It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Aye and if Zorgon's site doesn't crash too soon after the show starts, the hits here will rise significantly. C2C interviews usually crash associated websites from all the hits.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Acharya,

John Lear said in response to your question:

Of course NASA edited Copernicus 5. They edited the portion that has the mining operation. NASA's editing department must have upwards of several hundreds of artists that do nothing but airbrush offending material out of NASA photos.

Here is a photo of Kepler from a Canadian book with NASA pictures from the moon. This particular photo is LO-3-162:

And this is a picture from Apollo 12, taken several years after the picture above and as NASA artists became much more proficient at removing offending material...offending material meaning anything that would expose the extensive mining operations on the moon:

Here is what they edited out (yellow circles):

Now these pictures are more like it

We now have pics that actually show some thing, we have proof of editing.
These are the greatest pics in this thread, every thing else is absolute s**t.
It disturbs me though how much nasa has actually edited out of these pictures.
what we need to do now is get some colour hi res pics of the same area.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
John Lear will be on C2C with George Noory on Wednesday
January 17. coasttocoastam.com...

you'll get to hear and see the research from this thread as it developed and why john and springer found the subject to be so important

SKUNK,

I worked hard on finding anomalies in those images. I can't believe you just called them all caca. What ? Is it the color of my eyes?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Somebody may be "popping in" to help this investigation along.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Somebody may be "popping in" to help this investigation along.

Springer...

Thanks Springer and thanks to all who helped bring this about. I have a little catching up to do plus I am busy with Lex and Lisa at C2C preparing for a real interesting show tomorrow night.

They are going to post about 25 pictures that I sent to them with my comments.

I will be elaborating on these during the show.

Whats going to be different from any other expose of this sort is that I will be able to say, "these are not pictures that have been massaged by an image program. You can download any of these pictures from NASA's website and see for yourself, particularly the Spaceport and Industrial complex at Lomonosov on the farside."

I am hoping that Michael Griffin will be tuning in.

Glad to be back everyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OMG!

Get me the smelling salts! I can't believe this! Welcome back Mr. Lear!!
I'm so glad you are back!

Wow! This is exciting!

Will definitely be tuning into that program and thanks Undo for the info!

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welcome back John, i always read your posts with great interest, so its great to see you back on ATS

Any idea if us brits can get this C2C program?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Glad to be back everyone.

welcome back John!!! I feel a surge in the “Force”---

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmicky1980
Welcome back John, i always read your posts with great interest, so its great to see you back on ATS

Any idea if us brits can get this C2C program?

I think all you have to do is go here: www.kfi640.com...
Wednesday night at 11pm. George usually uses the first hour for news and other items.

john

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for telling us ahead of time that some of those images will be of the Spaceport and Industrial complex at Lomonosov on the farside of the moon as this will give us the opportunity to evaluate those images again before the tomorrow's program so we can follow the conversation on this more easily.

Great having you back Mr.Lear!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome back johnlear.

I am sceptical about those "anomalies", but it's good to have you back on ATS.

Edit: And lets hope that zorgon's site can handle the traffic, I think it is already a little stressed (the site, not zorgon
)

[edit on 16/1/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I am sceptical about those "anomalies",

Thanks ArmaP. No need to be skeptical about the anomolies. Forget he anomolies. All we really need to know is why NASA airbrushed them out. That all.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome back, johnlear!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can't say i'm a believer what you are presenting, but it is good to see you back.

Welcome back John

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome Back, John!

This place is just too darn sane without you.

I would like to speak in defense of skepticism, as opposed to cynicism -- which is all too often lumped together with true skepticism, even though they are very different philosophies.

Skepticism Versus Cynicism

True skepticism means always admitting the possibility of being wrong.

A true skeptic doesn't commit to statements like "this is true" or "that is false", but instead tends to deal in probabilities instead of absolutes.

A cynic, on the other hand, tends to assume things are true or false based on their own preconceptions, which are usually based on somewhat unflattering observations regarding human nature. Such prejudgment has little value when assessing the validity of statements.

As a skeptic myself, I go to great lengths to try to make the point that just because I'm not convinced something is true doesn't mean I automatically believe it is false.

Rather, I prefer to keep my options open until I'm reasonably convinced of something -- and even then, find it wise to leave open the possibility that I could be wrong.

Cynics may well dismiss extraordinary claims out of hand, but a true skeptic will not, and instead choose to hear the evidence before coming to any conclusions.

After all, you can't see if you don't look.

The Art Of NASA

Meanwhile, though I think many of the "structures" being pointed out on the moon are really just examples of matrixing, I'm not necessarily convinced they all are, and am interested in seeing what may come of those investigations.

What really has my interest at this point, however, are your claims about NASA airbrushing moon photos.

As you have implied, if that alone can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it will be HUGE!

Again, it's great to have you back! Good luck on C2C, and I very much look forward to more developments in this story.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Edit: And lets hope that zorgon's site can handle the traffic, I think it is already a little stressed (the site, not zorgon
)

ARRGGGGGGG tis not true Zorgon is more stressed than the site!!! But I am back... 1200.00 poorer after computer electrical arcing that was heard in the next room... but I am back....

Won't mention the car problems, the plumbing problems, the oh yeah wasn't going to mention that... John had nightmare problems too... Maybe the Aliens are beaming bad vibes at us for uncovering this stuff

As to the site I am looking right now for a server that will handle unlimited transfer because the one I am using now has only 50 gigs per month and I know that won't handle the traffic tomorrow night. If anyone knows of one let me know the next few hours.

It won't take long to link over the moon pages but need time to set up the account

Zorgon

[edit on 16-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You won't get a proper domain DNS transfer completed in time.

What kind of traffic are you expecting?

We may be able to set you up with zorgon.abovetopsecret.com in time for the show... then there's no worries about DNS transfer issues.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'd suggest you store your pictures on imageshack, that will save you expending bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You won't get a proper domain DNS transfer completed in time.

What kind of traffic are you expecting?

We may be able to set you up with zorgon.abovetopsecret.com in time for the show... then there's no worries about DNS transfer issues.

Thanks Let me get back to you I have a few options I need to check on. Its true you cannot do a DNS transfer that fast however you can open a new account and get a temporary ID that is linkable. Had that with the old server they were just not ummm cost effective...

As to expected traffic John says the show has 14 million listeners... how many will hit the web at the same time?? I have no idea.

I have an outline ready I will send a copy to Springer as soon as I get my email program online Or use yahoo mail.

Give me a couple hours to see what I can find...

How hard is it to set up that account zorgon.abovetopsecret.com and is it ftp compatable? If so it would not take long to transfer files...

drats have to reload ftp too I HATE computers!! LOL

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We can have zorgon.abovetopsecret.com (or maybe moon.abovetopsecret.com) set up almost immediately... I'm off to bed soon, but can have it cranking for you in the morning no problem.

We have about 4 terrabytes of unused monthly bandwidth.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join