It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy when he tried to doubt your evidence.

I find it interesting that RCH is so adamant on some of the old anomalies yet unwilling to accept the literally hundreds of consistant images we have show. I was hoping John would ask him about the "Castle"... I am curious what the cable that supports the "Castle" above the moon is attached too.

I noticed also he brushed off the mineral aspect... I know John did not get a chance to mention ISRU...

All the documents from NASA LPI and Colorado Mines use that term in all the documents... I see NO talk of bringing minerals to Earth... none...

ISRU means "In Situ Resource Utilization... in other words they are mining materials on the moon... that STAY on the moon...

It is this that leads me to believe that the future Helium Barons (c) will NOT be bringing it to Earth and keep it ISRU for energy and spaceship drives on the Moon and for Mars Missions...

IF anti gravity tech is assumed... then Helium 3 as a source is MOST likely...

Here are a couple of papers that you need to read... I have had them on my site for some time at Pegasus, but I know sometimes they need to be pointed to directly...

The first one is an ongoing experiment by MIT

Levitated Dipole Fusion Reactor. In this paper they state that it is RELATIVELY SAFE and requires minimal shielding...

Here is an image...

The info is here... this is one of MANY gravity shielding papers from MIT and Los Alamos Research Lab that I have...

landoflegends.us...

All the papers I have on such tech are found at...

landoflegends.us...

Here is one that mentions ISRU THIS ONE talks about using the glass on the moon and creating habitats with it and the byproducts are metal oxides[ores] AND FREE OXYGEN to use for breathing, making water and rocket fuel... [for those who don't know yet the rocket fuel is oxygen/hydrogen and the exhaust/waste product is WATER... think about it!]

Lunar - Martian Fiberglass as a Versatile Family of ISRU Value-Added Products

The next document is a "work in progress" that describes the "Aluria" ore and cargo transport... yes you heard right A WORK IN PROGRESS... this report also assumes a base on the Lunar south pole...

Space Transportation for a Lunar Resources Base (LRB)

Here is a CHINESE paper on Gravity shielding work at Los Alamos

Gravitational Shielding Effects in Gauge Theory of Gravity

Try THIS ONE on for size... NASA warp drives...
Again from Los Alamos NL and NASA

As part of its advanced space propulsion program, NASA created the Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program in 1996 to look for new concepts in propulsion that can ultimately enable interstellar travel1,2. Nearly all concepts proposed involve some method to alter gravity, such as warp drives3, transient mass fluctuations4,5, or gravitational shielding
effects6. They all intuitively assume, without any justification, that manipulation of gravitywould automatically lead to a breakthrough for propulsion.

Gravity Control Possible Influence on Space Propulsion

Now for anyone that says "We don't have the tech..." I say the above documents are a couple selected from HUNDREDS I already have posted at Pegasus and I have THOUSANDS more on CD from LPI, NASA, USGS and others related to alternate tech and mining on the Moon and Mars

Here is one for review just because the triangular crafts were mentioned on the show last night....

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles With Plasma Actuators That Require No Moving Parts

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Subject: From a friend to a friend
sent: 18-1-2007 at 03:57 PM

A word to the wise, pull back John.

This has nothing to do with the moon.

This message or it's meaning is meant only for you. No one else, no one please.

Thanks jbondo for the u2u. I have never received an admonition before so you will have to be a little more specific. For instance what would I get in return for "pulling back"?

You know jbondo, I must have brought up at least 10 things that would have irritated somebody big time so you are going to have to tell which one to 'back off' from.

And you want me to back off? Or else what?

Be careful John he might send his Wookie after you.

Sorry mods: but any member threatening another member deserves to be somewhat ridiculed as this behaviour is appalling.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Us And Them

Originally posted by tkmelb
Sorry mods: but any member threatening another member deserves to be somewhat ridiculed as this behaviour is appalling.

I'm not sure if it was a threat from one member to another so much as an implied "watch out, They won't allow this" kind of post -- which is hardly unusual around here.

But if John sees it that way or is at all concerned, we're always willing to listen.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately I am just getting here now. There was no threat. It was taken the wrong way as I consider John a friend. My use of words were inappropriate and anyone that knows me on the board can tell you that.

There is no physical danger to John that I know of and I was just trying to help John on a private matter. Due to his past I can obviously see now where he got the wrong idea.

I have not read thru the posts but I'm sure I have been treated just wonderfully. Well, you can all put your pitchforks and imaginations away now.

