It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So John, correct me if im wrong, but your saying you think this object (square) could be a 3 or 4 story car park?

thanks

[edit on 18/9/06 by lbennie]

[edit on 18/9/06 by lbennie]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by lbennie

So John, correct me if im wrong, but your saying you think this object (square) is a 3 or 4 story car park?

thanks

Yeah. Like I said, if it wasn't for the ramp on the left side I would have thought it was a bank or doctor's professional office building.

Thanks for some excellent pictures. Those are definately keepers. Extremely well done.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thank you. I just wish the box had showed up. What's the time difference between the photo's, do you know? Are we talking about a couple of years?

Here's another photo you might like, from a MOC filmstrip (but colorized by me).

If Bob Lazar thought a box was worth his life, you might get a free dinner for this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sticking my neck out here but do these pictures cover a past mining operation/settlement on that part of the moon? Is it possible that the operation is now underground? In case anyone thinks this ridiculous.. there has long been suggestion that humans could and should mine the moon if the technology was available to do so.

The aliens would love the moon as a place to have a base and make runs' into the earth and just come and go as they please. Also valuable supplies could be obtained there will little notice from peering earthling's eyes. In the past they could have operated out in the open and nobody would have known. But access to space and good telescopes and satellites and instruments would force a greatly restricted activity by the aliens or to even go underground. My bets are that the underground route makes most sense.

There is a method of underground stip mining too called trench mining.' In fact this technique is frequently used now to make tunnels for things like subways because it is fast and cost effective.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Xabora

The 1st in the upper left hand corner is the moon apple crate.

Looks like a box but is not 'the' box.

Well as to the open terrace mining idea that "box" looks like a three story mining building with a conveyor belt on the left. The black hole its in front of... entrance to cave or underground diggings

IMO

Now below andto the right of the "box" along the 2nd ridge someone tell me what this is?

[edit on 18-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchEngine
Well, at least if it is a parking garage, it's in a logical spot at the top of the quarry.

This does look like a stripmining area IMHO.

Just so you can compare THIS is a mine on earth...taken from a lot closer This is an active mine. Show me the roads and the machines and the workers cars...

Never forget the distance we are looking at on these moon shots

I don't really understand the problem with people not eeing the "box" I see many right angles and straight lines in it. Perhaps John, you could make a guess as to how tall the building might be as you are better aquainted with the scale of the image.

sepia tone

with some outline

[edit on 18-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok, I'll admit my ignorance here..

What exactly am I suppose to be seeing?

I just see pictures of Lunar regolith, but if I was actually actively
looking for what is suppose to be there, I'd most likely be able
to see it.

Sorry if I'm just repeating, trying to read all the posts is to tiring.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

I don't really understand the problem with people not eeing the "box" I see many right angles and straight lines in it. Perhaps John, you could make a guess as to how tall the building might be as you are better aquainted with the scale of the image.

I'm not sure. I have to go out to my mine tonight for an EPA inspection in the morning. Be back tomorrow night. Will work on the probelm of scale when I get back.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
so, mr lear, why do you think that there were "saucers" on the moon

i was hopping to get a serious answer a long time ago, but it is probably worth the wait

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

with some outline

If this "box" is indeed a structure, I don't think it's a very large one.

www.waid-observatory.com...
The crater is 11,400 feet high... so if we crop just the crater face from top to bottom, and scale it up to 11,400 pixels, we have roughly 1 pixel per foot. If anything, this is a generous estimate owing to the perspective of the photo.

With that in mind, the "structure" is 35 pixels high and 24 wide at best... certainly not big enough for the type of structure being discussed.

However, there does appear to be an indication of a box-like object... and it does appear to be casting a shadow. Only it's not much bigger than a two-story house.

And in any event, given all the open space on the moon... I can't see how a "parking ramp" would be a structure that's needed.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
How could I missed this thread, the pictures are truly amazing. I definitely believe that is something in the moon and is not just craters and rocks.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

www.swgc.mun.ca...

Now that is something interesting!! What a fantastic pic!!

What has caused those squiggly lines??

Water erosion? Moon-Quake? Land-slide?

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No comments on this white out square? Its stares out at you like a beacon in the center of picture #2

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Okay its NOT really a golf ball...

Now for all those who disbelieve... the debunkers, the sceptics and the blind

Would you please give me the logical explanation for THIS

But before you answer guffaw or make wise cracks, check out the source. All the details are here;

Source

Mars Global Surveyor
MOC Image m1501228
USGS/NASA
ida.wr.usgs.gov...

These are the raw images used by the scientific community

Okay now then WHAT IS IT?

To John Lear...

I would value your opinion on this one

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
To forum

english.pravda.ru...
www.gaiaguys.net...

Although these articles aren't directly related to the incredible moon photos courtesy of Mr John Lear, it does shed some light on other facts about the moon that is supportive of the theory that there are artificial structures on the moon.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Ok, I'll admit my ignorance here..

What exactly am I suppose to be seeing?

I just see pictures of Lunar regolith, but if I was actually actively
looking for what is suppose to be there, I'd most likely be able
to see it.

Sorry if I'm just repeating, trying to read all the posts is to tiring.

Awww sorry to "tire" you... you only need to go back a few posts maybe one page to find out what we are SHOWING you LOL

Me personaly I get tired having to repeat the info everytime someone is to lazy to read the posts first... [pet pieve here]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlteredStates
I look at those photo's and see rocks and dirt. Dont they tell us to look for right angles because right angles cant occur naturally.

Not true. Just using an example here, but when Sodium and Chlorine combine to form NaCl, or table salt, they form guess what? Yup, they form cubes. These cubes are at right angles to one another. True, it's on a small scale, but if it can happen there, it's possible that it could happen with larger objects as well.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Okay its NOT really a golf ball...

Now for all those who disbelieve... the debunkers, the sceptics and the blind

Would you please give me the logical explanation for THIS.

I think it's Disney World, Martian style. It looks to me a lot like Epcot Center, when looked at from the top like this. I've seen that picture quite a bit, and am just as befuddled now as I was when I first saw it.

As for the moon pics, I think the 'box' could very well have been a leftover probe drop from one of the other missions to the moon. (??) Or it might even be the remnants of a Russian attempt to get there. Who knows? Who CAN know? No one can know; not without a much better source than any of us has.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I'm stunned. Just what do you hope to see with any scope? You do realize the moon is big, right? It's over a quarter of the diameter of Earth.

and we can see about 1/2 pretty clearly. THAT looks pretty desolate. So, you are telling me that on the far side of the moon, there are secret bases... How do they get supplies? Oh yeah, I forgot, they grow food on the moon

You may be suprised to learn that a sigificant number of professional and amateur astronomers are highly interested in ufo's and believers. Clyde Tombaugh is a good example, he discovered Pluto, by the way.

Highly interested... well, that's great and all, but there has yet to be concrete evidence to prove the existance of alien visitors. Alot of those astronomers follow ufo's as a hobby, by the way.

As for hiding things, perhaps you would be interested to see video confessions from ex-NASA employees about the photo destruction operations?

And these confessions have revealed...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

I'm stunned. Just what do you hope to see with any scope? You do realize the moon is big, right? It's over a quarter of the diameter of Earth.

and we can see about 1/2 pretty clearly. THAT looks pretty desolate. So, you are telling me that on the far side of the moon, there are secret bases... How do they get supplies? Oh yeah, I forgot, they grow food on the moon

*sigh* the point is you can't see it clearly. Read that again, a quarter the diameter of Earth. I don't see no cities or buildings looking at a continent for example, from orbit - and that's much closer than your going to see the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join