It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Have you seen this video? It talks about how NASA covers up evidence in photo's.

It is only about 30 seconds or so.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Is that what you were asking?

Thanks... That yes and a list of the nunbers in the video so we can get all the originals to compare

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Zorgon, you have some pretty extensive information on the SeaLaunch program. I found this video on YouTube showing a SeaLaunch launching a rocket and exploding. I would hope they are more efficient than this normally...but it is pretty interesting:

[edit on 23-6-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Zorgon, you have some pretty extensive information on the SeaLaunch program.

Yes just a little

I assume this was the link you were showing?

Here is a nice one... a little detail... Just bear in mind its Boeing/Russian jount project... NASA's name is nowhere near it

[edit on 23-6-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Have you seen this video? It talks about how NASA covers up evidence in photo's.

If they wanted to cover up then why is the 'object' still there. Makes no sense to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Pretty impressive the Sealaunch project. Who or what organizations actually footed the bill for Sealaunch, and to lose a 100 million dollar satellite somebody has to have lots of money. Luanch sequence countdown is in English and Russian this is a joint venture as far as technology and giving the Russian rocket scientist a job since the downsizing of thier space program I assume. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
relinking my 2 you tube videos that contain many of the anomalies found through out the pages of this thread. I was hoping they would act as a reference for people who didn't want to or refused to read the back pages or visit the links Zorg provides. Like thumbnails in an art gallery. And then if they have any questions, they could describe the picture in question or the very least, the position of the picture in question in the videos.

Video 1

Video 2

[edit on 23-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Pretty impressive the Sealaunch project. Who or what organizations actually footed the bill for Sealaunch, and to lose a 100 million dollar satellite somebody has to have lots of money. Luanch sequence countdown is in English and Russian this is a joint venture as far as technology and giving the Russian rocket scientist a job since the downsizing of thier space program I assume. Rik Riley

Spectacular assessment, Rik. I haven't thought in that context yet.

Provide Russian scientists with jobs so that you don't have rogue scientists out there arming your enemies.

I wonder how often jobs are created that aren't even needed? Consider the nuclear program. How many scientists do we still employ to do active research on a program that is no longer really needed by us, but we are trying to keep our scientists occupied so that the idle hands don't summon th devil, so to speak.

I do this at work a lot. If i have an employee who is starting to stir up trouble, i just find ways to make them busier. If you make the person feel appreciated for their work, make them feel like it has value, then they usually will stop creating trouble.

Nice concept, Rik.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
What gets me is the NUMBER of images they took of the same feature. That makes me want to look closer and identify the location.
I don't think they took more photos of that feature than of other features.

As for the list of the images in the video, here they are:
1037, 1038, 1039, 1040, 1041, 1333, 1334, 1335, 1579, 1580, 1583, 1720, 1721, 1722, 1723, 1724, 2170, 2171, 2172, 2173, 2612, 2613, 2614, 2615, 2801, 2805, 2806.

Not included in the video but they should show that feature:
1336, 1581, 1582, 2802, 2803, 2804

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley Luanch sequence countdown is in English and Russian this is a joint venture as far as technology and giving the Russian rocket scientist a job since the downsizing of thier space program I assume. Rik Riley

Thats because its a joint Russian Boeing venture...

I first found Sea Launch when we were discussing how could they launch a secret space program without anyone seeing it.... Someone suggested checking the Islands in the Pacific... when I did that Sea Launch popped right up. Here is their home page... its a Boeing operation..

Here is the home page for those who missed it...

www.boeing.com...

Now while I was looking up something about the Aquila spacecraft, I ran into Delta IV heavy component rockets... when searching where these might be launched from... I ran into Boeing and Sea Launch... Delta IVs are 20 meters taller than the shuttle vehicle....

www.boeing.com...

Now there have been some strange sonic boom like sounds reported off the coast of California and John found some interesting stuff about airplanes making a stop in the pacific... This is getting interesting and when I have this all tied together I will do another "Pegasus Press Release"

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In the meantime....

PEEKABOOS

All those who have followed the thread know about our discovery of the "Peekaboo" class of what I believe are Space Craft...

Well in another thread I spotted the signature of V Kaminski, an ATS member... in that signature he has a link to a NASA address that has the following video...

Please have a look at it and tell me what you think. I have saved a copy so its safe to post. It would be good for others to verify that this is indeed on a NASA site before it disappears

And to any "spys, spooks or generic MIB's" reading this... if it DOES disappear, well then we will KNOW your out there

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this is somewhat off topic. There has been some discussion regarding craters that open up (a la James Bond), and i have a story i finally tracked down referring to this.

It discusses the Tunguska explosion. You have to start at page 4 (since i can't start you at page 1 and still provide links to all the other stories, as they were added one at a time and the links for all 4 parts are only on the last story).

The whole thing is EXTREMELY interesting from the perspective of who put us here, and what types of signs can we find of them creating us and our environment.

