It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thanks Cygnific. I would like to see that too and I was going to ask him how much money he needs.

Lifters are pretty cheap to build but the only problem is they can barely "lift" their own weight and the high voltage power supply that it needs to work is pretty heavy so he would need a really long extension cord to get to the moon.

A friend of mine tested one in a vacuum chamber (like space) and it didn’t work so it’s not anti-gravity.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have come across this video many times in my YouTube travels and am always struck by the fact that the evidence of NASA tampering of images is absolutely damning - if these are genuine NASA images!

www.youtube.com...

The really interesting stuff is towards the end of the video clip and concern Clementine images. Though I realise that the Clementine material is considered by many to be valueless as far as 'anomaly' hunting goes, I am really curious if these glaring editing examples still exist in the stuff downloadable from NASA - if so, a link would be nice

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well for the Anti-Gravity it's impossible to find again, mostly due to all the video's of a band/group called anti-gravity, and videos of a anti-gravity toy.

I did find this one again, and the white van had this ring bolted to the chasy of the van floor(interior), they claim they used 120v or a regular house plug, the ring of coils disburt the air molocules(verticaly) and another ring of coils creats lift. the more power you add to the "lift coils" the higher it goes. although this video doesnt show much it shows how to build the "ring". the ring is the anti-gravity, the dont explain how they control the energy though, that i have seen so far, this is why i claim i could make one, but need funds(mostly for testing diffrent energy frequesies/levels)

Anti-Gravity Ring

EDIT to add this extra link... its not AG, but well.... wierd?
Teleport

[edit on 23-6-2007 by SpaceBits]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ok, while i still havnt found the white van video i found these, wich are pretty much the same. theres more videos like this if you search for the related videos.

sorry for going off topic, but i'm just trying to show that useing rockets is just mad, considering there failur rate and cost.

Anti-Gravity Car 1:17min

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
that first one you posted is Stan Deyo

he has a website called The Millenium Ark

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by omeletteThough I realise that the Clementine material is considered by many to be valueless as far as 'anomaly' hunting goes, I am really curious if these glaring editing examples still exist in the stuff downloadable from NASA - if so, a link would be nice

We consider it valueless for anomaly hunting, but not for showing tampering

But its NOT a NASA craft... it was a DoD/Navy ship and its still out there

Here is the first one... Version 1.5 the one all those clementine images in the video are from

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Here is Version 2.0 from the NAVY research laboratory

www.nrl.navy.mil...

You will notice there is no NASA in either... they are .mil NAVY sites... NASA only ran mission control

And then there are the color images.....

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Putting aside for a moment that the idea of "secret" space program to support a lunar mining operation

Now that would be really stupid!!! Why would I want to put that aside? The whole purpose of this thread is to show possible ways that this COULD have been pulled off...

When I found the Aquila, it led me to the Delta IV which led to Sea Launch. Someone in the thread had suggested that they might be launching the "secret" program from some island in the Pacific... when I typed in ocean launch I found Sea Launch...

So what I have done is show ONE WAY that they COULD be making secret launches. I have already covered the anti gravity in several threads... but the Deltas could EASILY launch astronauts and supplies into LEO where they could meet another ship.

And I just might ask those guys.... I plan to stop by next weekend

But its funny how things are falling into place... For the idea of a sea launch to be useful, there would have to be evidence of the concept in earlier times...

Well here is the precursor of Sea Launch...

Precursor to Sea Launch: the launch of a V-2 rocket from the deck of the USS Midway in 1947. People are clearly visible watching the liftoff. Note the tilt of the rocket. (credit: US Navy)

Video

www.cv41.org...