That is all! Drama over!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Well, you can all put your pitchforks and imaginations away now.

DANG IT!! My sword arm was looking for a good workout
I even had the spare armor taken out of storage

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

SPACE COMMAND JOIN HERE

Ron, in the link you provided, there's an insignia of the Air Force TENCAP which is this..

Now why the devil does an alien Grey figure in it? Something sure as hell smells like burnt sausages here!!

WHAT HAS AN ALIEN GOT TO DO WITH THE AIR FORCE? If there's a connection, then why publicize it? I thought it would have been Top Secret. So why make it part of the emblem? What's all this about?

P.S. The sign below the alien's face reminds me of a deep space probe, like some of the ships in Star Trek!!

So is there something more than meets the eye??

[edit on 18-1-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SaucyRossy when he tried to doubt your evidence.

I find it interesting that RCH is so adamant on some of the old anomalies yet unwilling to accept the literally hundreds of consistant images we have show.

Oh trust me I don't doubt your guys evidence. The thing with RCH and I have been listening to coast for a long time and it becomes evident that RCH has this ability to talk so smooth that no matter what he says you immediately believe him but when you actually take the time to listen to what he says and analyze what he says it is all bs.

He will use phrases like "scientific method, science works on numbers, hard data with real factual numbers" over and over to drive the point into your head that what he is saying HAS to be true and that you can not doubt him. That is why I think for awhile George was so enthralled with him....but last night's show seemed to be a turning point for George where actually called out RCH on different things and also tried to reign him in.

I don't doubt that RCH believes in his research but sometimes I wonder if his ego has taken over his research.....

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Why is it if it isn't RCH's idea or finding it is not scientific. Visual to me is scientific, what better way to prove that something exists. John has inside info that RCH doesn't, in other words John has scooped RCH more times than none. If John had not come out in the open and stuck his neck out we @ ATS would have never known what was going on with the Earth's Moon or Solar System. Do I believe John, yes it is called human instinct, knowledge and visuals. Good work John keep us informed.

As we Humans know on this Earth it is not what a person says it is what a person does or puts into action that matters. Has RCH made contributions to the knowledge of Mars, The Earths Moon and Solar System of course, but I say quit taking credit when credit is due someone else. My observation. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
More anomalies in the Copernicus pics.

These are from Copernicus 3

Crane in 3

Bunker in 3

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just for fun, I unmasked a version of Aristarchus crater that
was taken by an amateur astronomer. The image showed
alot of "plasma" like blue and gray dust, sweeping upwards around
the crater. Unmasked it ended up looking like an evergreen forest
with a huge ufo sitting in the middle of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think it's a good idea to keep this thread as easy to find as possible so it's now permanently affixed to the "top" of this forum. It will no longer "fall down" the index page should it go without a post for several minutes (that's all it takes in this forum).

I've noticed some folks are having trouble finding threads because of this situation. When a forum is as busy as this one is, the index page is constantly getting "rebuilt" with the most recently replied to or created thread in the "top slot". This pushes all other threads down one and consequently pushes the "last thread on the first page to the first position of the second index page (there are hundreds of index pages in this forum because there are tens of thousands of threads).

When I "top" a thread (like I've done with this one) it always remains on the top section of the first index page and is very easy to find.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now that John's Spectacular comeback has settled in we can go back to moon pictures... LOL

Lets start with PIA000094 Lunar Orbiter V [I do not know why this is numbered this way but it is... I am sure someone will clear that up

Okay why is this one important? Several reasons...

Here is the original...
(large version available from the website)

Some of you have seen this before...

Now here is the same image with a box showing where John's pictures fit in...

The next one shows an overlay of the 4 Copernicus images joined together...

The larger version is available here

Even in this reduced version you can see that John's images are better resolution than the NASA one's available on the web... (look at the large one)
The interesting thing is that though John's pictures are Lunar Orbiter II and PIA00094 is Lunar Orbiter V, the overlay fits precisely on the image.

I like this image though for a more important reason

The Case for the Mining Operation

The image above shows what we believe to be proof of the mining operation. The terraces on the right are darker color and resemble normal crater tiering, while the ones on the left are lighter due to disturbed material; have angular ramps; have curved mounds of debris; and have extra tiers cut in especially the "steps". The Mining area is covered in John's photos and the relation is shown on this page...but we also found several interesting anomalies on the dark tiers. Seems they are expanding to that area as well

CRANE and STRUCTURE

COMPLEX 01

STRUCTURES

EQUIPMENT

And a tiny SATELLITE DISH

Below is a map with the location of these and other anomalies... there are many more to discover on that picture.. for newbies just remember to view the large photos in a graphics program before you scream "I don't see anything!" LOL

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Ron, in the link you provided, there's an insignia of the Air Force TENCAP which is this..