But, particular to this thread (and the craters that open up) there is a story told by a Tunguska eyewitness in here that describes this:

Thirty-eight minutes before the destruction of the Tunguska meteorite, the Valley of Death complex moved into its culminating phase. The generation of the spheres—which, for the sake of convenience, we shall call "terminators"—began.
At the Stepanovsky mine (close to the town of Yuzhno-Eniseisk) an earthquake began 30 minutes before the fall of the meteorite.
One witness to these events was next to a small lake when the ground started to shake beneath his feet. Something like an earthquake began. Suddenly, down inside him, an inexplicable, inhuman sense of fear arose. It was as if some force was driving him away from the lake. At that moment, the water in the lake began to drop down, and as it flowed away, as if into a crack, the bottom appeared which was shifting apart like two leaves. Indentations could be seen on the edges of the two gigantic leaves. The witness was seized by an impulsive animal terror and fled as fast as his legs could carry him.
After running a considerable distance, he tripped on a bush and fell; and when he got to his feet and looked back, he saw rising from what had been the lake a column of bright light, at the top of which appeared a ball. All this was accompanied by a terrible roaring and humming. His clothing began to smoulder, the radiation burnt his face and ears…

This was taken from this page:
www.nexusmagazine.com...

about half way down, in the first paragraph under the heading "The Tunguska Meteorite and the "Terminator" Spheres"

The reason this seems relevant to me now is that I have an employee with family in Mexico. She told me a story about these bell shaped objects that the locals say are from space, or aliens. I have asked her for more details (she mentioned in in passing to someone else and it caught my attention) so i will provide them when i get them. But the bell shaped devices parallel this story quite a bit.

The whole concept is almost far out...but it makes sense in context with what John and Sleeper intimate.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In the meantime....

PEEKABOOS

All those who have followed the thread know about our discovery of the "Peekaboo" class of what I believe are Space Craft...

Well in another thread I spotted the signature of V Kaminski, an ATS member... in that signature he has a link to a NASA address that has the following video...

Please have a look at it and tell me what you think. I have saved a copy so its safe to post. It would be good for others to verify that this is indeed on a NASA site before it disappears

And to any "spys, spooks or generic MIB's" reading this... if it DOES disappear, well then we will KNOW your out there

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

This is the URL for the video:

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaPI don't think they took more photos of that feature than of other features.

Thanks for the work ArMaP...

Maybe not but that is a long list for one feature... and thanks for adding the ones not in the video

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
relinking my 2 you tube videos

COOL we have sound now

Maybe its time we work on a longer piece with interviews added... call me

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I first found Sea Launch when we were discussing how could they launch a secret space program without anyone seeing it.... Someone suggested checking the Islands in the Pacific... when I did that Sea Launch popped right up. Here is their home page... its a Boeing operation..

Putting aside for a moment that the idea of "secret" space program to support a lunar mining operation (hint: total mass of equipment and supplies needed divided by the payload capacity of the largest launch vehicle available equals number of launches required) is utterly ridiculous no matter where it was launched from, why don’t you ask the guys who work at Sea Launch how many “secret” launches they’ve done? I know there’s a few of them that hang out over on nasaspaceflight.com and if you dig around you’ll even find some cool pictures of their launch platform returning to Long Beach after the recent failure.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have to pop into this thread and say how fun it was to have taken in all this info.There have been many times when I couldnt(and still cant) see any thing in the photos but other times the images damm near came out and slapped me around the face!
Would like to thank the many posters here who have taken the time to post these fantastic photos,and aplaud them too for their conduct throughout this thread.
Big respect to John for getting the ball rolling and his charmingly delightfull replies to a few hostile questions

Keep these photos coming,and once again thanks to all

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Putting aside for a moment that the idea of "secret" space program to support a lunar mining operation (hint: total mass of equipment and supplies needed divided by the payload capacity of the largest launch vehicle available equals number of launches required) is utterly ridiculous no matter where it was launched from, why don’t you ask the guys who work at Sea Launch how many “secret” launches they’ve done? I know there’s a few of them that hang out over on nasaspaceflight.com and if you dig around you’ll even find some cool pictures of their launch platform returning to Long Beach after the recent failure.

I dono why you arnt banned from this site, allmost all your post are pointless and i find them to be a waist of reading time. we allready discused anti-gravity, they wouldnt use fuels to launch cause it causes to much suspision and other things like mass.

Anti-gravity has been in use for a long time, as a mater of fact i beleive i can build an anti gravity platform fairly easily, i would just need the funds.

many cevillians are making anti-gravity right now, i seen a video just the other day where they picked up and floated a full size van for 5 min. it just floated like it had no mass.
amazing!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBits

I dono why you arnt banned from this site, allmost all your post are pointless and i find them to be a waist of reading time.

Why dont you just ignore him if he bothers you that much? He has as much right to post here as you and me.

And why not let us watch the anti gravity movie of the Van to?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific

Why dont you just ignore him if he bothers you that much? He has as much right to post here as you and me.

And why not let us watch the anti gravity movie of the Van to?

sorry i didnt mean to be rude, i just dont find his aguments usfull and it seems he repeats himself allot like as though hes trying to distract users from doing what need to be done, i have no problem with disputing facts but to say something like what he said in his last post... i belive he allready stated that, earlier on in another post. i dono how to use websites very well, how do i ignore someone? and how do i post pictures here?

as for a link to anti-gravity i'm sure i allreadyd posted it. I will look for it again. there are several actually.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join