It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Do you see a roughly rectangular feature in this image?

Do you have a link to the original of this image please? Or at least a better description of where this is located? This surely looks interesting enough to follow up on at least a little bit for now...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
posted on 14-9-2006 @ 12:53 AM

Originally posted by solidshot
Just wondering where these images were taken from? i.e. space or from a telescope? and have you noticed that they show stars in the background where as i believe the original moonlanding shots didn't?

Oh and before i forget thnx for the great images
just a delayed reaction i feel. Versifier has been pondering this post for a while now and thought now was a good time to reply.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

its the first reply on the first page,posted on 14-9-2006 @ 12:53 AM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

Exuberant1 does not like to post his sources until harassed.
The image is taken from a large image of scientists examining data from the LCROSS impacts. It seems to be a marking on a hard copy which indicates the exact location of the impact.
www.archive.org...
blogs.airspacemag.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well here is some news that ought to stir the pot..

We should scour the moon for ancient traces of aliens, say scientists

A pit in Mare Ingenii, possibly the result of a collapsed lava tube. Natural tunnels like this would be ideal sites for an alien moon base. Photograph: Nasa

How about that? After all these years now scientists think its worth looking for Lunar anomalies for signs of Aliens

Arizona State U no less

Prof Paul Davies and Robert Wagner at Arizona State University argue that images of the moon and other information collected by scientists for their research should be scoured for signs of alien intervention. The proposal aims to complement other hunts for alien life, such as the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (Seti), which draws on data from radiotelescopes to scour the heavens for messages beamed into space by alien civilisations.

www.guardian.co.uk...

What a Christmas Present

edit on 26-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, one scientist at least. Davies is an astrobiologist (and interesting guy), Wagner a research technician (lab assistant).
www.public.asu.edu...

Although there is only a tiny probability that alien technology would have left traces on the moon in the form of an artifact or surface modification of lunar features, this location has the virtue of being close, and of preserving traces for an immense duration.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Here's Wagner's baby.
beyond.asu.edu...

edit on 12/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by wmd_2008
They have this under Peekaboo class spaceship

I have noticed that when people do not understand something, they respond with laughter and feel they are cool

edit on 17-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

LOL Z - It's their defense mechanism for camouflaging the fact that they are basically clueless about these things but won't acknowledge that they need to ask more questions.

I am clueless about MANY things but I am a master at many things too hehehe just not, unfortunately, these subjects and that is why I like reading and not posting in such a way that I make a complete paw-paw of myself as "some" have done

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

Yes it'd be good to have a source for this image.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

From your link.

"Although there is only a tiny probability that alien technology would have left traces on the moon in the form of an artefact or surface modification of lunar features, this location has the virtue of being close, and of preserving traces for an immense duration

Then a few lines down.

Nasa has made more than 340,000 LRO images public, but that figure is expected to reach one million by the time the orbiting probe has mapped the whole lunar surface

Now as YOU are so keen to promote this WHY dont you guys go find all of John Lears tanks, factories and roads etc etc or Hoaglands crystal domes there must be some nice pictures of them by now if they existed in reality and not some over active imaginations!!!

Oh and don't forget the dear old peekaboo!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
I thought you guys would be all over LRO pictures to prove Lear and Hoagland claims so what's the problem.

I'm the PRC guy doing the LRO research and I am just too lazy to post the finds.

Besides, it makes bad business sense for us to tell you guys where the good stuff is. Zorgon could be Earths first lunar scrap metal dealer, selling materials from probes that were never officially sent, and which therefore don't exist. We'd never know with that fella..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I will go with wont post what you see because it pees on your parade as for zorgon getting scrap from the moon I will say he will be feeding the worms long before that can be done!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If I may interupt...

...this merry exchange?

Not sure what's got you all so hot and bothered this morning, and I don't really care.

It stops now. Next steps will be post bannings. You all know better.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What's so special about these photos? They don't show any artificial structures on the Moon.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 3/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
A more recent, top-down view of the pics that started this thread.

LROC view of JLMPOATS

The parking structure has apparently been removed, but I found this just a bit to the right and up a bit

edit on 12-7-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

So what do you think you have found

Oh and it's another great example of zooming to far which members on here seem to do

edit on 13-7-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It's just some rocks, I'm sure. I thought it looked kinda cool.

I was really just posting the LROC link for anyone who cared to look.

ETA: I didn't "zoom"... it's pixel-for-pixel from the LROC mosaic.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I typed in John Lear Moon* because I heard an old youtube video (well posted 2010 I believe of 2008 on coast to coast) and I was excited to see the photos up close. I've heard about them but as far as this batch goes, I don't see anything. The second to the last in the highest def has a pareidolia effect of a face (for me) in the center-left background. that's about it. I know the moon has blue glass like rock formation (which I believe was disclosed in description by one of the astronauts flying on the fa ror darkside of the moon) never shown on photo until the European Space Agency passed by it back in the mid 2000 period (2006?) I guess China never disclosed their photos. and I believe Japan was with EPA or did they fly on their own? I never got to see theirs either.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join