It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
ahh yes,
much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow those pictures are awesome!!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Sorry to re-open such an old thread, but I found an even higher resolution version of the John Lear's Lunar Orbiter picture, the new version is also not as cropped and has more color details too.

New high-resolution Lunar Orbiter image from NASA

John Lear's version for comparison

Can you guys still find evidence of strip mining etc?

-MM

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Sorry to re-open such an old thread, but I found an even higher resolution version of the John Lear's Lunar Orbiter picture, the new version is also not as cropped and has more color details too.

-MM

Here is an animation I made to show the differences in quality between the new and old image.

First observation: It sure looks like a building with an antenna on top of that hill.

-MM

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks John and Springer.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Those are pretty awesome!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vitrude
Those are pretty awesome!

Yes the pictures are awesome the claims that John mahes are

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It's tough to judge somebody you haven't met in person. John doesn't say things unless he's seen or heard something he believes to be true

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

-MM

Great find, thank you!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Textmoon shots of appolo went into 16

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
These one after airbrushing ? There all the towers and small things he talked about ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ernestjev
These one after airbrushing ? There all the towers and small things he talked about ?

He was talking rubbish so no airbrushing required.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Such photos used to weight over 10 gigabytes and what we able to find small version of photo. There original image file to download then ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ernestjev

Such photos used to weight over 10 gigabytes and what we able to find small version of photo. There original image file to download then ?

You obviously don't know anything about the photos or how they were taken.

The film was developed in-orbit, and then scanned by a photomultiplier for transmission to Earth

Film developed on board then scanned and transmitted back to Earth NO 10's of gigabytes.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This tower that's mentioned in the gif above
Has no one mentioned that this "tower" is one of 19 others above and below it, marks from where the pic was spliced together, evenly spaced from top to bottom, it's not even a "rock"

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You can sit back and absorb the lunar surface letting your imagination run wild. Nice thread, thanks.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I wish I could Travel Moon by Virgin Galactic. Have you heard about this programm?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So I have a question. I didn't think it deserves its own thread, as there's dozens upon dozens here concerning the moon. As I searched the 'space exploration' forum, this thread was the 1st to mention the moon that I noticed. That's why I chose this one.

My question is this;

They say the moon rotates at the same rate the earth does, therefore we only see one side of it. If this is true, shouldn't we see the opposite side of the moon when the moon is visible during daytime hours?

The thought only recently occurred to me and it's raining where I'm at, so I can't just go outside to observe for myself.

Has anyone asked the question before?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CheckPointCharlie

The Moon doesn't rotate at the same speed as Earth it rotates about its own axis in the same time it takes to orbit the Earth.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277 >>

join