It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by braddman
Cross posted from another thread...

Image Collection: Panoramic
Mission: 15
Magazine: P
Revolution: 38
Latitude / Longitude: 19° S / 117.5° E
Lens Focal Length: 24 inch
Camera Altitude: 117 km
Sun Elevation: 27°
Stereo Pair: AS15-P-9630
Film Type: 3414
Film Width: 5 inch
Image Width: 45.24 inch
Image Height: 4.5 inch
Film Color: black & white
Index Map: www.lpi.usra.edu...
Feature(s): DELPORTE, SOUTHWEST OF
IZSAK, NORTH OF

Source:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by braddman]

Hi Braddman,
It is a very late reaction on your post, but I thought that this might interest you.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Hoax or not, I really do not no, its looks very realistic to me.
Is there somebody else who has an opinion on this?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So have we taken a step back in freedom of expression or are we at the mercy of a new form of self styled censorship?

Thats what i ment, who dislikes a person so much to be deleted from Wiki.. It was not ment as "i dont care for him being deleted" I dont like Paris Hilton it does not mean that i will delete her from Wiki.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by braddman
Cross posted from another thread...

Image Collection: Panoramic
Mission: 15
Magazine: P
Revolution: 38
Latitude / Longitude: 19° S / 117.5° E
Lens Focal Length: 24 inch
Camera Altitude: 117 km
Sun Elevation: 27°
Stereo Pair: AS15-P-9630
Film Type: 3414
Film Width: 5 inch
Image Width: 45.24 inch
Image Height: 4.5 inch
Film Color: black & white
Index Map: www.lpi.usra.edu...
Feature(s): DELPORTE, SOUTHWEST OF
IZSAK, NORTH OF

Source:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Hi Braddman,
It is a very late reaction on your post, but I thought that this might interest you.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Hoax or not, I really do not no, its looks very realistic to me.
Is there somebody else who has an opinion on this?

this guy has posted 3 new videos

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is taken from a high resolution and cut out to make it more viewable on the forum.

And here is the link to the original thread.

i186.photobucket.com...

````````````````````
URLed pic - stretching page

[edit on 22/6/07 by masqua]

Edit: Sorry Masqua, forgot to shrink the display size on the page.

[edit on 22/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

this guy has posted 3 new videos

youtube.com...

Originally posted by Cygnific
This is taken from a high resolution and cut out to make it more viewable on the forum.

And here is the link to the original thread.

i186.photobucket.com...

Well this image shows clearly to me that it is not something special.

Thanks guys.

````````````````
URLed pic in quote - stretching page

[edit on 22/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Hey undo: I finally installed the software you use (i think) Paintshop pro 9...
Is yours demo still, I think I'm under that too...have to find a 'workaround' heh.

Yeah, only 22 days left! But i also downloaded a copy of 4. sadly, i don't think 4 has clarify. : /

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Made another video to incorporate more of the anomalies. I can't believe how many there are. I still haven't covered them all yet. This is 4 minutes long (the previous one was over 3 minutes).

Anyway, John Lear's Moon Thread: Part II

Here's the download. It's a large file.
Just right click the link and save as .. it's a .wmv file so it can play in windows media player or winamp (if you have winamp configured to play .wmv that is)

thestargates.com...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by undo]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i found interesting info in the background of the images posted in that thread. i did a series of "Clarify" on 6 images and found similar but not identical, disk shapes in the backdrop. two of them, however, appear to be on the surface of a planet. the first one is......i dunno what. it's like two gates in a cliff face or something. unless it's just an impossibly big ship (i've labelled it "1"). the second one is...erm...anyone recognize that thing under it? (I've labelled it "2")

First, here are the two i mentioned:

Clarify with Brightness Contrast
#
Split HSL with Brightness Contrast

-
And the rest were just Clarify, no Brightness Contrast

My favs are the Split HSL, #1 and #2. the split HSL and #2 looks like it's on the moon. #1 looks like it's on mars.

Undo your #4 photo and your Split HSL with Brightness Contrast photo will go down in history as one the greatest detailed sets of photos ever taken of the presence of alien intelligence and their structures. I am 1000% proof positive of alien existence after viewing these photos backgrounds. Scan these photos over and over there are thousands of 3-D combinations that will absolutely blow you away.

