It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits
Do you relize what would happend if everyone knew Anti-Gravity was here. I do, the economy would crash in an instant.

No it wouldn't. Who's going to make all the Anti-Gravity cars, trucks, and spaceships… Toyota, Ford, GM, and Lockheed Martin are.

Nothing would change. That’s what people said when the internal combustion engine was invented… what’s going to happen to all the horse breeders? They became car salesmen. Look at what’s happening now… the big cars makers are already making a killing (fortune) on hybrids, hydrogen won’t change that, neither would antigravity. If anything it would be a tremendous boost to the economy… the rich always find ways of getting richer.

So what about oil and governments “losing” their control? It wouldn’t happen overnight, not everybody will be able to afford a fancy new antigravity machine… especially in third world countries. Hmm… how about a “oil offset” tax on all anti-gravity machines?

“Free Energy”? Nothing is free. Who’s going to make the free energy generators, what are they going to be made out of, and how much will they cost? Who’s going to fix them when they break?

It’s all a myth and a lie propagated by bitter disillusioned people who don’t have anything better to do then complain about how things are instead of actually doing something about it… and maybe even make a buck or two while they’re at it!

Free your mind!

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
We can make all sorts of reasons why anti gravity is not made public. That doesn't make it real and existing. Nobody ever showed proof of a anti gravity device. Maybe it is real, maybe not. All i know is, i never seen proof of it.

And who says the 'device' is small enough to fit in a truck? Maybe it is as big as a building.

[edit on 24/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied Go on, I dare you!

Seems little point, because you didn't believe it the other times we brought it up, so you wouldn't this time either

I’ll get some popcorn ready.

Ah! So you work at Sea Launch then.... No wonder you are trying to cover this up

Makes sense now
Make that a coffee, I hate popcorn

As to the V-2 sure it doesn't reach space... the point is they developed the concept in 1947...

And what's to say that there are no other sea platforms?

Now as to SOMEONE would see it... Naturally, but those someones wouldn't talk... and lets say someone was in Antarctica... saw some launches of anti gravity ships.. then came back onto ATS and said "Hey guys guess what I saw while filming Penguins?...."

What do you think the response would be?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Unmmm this is bad, were now going way off topic. can someone make a new thread kinda like a contiuation of this thread. name it
"Current and Future Technology that could get Man to the Moon".
and i will post links on what could be used to build a single man craft using Anti-Gravity, Nitrogen, and Magnetic Electricity. all 3 free sources of energy could be used to make a flying craft, when combined in the right configuration.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now as to SOMEONE would see it... Naturally, but those someones wouldn't talk... and lets say someone was in Antarctica... saw some launches of anti gravity ships.. then came back onto ATS and said "Hey guys guess what I saw while filming Penguins?...."

Got any pictures?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
“Free Energy”? Nothing is free. Who’s going to make the free energy generators, what are they going to be made out of, and how much will they cost? Who’s going to fix them when they break?

Oh good grief... of course there is an initial expense, and certainly some maintenance but if everyone had one of TH Morray's "boxes" we would certainly have free energy... and his experiment was well documented and witnessed... but some "free thinker" at the patent office took it upon himself to deny a patent because he didn't understand how it worked

Electrodynamic tethers.... drag a copper wire through the ionosphere.... sure you have to build the tether, but after that you can just draw the energy out of the ionosphere,quite literally "pulling it out of thin air"

Too bad NASA underestimated the potential and fried their first attempt losing a 100 million satellite in about five minutes

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgonNow as to SOMEONE would see it... Naturally, but those someones wouldn't talk... and lets say someone was in Antarctica... saw some launches of anti gravity ships.. then came back onto ATS and said "Hey guys guess what I saw while filming Penguins?...."

You don't have to go anywhere near that far, besides Southern Ocean storms can be horrendous.

Try the middle of the pacific somewhere. They recently found an island of flotsam and jetsam the size of central Europe floating in the pacific, and nobody had a clue while it was forming! Just about anything could be going on out there.

www.mindfully.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If the anti gravity is the same as the aliens "would" use it is silent and can turn invisible (due to the high frequency). You can launch a ship from any place on earth. But again, we can all assume where and how this stuff would work, but it is still fiction until proof shows up.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla
Try the middle of the pacific somewhere. They recently found an island of flotsam and jetsam the size of central Europe floating in the pacific, and nobody had a clue while it was forming! Just about anything could be going on out there.

That was from 2004 and a Pravda article, i dont think Pravda is the most reliable source there is..

