It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is another video of the Triangle.

www.nos.nl...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Who cares what NASA says. We can see for ourselves that the objects are not debris. The objects themselves are all we need to know that they are controlled mechanisms of some kind. Go by what your eyes show you rather than what anyone, including NASA, tells you, then you have all the proof you need.

link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Hey guys, they finally ran the story featuring the triangular formation again on BBC World - this time, I videotaped it. I also captured it with my cheap digital camera on movie mode - apologies for the less-than-stellar quality but there's nothing I can do about pointing a camera directly at the refresh rate of a tv, and for those of you who haven't seen any such reports it's better than nothing, right.

Even on this grainy clip, you can make out the disc shape and 3d depth of the objects, which obviously look much better on the tv itself. Look carefully at the right hand corner and you will see that other (4th) object, travelling to the right before they cut the footage. Intriguing stuff. Again, they remind me very much of the Mexican footage on Google Video.

I can't believe they have the gall to continue referring to this formation as 'debris', here's the link (it's 8mb) download.yousendit.com...

By the way, a thought about the 'plastic bag' - surely something as flimsy as that would quickly burn up in the vacuum of space? Would I be right there? Are we being led to believe a plastic bag could withstand those kinds of temperatures? Just like we are led to believe many things like.. ahem.. 9/11 (*shudder* - runs and hides)

Wow! Thanx for the video RC. You can see 3D images.

About the plastic bag in space. We use plastic bags to cook in the oven with, so I think we could make one that would survive the harsh climate if space. Just my two cents.

link   
CNN to cover the story soon. I just saw them plug it saying an upcoming report on it is coming soon.

They had the words "SPACE TRASH" in quotes like that below the picture most of you have seen of the white dots in a triangle shape...

i45.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
I cannot understand how any terrestrial object can travel in the earth's lower atmosphere (through the clouds) at a speed of around 10 km\s. I'm talking about the first object from all these events which was shown even on the Russian TV yesterday.

Leevi,

The first object was in co-orbit with the Shuttle. It was nowhere near the clouds. The clouds were just in the background. If you watch the video of the object again you'll notice it fades in and out as a function of the Camera , as the object tumbles through space the surface area of the object facing the camera changes. As less light gets reflected back to the Camera less pixels get assigned to that space on the screen. As More light gets reflected into the Camera more pixels get assigned to the space that makes up the image of the object your seeing.

You'll notice this happens in the video of the object even when the object moves over land with clear sky without the clouds in the background as well.

TG

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Having observed the video its clear that these objects are moving in different directions. If it was space debris then it would be moving at the same speed and in the same direction.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
Having observed the video its clear that these objects are moving in different directions. If it was space debris then it would be moving at the same speed and in the same direction.

Looked that way to me too. One object seemed to be moving faster than the other 3 objects in the opposite direction straight up, one object was moving slower off to the right, and one object didn't look like it was moving much at all. But what's weird is that all three objects formed a triangle shape because they move off.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have a question.

If a satellite can look down and clearly tell us our license plate number why can't it look down less distance and tell us what these objects are?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
yes if you look closely u can see that these objects start off in a triangle formation then some start to break off actually if you look carfefully there are 5 spherical objects in this clip on faintly visible in the lower left corner, nasa will keep blowing these off as space debris, you can hear mission control say its a reflection but then crew tells them no its an actual object. IF there is always space debris up there, why such an overeaction to it all of a sudden? looks like some kind of communication is taking place here on a subtle level.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
This is another video of the Triangle.

www.nos.nl...

Thanks Rai, that's the first time I've been able to see the footage being discussed. Very interesting to say the least....

[edit on 9/20/06 by surfinguru]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It seems as though someone decided to hold a press conference in space to SHOW us what they want us to know, rather than tell us. When you are SHOWN, you don't need to be told. Perhaps that is the best way to communicate and to educate.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
If a satellite can look down and clearly tell us our license plate number why can't it look down less distance and tell us what these objects are?

I would imagine...

A) They're designed to focus thousands of miles down, not a few hundred miles in front of them. These things (like most) are made only to do what they're needed for, as they're real real expensive, so adding close range lenses would not be worth the cost if they're not thinking they're gunna need it.

B) There probably ARE some satellites up there which can track and focus on this thing perfectly - but that does'nt mean they'll show/tell us that.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by TheyAreNotWhoTheySayTheyR]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i'm sick with those ads by space.com popping the window back(in fact, the stream is hosted by yahoo, not space.com..)
here's a direct mms:
mms://uklwmod024.ukl.bcst.yahoo.com/bcenc202228?StreamID=0
should work.
does it?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ok the huge fat nasa spokesman who looks like Jabba just said they always see many of these things and everything is cool. But he did this ugly swallowing thing or gulping thing with his huge neck which is a sign that he is extremely worried. Also the woman reporter at the launch area kept making mistakes with her wording. So they are obviously all worried.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wrote to Fox News. I told them I wanted them to ask NASA if these objects could be UFO's plain and simple. I told them they claim to be fair and balanced and I am calling them on it.

I said I was going to get questions from people and that we wanted answers because the reporters aren't doing a good job of it.

I asked why our satellites can read our license plates but can't tell us what these objects are.

Anyone have any more suggestions I could ask them?

Bet they don't answer me.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I asked why our satellites can read our license plates but can't tell us what these objects are.

I can answer that one.
Spy satellites aren't owned/launched/controlled by NASA.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I wrote to Fox News. I told them I wanted them to ask NASA if these objects could be UFO's plain and simple. I told them they claim to be fair and balanced and I am calling them on it.

I said I was going to get questions from people and that we wanted answers because the reporters aren't doing a good job of it.

Anyone have any more suggestions I could ask them?

Bet they don't answer me.

They should ask those NASA spokesmen if they are willing to take a lie-detector test so we can determine if they are lying to us. Actually, we already know they are lying....this would just be a method for confirming it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
observe50, get them to ask about the triangle formation, and how they explain that one

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
don't refer to them as ufos, refer to them as space craft or something else the is a bit more clear.

if you are allowed to ask, the answer is absolutely yes they are ufos because they are unidentified objects.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It looks like CNN isn't really paying attention anymore. You can't find the story on their frontpage anymore

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join