It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hey John.

I don't know about this image. I can distinctly see what it is that you're seeing, but at the same time, I have to admit that I don't think it's what you think it is. Looking at it in relation to the rest of the image, I can see very discernable features in the rest of the image, where the suspected "clouds" are.

This only leads me to one possible conclusion; that the bright patches that seem to obscure the surface features are really just reflections of the dust on the very lightly-colored surface by the sun. Now, this is by no means a statement of fact, merely my personal opinion on this image. It, like so many others, is grainy, and as such, should be taken with a considerable grain of salt, as anyone here can attest to.

All that being said, I find it interesting to see how that stuff, for lack of a better word, "creeps" down into the crater like that. Can I explain that? No, not really. The only way I could even begin to explain this is to suggest that it was the angle of trajectory of the camera, combined with the angle of the sunlight at the time, causing the surface to appear so brightly. Remember also, from all of the Apollo Mission videos, that you can't see stars from the Lunar surface. This could be easily explained by this very reflective surface dust.

But, yet again, these are just my opinions. Take them also with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and will be again. In this case though, I don't see that being true.

With Regards,

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now that we have that issue out of the way, take a look at the area just below Mare Crissium in the image above...

[Surely I don't need to highlight it?
]

Its the big WHITE patch just below Mare Crissium... nice rectangular chunk of white just where those interesting anomalies near Mare Crissium ought to be...

On that white area there aren't any visible stripes like in the rest of the photos, and to me it may mean two things:
1 - There is something, like a paper, over the photos.
2 - The white area was made when the big photo was printed, "burning" that area on the final result.

I wonder if they have an official explanation for that...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
[big photo was printed, "burning" that area on the final result.
I wonder if they have an official explanation for that...

I would like to guess what NASA's official explanation would be:

"What you are seeing here could be a trick of light and shadow. People will always see what they want to see, like a face on the moon, saucer shapes in clouds, figures in tree bark. Its only natural for the human eye to try and make sense of jumbled surfaces. But, in fact, what we see here is a normal white, blank piece of paper, put there intentionally by the men you see working diligently to find a safe spot for the Apollo Missions to land. They had just ordered coffee and didn't want to spill it on the Lunar Orbiter photos. Now, can we get on with some real scientific investigation? Thanks."

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Remember also, from all of the Apollo Mission videos, that you can't see stars from the Lunar surface.

TheBorg, please don't confuse what you saw in Apollo Mission videos with reality. The reason you can't see stars in the sky on the moon is because the daytime sky is not black. The daytime sky, simulated as black on the Apollo Mission Videos, is not black. It is just a simulation to make you believe it is black.

The sky may be blue or it may be yellow. Or it may be any color in between. The daytime sky on the moon may be a different color on the nearside from the daytime sky on the farside.

But, in my humble opinion, the daytime sky on the moon, either the nearside, or the farside, IS NOT BLACK!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Studio landing, studio rocks scaned?

An even better video on the subject is available.

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

If not torn down by now the models and 2 miles of simulated moon
can still be veiwed as the 'training gound' and mockups.

This FOX piece is most likely a tossup for the government side.

[edit on 1/28/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have no idea what this is.. but they are wearing radiation suits, testing with a geiger counter...

The thing is floating...

And the "fog" looks just like the stuff on the moon creeping across those craters...

But hey what do I know?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
when i first read about that, i didn't notice the geiger counters or the face masks or the steam/whatever that is.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ya know, the more I think about what might be on the Moon, the more I believe it. I'm finding no good reason for there not to be a base on the moon, and still be operational. Only question for me then would be, where are the shuttles with all of the supplies being lifted off from? And why aren't local astronomers watching with bated breath for any signs of sneaky behaviour?

Just puzzling is all.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

i'd like to theorize that rather than it being a moon hoax, that the evidences suggesting that it was tampered with, that other forms of light were casting shadows/lighting areas, repeated images three miles apart, and other photographic anomalies were the result of covering up what was there, which was/is an entire civilization and mining operation, in an oxygenated atmosphere created by the mining operation itself. this would account for everything, except the van allen radiation belt problem.

to answer this question, i suggest the theory that they were ferried across "the river styx" by a ufo.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorgwhere are the shuttles with all of the supplies being lifted off from?

