It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Fake Video?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Real spaceship
or another fake vid? And if the words are right , they mention a base burried.

At 3:05
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-5-2007 by NLDelta9]

[moderator edit... fixed title]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by Byrd]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Someone download the youtube feed in case it gets taken off

use keepvid.com... I can't unfortunately atm since I'm using a public computer

Edit: ok, I just saw it completely now. Looks nice
unfortunately as I said Im on a public comp so can't really hear the sounds on the photage

Regarding the "base" they mention, I think they are referring to the main body of the craft which is buried under lunar rocks and dust. But what the heck, it is there... and if this is indeed authentic and not some stunt made with models and stuff this could explain what NASA has been doing on the moon in secret the past 30 years.

[edit on 5/5/07 by flice]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
*Removed quote of entire previous post*

Sadly there is no sound just nasa beebs. But yeah I see what you mean by base.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If this is real...dang.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It seems like a commercial production for a Tv or something.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Does anybody know what the black lines and numbers are running in front of the camera?

It's certainly an odd piece of film.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Interesting video for sure, this link in the stills video seems to show the same object.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Notice how when the camera swings around you can see the 'pod' or whatever from different angles, meaning that yes, this is a fake and yes, they're models.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It looks like an aquarium filmed through a beaker of water...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Um, I think they meanst base, as in the base of the ship, which is buried in a drift. They give position for the nose: 17.3 South, 117.62 East, then the cockpit: 17.25 South, 117.62 East, and then the base: 17.20 South, 117.62 East.

Part of the same craft, which would seem to be on a North/South orientation.

They also say that there are impact craters and that it looks like its been there "billions" of years.

Amazing stuff. I would like to know where the text came from, though. Who transcribed that?

Can anybody identify the area of the moon that these coordinates refer to?

The moon is mapped using selenographic coordinates, and I think we'll need to identify the Apollo 2 flight path in order to get the degrees. We are only given arc minutes and seconds. Or perhaps even just seconds?

My Simrad on Karilla (my boat) uses the same format for the seconds,
but what we are looking for is: (e.g.
3° 12' 43.2" Lat 5° 12' 39.6" Long.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Great video.
But, one thing that didn't fit right, one of the astronauts says in the subtitles, it looks old, it must of been here billions of years, how did he get billions!?

I wish it was real, but i reckon there will be an answer, possibly an advert of some kind.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Denied]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Notice how when the camera swings around you can see the 'pod' or whatever from different angles, meaning that yes, this is a fake and yes, they're models.

Possibly of course but it does look like a flyby to me, rotation isn't extreme or anything and the craft could have made a slow rotation to get a better view.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
That is an interesting find. Apparently, the craft that this was taken from is on a fly over of the area, and the perspective to me seems to be consistent with that. I've also never seen such a slow and ponderous advert for anything. Of course, none of that means that it's genuine, but it's certainly interesting.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Minor technical detail BUT it would seem there never was an Apollo 2 mission..

Look here

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No i think he ran out of charactors, see here.

Its Apollo 20, from the poster on yourtube.

Anaglyphic study preflight of Apollo 20. Assembly of the two frames seen by Apollo 15 AS15-9625 and AS15-9630.

Check my videos, Apollo 20 movies of the spaceship and the pilot will be posted soon.
Warning: not a hoax, some of these pictures and movies can be seen on the offical sites of the NASA. www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theoryPossibly of course but it does look like a flyby to me, rotation isn't extreme or anything and the craft could have made a slow rotation to get a better view.

At around the 3 minute mark where the camera pans back to the object you can clearly see the camera changing angle. This is contradictory to something that would happen if you were at a high altitude. Furthermore the moon surface is grey, not browish and green, and that measure stick doesn't make any sense at all..!

I could go on and on, don't make me.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Does anyone have the Co-ordinates of it? Because I have that Nasa Moon Program – you know, its Like google earth, only the moon instead. I want to see if it’s on that when I zoom down.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Link redone:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

It's a wide wide photo... scroll a bit to the right to see the object. It is not as good detail as on the vid but the object is there.
Using the photo from that link above I still have a hard time finding nice detail. But I must admit it looks very similar to what we saw on the vid.

This is very interesting to me... flag given

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This just seems wrong, a hoax i say.
Look at the same user's other video.
www.youtube.com...
Same mission, but this is about a city on the moon.

apollo 20, august 1976 mission went to the Delporte-Izsak part of the moon. CC was charles peter conrad, audio is unfortunately missing...
Despite the classified files, the apollo 20 belongs to all mankind It is a part of all human's heritage. Among the treasures found during the mission; the city, the spacecraft, the EBE mona lisa. Depending on the interest of viewers, i'll post 22 hours of tv transmissions from moon. Proofs that we are not alone, if there is still necessity to proove it. Nasa and USAF will be forced to tell the whole story before september 2007. If i do not post these files now, i'll never do it. This first part is an extract of the lunar rover transmission at mission elapsed time 140 , around iszak D, showing the city.
Those who want to have the definitive opinion, verify the possibility of hoax can verify on the nasa server , search as15 - 9625 and as15-9630 pictures who show the spaceship, subject of a future post.
www.lpi.usra.edu...
Please spread the word , the link on newsgroups, i don't know the list of groups interessed by this subject.

He put it in "How to and DIY"
That says alot doesnt it?
And if you see the other related videos there seems to be alot of "classified" stuff which looks fake.....

And look in the above quote, EBE mona lisa.? whats that about

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Originally posted by just theoryPossibly of course but it does look like a flyby to me, rotation isn't extreme or anything and the craft could have made a slow rotation to get a better view.

At around the 3 minute mark where the camera pans back to the object you can clearly see the camera changing angle. This is contradictory to something that would happen if you were at a high altitude. Furthermore the moon surface is grey, not browish and green, and that measure stick doesn't make any sense at all..!

I could go on and on, don't make me.

The switch is going to a telephoto lens...

The ruler marks are on all of the apollo pod's triangular windows. They were were used to navigate and calibrate thrusters with orientation to black bodies. Watch Apollo 11...

I don't see brownish and green, but of course black and white comes in all variations of...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join