A V2 launched from the Midway? Darn those Nazi Rocket Scientists

Oh and once again it is a NAVY source, not NASA

Now you can rant and postulate all you like, Herr Denied... but your not fooling anyone

[edit on 24-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits
I did find this one again, and the white van had this ring bolted to the chasy of the van floor(interior), they claim they used 120v or a regular house plug,

Thankyou Spacebits... that is a truly amazing find. Have you seen Boyd Bushman's coil that also plugs into 110 volts? Its simpler and you can make one at home (if your very careful as it IS dangerous in this simple version... it gets red hot after a few minutes)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

sorry for going off topic, but i'm just trying to show that useing rockets is just mad, considering there failur rate and cost.
Anti-Gravity Car 1:17min

You guys aren't serious are you? Thinking this is a demonstration of anti-gravity? Gee I hope not...

...because...

...this is a helium filled balloon made to look like a car...

...it even looks fake, please just do some cursory examination of the video, perform a search on google...anything before believing that this is true antigravity.

Here's the "Helium Filled Balloon Shaped like a full size Car" video:

If you belive that above video, take a look at this demonstration of anti-gravity (amazing).

Its like this, the old missiles chasing car balloon trick

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anti-gravity is possible or impossible, I'm just saying your choice in antigravity proof is a bad one.

With regards to the Boyd Bushman anti-gravity coil thing, I'm sure theres a thread somewhere here on ATS about it in detail...My question and concerns would be "would the supposed anti-grav effects be seen without the metal plate underneath the coil device?" Wouldn't the device, if true anti-grav, work regardless of the material underneath the coil? I would be highly suspicious that the effects called anti-grav in his coil device being an electromagnetic repulsion effect from the coil to the metal plate.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
You guys aren't serious are you? Thinking this is a demonstration of anti-gravity? Gee I hope not...

LOL Trust you to pick on the balloon... anything to distract...

I was talking about the first one he linked to

I would be highly suspicious

Yes I don't doubt that...

that the effects called anti-grav in his coil device being an electromagnetic repulsion effect from the coil to the metal plate.

I suppose you never listened to his interviews where he describes the effect in detail and talks about his magnet experiments... but that's okay as you say there is sure to be a thread about him here somewhere...

PSSST BTW The Earth acts as a ground plate too...

[edit on 24-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Thankyou Spacebits... that is a truly amazing find. Have you seen Boyd Bushman's coil that also plugs into 110 volts? Its simpler and you can make one at home (if your very careful as it IS dangerous in this simple version... it gets red hot after a few minutes)

yup someone posted it earlier, but thx.
see how the coil just floated, the white van did the same.

ive been reading articles from this site i found a while back.
all about difrent experiments/thearies on anti-gravity.
Keelynet Gravity

some intresting reading material.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hey here is a good one for you AD... with your stated propulsion skills this should be a breeze for you

Seems NASA needs a new lunar lander...

One of the new X Prizes (along with the space elevator)

space.xprize.org...

Put your skills to work and show us your stuff

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

...because...

...this is a helium filled balloon made to look like a car...

...it even looks fake, please just do some cursory examination of the video, perform a search on google...anything before believing that this is true antigravity.

If you belive that above video, take a look at this demonstration of anti-gravity (amazing).

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anti-gravity is possible or impossible, I'm just saying your choice in antigravity proof is a bad one.

With regards to the Boyd Bushman anti-gravity coil thing, I'm sure theres a thread somewhere here on ATS about it in detail...My question and concerns would be "would the supposed anti-grav effects be seen without the metal plate underneath the coil device?" Wouldn't the device, if true anti-grav, work regardless of the material underneath the coil? I would be highly suspicious that the effects called anti-grav in his coil device being an electromagnetic repulsion effect from the coil to the metal plate.

well i said it was similar in efect. and yes i miss labeled the video it should have read Floating Car and not Anti-Gravity Car.

The Floating Ford Car in that video is actually a carbon fiber look alike filled with helium. it was mostly to show basically what i saw this white van do. the van was real and they open both the side door to show inside and the rear cargo door.
It's possible the engine and fuel tank was removed to ensure balance to the vehicle, but i dont know. the interior was definatly gone/removed.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

LOL Trust you to pick on the balloon... anything to distract...

