It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi All -

I would like volunteers to participate in a little experiment.

Below you will find a picture of the Earth from above. I cannot disclose where, when, or how, this picture was obtained.

I would like you to tell me if you beleive this picture has anomalies or structures in it, and what they may be, or if you see nothing at all. Best guesses welcome.

[edit on 11/1/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I would like you to tell me if you beleive this picture has anomalies or structures in it, and what they may be, or if you see nothing at all. Best guesses welcome.

In order to find anomalies we need to know what is "supposed" to be there. In the moon pics, there is "supposed" to be only dust and rocks and the locations are identified. Anomalies found in those pics are things that shouldn't be there.

Your pic provides no baseline for what is normal, nor does it provide a location.

Not sure what this has to do with this thread

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I can't tell you what is normal or what is supposed to be there. As with the moon pictures, there is no consensus on what is supposed to be there. Some people strongly beleive in things that others would (and are) laughing at. That doesn't make them right or wrong, but it shows how the very definition of normal is being challenged here.

If I told you what's in that picture, it would make the experiment pointless. I think it's very relevant to our current discussions to find out what people see in a picture that can ultimately be verified. There is very little verification on our moon theories unless an impartial party goes there and I don't see that happening. On the other hand, I know what is exactly in this picture.

After seeing pages of work blasted and called overimaginative, and frustration from the other side, I would be very interested to see how this goes.

I am not particularly looking for people to spot "anomalies", but rather structures, objects, and other tangible things.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I can't tell you what is normal or what is supposed to be there.

You can. But you won't

As with the moon pictures, there is no consensus on what is supposed to be there.

Officially, there is supposed to be nothing up there. Some of us are finding evidence to the opposite. Skeptics are challenging those findings.

If I told you what's in that picture, it would make the experiment pointless.

I agree. I think this thread has jumped the shark. I look forward to Zorgon summarizing the pertinent data for the content pages

EDIT: to add... I just think there should be two distinct areas of focus on this whole moon subject; One dedicated to documenting the evidence (hopefully the content pages) and then another inviting healthy debate(threads)

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hi SteveR. I have had a look at your picture, and while I like looking at pictures of the earth from space, this one seems simple.

There are no anomalies, structures, or anything else in this image so far as I can tell. To me, it looks like nothing more than the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. It almost looks like the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, yet I'm unsure of that. All of the faultlines being so visible are what bring me to this conclusion. Add into that the fact that the rest of the topography of the image is weathered by what appears to be water, I'm left to come to no other conclusion than the one that I have.

So, how close am I?

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You're a smart guy, Borg. But you're wrong this time. Thanks.

I am now going to look back on your earlier postings.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Yep, i see lots of anomalous stuff in it. Don't know what it is, but can see it.
i see lots of smoke stacks and black smoke in one area and lots of smoke stacks and white smoke. vents. structures. a mining operation? i see a big ship. looks like an ice cutter. this is somewhere by an ice flow from the looks of it. i kept thinking tundra but this is icier than tundra. it looks like cracked mud and cracked ice flows. no not a mining operation, a fishing expedition? i see more than one boat. hrm, no, that's not it either. there are structures here and there. back to my first guess - don't know what it is but can see it. lol

[edit on 12-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ugh!! I didn't even think of an iceflow.. Shows how much I was paying attention. I see some details sometimes, and leave others completely out. This time, I just zoned that one out, if that's an iceflow.

I'd still swear it was somewhere in the ocean. Ahh well, can't always be right.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a dry lake bed that's been built inside of? some areas look like they are built right into the crevaces.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
an oil pipeline.

i see pipes and the bracers to hold them up

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very cool that people are saying ice. Yes, this is a cold landscape!

Does anyone see the "crate" or box?

I will reveal all soon

As an aside, I'd like to request anyone with connections to retrieve full size pictures of AS11-38-5564 and Mariner 9 frame 4209-75.

Both pictures contain the most stunning evidence I've ever seen. Here you are, AS11, Mariner.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya I found a better reproduction of the Coprenicus 5 image than John Lear's scan

54 MBs. Not shabby at all...

Zorgon, John, have you looked into this?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
I found a better reproduction of the Coprenicus 5 image than John Lear's scan here (top one):
astrogeology.usgs.gov... in//vhFrameListPage.pl?mission=5&frame=150&site=37&siteName=Copernicus
[edit on 11-1-2007 by Acharya]

Thats truly a nice find.

What is astonishing, and I found lots of those pictures, are all those water droplets on the picture. Maybe it is whiskey.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
At the lower right I see something that looks like a canal. At the end of it towards the middle I see a tall white structure that looks like a bell, and it is casting a shadow. The light source seems to be from the right. At the 10:00 position from the bell I see another group of structures. One seems to be a bridge, and across the bridge I see two structures, one small one on the left and another larger one on the right. The one on the right has a lot of right angles in it, so it looks like a large building. There is another large group of anomalies a little further left. Lots of right angles are in it. At he 9:00 position from the bell and straight across the picture I see what looks to be a road with three structures placed on it towards the end at equidistant points.

There are many more, shall I go on? Perhaps the ones who see only rocks should look at this before you give out what it is.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Hi All -

Below you will find a picture of the Earth from above. I cannot disclose where, when, or how, this picture was obtained.

I can find no anomalies. I eagerly await the conclusion of the experiment.
The AS11 pic linked is too crappy to see anything in.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi All -

This is the picture of a small village in France, and covered with snow. There are small houses and to the left there is a small river.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

SteveR,

There does appear to be anomalous items based on the natural flow of the terrain in the photo. I couldn't tell you what they are any more than I could tell you what's on the moon. But some items appear structure-like.

Here's a link to items I've colorized:

northstar-autoparts.com...

Gin

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveRAs an aside, I'd like to request anyone with connections to retrieve full size pictures of AS11-38-5564 and Mariner 9 frame 4209-75.

Both pictures contain the most stunning evidence I've ever seen. Here you are, AS11, Mariner.

AS11-38-5564

^ Didn't find any bigger picture of this.

www.holloworbs.com...

Mariner 9 frame 4209-75
The Airport Terminal
www.ufologie.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That looks like about 3 square feet of dry dirt. In other words, it looks like you zoomed in on some very dry ground and took a picture in your back yard.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

First of all, the quality of this photo is not that good, it has too few shades of grey, with only 101 different shades I think that some information was lost.

Second, it looks like some areas were painted over.

Third, I do not know what it is, but some areas make me think of a desert, other areas make me think of those English fields separated by thick edges that border the roads like we see on some old English movies.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join