It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
While I completely support buying the subscription to listen on the C2C website for anyone who can afford to, I would hate to think someone who doesn't have the money would miss the program.

So...
Listen FREE here courtesy of KFI AM 640, Thanks to John Lear for the heads up on this one.

You'll need to enable downloading and activeX in your security settings in IE but it's pretty straightforward and the instructions to correct the settings are right there on the page.

Springer...

[edit on 1-17-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To add:

There are several free listen live stations that you can get to on your PC's if that one doesn't work for you. You can also listen on XM where most shows are rerun.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What time GMT? is this going to be please? 10pm start?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
So...
Listen FREE here courtesy of KFI AM 640, Thanks to John Lear for the heads up on this one.

Springer...

Unfortunately it does not work outside US

Searching for alternatives that play well with iTunes radio...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This one does!, but don't know what time for GMT, it will start?

rope.wlsam.com...

This works for me, I'm in the UK.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I get my days mixed up alot :p. I'll definetly be listening tonight. Lot's of good stuff gets on C2C. Lots and lots of pictures on Johns website too. I just started skimmin. Didnt really know where to start but from when I first started reading the first page of this topic, you guys certainly came along way with finding stuff in the pictures. Last thing I read before I started skimming to the end, you guys where having trouble finding a parking garage LOL. Now theres cranes, building, and roads. Been a believer since the first time I heard about us already being on the moon. Dont understand why they keep it a secret though. Of course everyone would be shocked but im sure if they said " Well, we've had extraterrestrial activity for the past 50-60 years. We kept if from you for your safety but you gotta know sometime." everyone would realize that since they've been around for that long, and nothing has really happened to us, that everything would be ok. Then the non-believers and skeptics can quit hasslin' us and the believer can get some relief and possibly be given the option to study more on these things. Ahh well. Im out. Enjoy the show John. I ready to be amazed.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

George Noory goes on at 10pm which is 6am London.
He usualy brings on the guest at 11pm which would be 7am in London.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

rope.wlsam.com...

Pacific time is -8 GMT so if you add 8 hours to 10PM you get 6AM GMT start time.

edit: doh! just saw where John answered this.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

rope.wlsam.com...

That's a Chicago station, and I never knew about this link, and I'm in Chicago.

Thanks for the Heads Up!

[edit on 1/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
John you are in the spot light and it is terrific to here from you again in ATS land. Is it possible that maybe you could expand on your thoughts if the greys or reptilians are still harvesting or recycling our souls? Could they be harvesting humans on Earth to create more souls that could be traded as a commodity in our galaxy? Last question are we an experiment like an ant amuzement farm to see our reactions as humans to everyday living. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley Could they be harvesting humans on Earth to create more souls that could be traded as a commodity in our galaxy?

No, they don't trade souls as a commodity. Aliens help in the maturing of souls.

Last question are we an experiment like an ant amuzement farm to see our reactions as humans to everyday living. Rik Riley

No, we are not like an ant amuzement farm where they pick us up every once in a while and shake the sand.

'They', the aliens are definately amuzed at our actions, from time to time, but they are here to help us mature. Right now, much of mankind is in the growth stage where when they get up in the morning they look for somebody to shoot. Millions of years from now, after millions of years of evolution, we'll wake up in the morning and just want to slap our spouse around. And our maturing will continue until maybe we can actually love our fellow man. Of course thats sheer speculation on my part but stranger things have happened.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, just so everyone gets a chance to tune in, here's a list of streams that run C2C that i found, most seem to run in either windows media player or relevant player, haven't tried all of them, so they might not all work.

Enjoy and good luck John.

winamp

1 www.ksco.com...
2 shoutcast.streamtoyou.com:9191...
3 abcrad.sc.llnwd.net:12015...
4 cardwell.kansas.net:8000...
5 12.15.88.6:8000...

Works in WMP only.
16 rope.wlsam.com...

real media

31 www.610cktb.com...
32 www.radiopacific.com...
33 www.wsta.com...
34 rope.wlsam.com...
35 www.kofiradio.com...
36 real.wjtn.com:8080...
37 play.rbn.com... - sunday only
38 pnm://idnt1.texhoma.net:7070/outlaw.ram

QuickTime

39 rtsp://streamer.sunrem.com/61kvnu.com

Surfernet

40 rd1.surfernetwork.com...
41 rd1.surfernetwork.com...
42 rd1.surfernetwork.com...

other player - use web browser

43 38.116.132.39...
44 www.streamaudio.com...=ksfo_am
45 www.mojoradio.com...
46 www.streamaudio.com...
47 www.streamaudio.com...
48 www.streamaudio.com...=WOKV_AM
49 www.streamaudio.com...
50 www.streamaudio.com...
51 www.streamaudio.com...
52 www.streamaudio.com...
53 www.streamaudio.com...
54 www.streamaudio.com...
55 www.streamaudio.com...
56 www.streamaudio.com...
57 www.streamaudio.com...=WHIO_AM
58 www.streamaudio.com...
59 www.streamaudio.com...
60 www.streamaudio.com...

Unfortunately, at 6am, i will be asleep, for sure, way too early for me.

So if anyone gets the chance to record it i would really appreciate that.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You won't get a proper domain DNS transfer completed in time.

What kind of traffic are you expecting?

We may be able to set you up with zorgon.abovetopsecret.com in time for the show... then there's no worries about DNS transfer issues.

Nope not domain transfer but new domain....

thelivingmoon.com... 2 terabytes transfer... globat.com they assure me they can handle it as per phone call apparently they have other accounts that have used C2C and other radio shows...

So we shall see what happens. The old site is still up as well

Thanks for the help

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
can i just grin?

thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Thanks very much Springer and Mr. Lear for the incredible photos.

I second that,thanks gentlemen!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Of course thats sheer speculation on my part but stranger things have happened.

John I feel it's our destiny to get it right and believe we will

Peace drop

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
John I am really looking forward to tonight's show! I have been a fan of yours since I heard you on with Art and you gave Art the "Lear test" about disclosure....

I was reading on the Fantastic Forum that you may be upset at Art for making the wing nut comment when he did that show on 9/11 conspiracies being debunked by Michael Chertoff's brother/cousin whatever he is....

All I wanna say is that I really hope that you would do a show with Art Bell again and that you would be willing to do one with him. While George is great and I am sure tonight's show will be awesome.....well Art is Art and his chemistry with you is amazing.

So with that being said would you be willing to do another show with Art in the future?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy
So with that being said would you be willing to do another show with Art in the future?

Of course. Art will always be my friend whether or not we disagree on certain issues.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by SaucyRossy

Of course. Art will always be my friend whether or not we disagree on certain issues.

Thanks for the reply John! I can't wait to hear tonight's show and keep up the great work your doing!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Btw John what do you think the odds are that RCH will make an appearance on tonight's show with you?

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join