It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If this posts double again I apologize. My modem is acting really flaky tonight.

Reminds me of a scorpion's tail. Almost reminds me of that device that was built in the movie "Contact".

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hello John, from Julian in Louisiana. I stayed up all night to hear your Interview with George Norrie on Coast To Coast and thoroughly enjoyed it and in fact, your giving out this email address is what prompted me to look into it and even join here.

My Area of Alleged-Expertise is in Medicine, although I am not a Doctor or Lab Researcher. All I did, 30 years ago, was to break the WW-II Nazis Master Race Plan Code, which busted a Cornecopia of Medical Answers to MANY things wide open, INCLUDING HOW Earth People once lived to be hundreds, or thousands of years old and if indeed there ARE other people similar to us on other Planets, this same Find explains why and how THEY could live for MANY, MANY years, too. This means to John Lear, that a Space Travel Trip for a VERY long distance might be no more than a bus ride to someone who'd live almost forever.

I've Posted a Teaser under the Medical Section Thread in here and perhaps you may wish to glance at it. Bottom Line is that MANY wonderful things could be, if people just knew and practiced the Julian Rules that I have learned over the years and if they applied them 100% in Procreating their Children.

My Information is offered FREE of Charge; I am not, nor am I involved in a Commercial Endeavor in any way, nor do I seek Funds, or Compensation. I'm now 75 and my time left is running out; my ER Doctor Son knows of my work and his comment is merely "prove it."

I taught Julian in a University's Summer Courses for two years; I've taught Mensa Groups; I've taught Paying Seminars. I once addressed the Louisiana Accociation for Retarded Citizens and proved to them what CAUSES DOWNS Syndrome and how EASY it is to AVOID it, altogether. plus I can relate other staqggering anectdotal stories that might astound you, as well; I'll tell you just one: a 35-year old Woman had me process her with Julian and it told her that she had DIED at age 30, but was near help and was revived with the paddles and electric shock. She almost fainted and admitted that I was 100% CORRECT and ACCURATE.

I'd be glad to show you all about Julian, even though it would take an entire week; you could bring a cameraman and film the entire Seminar FREE, too. If you think you know about some amazing things now, you have only just had your warm-up before the REAL Game, John.

Write to me: (Email address removed)

(Mod edit: Email address removed to protect you from spam and our members from inadvertently having their email addresses collected. -- Majic)

[edit on 1/20/2007 by Majic]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ok, I have looked into all of these images, in minute detail, and I did see some odd points of interest.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by SonOfWyatt]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This is an Apollo17 image of Copernicus from the following location...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

I found this a long while back and it's always bugged me. I can clearly see the olive but I can't find the martini glass

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Top Secret Military Bases On the Back Side of the Moon!

OK, here's something to corroborate what John, Ron, undo and some others have been saying.

Note: The following story was submitted by an Air Force veteran with an above-Top-Secret security clearance. Although we cannot vouch for the ultimate veracity of this story, and the author is writing under a pseudonym because of his national security oath, we feel the individual presents a strong degree of credibility. He states that he has not revealed this event to anyone before.

....After about thirty minutes of technical discussion and a complete rundown on all the steps in the process, the Airman turned to me and said candidly, "You know they've discovered a base on the back side of the Moon!". I said, "What do you mean?", and again he said, "They have discovered a base on the Moon!" and, surreptitiously, at the same time dropped a photograph in front of me.

There it was, a mosaic print of the surface of the Moon, with some sort of geometric structures clearly visible. Scrutinizing the image, I could see spheres and towers. My first thought was, "Whose base is it?" Then I realized the full implication: it was not anyone of this earth.

What do you make of all this? I think there's definitely something going on there!

The story is Here..

And for the laymen like me, here's the 'Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5'. Should come in handy to locate areas on the Moon.

Click Here

[edit on 20-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone this is the 1st time i have posted on ATS or on any forum for that matter but i have been using this site for the last 2 years and have enjoyed everthing ive read in that time, but when this thread started it was only a matter of time before i signed up so thanks to the 3 amigos for the site and to John for these amazing pics. Everybody here has done an excellent job of finding all the buildings and machines that are clealy there to be seen (especially Zorgon) but there 2 structures Both located in c#4 that no one has mentiond. I would put them up but have no idea how to insert a picture into my post. knowing my luck they will proberbly turn out to be print defects but if not i think you all will find them both very interesting.
I dont know if they were hoaxed but both structures were mentiond in the coscon files #9...so if anyone can help or post them for me it would be much appreciated. cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You can upload an image to Imageshack, for example, and use the link they provide, the "Thumbnail Code" for Forums

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
These photos were posted some time ago when it was difficult to discuss it, so I think it is a good time to bring them back now that John Lear is back on ATS.

As I said before, I think that these photos show the same things but were taken from different angles.

In an attempt to show what I mean I put some numbers to show what I think are the same areas on the photos.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfWyatt
Ok, I have looked into all of these images, in minute detail, and I did see some odd points of interest.

ALL of them?
Your good! I just barely scratched the surface LOL. Perhaps you would share your points of interest?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks ArMap, Well here they are (hope this works)

This seems to be a mega high tower of some kind but there are distinct features on it near the top???

