It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is great- the thread is huge does anyone know of any pictures of facilities or buildings with coordinates? I don't mean the pyramids or statues but actual weird buildings. Any help?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
There is a shadow underneath that object, isn't there?

Yes there is a shadow... and its in the correct spot
glad you noticed that

Man, how exactly do you find these things?? This is strangely amazing.

The Aliens point them out?

Seriously though... too many late night hours...
but then I am on a quest

To JagaurMike...

COLLECTION AND INFO

GRID REFERENCE MAP AND LIST

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not sure if someone already found this. On the Copernicus 5 medium pic, if you zoom in it appears there is some type of pumping station that is attached to a flat platform/surface. It looks like the platform is on top of an aquaduct structure. See the straight vertival edge that slightly slopes down to the right?

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Southcoast]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
SouthCoast,

knowing zorgon, he's probably already found it and the spec of dust next to it

i think, oh boy, i found something. nope. zorg already found it. lol now i think, i gotta ask each time if he already found it, cause heck if i can remember all the stuff we've found so far.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Kinda like this in the Lick Observatory Photo

Explosion near Endymion

Too bad the photo is such a low quality one, but thanks anyway for your trouble.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This thread is too big..

has anybody had a look at the clementine copernicus picture?

At 17h30 on the edge of the crater there seem to be a tower, or an optical illusion. The whole south part is interesting.

What is also the hexagonal crater at 15h00?

Both can also be seen on the hubble image. But not as clearly (at 14h00 and 16h00).
(by the way I don't know why this image is shown instead of the image tag)
external image

[edit on 10-1-2007 by looofo]

mod edit to fix image tags

[edit on 10-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
SouthCoast,
knowing zorgon, he's probably already found it and the spec of dust next to it

Now cut that out
I haven't found everything yet... I haven't even started on #3 and #4 yet... and someone else pointed to the shuttle... There is a lot to find yet

But I looked at the line pointed out in the bigger version and I think its part of the black line that goes through that whole section of the picture. I don't think its a scan line as it runs at an angle. Most likely a scratch in this case.

Originally posted by looofo
This thread is too big..

has anybody had a look at the clementine copernicus picture?

Yuppers very big thread thats why the Color Clementine moved to its own thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But isn't it interesting that Hubble can' take a clear picture in color of the moon? Considering they do so well with stuff billions of light years away?

Yandros made some interesting animations with Copernicus color in the other thread... stuff moves

[edit on 10-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Kinda like this in the Lick Observatory Photo

Explosion near Endymion

Too bad the photo is such a low quality one, but thanks anyway for your trouble.

Low quality? LOL yer talking the 36" lick observatory here... and it doesn't have to be high quality to see that the craters under the cloud of dust are obscured... simply compare it to the other Lick image a few days earlier...

You can also see the bright flash area of impact and the arches of debris coming from ground zero...Your just not trying ArMap. I think you have convinced your subconscious that you see nothing... so you won't

And there is also "Little Cloud" just below Endymion...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nnelsosj I think this attached picture is the same, or a similar device.

Looks like a Biefield Brown device. Put a charged dialectric with opposing fields towards the plates and this could tap the fabled ZP energy.

I have to admit though, whatever is in that crater sure is odd...not even lidar revealed terrain similar to the surrounding highland.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Add the Sphinx to long cylindrical shape, which is itself encirlced by the winding coils of a fire breathing dragon who is grasping the long cylinder in his claws

thestargates.com...

Note in the black and white area on the left of the cylinder, you must turn it 90 degrees clockwise and scroll in, you can see the same type of shape that I called Wax on Wax off, and also it looks like the one I called "And God said...." both of which are in the clementine color section.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
zorgon,

copernicus 4 is the housing area, from the looks of it. not much equipment in the foreground and the background is so far away, that its hard to differentiate enough for the benefit of those who can't see what i mean.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Zorgon.

But isn't it interesting that Hubble can' take a clear picture in color of the moon? Considering they do so well with stuff billions of light years away?

Yes and no.

(center) Hubble's crisp bird's-eye view clearly shows the ray pattern of bright dust ejected out of the crater over one billion years ago, when an asteroid larger than a mile across slammed into the Moon. Hubble can resolve features as small as 600 feet across in the terraced walls of the crater, and the hummock-like blanket of material blasted out by the meteor impact.

And...

Various people at NASA, STSCI, The Planetary Society and other organisations have insisted that Hubble can't photograph the moon because it's surface is so bright that it would damage Hubble's optics.

www.mufor.org...

