It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: NASA tracking object near shuttle!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove "joke"

[edit on 20-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is great. I really am fascinated by this footage and even more shocked that the major news stations are even reporting these objects. This whole event seems "strange" to me for some reason.

Too bad, next month this will be debunked or left unexplained and forgotten while the world goes back to fighting eachother again. I hope I am wrong, but sadly, I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Not funny at all

This is a serious topic and ridicule does not help at all. And by the way your drawing is WAK!

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
double sorry!

[edit on 20/9/2006 by rai76]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Did anyone catch them just saying on NASA TV that they will have a satellite over the area in two minutes?

Hmmmmm why didn't we think of that.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You people are way to seriuos get a life by the way that picture is great

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Using WM Recorder. I'm not watching it constantly, so let me know if you see something.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well I haven't seen any outside shuttle camera work since they passed over the U.S and they are now over Australia, just footage of the map and interior. Nothing to report yet. By the way very amusing joke.....not

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
NASA just asked for the Astronaut to check and make sure the THREE flood lights in the cargo bay area were turned off. The Astronaut said they were. It sounds to me they are trying to come up with anything they can to figure out what is going on.

Maybe they thought the camera was picking up those lights and they are elimating everything they can.

Just want to add that the man sounded a little disappointed that wasn't it then they could have said end of mystery.

[edit on 20-9-2006 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Has their been any official comments from the Russians since they have a Soyuz module up there right now? Has there been anything official from any other countries regarding this?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bummer, they've stowed the Ku band antennae... no more 115 live video. D'Oh! I can't wait to see the "dance" between the media and officials at the mid-day briefing... would we be participating in any of this if the report of the "thing flew past the window" was made back-channel rather than on the big loop? Makes one wonder what else we miss...

Victor K.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They are gonna talk about it in FOX news in a few minutes. They might show the triangular shape formatiom?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They're in the ZOE now. You won't get any vid from orbit until they get IOS.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
NASA TV just said they are cleared for entry for tomorrow everything looks good on Atlantis.

I bet this will be what the briefing will be about.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm glad the space shuttle appears to be intact and healthy.

Now we can get down to this mystery. This is gonna be fun! Are we going to order a pizza? I'd like to know if there are any pictures of the objects from more than one camera. This would provide us with distance information as well as 'perspective'.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
um.. i think we need a wiki page on this already..
with all the links and chronology.
anyone?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
omg, first off cnn didnt even show the news conference with the questions and answers, then the program manager says it was a 2inch piece of platic the totally blew it off like I said they would, this wont go on for long one day these objects are gonna do something very blatant its gonna be hard for them to ignore, if they interefere with the landing tommorrow lets see what nasa has to say then... what about all the other pieces?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
OK he just showed us the bit of plastic that they thought it was and also said they didn't know what the three lights were and were going to look into it but it wasn't important......yeah right, incredibly important if you ask me...........

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They are showing it on the Dutch news sites too including the film of the 3 dots!!

www.nos.nl...

Seems like the rest of the world is noticing it too.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
the bottom line is they dont know what the objects are, theres no way u could even see that 2 inch peice of plastic even if it blew off i dont think it was the objects we saw.. what a load of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join