And this look like some kind of antenna array

heres the same stucture slightly enhanced, it seems to have a tripod type base and a huge cube on top

let me know what you guys think. cheers

[edit on 20-1-2007 by sniperkillah]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniperkillah
I dont know if they were hoaxed but both structures were mentiond in the coscon files #9...so if anyone can help or post them for me it would be much appreciated. cheers

just email them to me at [email protected] make sure you include your ATS name in the email and I will post them for you. There are lots to find I haven't spent any time looking in C#3 and C#4 yet

oops nevermind....

[edit on 20-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
You can upload an image to Imageshack, for example, and use the link they provide, the "Thumbnail Code" for Forums

Problem with imageshack is they seem to vanish after time. If you look back at the old threads most imageshack links are dead, so the new people reading the thread don't see them Thats one of the reasons I started the collection

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I still see b/w images that are, at best shady. Nothing concrete.
Are there any better images out there, that show detail ?

Wondering,
Lex

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
ALL of them?
Your good! I just barely scratched the surface LOL. Perhaps you would share your points of interest?

Too late, he was banned.

Problem with imageshack is they seem to vanish after time. If you look back at the old threads most imageshack links are dead, so the new people reading the thread don't see them Thats one of the reasons I started the collection

I never had problems with Imageshack, but I am registered (its free).

As for disappearing images, some of your posts suffer from the same problem, like this one.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As for disappearing images, some of your posts suffer from the same problem, like

Yep that's cause we moved it to the new server for the radio show thelivingmoon.com But its okay no one reads old posts anyway... well maybe a couple

Now lets discuss..
OXYGEN

Observations of the bright side of the Moon with NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory have detected oxygen, magnesium, aluminum and silicon over a large area of the lunar surface. The abundance and distribution of those elements will help to determine how the Moon was formed.

NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory

That's right folkes... OXYGEN just like John has been saying and confirmed by NASA no less... how ironic is that?

[edit on 21-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
zorgon,

While I'm taken aback by the finding of O2 on the Lunar surface, that doesn't prove anything. All it does is illustrate something that we didn't know before. No one has said yet that the "abundance" of O2 on the Lunar surface is so abundant that it can support life, at least not yet.

To counter that, I present proof that Amino Acids, the building blocks of all life, float through our universe, and may have been responsible for life on this very planet!!

The newfound molecules bring the total number of biologically-relevant molecules found in interstellar space to 141. Scientists have previously found benzene, a ring-shaped carbon molecule important for life on Earth, around stars and intact amino acids in meteorites that have crash-landed on Earth.

Amino Acids Found in Space

And even more spectacular than that, whole rings of Carbon!!

There's no shortage of hydrogen in space. And there's always a sprinkling of all the other star stuff. But now, a team of Spanish astronomers has made the first detection of interstellar rings of carbon, the type of molecules upon which Earth's life is based.

Carbon Rings

So, you see, the whole concept of O2 on the Lunar surface shouldn't really surprise anyone. How that proves or disproves the existence of a secret mining operation on the surface has yet to be seen.

Remember though, I'm not discounting any of this evidence as in error, mind you. I'm just trying to present the other side of the argument, for the sake of the debate. Please understand that I, as much as anyone here, wants to believe that some alien species has set up shop on the moon, and is peddling their wares to the highest bidder. I'd love it. In the end, I hope you are indeed right. For the sake of all humankind, I hope you and John are...

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That's right folkes... OXYGEN just like John has been saying and confirmed by NASA no less... how ironic is that?

The presence of Oxygen on the surface of the Moon is known since the composition of the Moon's rocks is known.

As you probably know, almost all rocks, including the ones on the Moon, have Oxygen in them in the form of metallic oxides, so there is nothing ironic in it (unless its iron oxide
).

Also, that is the same as saying that there is gold in any human being. Its true, but without saying the amount present it is meaningless.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well somewhere around here is a report on the lunar soil that says it is composed of 45% (or thereabouts) oxygen. i was trying to wrap my head around that idea. perhaps someone else can explain how this might be possible?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Say hello to Æther, A plan for human colonization of space (c. 2002)

Æther Gallery
www.nas.nasa.gov...

Æther Plan
www.nas.nasa.gov...

what i find so interesting about this is the similarity of concepts to the ringed craters with hexagonal blue glowing structure, such as aristarchus
www.atalaia.org...

Æther was part of a NASA sponsored space settlement contest
www.nas.nasa.gov...

Some other notables:

Vademecum
www.belmont.k12.ca.us...

Avalon
www.nas.nasa.gov...

The Babylon Project
www.nas.nasa.gov...

Centurion Space Settlement
www.nas.nasa.gov...

And this is a real hoot:
The Space Colony Designer's Corner
www.nas.nasa.gov...

Space Colony Art from the 1970's
www.nas.nasa.gov...

NASA's Space Settlement page
www.nas.nasa.gov...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This one is from C#4...

Looks like a tank with a spout emitting some sort of vapor (?)

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Zarniwoop]

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join