If pointing out truth is distracting to you, maybe you should post on a site whose motto is "accepting and encouraging ignorance" instead of ATS's "deny ignorance". :shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Now that would be really stupid!!! Why would I want to put that aside? The whole purpose of this thread is to show possible ways that this COULD have been pulled off...

[snip]

So what I have done is show ONE WAY that they COULD be making secret launches.

No you haven’t. When you first brought this up several posters pointed out that no matter where you launch from SOMEBODY would know it. Also, like I said you have to do the math. Again, how many launches would it take to get just ONE of your ridiculously huge cranes to the moon (in pieces of course) using the heaviest launch vehicle available TODAY, never mind in 1960 something, and especially not with a puny V-2 which could barely reach space? Go on, I dare you!

And I just might ask those guys.... I plan to stop by next weekend

I’ll get some popcorn ready.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
AD, there are many highly ranked retired officer's that have made many public statments claiming to the government using Anti-Gravity since the 60's. i dont remember the names but one worked under pres. Regan.
He claims Regan had cleared him to release his information to the public after Regan was retired, but the officer waited till he himself retired.
Are they lieing about what they know?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Anti-gravity is still pure science fiction. Someday it may not be but unfortunately some people lie to get attention. It's either that or they were mis/disinformed.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
The really interesting stuff is towards the end of the video clip and concern Clementine images. Though I realise that the Clementine material is considered by many to be valueless as far as 'anomaly' hunting goes, I am really curious if these glaring editing examples still exist in the stuff downloadable from NASA - if so, a link would be nice

Those images they’re showing you are from an image “mosaic” map. The map was “stitched” together from ~43,000 separate images. That isn’t “editing” you’re seeing, it’s missing data. Clementine experienced severe data transmission problems… yeah I know must be a conspiracy.

Anyway, you can download the original raw Clementine images from NASA at the following links to see this for yourself but it’s a real PITA (you have to install a special viewer)…

Clementine HiRes
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

Clementine UVVIS 750-nm Basemap
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

Clementine EDR Image Archive (PDS)
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

BTW this was all covered in detail here in Zorgon’s “color” moon pics thread but I’m not surprised he didn’t give you a link since he got hammered pretty bad on that one in my opinion…

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(my posts in that thread are with username “Saviour Of The Real”)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

AD, there are many highly ranked retired officer's that have made many public statments claiming to the government using Anti-Gravity since the 60's. i dont remember the names but one worked under pres. Regan.
He claims Regan had cleared him to release his information to the public after Regan was retired, but the officer waited till he himself retired.

From what i understand, Reagan was kept out of the spotlight after he started talking about UFO's. Apparently, there was a plan on his part to release a bunch of UFO information on his way out. Did he really have Alzheimers? I don't know...but it does seem odd that when the disease was still fairly young we still very, very rarely saw him.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Anti-gravity is still pure science fiction. Someday it may not be but unfortunately some people lie to get attention. It's either that or they were mis/disinformed.

Someday it may be? so why cant that some day be in the 60's.
Do you relize what would happend if everyone knew Anti-Gravity was here. I do, the economy would crash in an instant. Think about it... no more need for tow trucks(loss of money), to move something big, you need help moving it, not with A-G though you can now move it yourself.
Planes wouldnt need fuel, or as much fuel as is needed now anyways.
Building building would only need a hand full of ppl, compared to a crew of a few hundred. and so on... see the money being lost, Plus no tax's?
A-G would kill the economy, so would Hygrogen fuel wich is also easy to produce with low DC current, and Electromagnetic Eenergy free energy from magnets. these are all dangerous for the general public to have knowlege of since they are fairly simple to do and the results are that they cost only about 1% in comparioson to the tech we use now.

So i dout that the government will ever admit to any of this untill they find a way to make money from it, wich i think will be impossible.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join