It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Anyone have any more suggestions I could ask them?

1.) Who reported the story/images to the press? Or, how did the press obtain the images/story?

2.) Why would these three objects be traveling at different velocities? If something was broken or "fell away", wouldn't they be traveling at the same speed unless thrown away at three separate times? What would cause them to travel along the same vector?

3.) If NASA sees space debris "all the time", why is this story in the news?

4.) Was there anything missing from the parts checklist from the shuttle?

5.) Fox News made a statement that these objects were "bigger than a satellite", can you estimate the size? If not, how did Fox News make this assessment?

6.) According to Norad, have these object changed vectors?

7.) Are these objects falling, rising or staying the same altitude? This can be observed as getting closer, further or staying the same.

8.) In the video, we see these objects getting bigger like a donut then smaller like a point of light. In your assesment is it due to distance change, light intensity change, focusing of the camera, or size change?

kix

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seems to me that the Shuttle lost the "Flux capacitor"

On a serious note, the orbit path may ba some foreign objets or the shuttle may have lost some paint due to thermal extremes, anyways its good something is happening cause the shuttle has become a very boring thing...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
You need to see this on Youtube:

OK everyone look at this from Youtube, look's very strange, actual footage here:

www.youtube.com...

I saw this in another thread.

Not sure if it's been mentioned or verified.

My question is this. When you watch the first 3/4 of the image it's in full sceen mode. then when it cuts off/ changes to NASA's Mission Control it's windowed. Can I interpret that as someone splicing in two different feeds?

In the other thread someone thinks they see sea bed plants or corel.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Okay did anyone catch when they showed what looked like the triangle formation of these three objects then on the left side it looked like another object was coming into view and as it was doing so they changed the picture QUICKLY.

yes, i was in disbelief at the time... they were tracking the objects which weren't moving, then all of the sudden they started to move, some faster than others and in different directions... they zoomed in on it and tracked for a few seconds, then quickly cut to something else... i wish i were recording that but i was at work, d'oh!!!!!! i haven't caught up on all the new posts yet, on the page with this quote atm... i hope someone else was recording it!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
People, People, People, COME ON, I can't believe that I'm the first one to make this connection and suddenly I think the footage of the triangle shaped objects are so incredibly significant.

First, we have to go back to STS 75, the famous Tether incident, where the broken experimental propulsion system and 12 mile long tether was investigated by numerous objects.

In particular we got a close up of a disc shaped pulsating object with a "hole" in the middle of it, now please note that in STS 115 the bottom right corner of the triangle is a disc shaped, pulsating object with a HOLE in the middle. This is extraordinary in that we have two seperate missions with objects that are behaving the SAME way!!

Let me try and link to this, I wish I knew how to paste screenshots. I'll try..

First, the links:

Triangle formation, please note bottom right object is clearly disc shaped with a "hole" in the middle and is pulsating!

www.nos.nl...

Nuts, I don't have the time to find a decent video but I have been able to find this sped up video of the close up objects investigating the tether from STS 75

www.youtube.com...

Now the screenshots.

From STS 115 - note bottom right object

From STS 75 note the object near the tether

Now let's take a look at the object from STS 115 but zoomed in

What is FURTHER SIGNIFICANT is that NASA tried to claim that the objects from STS 75 were camera reflections, or the way the camera was seeing "particles"

But now in STS 115 these are considered real objects, not dust particles or a type of lens flare or reflection.

This time, NASA is acknowledging that the disc shaped, pulsating object with a "hole" in the middle is something real and tangible.

This is certainly fascinating.

I am also going to post this is it's own topic given that what I'm posting is buried in this topic.

Pokey Oats

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They are saying that the shuttle is cleared to land and that there are no tiles missing or damaged on the shuttle.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
WOW Pokey what a connection. Amazing similarities!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This object from sts-115 also appears to appear/behave in the same manner

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Does NASA listen to anything it says?

A plastic bag floating through space? foil?

During the last briefing, Fatty McNasa said that the shuttle is in good condition to return to Earth, but that the 'debris' in space is definately from the shuttle. How does that make sense? The shuttle has many extra pieces that it can survive without?

