It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just saw it again, they are replaying the video from before. It is hard to tell if its the camera moving or the object but it is brown and kinda saucer shaped, or I guess more specificly egg shaped. It moves into darkness and disapears.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Guys with unlimited broadband.. Please use WMRecorder to capture the NASA video in full size and collect the video. If anything happens, we will have it.

www.sendspace.com...

Good luck.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just saw the red disk again...could have been a reflection.sorry.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3gaman
I just saw it again, they are replaying the video from before. It is hard to tell if its the camera moving or the object but it is brown and kinda saucer shaped, or I guess more specificly egg shaped. It moves into darkness and disapears.

Were can I c this thing actualy moving? Is there like somewere I can view it on the internet cause I hearrd people are watching it on nasatv but isn't that american? And I don't have it.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck

Originally posted by m3gaman

Were can I c this thing actualy moving? Is there like somewere I can view it on the internet cause I hearrd people are watching it on nasatv but isn't that american? And I don't have it.

Cheers

NASA TV LIVE FEED

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just finished watching the feed again and I didn't see a thing out of the ordinary. Has anyone had any luck with getting a screencap of the brown object?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Seems like this whole thing is dying down already.....

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
That program mentioned above dosent capture the feed from the NASA site.
Try saving out a screenshot and where the feed is, its just a black box.
Handy program none the less, but dosent work in this instance.

it works so far for capturing still images while wmp is playing.

Here's a video capture program I just downloaded. It's free and looks like it can capture any video playing on the screen

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo

I hope not.................

So many blind people in this world its shocking

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, in case it hasn't been mentioned, that you may not need a screen cap programme to get a screenshot.

Just hit "print screen" on keyboad, and paste it into Photoshop or paintshop, then it saves perfect without using a special programme. This doesn't always work on all videos, bur this NASA one does.

Just copy the URL of the NASA TV broadcast into your windows media player. "Open URL" . the URL is: NASA video stream zoom full screen or playlist.yahoo.com...

This URL needs to be refreshed after you close down, as it may change. To get the right address, right click on NASA'a video screen, and select properties, and you can copy the URL off that to paste into your player.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by violet]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo

Dont you fret.... wait till the astronauts get home they may just disclose some interesting info...or maybe some more slip ups.....

this isnt going anywhere...this is phoenix lights big... perhaps bigger... Only an idiot could be fooled by this cover-up.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Their just replaying old footage whilst crew is asleep. We'll know more once they've woken up again, we'll get the live feed back and also the communications between the astronauts and ground control.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
heads up im listening now, the astonauts talkin to mission control about the object.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
1 to 2 feet per second velocity he got six shots of it is this old feed?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wish I could have recorded it. At first the large brown object is still, then it moves at a good pace out of sight. It happens shortly after the astronauts wake up call, when they begin moving the camera around the shuttle. Its the third camera shot they show, I believe. At first nothing is moving but then like I said the brown object moves under the shuttle into the darkness.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
right now im seeing the bottom of the ship or some kind of wierd angle i saw the camera effect or round ring... when is the brown dick being shown?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
sorry i meant disk haha

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I am sorry, I just realized what I was looking at. Its the light mounted on the arm with the camera shinning on a brown surface. When the arm begins to move it looks like a brown object moving under it. LOL. Sorry for the false alarm. They just showed the same piece of footage again, did anyone else see this?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Does anybody else see what looks like 2 white dots that appear with a ring round them? Its in the loop of the video where they are inspecting or have just finished inspecting the left side of the wing!

Is this an object or just a reflection?

Was on about 5 min ago!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
could be a reflection since they seemed to move with the camera...

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join