Now why the devil does an alien Grey figure in it? Something sure as hell smells like burnt sausages here!!

WHAT HAS AN ALIEN GOT TO DO WITH THE AIR FORCE?

You forgot to add the text with that patch LOL

In 1977 Congress directed the establishment of Air Force TENCAP with three primary missions: exploiting space systems for tactical applications through rapid prototyping projects; influencing the design of future space systems for tactical applications; and educating warfighters about the capabilities and tactical utility of space systems. The SWC serves as the executive agent of AF TENCAP on behalf of warfighters and is teamed with the Space Applications Project Office to develop and provide support to Air Force agencies and the Combat and Mobility Air Forces. AF TENCAP demonstrates leading edge space technologies with potential to enhance combat capabilities of units in the field and transitions these combat systems to warfighters in a timelier manner than through traditional acquisition processes. AF TENCAP is responsible for keeping abreast of the latest technologies and influencing emerging space systems to make them more supportive of fielded combat forces.

As to the Star Trek comment...

You HAVE seen their new patch and insignia at Space Command yes?

And their Wings?

And most important their mission statement?

The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space. Air Force Space Command makes space reliable to the warfighter (i.e. forces personnel) by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces — assuring their access to space. In addition, the command's ICBM forces deter any adversary contemplating the use of weapons of mass destruction. AFSPC has four primary mission areas:

Love the new term "Warfighter" and the "Space Warfare Center"

[edit on 19-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seeing a shape on low resolution images does not mean that this shape is a real object.

Zorgon, I have to post this twice. Its an image of copernicus of clementine.

Now In this I see a huge antenna or whatever at 17H30 on the outer rim of the crater.
Here is only the "antenna"

The more I look at it, the more it looks like an antenna or a rocket. But I thik it is only an optical illusion.

What do you see?

[edit on 19-1-2007 by looofo]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
About that patch, I asked my very good source at Space Command about it. It was a morale patch. I say "was" since it and other morale patches are not authorized to be worn any longer.

I don't think this person would mislead me unless there was a very good reason and some of the readers on this board would think there is a cover up or denial of info being done about this patch, but sometimes people do things for reasons we won't understand unless we are in their shoes.

My opinion about the patch, well that won't matter since I don't work in Space Command and cannot verify it for myself, yet. I sense a trip to Colorado this year. I also think Vegas is on my list.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
the supporting evidence for this will be in john's book "The Living Moon"

Now it all becomes clear. My interest in this topic ends here.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

the supporting evidence for this will be in john's book "The Living Moon"

Now it all becomes clear. My interest in this topic ends here.

A very wise and now passed away, elderly gentleman (author of the DUNE Encyclopedia, professor at Cal State Fullerton for many years, professor of the year, maintainer of the only Science Fiction university library for many years), told me one day -- "I never write for free." He said this in response to the creative writings of myself and several other "roleplayers," who were embarking on a writing-based DUNE RPG. He thougnt we were foolish for giving away all our creative talents since these were as good as any other talent one could hone and make into a marketable job or profession. I think he was right. People will take everything you have and kick you to the curb when ya ain't gots no more.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

"I never write for free." He said this in response to the creative writings of myself and several other "role-players," who were embarking on a writing-based DUNE RPG.

This is relevant how? Are you comparing a Dune RPG, to actual events happening on Earths moon right now? Events which have been covered up for years?

I see the common thread. Both are the creation of a mythology, the purpose of which is the generation of Dollar. Good luck, as I said. This is where I tune out.

[edit on 19/1/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Implosion,

I hope you don't pay cash for anything else you consider fiction.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Implosion,

I hope you don't pay cash for anything else you consider fiction.

That's beside the point, and you're smart enough to realize. Either, you want to expose something which has been hidden from the populous at large, or you want to make money. Which is it? Do you think enough of your fellow slaves to liberate them out of love, or do you want to generate cash?

Don't you tell me what I believe. I have defended John Lear to the hilt in the past, as many people who used to frequent the ATS chat room can attest to. His signature was my idea, to attempt to deflect some of the flak he was catching. Don't believe me? Ask him.

Now I see the real motivation behind all this, I feel disappointed and used.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join