They have no explained the formation of the lights, that jellyfish-like picture, or even that barely visable dot moving in front of the clouds on Earth.

The question I guess would be: Why can't we get the truth? What could we do to get the truth?

Without the truth, this thread is goign to be 60 pages of guess work that will ultimately prove worthless.

NASA

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder why when this first happened they even used the acronym "UFO" to describe the object(s) if they at the time thought that it was just debris... Why would they choose a phrase that has almost automatic connotations to extraterrestrial or intelligently operated unknown craft. Think about it, they new what they where doing. Theres definatly more going on than we can even imagine. Perhaps they tried reporting this as a UFO quickly before it got out of hand... then slyly debunking it as ice, gas or debris... implying that nasa indeed would consider it to be a "UFO"(again knowing the exactly what they where implying)

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
in short...nasa wants us to think that they would consider it to be extraterrestrial and if they thought that was they case they would openly report about it......

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Good spot Pokey, I have fallen in love with those old nasa images. They were using a camera that was recording frequencies higher than that of visible light in the old videos, which is why some claim that we could see these extra dimensional entities. Now those pics that Pokey put up are similar in that they are round with a hole, or at least on of the objects are. Are we now starting to see these entities manifesting in 3-d space/time?

Is this the start of DISCLOSURE??

God I hope so. We need free energy. The world depends on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is sickening. I've been following this since the beginning. Seen the photos, footage, briefing's, etc. I've seen the perspiring, uncomfortable Wayne Hale stammer with mundane explanations, etc., since yesterday and it's wrong.

Aside from what clearly is still baffling people in the photographic and video evidence, are the following:

1) Astronaut exclaims in a worried and serious tone that "something flew by the window" and said "I/We are not joking."

2) During an interview with the astronauts no one asks about this event(?). All questions are sterile and seem very staged.

3) NASA decides to postpone the landing because of some debris(?).

4) NASA unwittingly catches several bizarre and unexplained objects that viewers are able to see, and which maneuver in an unusual manner, but despite warranting postponing the landing, are not of interest to NASA enough to follow, find out what they are, what their trajectory is, or what damage they may cause.

5) NASA admits to not knowing what any of these objects are, but again isn't interested in finding out(?).

6) No questions relating to the very unusual nature of these objects are posed to the NASA briefing panel, and any questions that are are quickly subsumed by explanations of shims and past shuttle experiences -no direct, clear evidence or explanation of what is going on "now".

There are myriad other anomalies with regard to these events, but I'm only able to go by memory at the moment, because of limited time.

Not only have reporters and news agencies not been persistent enough on this subject, but their investigative journalistic instincts have incomprehensibly folded at what is clearly a dismissive and fabricated response from NASA.

These people are supposed to be the pioneers of human scientific endeavor and space exploration - but they are not even, clearly, able to get excited about the possibility of a breakthrough in space exploration. A breakthrough that would have brought mankind to the precipice of the discovery of a new age, and our place in the universe.

Where is the intrepid, forward-looking, trail-blazing scientific community? Why is every potentially groundbreaking event ignored, explained away and swept under the carpet by the only people whose philosophical and scientific raison d'etre isthe very thing they are ignoring?!

Someone is putting pressure on NASA and the fat guy. WHO? WHY? How can self-respecting reporters, news agencies, scientists, astrophysicists, citizens - anyone - accept these glib, obviously dismissive answers. Someone is stopping these people from talking or even acknowledging anything and it looks like it's gotten them very nervous. First NASA has no idea what any of these objects are, then they can explain everything. Well it certainly wasn't from camera footage that they shifted away everytime something started acting in an anomalous manner.

Whoever doesn't want this information out, the footage seen, or NASA to open their mouth has succeeded in killing this story everywhere on this planet - at the same time. Everyone has gone black on it. NASA has offered a prosaic explanation and that IS their final word. It doesn't seem that they will add more to the discussion.