Many statues and sculptures are magnificently humanoid looking and believe it or not possibly living alien beings. We may be looking at cyborgs that make cyborgs. Please what ever you do protect these photos. Rik Riley

[edit on 22-6-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley ...A full repost quoting of another post, complete with really large images...

Err rikriley: whats with the complete repost quote, including large image files, and to boot, no comment whatsoever by you?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley ...A full repost quoting of another post, complete with really large images...

Err rikriley: whats with the complete repost quote, including large image files, and to boot, no comment whatsoever by you?

Go back it is there now with response. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Undo your #4 photo and your Split HSL with Brightness Contrast photo will go down in history as one the greatest detailed sets of photos ever taken of of the presence of alien intelligence and their structures. I am 1000% proof positive of alien existence after viewing these photos. Scan these photos over and over there are thousands of 3-D combinations that will absolutely blow you away. Many statues and sculptures are magnificently humanoid looking. Please what ever you do protect these photos. Rik Riley

Sorry, but that isn't proof of anything. Most of that is either the ISS or man made objects. Most of those images CLEARLY look like satellites.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Hey undo: I finally installed the software you use (i think) Paintshop pro 9...
Is yours demo still, I think I'm under that too...have to find a 'workaround' heh.

Yeah, only 22 days left! But i also downloaded a copy of 4. sadly, i don't think 4 has clarify. : /

I just got the top version of Photoshop CS3 (to complete my MacroMedia CS3 suite...gonna use Flash to make me a better avatar).

I haven't gotten to install it yet, but have been waiting for quite a while to get a good photo editor. i ended up getting the best on accident.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Anyway, John Lear's Moon Thread: Part II

[edit on 22-6-2007 by undo]

Can you point me to part one?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Undo, I forgot to mention that the Split HSL with Brightness photo to me has a Chinese connection along with similar Chinese writting seen on Earth. You will see as you are one of the few that are trained and chosen to see these anomolies. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
braddman, it is not the front and center ISS, man made object or satellites I am referring to, it is the background in both photos that I super magnified that I am referring too. Undo thinks the photos are backgrounds of Mars or the Earth's Moon. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Rik,

I'm not chosen or anything special. I just have a good monitor and video card. It's one of those super duper video cards for playing video games online, with alot of texture memory, colors and so forth.

I agree that the Split HSL is intense. I was fairly surprised to see it. The first image is the same one, it's just clarified only. I noticed it had a circular something under ....camoflage or something. So thinking it might be a layer, i used split HSL and that's what showed up. pretty intense, if you ask me. Do you see the bald guy with the .what is that? a braided beard? all i know is it's pretty amazing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Braddman,

Sure. Part I is in my signature .. by the link that says "Video"

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Undo, yes you are special and yes you were chosen and that is another story we can discuss later. The bald man with the braded beard is only one of thousands of of combinations I see. I see in 3-D and I attribute this from spending thousands of hours and years of scanning Mars anomolies without the aid of 3-D photos and glasses. Have people thought I was crazy for sharing what I have seen about what is on Mars? Absolutely, but some have taken me serious and time will tell who will be right.

From Mars my paintings show the use of totums and one face becomes many faces. One degree a face, move a degree another face etc. etc. The Martians I call Martonians tatooed the surface of Mars. I took raw photos not from the net, this was from individual satellite photos and concentrated an intense full spectrum light beam at targeted areas from the raw Mars satellite photos and the tatooed surfaces popped up. I was absolutely shocked at the incredible patterns that I believe show and tell the history visually of Mars, this is not a joke. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

A Mission for Pegasus...

Here is a video showing several NASA Apollo 15 and 17 pics by number. We need to list them and track them down...

What gets me is the NUMBER of images they took of the same feature. That makes me want to look closer and identify the location.

Any takers?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

A Mission for Pegasus...

Here is a video showing several NASA Apollo 15 and 17 pics by number. We need to list them and track them down...

What gets me is the NUMBER of images they took of the same feature. That makes me want to look closer and identify the location.

Any takers?

It is Itzhak crater. Around page 136, 137 we discussed it somewhat. it was so amazing to me that i didn't sleep at night contemplating it for 2 or 3 weeks.

go to this link, and scroll about 2/3's to the right. Right next to the largest crater in the image is the ship you see.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

This is a nice map of the moon in a fully 2d format, for ease of use.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

it sits about 119E x 23.5S It is right next to the red box marking frame 9620

Is that what you were asking?

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join