It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
NASA is purposely showing UFO footage, but WHY?

The only way that it would make sense to do so for me is if the government is either testing the public for a future official disclosure or actually is right now in the process and beginning stages of an official disclosure!

No need to shout in a bigger font than size 3

[edit on 9-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

(posted on 20/9/2006 at 11:56 (post id: 2498609) - single

I just seen the red ring on NASA feed and they didn't cut the feed next time im gonna try and print screen it.

7 hours ago NASA TV showed somthing that nobody else is mentioning,I posted as I saw it,It was a red pulsating ring

My question is how can I request the footage from NASA and can any body give me the time in Houston (or mission time approx 7 hours ago).This is important please don't let this one slip away.

Did anyone else see the ring? I think origin unknown saw it..... Please help me get this footage from NASA.

[edit on 20/9/2006 by kuhl]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
NASA is purposely showing UFO footage, but WHY?

The only way that it would make sense to do so for me is if the government is either testing the public for a future official disclosure or actually is right now in the process and beginning stages of an official disclosure!

No need to shout in a bigger font than size 3

[edit on 9-20-2006 by worldwatcher]

Disclosure would be the one thing I can think of that would make everyone forget instantly about current problems around the world. With everything beginning to spin out of control it may make sense. Just a guess.....

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
are the objects still there? watch nasa

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
OMG, i'M WATCHING nASA sorry I'm excited but I just saw the objects in the triangle then two winked out and then shined in a completely different area.

I say these are the real thing and if they aren't I will never mention again that I am an alien experiencer that's how sure I am.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
this is too big for the public to let go.....

the door has been cracked open to let a bit of light in. Its our job to get this door WIDE open....we the public have the power. Ive never seen anything quite like this. They have never been so close to complete loss of "classified info"

COME ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIN FOIL? PLASTIC BAGS?

SHUTTLE FALLING APART?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
beyonddeath, I understand what you are saying but you must remember that the shuttle crew and control are talking to eachother, using the terms and expressions they are trained to use. they are not going to alter the terminologies to placate the public. miscommunication can lead to death.

I think they called it a ufo, cnn printed it as such (as did the other news sites) and nasa, realizing that the world now thought there was a giant space ship trailing our giant spaceship, told them to take that word out of the news.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
OMG, i'M WATCHING nASA sorry I'm excited but I just saw the objects in the triangle then two winked out and then shined in a completely different area.

I say these are the real thing and if they aren't I will never mention again that I am an alien experiencer that's how sure I am.

yes I saw them too. THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!

[edit on 20/9/2006 by rai76]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Kuhl..
I was watching earlier and noted the "red ring" also. It was around 8:00-8:30 am this morning local time here. It looked like an overlay used to highlight a particular area of the picture, but the picture was cut soon after to the NASA briefing.
If this was what you saw, it was at the lower left portion of the screen if I remember correctly.
Just to let you know you were not seeing things.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I understand what youre saying...makes sense

regards

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
Kuhl..
I was watching earlier and noted the "red ring" also. It was around 8:00-8:30 am this morning local time here. It looked like an overlay used to highlight a particular area of the picture, but the picture was cut soon after to the NASA briefing.
If this was what you saw, it was at the lower left portion of the screen if I remember correctly.
Just to let you know you were not seeing things.

That was it just before the briefing,pleas help me get the footage ,everyone needs to see this,Would you not agree Simon.

we need to get hold of this footage

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
you can see the red ring right now... it was just on the screen as they showed the shuttle... I think that is a camera artifact, it moved with the camera and not independent of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
someone tell me how to capture these images for the next time i see something interesting... copy and pasting into paint isn't working for me.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
you can see the red ring right now... it was just on the screen as they showed the shuttle... I think that is a camera artifact, it moved with the camera and not independent of it.

Yes I noticed it too, but it was moving together with te camera

They were showing video from an hour ago and I swear I saw the objects again.

[edit on 20/9/2006 by rai76]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The one I saw was hours ago (just before the briefing)is there any way you know to request footage from NASA?,Worldwatcher?,I remember this one moved a little I think.My Misses saw it too.

I too tryed to print screen it but it showed nasa tv as blank...please help me if you can worldwatcher.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
sorry kuhl I can't figure out how to capture the images either from the NASA feed, but if I figure it out I'll be sure to freeze that "red ring" shot they just had a few minutes ago.

As for who and how to request footage from NASA, I have no idea, you could start with an email to NASA and cite the freedom of information act???

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

someone tell me how to capture these images for the next time i see something interesting... copy and pasting into paint isn't working for me.

worldwatcher,

I had the same problem many months ago. In order to remedy that problem I had to turn off the overlays on the player. After that screenshots worked fine. You might have the same problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

googled this out.
use the direct mms link i've posted before and a stream ripper
all-streaming-media.com...
to record the bcast (that would be cool, but i dont have a free hd.. wait a minute.. i have 3 servers with like over a tb of space in sum.. ook..)
then or before that you can take snapshots
all-streaming-media.com...

there might be a cool player that allows you to do the both things (rip and/or snapshot) but im not aware.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Are they showing these anomalies on NASA TV Still? If so I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I reckon the footage from nasa tv I require is mission time "Day 10 hours 20-21",I will try my best to acquire this footage.

It was about 8 houirs ago now.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get this please let me know.....thanks worldwatcher i'm checking through your link now

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join