posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:50 PM
This is sickening. I've been following this since the beginning. Seen the photos, footage, briefing's, etc. I've seen the perspiring, uncomfortable
Wayne Hale stammer with mundane explanations, etc., since yesterday and it's wrong.
Aside from what clearly is still baffling people in the photographic and video evidence, are the following:
1) Astronaut exclaims in a worried and serious tone that "something flew by the window" and said "I/We are not joking."
2) During an interview with the astronauts no one asks about this event(?). All questions are sterile and seem very staged.
3) NASA decides to postpone the landing because of some debris(?).
4) NASA unwittingly catches several bizarre and unexplained objects that viewers are able to see, and which maneuver in an unusual manner, but despite
warranting postponing the landing, are not of interest to NASA enough to follow, find out what they are, what their trajectory is, or what damage they
5) NASA admits to not knowing what any of these objects are, but again isn't interested in finding out(?).
6) No questions relating to the very unusual nature of these objects are posed to the NASA briefing panel, and any questions that are are quickly
subsumed by explanations of shims and past shuttle experiences -no direct, clear evidence or explanation of what is going on "now".
There are myriad other anomalies with regard to these events, but I'm only able to go by memory at the moment, because of limited time.
Not only have reporters and news agencies not been persistent enough on this subject, but their investigative journalistic instincts have
incomprehensibly folded at what is clearly a dismissive and fabricated response from NASA.
These people are supposed to be the pioneers of human scientific endeavor and space exploration - but they are not even, clearly, able to get excited
about the possibility of a breakthrough in space exploration. A breakthrough that would have brought mankind to the precipice of the discovery of a
new age, and our place in the universe.
Where is the intrepid, forward-looking, trail-blazing scientific community? Why is every potentially groundbreaking event ignored, explained away and
swept under the carpet by the only people whose philosophical and scientific raison d'etre isthe very thing they are ignoring?!
Someone is putting pressure on NASA and the fat guy. WHO? WHY? How can self-respecting reporters, news agencies, scientists, astrophysicists, citizens
- anyone - accept these glib, obviously dismissive answers. Someone is stopping these people from talking or even acknowledging anything and it looks
like it's gotten them very nervous. First NASA has no idea what any of these objects are, then they can explain everything. Well it certainly wasn't
from camera footage that they shifted away everytime something started acting in an anomalous manner.
Whoever doesn't want this information out, the footage seen, or NASA to open their mouth has succeeded in killing this story everywhere on this
planet - at the same time. Everyone has gone black on it. NASA has offered a prosaic explanation and that IS their final word. It doesn't seem that
they will add more to the discussion.
NASA may offer video of something that proves their point, but there they will be using the same misdirection again, and will not reference or
disprove the significant stuff that those fortunate few were able to see before the cameras switched over; what everybody is screaming that they
investigate and identify.
I'm afraid NASA cannot be looked to, ever, in matters of scientific inquiry with regard to life off of this planet, and will not directly or
deliberately be involved in any sort of disclosure. Someone has NASA on a short leash. NASA is only serving to discredit themselves and ruin a
reputation as one of humanity's greatest space pioneers, and now appear to be more a castrated and mute satellite mechanic who lies to the citizens
it has purported to serve