NASA may offer video of something that proves their point, but there they will be using the same misdirection again, and will not reference or disprove the significant stuff that those fortunate few were able to see before the cameras switched over; what everybody is screaming that they investigate and identify.

I'm afraid NASA cannot be looked to, ever, in matters of scientific inquiry with regard to life off of this planet, and will not directly or deliberately be involved in any sort of disclosure. Someone has NASA on a short leash. NASA is only serving to discredit themselves and ruin a reputation as one of humanity's greatest space pioneers, and now appear to be more a castrated and mute satellite mechanic who lies to the citizens it has purported to serve

link   
the plastic bag/staple etc....

wouldnt it freeze in space and have a solid appearence?

how about completely dissolve?

This object appeared to be flowing/morphing freely in space....

link   
Pokey,

To be fair, both could be true. Just because they look alike does not mean that they are the same. I love the comparison, though. Good catch.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
they referred to it as a ufo because, until they identify it, it is a ufo. I agree that the term has a certain alien association but what else could they have said instead?

"control, we have an object flying around here that is not alien but we cannot identify it"

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuterSpaceMaster
Does NASA listen to anything it says?

A plastic bag floating through space? foil?

During the last briefing, Fatty McNasa said that the shuttle is in good condition to return to Earth, but that the 'debris' in space is definately from the shuttle. How does that make sense? The shuttle has many extra pieces that it can survive without?

They have no explained the formation of the lights, that jellyfish-like picture, or even that barely visable dot moving in front of the clouds on Earth.

The question I guess would be: Why can't we get the truth? What could we do to get the truth?

Without the truth, this thread is goign to be 60 pages of guess work that will ultimately prove worthless.

NASA

You hit the nail on the head with this comment.

I was also wondering about that. First, where the hell does a plastic bag get up to space? Second how the hell does aluminum foil make it up there too? What, did they go grocery shopping just before they wen to orbit. Do they have barbecues and parties and leave their trash up there? How irresponsible of them not to clean up after themselves. What a bunch of bull!! They know that this stuff is not from the shuttle, they are just using the old silly Swamp gas, Venus, tin foil UFO story.

I'll tell you something, If those objects are all from the shuttle, then that shuttle is a piece of junk. It is falling apart and it probably will not make it threw re-entry. How could someone say that it is from the shuttle, and then say that they shuttle is a-okay? I don't know but they seem to have done it, and the people once again have been taken for a ride.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
WOW Pokey what a connection. Amazing similarities!

Isn't it, and the video of the other object that Beyonddeath mentions is also virtually identical.

Most excitement I've had in qutie a while. Of course only time will tell if anything really significant comes from all of this but surely a pulsating disc shaped object with a hole in the middle that pops up in differnet shuttle missions is something worth taking note of.

We now have footage of this object (or object class) that has investigated a failed experiment and now appears in a triangular formation.

I'd love to see someone from NASA explain this because those ice particles appear to be getting quite clever, and nosey.

By the way, according to some guy who released a NASA footage smoking gun video, he claims that the hole in the middle of the disc is caused by the gravity based propulsion system that it uses. I.e. that the gravity is so intense in front of the "donut hole" that it absorbs/reflects/does something funky to all the light in that area.

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
youre missing the point my firend, NASA knows goshdarn well when that term is used the laymen of the world(wich most of us are) will assume they are talking about more than just "DEBRIS" or "ICE". SERIOUSLY, when you hear UFO versus DEBRIS...youre more inclined to tune in and really pay attention....its psychological..... in fact its hard to believe they screwed up that bad.... I say they are trying some sort of backwards/reverse psychology.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Even though NASA seems to be explaining this whole incident away,I suggest that we all keep looking into it.As a few others have done before,see if we can compare other anomalies seen in space to these.Perhaps other shuttles have reported this kind of activity in the past? How many shuttle flights has this happened on? What do the pieces of the shuttle they claim these objects could be really look like when they're here on Earth? There has been a few disclosures from other astronauts if I remember correctly.

Do their claims match what was seen here?

Let's not let this thing go.Maybe it is just debris,but there are ways to prove it ourselves.
Just keep digging.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join