ABOUT THIS IMAGE:
A closeup view of Copernicus' terraced walls. Hubble can resolve features as small as 280 feet across.

hubblesite.org...

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Denied,

Those shots don't even remotely do Hubble justice. Amateurs with ten inch telescopes can see that much. I've got a photo taken by one of the apollo flights of copernicus, that's much better than that. That's 4 decades ago. Hubble could photograph a pebble on the ground if it wanted to. In fact, there's film out there right now that could take a picture the size of the one you posted, and have detail on the ground level be very clear and crisp. instead we get something anybody can do that knows how to operate a telescope

[edit on 11-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here's a view of Copernicus from Apollo 17
thestargates.com...

you can find it here:
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I still dont see any building. Can someone use paintbrush and draw a line around whatever Im supposed to be seeing.
Also, why would there be smoke coming from an alien building ? Surely aliens dont burn anything for power or heat.

Good grief... just look a few posts back at the one I posted with the different colors.

The smoke is NOT coming from an Alien building... the whole thread is about the premise that WE are up there mining on the moon and have been for 40 some years... with the POSSIBLE assistance of Aliens and the POSSIBILITY that we have taken over existing works from ancient times.

From Copernicus #1

From Copernicus #5

It is further more our opinion that NASA et al is putting on a MAJOR push in public view to get "back up there" so they can cover up existing operations before some private outfit or foreign government like the Chinese get up there to see what's going on. The huge buildup and restructuring of Space Command over the past few decades is part of that effort for "the control and exploitation of space" [their words in their mission statement on their home page]

There is more but you will have to wait for the summary that I am putting together for the threads

Wow, you have one amazing imagination there!

I don’t understand how anyone can actually state that they believe this is what they want to believe it is “beyond a shadow of a doubt”.

Sure, it’s interesting and all, but really the “objects” on those blurry images do not look much like anything other than blurry images of rocks. I have a bunch of questions my self in regards to these pictures, but I don’t understand how you people leap to these incredible conclusions based on these horrible images! Common sense and scepticism is dead, I suppose.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well that's the problem now, isn't it. There's been nothing but skepticism for so long, that they've literally built an empire up there and will have used up the resources long before we will even know they were there. What for, pray tell? Well, common sense, as you put it, points to only one thing - they don't plan on sticking around. They've established bases up there long before now, and are spreading out in the rest of the solar system and the galaxy/universe. We are the little peons down here. You don't know this but they've far exceeded anything they tell us, technologically. Do yourself a favor, before you degrade yet another earnest attempt at discovery, find yourself a really good telescope, learn how to use it if you don't already know how, and look for yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Low quality? LOL yer talking the 36" lick observatory here... and it doesn't have to be high quality to see that the craters under the cloud of dust are obscured... simply compare it to the other Lick image a few days earlier...

It doesn't matter what was the size of the telescope, the photo is still a low quality photo, specially for someone who wants to know how dust or smoke travels through the Moon's atmosphere.

Your just not trying ArMap. I think you have convinced your subconscious that you see nothing... so you won't

Don't worry, I do not have that problem.

And I didn't said that I was seeing nothing, don't convince yourself that I cannot see things on those photos.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I found a better reproduction of the Coprenicus 5 image than John Lear's scan here (top one):

astrogeology.usgs.gov... in//vhFrameListPage.pl?mission=5&frame=150&site=37&siteName=Copernicus

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southcoast
Not sure if someone already found this. On the Copernicus 5 medium pic, if you zoom in it appears there is some type of pumping station that is attached to a flat platform/surface. It looks like the platform is on top of an aquaduct structure. See the straight vertival edge that slightly slopes down to the right?

Southcoast, once in a while someone comes up with a great photo of the Earth's Moon. This is loaded with hundreds and hundreds of anomolies I will give you 2 easy ones to detect. Go to 60% contrast and 60% brightess on your monitor. Going to the bottom of the large photo approx. in the middle of the bottom go up approx. 4 inches you will see a large humaniod face in the surface. Look for the eyes it will be easy to see and on the chin another face clear as day. Now to the bottom right of the photo you will see what appears to be a goat with a tail and blacked out as a shadow.

Look to all of the shadows do not concentrate on anything else you will be amazed the patterns you will find that are made to look like shadows. Tell me what you see. Take a magnifying glass tilt it approx 45 degrees then bring the magnifying glass to normal position This will elongate the photo and you will be able to lock in on the many many anomolies. Rik Riley

[edit on 11-1-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
Sure, it’s interesting and all, but really the “objects” on those blurry images do not look much like anything other than blurry images of rocks.

Blurry images of rocks?

C'mon now.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join