent much money rigth now for a video camera.

My Ancestry? well i guess you catch up well..for what i know my fartest relatives from long time ago came from spain ,remember the name of Antonio banderas in the Zorro movie, that's my name really!!!.... or ever hear of some wine from spain with the name of Conde de Murrieta, i give too much clues now ??? , I could demand the movie studio because they use my name without my permision
and win lot's of money ehehe just kidding but yes that's my name annd as far i know .

Anyway hope to hear more about you seentoomuch, later i will post more about my experiences


Hope to



posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hey Angel!
Right now my thinking is more along the lines of the visitors zeroing in on certain ancestral backgrounds, human backgrounds, that would benefit their gene pool. It would be natural to assume that they would go for the ones that have inborn potential for learning, for telepathy, telekinesis, etc. I believe that their visits open up this potential. For me it was through their toys and my interaction with the visitors. I have noticed over the years that my siblings who do not recall being visited as children never really reached for knowledge the way I did and still do. So at this point I don't think abductees are hybrids, though it could still be possible, I just kinda hope not.
STM

STM.. That makes more sense. I too have siblings who are much less intellectual, and they have no recollections at all of an abduction experience. I still thirst for knowledge even at my age. I love to read and learn about all kinds of things. Another question for you all.... Do you think that all abductees are physically removed from their homes when they are abducted or do you all think it is possible that they are abducted in their consciousness only?? I have never had any bruising, unusual marks or clothing that was disturbed that I can recall which leads me to believe I was not physically removed from my surroundings.



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi Angel:

I would have to go with being physically moved. There were too many physical symptoms when I came to for me to think otherwise. But then the visitors you described were of a different race and perhaps they had different methods. Do you have any other memories of the visitors? Were they all the same race? Did they carry any devices?

Also, just heard back from a friend who studies the genetics of abductees, I'll paste his thoughts on the RH negative bloodtype being prevalent in our backgrounds, and ancestries in common:

"No data that shows any Experiencers' blood chemistries are other than normal.

African Americans are underrepresented, as are Asians and East Indians (who are almost never Experiencers.)"



Hmmmm.....Asians and East Indians: Makes me think about the old Vedic texts and the wars that they had with the gods.

Regards,

STM



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Seentoomuch:
Well it is recorded that when that eclipse passed a lof of UFO were in the sky , but as i can remember i didnt see anything unusual here in Monterrey in the skyt that day, it didnt got full eclipse..was like 65% eclipse here, when it was full was on Mexico city and to the south.

WEll yes 2 or tree times i have see strange stuff in plain daylight here in the city. I remember one sighthing here in my home, was around 4:30 pm and my sister was in the backyard (from my backyard i can see the entire Monterrey city), she came running real freak out saying there is a ufo in the sky!. So i run to the backyard and she point me to the sout west sky, i see this black thing like how can i describe it?? it really loooked like some cellular form (black in color) morphing just static in the sky, i was real freak out because in all myu life i have seen a few uFO in daylight but that was the stranges UFO that i have seen in my entire life. It was there like only floating, i could clearly see it had black balls around it and like i said it was like morphing, like the balls could move around but they were kind of liquid. Anyway this UFo start to go up in the sky, and more and more until it was just a small dot in the sky and then it dissapear.

The encounter lasted at least 40 minutes or a bite more.

That's the weirdest UFo i have watch in the sky, i think on www.rense.com have some strange loooking photos of UFo..one of them look real close of what i saw..like cellular form.



Hi ADJ:

Found something for you, check out this link, 5th story on the list, the ufos over San Luis Potosi, the description sorta matches your sighting, except yours was in daylight.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

STM




[edit on 10-11-2006 by seentoomuch]



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
STM,

Those races that have less representation may just not be reporting as much. For example: Can you imagine a person in China reporting being abducted?



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You're right, if someone reported something like an abduction in China it would be considered subversive behavior and then they would be abducted by the police.

Not so sure there would be a problem with India though, and that is the country that generated the vedic texts which described interaction with reptilian type visitors and if I recall, blue visitors. Also went into detail about a war with them and their neighbors who had sided with the aliens and that one king was given a ship as a present from the visitors and the king used it to fly over the other kingdom that were enemies and he dropped huge rocks on the enemy's palace. Just goes to show what we would do with their technology if it was given to us.

Does anyone remember how the vedic texts describe the visitors and their ships? Was there a winner in the war with the visitors? Was a truce agreed to, and if so, for how long? Would like to find out why East Indians are almost never abducted, or a reason why they would not report it if they were. I think China is pretty much answered by Jbondo's post.

But anyway, thanks for reminding me about what a wonderful place China is, Jbondo, really 'preciate it.

STM

[edit on 10-11-2006 by seentoomuch]



posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi Angel:

I would have to go with being physically moved. There were too many physical symptoms when I came to for me to think otherwise. But then the visitors you described were of a different race and perhaps they had different methods. Do you have any other memories of the visitors? Were they all the same race? Did they carry any devices?

Also, just heard back from a friend who studies the genetics of abductees, I'll paste his thoughts on the RH negative bloodtype being prevalent in our backgrounds, and ancestries in common:

"No data that shows any Experiencers' blood chemistries are other than normal.

African Americans are underrepresented, as are Asians and East Indians (who are almost never Experiencers.)"



Hmmmm.....Asians and East Indians: Makes me think about the old Vedic texts and the wars that they had with the gods.

Regards,

STM


STM... Thanks for your thoughts. I remember bits and pieces of about eight or nine very vivid experiences that were like dreams. I cannot be sure if I was moved or not. I have been in places miles away from home in several of the experiences and as close as my own neighborhood in 2 or 3 of the memories I have. All very sketchy.. I have read that the rh negative blood type is an "alien" blood type. Did your friend mean that the blood chemistry(sodium, glucose, etc) is normal after abductions? I am interested in the findings of his research. In regards to certain ethnic groups being under-reported.. I do not know one African American that even believes in UFOs let alone of alien abduction. I think it is in their culture to block these ideas out, so maybe there are more AA abductees than we (and they)know of.





new topics




 
18
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join