Siberia maybe

I mean Russia has a better Space Shuttle than ours...

NASA says it was mothballed

Russians say its "ready to go"

So who is telling the truth?

RUSSIAN SHUTTLE

[edit on 29-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
zorgon,

Well then why don't we see the shuttles flying around sending stuff off to the Lunar Surface? I'm just trying to puzzle out how they could manage to do something so monumentally difficult right under our noses, without us noticing..

Any thoughts?

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
why to you insist on posting crap out of context or misrepresented ?

Originally posted by zorgon
I have no idea what this is.. but they are wearing radiation suits, testing with a geiger counter...

try basic research

it took all of 5 seconds

The thing is floating...

no it is not - it is surrounded by vapour

But hey what do I know?

i dunno ............. what do you know ?????

why could you not find such readily availiable info

did you even try ??

and here is the caption - which you either could not find , or would not look for

No, it's not a flying saucer, it is the domed top to a 70 foot long vacuum tank at the Lewis Research Center's Electric Propulsion Laboratory, Cleveland, Ohio. The three technicians shown here in protective clothing had just emerged from within the tank where they had been cleaning in the toxic mercury atmosphere, left after ion engine testing in the tank. Lewis has since been renamed the John H. Glenn Research Center.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
ZORGON : please tell us the date of your two BURAN images

PS - where is BURAN now ?

and can you cite evidence that " the russians say it is ready to fly "

the last news of BURAN was in 2002 when it was offered up for sale

EDIT :

an appology , i did not dig deep enough - subsequent to it being offered for sale - the airframe was reportedly destroyed in a hanger roof collapse incident

though other reports claim it is in the ME and yet more claim it is abandoned and derelict sat on an apron [ though looking @ those pics - they look more like a training mock up or other " dummy " rig such as a wind tunnel model ]

[edit on 29-1-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

Wow. that footage of them in the spacecraft faking the shot of the earth through the window is amazing. How much more fake can you get?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why dont Armstrong, Aldrin and others come clean as to what they actually saw on the moon ? They are senior citizens now and surely have a duty to TELL THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN TAXPAYERS who paid for their pilot and astronaut training and their large pensions. We should all sign a petition to them to ask for the TRUTH. Armstrongs post Apollo 11 press conference was cringing to watch - the poor guy just wasnt allowed to tell us the big picture ( watch it on Google Video ) We should all sign a petition to request disclosure of all the facts. That way they would become REAL HEROES.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Maybe he just likes to light your fuse. I know I do.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

john did you not know Norio Hayakawa, he is on the board now. he must of known you and bob, back in the 90's

[edit on 29-1-2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pippadee
Why dont Armstrong, Aldrin and others come clean as to what they actually saw on the moon ?

They were all sworn to secrecy for the rest of their lives. They were threatened with bodily harm if they so much as revealed the slightest hint about what was on the moon. There is no reason for any of the Apollo astronauts to tell the public anything at this point. They are all honorable men and they are loyal to their country. And if any of them ever did speak out of turn they would be ridiculed beyond belief.

The Apollo astronauts have given of many, many hints. I have kept a list. If I am still around when the last of them goes I will publish the list, the hints, and what I think they were trying to say.

As for now. Lets try and concentrate on something thats meaningful for our eveyday lives. Like, for instance, nuking Iran.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by johnlear

john did you not know Norio Hayakawa, he is on the board now. he must of known you and bob, back in the 90's

Of course we all knew Norio. Is that the name he is under here?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
yep he already posted here, this is his post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

was he into all the stuff you and bob were into, and did you ever go with him out to area 51

norio always believed in the fake alien invasion(well he spoke about it), do you believe it that scenerio to john.

he is on myspace, if you want to speak with him

[edit on 29-1-2007 by andy1033]

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join