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh good grief... of course there is an initial expense, and certainly some maintenance but if everyone had one of TH Morray's "boxes" we would certainly have free energy... and his experiment was well documented and witnessed... but some "free thinker" at the patent office took it upon himself to deny a patent because he didn't understand how it worked

LOL come on now Zorgon, free your mind and think outside the box! If it actually worked you wouldn't need a patent to prove it!

Now here's an idea, if we had "free" energy, what's to stop the government from requiring a device to be installed in every box to disable it after 10 years so you have to buy a new one? (assuming they last forever which they wouldn't)

Electrodynamic tethers.... drag a copper wire through the ionosphere.... sure you have to build the tether, but after that you can just draw the energy out of the ionosphere,quite literally "pulling it out of thin air"

Too bad NASA underestimated the potential and fried their first attempt losing a 100 million satellite in about five minutes

LOL apparently it's a lot easier said then done. (lots of good ideas turn out to be way too impractical in the real world)

This has been fun but I think I'm going to take a cue from Springer's sig and bow out of this discussion for now...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This has been fun but I think I'm going to take a cue from Springer's sig and bow out of this discussion for now...

Its been fun... and I take my coffee black

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Access Denied, your reasoning behind the fact that if antigravity cars were here by now we would be driving them is completely insane.

FYI the only reason we are switching to hydrogen cars is because the big oil tycoons are allowing it. They can put a meter on it. and sell it just like oil.

on the other hand anti-gravity devices need lots of power and basically points to free energy. the evidence is out there. just go look for it.

and quit trying to be fed like a little baby that doesn't know how to feed himself.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So, if we don't have anti grav, and we have not managed to launch enough rockets to get a spare space station built (very naive on both counts, IMHO), then how did we manage to get this caravan up to Mars?

areo.info...

it would seem to me that we ignore a vast majority of things, and hinge our beliefs on the exception rather than the rule.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Its been fun... and I take my coffee black

LOL you crack me up. I just had a visual...

Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off!
Black Knight: No, it isn't.
Arthur: Well, what's that then?
Black Knight: I've had worse.
Arthur: You liar!

Anyway, I hpoe you know I still I love 'ya man!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

LOL apparently it's a lot easier said then done. (lots of good ideas turn out to be way too impractical in the real world)

Not impractical... NASA scientists just miscalulated the amount of power available and forgot to put in a twenty dollar circuit breaker...

These guys don't think its impractical...

And you can custom order one for your spacecraft

www.tethers.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexanthen how did we manage to get this caravan up to Mars?

Take a close up look at the second one from the left
This looks more like a convoy than a caravan...

How did we get it to Mars? Well once it was all in LEO, we stuck it on the Aquila... why waste anti grav when you have a 600 ton plus cargo transport?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Not impractical... NASA scientists just miscalulated the amount of power available and forgot to put in a twenty dollar circuit breaker...

I think you may have misunderstood me... getting that power down to Earth in sufficient quantity is the impractical part. Powering a spacecraft in LEO with a tether is a different story.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Take a close up look at the second one from the left
This looks more like a convoy than a caravan...

How did we get it to Mars? Well once it was all in LEO, we stuck it on the Aquila... why waste anti grav when you have a 600 ton plus cargo transport?

Ok so you just made the jump from "what is this, a caravan" to "omg its a definite 'convoy', a 600 ton one at that?! And you're also jumping the gun (as is often in this thread) without analysis, objective opinions, what else can it be, to go right to "Well once it was all in LEO, we stuck it on the Aquila"?!

Thats just amazing and sad at the same time. So I guess I'll have to ask the questions: :shk:

• What else CAN IT BE besides a convoy or caravan?
  • What does image analysis show us, anything CONCLUSIVE?
  • What does occams razor applied to this image tell us?

• posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:27 PM
    link   
    Originally posted by greatlakes

Thats just amazing and sad at the same time. So I guess I'll have to ask the questions: :shk:

• What else CAN IT BE besides a convoy or caravan?
  • What does image analysis show us, anything CONCLUSIVE?
  • What does occams razor applied to this image tell us?

• I know! I know! It's a milkdrop! Its amazing what a little science and a short Goggle search can find!

[edit on 24-6-2007 by johnlear]

[edit on 24-6-2007 by johnlear]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I know! I know! It's a milkdrop!

Are you saying the milkdrop animation is not an analogous model to impact craters and the study of the behavior of impact events John?

[edit on 6/24/2007 by greatlakes]

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join